Jaune-G027

By Bcbell

Jaune, after protecting Weiss from Cinder Fall, falls through a portal. But it doesn't take him to the ever a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 5

248 7 1
By Bcbell

Pain, that is how Jaune would describe the augmentations before he passed out. Later, he would say that this was the single most painful thing he had ever experienced. But there was no other way, he had to make it through. He had survived Spartan basic training since he was six, he wasn't now eleven. 

The bot woke him up after the augmentation was complete, like it know that the Spartans would pass out. The first thing Jaune felt is that he was way taller and stronger than before augmentations. His reaction time was damm near instant, his sight felt like he could see for miles, his aura reserves had gone up, but Jaune felt more aggressive than before, more battle hungry. He also had a black skintight suit that seemed to act like a second layer of skin, but hardened. 'Even though that was the most painful thing I have ever experienced, I would do it again in a heart beat.' Jaune thought to himself. 

As Jaune exited the room, he noticed that everyone was like him. Taller, stronger, more aggressive ,and with a black, skintight suits. "Spartans, you will continue training for one more year to be familiar with your augmentations." "After that, you will be fighting the Covenant, so enjoy this last year!" Kurt said. 

The month went by and soon all of the Spartans in training were given their semi-powered infiltration armor. All except for Yellow team. They were given the experimental Mark VI Mjolnir armor of there choosing. Jaune picked the standard "Assault" helmet:

And the "CQB" armor for its optimized joint mobility and its special dispersion of kinetic energy.  All in dull silver as the primary color, grey as the secondary color, and a gold visor. (Remove the helmet and replace it with the helmet from above)

(The photo above has the wrong color scheme)

He also was equipped with a MA5K carbine and Crocea Mors:

Macy picked the "Mirage" which had the best stealth capabilities:

And she was equipped with dual smgs which took up he primary and secondary slots:

Jack was equipped with the "Argus" variant, which had the biggest FOV:

He was equipped with a SRS99-S5 AM sniper rifle and a M6D Magnum:

George was equipped with the "EOD" variant for better blast protection:

And he was equipped with the M247H machine gun, it was so big, he couldn't take a secondary:

And Grace was equipped with the "Centurion" variant to test new GEN 2 enhancements:

And she was equipped with the MA37 and M392 DMR:

After there selection was chosen, they were sent off to train for one more year. In that stretch of time, they got used tooth there augmentations and armor. After that year they had a graduation ceremony. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 44 16
Y/N a hero of the last city and slayer of gods finds something in the depths of IO and is transported to a unknown location far away from the vanguar...
13.9K 237 14
When tragedy befell Kai Blaze as a boy in the mystical world of Remnant, all he wanted was to get stronger, so no one would experience the same loss...
30K 551 16
Jaune Arc. The leader of Team JNPR, the weakest student of Beacon Academy and the school's punching bag. A boy who cheated into the Academy to be a h...
RWBY: Arc. By

Fanfiction

13.9K 178 19
Jaune Arc was beloved by his friends and family. one day his secret was out that his transfer papers to Beacon was fake. Jaune was humiliated. torme...