Stay by my side...🫶

بواسطة Cutiepie36458

Hi guys.... I'm an amateur writer.... so please forgive my flaws... this is the story about 2 innocent souls... المزيد

Introduction
Characters
1. Expect the unexpected
2. Expect the unexpected -2
3. The unexpected hook up
4. The marriage
5. Reception and first night
6. His Home...
7. Getting to know each other .
8. Back to college
9. Sivaangi's dreams ...
10. His care....
11. Singer Sivaangi on stage...
12. His outburst...
13. Her exams....
14. Back to Madhurai..
15. Shopping time...
16. His past...
17. Her comfort...
18. I Need you...
19. Married again...
20. Day out with family
21. Singing classes
22. Her results....
23. Super singer....
24. Finale.....
25. Her confession...
27. Shopping together
28. Manali.....
29. My wife...
30. Playback singer Sivaangi....
31. Entering parenthood...
32. Playback singer Sivaangi is back
33. College Reunion....
34. Awards....
35. New member.... family reunites
suggestions...

26. His confession.... their anniversary

1.6K 117 10
بواسطة Cutiepie36458

As soon as sivaangi came out from her room, Ashwin blindfolded her and guided her to terrace. After they reached the terrace he took off the blindfold and sivaangi was happy seeing the decoration.... everyone shouted HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIVAANGI... hearing her in laws sound she turned and saw them connected in the laptop.. she turned and saw the decorations...

Sivaangi: hey... romba azhaga irukk... thanks Ashwiney... thanks annas... thanks Harsha, sakthi.... thanks ma thanks pa...

Ashwin: evlo thanks... vanth cake cut pannu....

Sivaangi: saringa....

Then she went to cut the cake. After that without any hesitation she first fed the cake to Ashwin and he fed her back. Then to her friends and to her annas... 

Then all started giving gifts...

Am: sivu... enga gift already Avan kitte kuduthirukke... unakk pudikkuum nn nenaikkire...

She opened their gift to see a beautiful sari...

Sivaangi: romba pudichirukk ma... thank you ma... thank you pa....

Then her friends gave her a new handbag and her annas gave her a watch.

Ashwin gave her a pendant in shape of heart...

She too loved it.

Then everyone left... his parents also hung up the call.

Ashwin: sivu... en koode vaa ma...

He took her to same spot where she had proposed him....

Sivaangi was astonished seeing the set up. She looked at Ashwin....

Ashwin sat on her knees ...

Ashwin: sivu.. nee annaik sonnathukk badhil solla appo enakk mudiyala... antha badhil ippo naan solre... munnadiye un mele enakk etho feeling irunthath... ana ath enna nu enakk theriyala... nee yen koodeve irukkanum nn eppavume thonikkitte irukkum... mudhala enakk nee en past pathi therinja enne vittu poyidumo nu bayama irunthath... ana en past kettathukk apparam nee enakk kudutha support ... appo enakk kedacha santhosham sollave mudiyaath... ovoru dhadava nee oru paat paadumbo specially romantic songs nee enakkaga paadreno nu thonnum... apdi irukkanum nn aasa patte...nee enakkaga ovoru vishayavum paath paath seyrath ellame enakk romba pudichath... ath eppavum irukkanumnn aasa patte... Nan eppovo mudivu panniitte en life fulla un koode thaan nu... Ana nee kettappo enakk solla theriyala... appo enakke doubt aa irunthath ith love thaano nu... ana athukk apparam un kitte konjam distance keep pannina time le enakk purinjath nee en life la evlo periya part nu... nee illama en life mudiyave mudiyaath nu... nan unne evlo virumbure nu... nee enakkana time and space kuduthe... ippo nan solre... I LOVE YOU TOO SIVU.....

Sivaangi: I love you Ashwiney...

She hugged him tight and he lifted her and twirled her.... she happily enjoyed it.... Ashwin placed her down.

Ashwin: sivu antha pendant open panni paare....

Sivaangi opened the pendant to see that it had her picture on one side and his picture on the other side. She happily smiled at him...

Sivaangi: romba azhaga irukk Ashwiney...

Ashwin showed her another similar pendant and she opened it to see the same 2 photos in it...

Sivaangi: enna pa.. ore maari 2 pendant?

Ashwin: ith unakk... ath enakk...

Sivaangi: neenga intha pendant poda poringala ...

Ashwin: ama....

Sivaangi: ana ith ponnunga style maari irukke...

Ashwin: apdi ellam illa... enakk ith podanum nn aasa nan poduve... eppavume en pondatti en idayathoda pakkathile venum....

Sivaangi: sari Ashwiney.... neeye ithe pottuvide...

Ashwin made her wear the pendant and  gave her the other chain...

Sivaangi: enna Ashwiney...

Ashwin: enakk nee pottu vidriya...

Sivaangi: ithellam kekkaanuma... ana nee konjam kuniyanum pa.... evlo height aa irukke pa...

Ashwin chuckled and bent down. Sivaangi tied it on him.... Ashwin face was at the same level as sivaangi's face and he had an urge to kiss her. He slowly kissed on her cheeks ... sivaangi blushed...

Sivaangi: enna panre Ashwiney...

Ashwin: en wife kiss panre... ethavath problem aa...

Sivaangi: unga wife thaane evlo venunalum pannikko... entha prachanayum illa.... Ans avalum pannuva...

She too kissed him....

Ashwin: namma Keele poga vena?

Sivaangi: ayyo Ashwiney romba late aach... namma Keele polam....

They went to their flat. As soon as she entered her room he came behind her and held her hand.... and pulled her into his embrace.... and hugged her tightly....

Ashwin: nan innaik romba happy aa irukke... ellam unnala thaan... thank you for coming into my life ma...

Sivaangi: thanks lam sollatha Ashwiney... neenga thaan en lifeoda Mika periya pokkisham... unne eppavum en life la miss pannida koodath nu aasa padre.....

Ashwin kissed her on her forehead and then left her... she dragged Ashwin by his collar and kissed his cheeks loudly...

Ashwin: sari namma thoongalama....

Sivaangi: thoongalam pa....

As usual he laid down and sivaangi too laid down. Then slowly Ashwin dragged sivaangi towards himself and hugged her tightly... she too hugged him and  they slept in that position. Morning both woke up late and saw the time and started rushing to get ready... as soon as they got up Ashwin told sivaangi to get ready he'll order breakfast. As they got ready the food arrived and they had it and left to college... evening her friends joined them and they all went out for dinner....

Next few days went like this with their sweet romances in between. Sivaangi was one month away from her final exams... in between she got few offers for few performances. She did whichever possible... rest she politely refused stating that she want to concentrate on her studies.

It was the day before Ashwin and Sivaangi's first wedding anniversary. Both decided to buy rings for each other. Both secretely took each other's ring size and decided to go in evening and buy the ring. Sivaangi lied to Ashwin that she is going out with her friends. And sensing this as an opportunity Ashwin too went out. But coincidentally both went to same jewellery and got caught by each other.

Sivaangi: Ashwiney neenga Inga yenna panringa?

Ashwin: nan... ama nee enna panre Inga?

Sivaangi: Ada bha...

Ashwin: enna....

Sivaangi: mudhala neenga sollunga... nan thaane mudhala kettath....

Ashwin: naan.... naan unakk oru ring vanga vande....

Sivaangi: same pinch Ashwiney... naanum ungalkk oru ring vaangalamnn vanthe...

Ashwin,: yen?

Sivaangi: neenga yen vaanguringalo athukkaga thaan..,.

Ashwin: namakk kalyanathukk munnadi engagement nadakkalaye... Atha unakk oru ring vaanga vanthe...

Sivaangi: naanum Ashwiney....

Then they decided to buy the ring together and Ashwin asked for a couple ring set and they bought that...

They decided to get engaged in front of their well wishers. So they arranged a small party in evening and invited their friends... Ashwin's parents agreed to join in call and Sivaangi's parents agreed to come.

They reached back home, had dinner and went to sleep. These days sivaangi sleeps hugging Ashwin and he too hug her back....

Next day morning sivaangi woke up and she saw Ashwin. She slowly gave him a forehead kiss and wished him

Sivaangi: happy anniversary Ashwiney....

Ashwin had already woken up. When sivaangi was about to get up he pulled her towards him by her waist.

Ashwin: happy anniversary pondatti.... and kissed her cheeks... she too kissed him back...

Sivaangi: vidunga Ashwiney... naa samakka ponum... namma innaik college ponum pa... naalaik thaan Sunday....

Ashwin left her..

Ashwin: sari po....

Sivaangi: kochukathe pa... naalaik evlo neram vanumnaalum thoongalame... innaik college ponum...

Ashwin: sari ok...

Then they got ready made breakfast and lunch and packed it and left to college....

They went to college and the day went normally for both of them. Evening they got ready for the party. They had arranged for the party in a hotel rooftop.

They also got each other outfits for the day and they got ready in those outfits.

They got ready and went to the spot.

It was also decorated beautifully.... Soon her friends came. They had a gift in their hand and then her parents came and finally his friends also came. Ashwin's parents joined them in call. Ashwin stood up.

Ashwin: ellar kitteyum nanga oru vishayam sollanum... enga marriage romba hurry le nadandha marriage. Athukk munne engagement maari ethume nadakkala... antha varutham enga 2 perkkum irunthath... so innaik enga marriage mudinj 1 year aakuth... last year intha time la muzhu viruppam illama thaan nanga 2 perum kalyanam Pannom... innaik muzhu viruppathoda nanga ring exchange panna aasa padrom. Athukkaga thaan ellareyum innaik kooptom...

Sivaangi too stood up.

Sivaangi: ama ippo naan ivare muzhu manasoda en purushana ethukure.... innaik nanga kalyanathukk apparom engagement panna porom...

All chuckled. Ashwin took the rings from his pocket and gave one to Sivaangi.

Suddenly he went on his knees....

Ashwin: sivu.... muzhu manasoda un life muzhusa en koode vaazha unakk viruppama....

Sivaangi was startled by his gesture.

Sivaangi: romba romba sammatham....

He inserted the ring into her finger .. all this was captured by rakshan....

Then she made him stand up. Then she went on her knees...

Sivaangi: neenga mattum thaan solvingalo.... Nan munneyum unga kitta sonnath thaan ... neenga en life le enakk kedacha miga periya pokkisham... ungalala thaan enakk ippo irukkura fame ellame... nan paadrena ath ungallala thaan... ennakk ivlo paasamama oru appa ammava koduthath neenga thaan... ivlo paasamaana annagale koduthath neenga thaan... en life la naan ippo enjoy panra ovvoru vishayavum enakk kuduthath neenga thaan... neenga illama ennala vazhave mudiyaath... en life fulla neenga enakk venum... iruppingala.

Ashwin had tears in his eyes...

Ashwin: kandippa iruppen ma....

He made her to stand up and she inserted the ring in her finger

For a moment they forgot that they are not alone.

Ashwin: I love you maa....

Sivaangi: I love you too Ashwiney...

And they hugged each other. Their trance was broken by the applause from others...

Am: dey... naangalum irukken da... unga romance lam veetle vachuko da...

Everyone there including Sivaangi's parents were happy seeing them in love with each other.... sivaangi's mother also let down few happy tears.

Sivaangi: nan ungalkkaga sila songs prepare panniyirukke...paadatta

Ashwin: ithellam kekkanum ma...

Ashwin: super ma....

Sivaangi: ennanga neenga en kitte sonnath unma thaanga... naan eppo ellam romantic songs paadreno ungale nenach thaan paadre... yaar koode paadnalum....

Ashwin blushed.

Then everyone congratulated them. One by one everyone started giving the gifts... first sakthi and Harsha gave their gift..... it was a beautiful frame of Ashwin and sivaangi taken by sakthi while they were in madurai meenakshi temple with Ashwin applying kumkum on sivaangi's hairline and she closing her eyes...

Ashwin: ith eppo da eduthe... romba azhaga irukk da...

Sivaangi: ama da... engalkk nee ithe capture pannath theriyave ille...

Harsha: eduthath Ivan thaan... Nan ethuvume panla... nan just frame panni kuduthe....

Sakthi: enakk antha moment avlo beautiful aa irunthatha capture pannanum nn thonich... athaan panne...

Ashwin: romba thanks da....

Then his friends gave them their gift. It was a beautiful pencil potrait of Ashwin tieing thaali around sivaangi's neck during the thaali chain function...

Ashwin: romba azhaga irukk da... nan intha pic frame pannanum nn yosichukitte irunthe... thank you da....

Sivaangi: thanks annas... romba nalla irukk...

Sivaangi's parents gave them a set of shirt for Ashwin and a sari for sivaangi.

Sivaangi: thanks amma, appa....

Ashwin: thanks atha, mama...

They smiled... then all had dinner and slowly started going back home.

Ashwin and sivaangi also left from there to their home. As soon as they reached home. Ashwin backhugged sivaangi....

Ashwin: intha day edho kanavu maari irukk... en lifela naan marupadiyum love pannuve nu nenaikkave illa... ana naan love panre... antha ponnu enndath mattum... Ava en wife apdinu sollumbodh avlo santhoshama irukk....

Sivaangi turned towards him and hugged him tight.

Sivaangi: enakkum thaan ga... nan en life la oruthare ivlo love pannuve nu nenaichu koode paakala... romba happy aa irukk....

Ashwin cupped her cheeks and looked into her eyes.... slowly his gaze shifted towards her lips... he badly wanted to kiss her but was hesitant whether she is ready for that. Sivaangi understood his intentions seeing his look. She gave permission by closing her eyes and came forward. Slowly Ashwin captured her lips... it was a slow but intense kiss. He withdrew after sometime.. this time sivaangi cupped his cheeks and started kissing him... it was harder than the previous kiss. She slowly gained access to his mouth and both their tongues were fighting for dominance. She left him when they both panted for breath.

Both their hormones were high and Ashwin dragged her to bed. Both lied down with Ashwin above sivaangi and he slowly started kissing her all over face and slowly kissed her exposed part of neck. He took of his coat, he bite her neck and sucked there to soothe the pain leaving behind a hickey. Sivaangi pushed him away and got on top of him and started kissing him. She slowly removed the buttons of his shirt and started kissing him in his neck and over his bare chest. She too bit him near his chest mole and then sucked there leaving behind a hickey. Their hormones began going high. That's when Ashwin came out of the trance. And he gently pushed sivaangi away...

Ashwin stood up buttoning his shirt...

Ashwin: sivu .. ithukk mele poga venam da... pona ennala control panna mudiyaath... ippo un studies thaan important... ath mudinja piragu ithellam vachukalam ma...

Sivaangi: sari Ashwiney... neenga solrathum correct thaan....

Then she hugged him tight and slept.

To be continued.....

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

799K 35.1K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...
344K 7.6K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancé," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...
173K 14.8K 92
Ashwin a introvert guy... Became a loner after his first love 💖"KANMANI"💖. He was completely shattered after kanmani's death, his world became blur...
22.5K 1.6K 46
Hi friends.... I'm back with another plot.... hope you'll like it and support me like the way you did for my previous story.... What happens when you...