Fight or Die

Por Rangiewins

Wings of Fire story! My name is Moon. I live in a world where everyone is tested. From the age sixteen to eig... Más

Please read
Moved
Training
Love
Infinity
Fear
Seperate
Year Two
Tomorrow
Soulmates
Forever
Fight or Die
Siblings
Vision
Stupid
My Turn
So Close Yet So Far
Don't Stop Running
Important News
New Start
The Spark
Doubts
Dream
The Hive
Forget
Powers
Sleep Well My Love
Reunited
Together For Now
Tragity
Chapter of the Story
Sequel

Traitors

140 3 7
Por Rangiewins

Disclaimer some of the parts in this chapter is a bit darker than what I usually write. I will warn you when it gets there if you want to skip it.

- Moon

I went to bed that night shaking. Anxiety partly. But mostly from the amount of visions over loading my head saying I or someone I love will die.

Qibli stayed up all night trying to get me to calm down. In moments it worked. But mostly I couldn't stop.

The only thing that calmed me was when he would run his fingers gently thorugh my hair and talk. Just talk about anything that wasn't important.

He would talk about his favorite memories from the Sand Kingdom. Or some random trip to one of the Rainwing bases.

That was calming. But as thr night progressed I got even worse.

I focused on the plan. We have Darkstalker send a message to every mind in Pyrrhia. A message of guess who, me telling the world our side of this war.

Then two things could happen. Everyone agrees with us. Or we go into war later that day.

And now it's time for us to broadcast me to everyone. Except all of the people who are truly on our side.

When I say truly, I mean, Wasp isn't trustworthy. And Darkstalker and I can't search everyone to find the imposters. If there is any.

So we didn't tell our army. Anyone who reacts will be dealt with by Darkstalker. I don't even want to know what he does with them.

And thats how I found myself standing in a open cave staring at Darkstalker.

He gives me a thumbs up. I breathe deeply.

"Hello Pyrrhia. My name is Moonwatcher Star, and I am a Nightwing. I am daughter of General Morrowseer Star." I greet.

"I am nineteen and have fought for the Icewings in the Fire and Ice war. The thousand year old war that kills more than people than anything else these days." I say.

"This may seem crazy to you. Why you're seeing this. It's real. If you don't believe me ask someone. Everyone in the world is seeing this right now."

"Anyone who knows me believes me to be dead. I would've come back, but this war prevented that. This war made me lose people I cared about. I'm sure we all have lost someone due to this war."

"Because of my loss. I fled to another continent. Pantala. The ledgends of the lost continent are real. There live three tribes. Silkwings, Leafwings, and Hivewings." I explain.

"I lived there for a year. Until some old friends visited. That was when I realized this can't go on. We couldn't go home because then we would just be forced to fight again. So we gathered an army."

"An army of Silkwings and Leafwings. We are here to stop the war. We are done letting an old fued get people killed. We are done living by the choices of fighting or dying!" I shout.

"So, we want you to join us. We can stop this. I know it. Just join the right side." I say.

For anyone who wants to join, Darkstalker adds a place to meet. That way the queens won't find us.

I sigh knowing it's done.

Why do I get stuck with the talking jobs?

Me and Darkstalker jog to the middle of our base. I hear normal thoughts.

Eventually after a bit of searching, unfortunately we find two Silkwings who were here to sabatoage. I sigh. Darkstalker scowls.

The two Silkwings appear immediately. They look around wildly.

"Traitors." Darkstalker mutters. Their eyes widen. I step down from where I was standing.

"Darkstalker take them to the-" I stop mid sentence in horror. Both their heads twist a 360 and snap. The area echos with a loud snapping noise.

Both Silkwings land with a thud. Darkstalker stares at them in disgust.

I cover my mouth.

I didn't expect Darkstalker to kill them so brutally. That is a new side of him I haven't seen.

Instinctively I searched his futures. Going evil wasn't really something Darkstalker would do. He just had a dark moment.

He looked at me bewildered. I shook my head at him and walked away.

She thinks I'm going evil? What? I have too many people I care about to just go evil! Whiteout and her! I can't believe she thought that!

I winced and picked up my pace. I just walked blankly for a while untile I ran into someone.

To my pleasure it was Qibli. "Hey." I greet softly.

"Hey. Your speech was amazing." he comments. I smile.

"Thanks, I was pretty nervous." "Well you did great." he says giving me a small hug.

I smile again.

Wait.

"Qibli, you weren't in the cave when I did it." I say. Immediately I step away from him.

He nods. "I saw it." Qibli says while tapping his temple.

My heart dropped. I take another step back.

"Moon, what's going on?" he asks me.

"DARKSTALKER!" I scream. He jumps. Qibli reaches towards me but I jump away.

"Stay away!" I warn him. His hands drop slowly. Darkstalker comes running around the corner.

"Wha-?" he starts. His mouth shuts and he stares coldly at Qibli.

"How did I not see it? You genuinely loved her. How did you fake that?" Darkstalker breathes.

I inhale a sharp breath.

I can see it in Qibli's mind. He saw the presentation I made. Qibli is a traitor.

"I didn't fake anything! I do love her! Moon please explain!" Qibli begs. He grabs my hand.

"LET GO QIBLI!" I scream paincked. He jumps away again.

What is going on?

My mind is racing with terrible theories and thoughts.

I get a panic attack. The world seems to be spinning right now. Qibli stares at me heartbroken.

I start to get hit with more emotions. First it's disbelief.

I begin to laugh like a maniac.

This can't be happening. Maybe I'm just going insane. That would seem more likely than this.

I laugh so hard tears form in my eyes.

Both of them are staring at me weirdly. But Darkstalker understands a bit more than Qibli.

I hear footsteps and see Deathbringer come running up quickly. Apparently he heard me scream at Qibli. He thinks Qibli hurt me or something.

Which is true just not the way it would seem.

Deathbringer holds me up while I laugh like an insane person.

"He! Lied!" I laugh out. "He lied about his love!" I giggle. Although this not funny at all. It actually hurts alot. I cant process it, so I just laugh.

Deathbringer gapes. "He lied?" he questions. I nod. "He's a traitor. Wanting to sabotage this war. Lied about his affection for Moon." Darkstalker explains.

My brother seems shocked.

"That can't be right." Deathbringer whispers.

"Where is she?! Where is Moon?!" Someone screams. I am now starting to stop laughing and just go numb.

Deathbringer's eyes widen.

Then I am nearly knocked to the ground. "What the-" I start.

"I heard you scream my name! I thought you were in danger! Are you hurt? What happened?" Qibli asks panicked.

I gingerly look at the Qibli holding me and the Qibli I had just talked to before the second Qibli showed up.

Qibli number one narrows his eyes. "Shit." Qibli number one mumbles.

When I blink Qibli number one is gone. And there stands Jerboa.

My eyes widen. I scream a blood curling scream and start to thrash.

I wrap my arms around Qibli's neck and cling onto him.

Don't make me disappear. Please don't make me disappear.

My mental thoughts beg for mercy of this demon person. I bury my head in the crevise of his neck and pray I am still there to Qibli.

Qibli holds me protectively. "Ah, so the young lovers reunited." Jerboa muses. Darkstalker steps up.

"An animus. Filled with rage and resentment for the daughter who was lost by the hand of Cobra." Darkstalker says.

Jerboa's amusement falls instantly. "She was kidnapped. I do what I do for her." Jerboa snaps.

Darkstalker nods. "Obviously. Except what would a young innocent child want to do with a power driven old woman who only cares about revenge." Darkstalker challenges.

Jerboa scowls. "Well, it doesn't matter much anyways. She was killed the moment Moon was found to be alive today." Darkstalker tells Jerboa.

Jerboa clenches her fists. "No! It's her fault! She was supposed to die in that battle last year!" Jerboa shouts.

"If she was supposed to she would've." Deathbringer defends. And then it clicked in my brain.

Qibli did not lie. Qibli is not a traitor. Jerboa did it all.

My mood darkens.

I want her to die.

Darkstalker looks at me for a moment. I sigh.

Sorry dark moment.

He nods. Jerboa looks at me and grins.

"Scared are we?" she muses. And the thing I prayed wouldn't happen, happens.

Qibli reacts immediately. "Moon? She's gone! What did you do with her?!" Qibli shouts. Jerboa shrugs.

I'm invisible to everyone. She grins evily at me.

They all look right through me.

"No! No I'm right here!" I yell. No one reacts. Qibli charges at her. But you don't attack an animus. He is knocked back immediately.

This is where it gets a little dark incase some of you want to skip this part. Just read the bold text at the end.

Darkstalker has had enough now. Jerboa floats into the air slowly. She scowls and attemps to cast a spell. Nothing happens.

He disabled her magic!

Her eyes widen when she realizes Darkstalker is also an animus.

Jerboa thrashes wildly but she still remains in the air. A scream erupts from her. I look at her hands and see a small flame of fire burning her skin.

I understand what he plans. He plans to burn her to death. Slowly and painfully.

Why though? Why not kill her ask quickly as he did with the Silkwings. I read his mind.

She killed them. I remember that smirk. She ruined Whiteout and my lives. She deserves to die painfully. She killed my parents. How do you live with yourself for doing that to an innocent child?

I gasp softly. Jerboa killed Foeslayer and Arctic. Those were two losses that affected Darkstalker's life tremendously.

Jerboa wasn't going to have a quick ending that's for sure.

I see the bone appear as her flesh literally falls off. I close my eyes but still see it through Darkstalker's eyes.

The fire goes up her arm burning her perfect skin. She screams again.

In a moment there is no flesh left on her arms. It's repulsive.

Another fire starts at her feet and works its away up. Eventually after maybe 30 minutes of her burning. The life leaves her body.

I sigh.

It's over.

Qibli blinks, and recovers quickly. "Where is Moon? Can you get her back?" Qibli asks.

"I don't know. And maybe. I can't override a spell. But now that she is gone the spell is standing on its own without a base. I may be able to reverese it now." Darkstalker explains.

He closes his eyes and concentrates. It wasn't easy but he fixed it.

All eyes focus on me. I sigh in relief. Qibli hugs me instantly. "Are you ok?" he asks immediately. I nod.

"Are you ok? That was a dark sight." I say. He nods. "I wouldn't say she deserved it. But she didn't not deserve it. I can live without her that's for sure." he replies.

I nod and look around. The remains of Jerboa lay on the ground beside me.

Jerboa is dead. And I think we are all safer for it.

I didn't forget about dear old Jerboa. Hope you enjoyed (:. 1963 words. Oh and Jerboa died for those who skipped it.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

75.5K 668 27
⚠ I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS, THEY BELONG TO TUI T. SUTHERLAND!!! ⚠ Another Wings of Fire high school story 😁 This is also being rewritte...
78.6K 1.5K 37
⚠️DISCONTINUED⚠️ The war between the tribes is finally over, and now the dragonets of the prophecy have a plan for lasting peace: Jade Mountain Acad...
2.1K 67 24
Wings of Fire Story! READ FIGHT OR DIE FIRST! 5 years after the end of the great war. The rebels had won. Pantala and Pyrrhia are binding together. S...
7.5K 41 29
~~ requests are open again guys! but i will be pretty slow at writing them ~~ just some fluff and angst about your favorite wings of fire ships i do...