Only Reputations (Male reader...

By writerofnew

(Goes hand in hand with "Marvel's Reaper") Y/N is an actor who's been dubbed the next big thing in the entire... More

CH.1 Meeting a new Scar (Pilot)
CH.2 Rose
CH.3 First MCU Scene
CH.4 First Interview Back
CH. 5 Im doing it again
CH. 6 Premieres & Opportunity
CH. 7 There for you
CH. 9 One step forward, Two steps back
CH. 10 The text..
CH. 11 If the shoe fits
CH. 12 Women of his life
CH. 13 A new man
CH. 14 Sooner than later pt1
CH. 15 Sooner than later pt2
CH. 16 Sooner than Later pt3
CH. 17 Life going forward
Y/N earnings so far
Question for Y/N (wont be up long)
CH. 18 Flight coversations Pt1
Flight conversations Pt2 {Megan Fox}
CH. 19 Family
CH. 20 Snow gang {M}
CH. 21 Unexpected
CH. 22 Storks will fly
CH. 23 Who told?
CH. 23 Finally in the past/lowkey anti
CH. 24 lowkey anti pt2
CH. 25 Fox event {M}
CH. 26 Rich Baby Daddy {M}
CH. 27 Media Games
CH. 28 Talks and Thrones
CH. 29 Something New? {M}
CH. 30 An I {M}
CH. 31 WB making moves {L.M}
CH. 32 First nude scene {M}
Story Direction
CH. 33 Helping Lizzie
CH. 34 Fellow Avengers
Chapter 34 ^{M}
CH. 35 Day with Eva & Rose
CH. 36 Blown Fuse
CH. 37 Baby Scare
CH. 38 Y/N's Angels
CH. 39 Favor for silver
CH. 40 Christmas Party
VOTE
CH. 41 What happened?
2009 Oscars
CH. 42 Trust & Press {M}

CH. 8 Have To Rise!

906 47 19
By writerofnew

June 1st, 2010

"This film, Inception. Came out a week ago and I must say I had the pleasure of seeing it. You my friend, are a generational talent." Jimmy says and the crowd claps loudly with cheers.

"Thank you my friend." Y/N replies with a hand on his chest.

"So Y/N, you obviously have worked with Christopher Nolan and Cillian Murphy before. Like we just talked about like a few minutes ago." Jimmy says making the crowd chuckle.

"Literally a few minutes ago, yes." Y/N replies, he has on an all black suit. Which he wears on certain movies for a reason.

"What made you want to do another movie with those two?" Jimmy asks him.

"Well I mean, it's Christopher Nolan, it's Cillian Murphy.. Why wouldn't I want to do another movie with them?" He asks making the audience cheer.

"No but this cast and I mean the entire cast is wonderful man. And those two are just some of the most genuine people you can get to know. I remember this one time when we were on the set of batman begins." Y/N says and he gets cut off as the crowd cheers for the first batman movie he did.

"It was the first day of shooting for batman begins and somehow a man got on set. He ran at me with a knife and Cillian completely smacked him with a chair." Y/N says making the crowd go crazy.

"Cillian?!" Jimmy asks surprised.

"It was insane and after, Cillian goes... "You don't fuck with the kid." And then winks at me before dropping the chair on the guy." Y/N says laughing.

"It sounds so smooth, you wouldn't expect it from Cillian." Jimmy says laughing.

"You wouldn't and then Nolan threw his director's chair at the guy. He started yelling "GET THIS MOTHERFUCKER OFF MY SET!!" Y/N says laughing with Jimmy who smacks his desk.

"Wow, they seem really protective of you. I mean that has to be a good feeling." Jimmy says.

"It is man and those two also were some of the only ones along with you. Who still checked on me a year ago and I thank you guys for it." Y/N tells him sincerely.

"Your welcome Y/N, I remember after batman first came out. My son was a huge fan of your batman and he still is. You came to his birthday party and surprised him." Jimmy says making the crowd aww at the photo they show of Y/N, Jimmy and his son.

"You even called me cool and I never let my son forget it." Jimmy says making everyone laugh.

"Jimmy leaves his children notes of all the cool things celebrities have said abo-"ALL RIGHT ITS NOW TIME TO VIEW THE BOX OFFICE NUMBERS FOR INCEPTION!!" Jimmy yells cutting Y/N off who laughs.

"Inception officially has an opening weekend of $120M!!" Jimmy yells as the crowd cheers.

Y/N stands up and takes a bow before opening his jacket. Jimmy shushes the crowd before Y/N begins to speak.

"When I wear this black suit." He says pointing to it on his body.

"That means I came to tuck all of my children home at the box office... To my fellow actors and actresses, the prodigy has returned." He says with a smirk as the audience is eating it up.

"Jimmy, the lovely people in the audience.. you have a wonderful night." Y/N says shaking Jimmy's hand.

"Because I!!" He starts as they hang on his every word.

"Have To Rise!" He says with a smirk before the lights cut off.

"What the-

Jimmy gets cut off my the big screen behind him turning on. A bright light appears from the corner and they see a symbol on it.

"It can't be." Jimmy calls out as the audience starts cheering.

The crowd completely loses their shit as Y/N smirks in his dressing room. He's out of his suit and only has on his sweatpants and jordan 4s.

"I can hear them from here, damn!" Zack says as he enters the dressing room.

"Yup, and now to send them in a frenzy." Y/N says smirking as he shows Zack the phone.

"Do you want to do it?" Y/N asks.

"Absolutely." Zack replies smirking as he presses post.

Y/N gets a call and he turns to his brother. Zack has a stupid grin on his face and Y/N already knows who it is.

"Scar." Y/N says after he answers the facetime and props the phone up so she can see him. He walks away to throw the rest of his sandwich away.

"OH MY GOD, WHY DID'NT YOU TELL ME THAT YOU WERE ANNOUNCING THE DARK KNIGHT RISES TONIGHT!!!" Scarlett yells into the phone excited for him.

He smiles at her reaction as Zack walks out to give them their time. Y/N walks back into the view of the phone and puts his chain on.

"You already knew when i'm going to shoot it." He replies as he grabs his jacket.

(Pick a color)

Scarlett doesn't say anything so he looks back into the camera. She stares at him and he realizes it's because he doesn't have a shirt on. He smirks at her reaction and he thinks of what to say.

"Does your mouth work too or do only your eyes function properly right now?" He asks throwing what she said at her house before the premiere back at him.

He puts his shirt on before throwing the jacket on after it. She blushes and looks down before recovering with something to say.

"It uhh, it fades from time to time." She says cheekily, repeating what he responded to her with what he said before the premiere.

"You ready to go?" Zack asks as he has Y/N's bag on his back.

"Yea let's go." Y/N replies before drinking from his water bottle.

Unbeknownst to him, Scarlett has been staring at him with bright eyes the entire time. He walks out of the room and finally looks down to see her staring. Her smile makes him blush a little and he smiles and drinks some more of his water to hide it.

"What?" He softly asks her as he looks down at the phone.

"I'm happy for you, you got your second chance and now everything is going how it should be." She says honestly making him smile..

"Thank you Scar, for everything." He replies smiling.

"What about me?!" A small voice says making Y/N smile harder.

"OH MY GOD ITS ROSE!!" He yells excitedly with a smile.

She giggles and smiles as she loves it when he does that.

"What are you still doing up best friend?" Y/N asks as he walks out of the studio.

"Mommy said I can stay up until the person she's waiting on gets here." Rose replies as Scarlett and Y/N both smile.

"Oh wow, I wonder who it could be." Y/N says as he hops into the back of the 2010 bentley.

"Hit it!" He tells his brother after he quickly goes on mute.

"Rose, why don't you go put on your PJ's." Scarlett tells her daughter.

"Ok, bye Y/N!" Rose says waving and smiling.

"See you later Rose." Y/N replies waving before she runs off.

The two actors look at each other and laugh along with Zack. Scarlett yawns and he can tell she's tired from her day with Rose.

"I'll see you." Y/N says.

"See you, Zack drive safe!" Scarlett tells them.

"I will!" Zack replies.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Roosseeee." Scarlett says as she walks to her daughter.

"Yes mommy." Rose says as she lays on the couch sleepily.

"The person I was waiting on is here." Scarlett tells her as she walks over to her.

"Ok, i'll go to bed now." Rose replies sitting up a little but she immediately falls down to the other side.

"Wooww bestie, I thought you'd be more excited to see me." Y/N says walking in the living room.

Rose's eyes light up as she tries to run to him but she's still tired. She sticks her arms out instead and they laugh. He walks to her and picks her up and she lays her head on his shoulder.

"You ok little buddy?" Y/N asks as he spins around a little with her.

"Mhm." She replies still a little tried.

Y/N looks to Scarlett and she mouths to him.

"She played just dance all day."making him nod.

"Rose." He says and she doesn't answer.

"Yea she's out." Y/N says turning to Scarlett.

"Give her, i'll put her in her bed." Scarlett says holding her arms out. She scrunches her face in pain before rubbing her shoulder.

"What's wrong?" Y/N asks.

"Oh it's nothing, I hurt my shoulder trying to fix that fan in the kitchen." She tells him.

He looks over and sees the fan making one full spin before stopping. It repeats this process a few times before he looks down to her.

"Just go upstairs and i'll bring her up there for you." Y/N tells her.

"Thank you." Scarlett says touching his arm before going upstairs.

As she goes upstairs he stares at her ass and he swears she's swaying her hips a little aggressively. Her cheeks jiggle with every step she takes making him release a deep breath.

When they get to Rose's room he chuckles at the dora theme. He places her on her bed before Scarlett tucks her in. She kisses her on the forehead before yawning herself.

"Let's go bats." Scarlett says patting him on the chest before walking out.

"We are not starting that." Y/N replies as he follows her downstairs.

"But why not batsy?" She asks teasing him.

"You know what, i'ma let you get your shit off." He replies before following her to the kitchen.

Scarlett sits down at the table while Y/N looks at the ceiling fan. He looks around and sees a toolbox on the table. He looks up at the ceiling to see what kind of screws he needs to take it down. He takes his jacket off and throws it at Scarlett who hits him with it making him laugh.

"What are you plotting in that brain of yours?" Scarlett asks curiously.

"I'm plotting, how to help my favorite person." He tells her as he starts unscrewing the nails.

"Awww i'm your favorite?" She asks jokingly.

"But of course, how could the Reaper's crush not be." He replies smirking.

He takes the last screw off before gently taking down the fan. Scarlett looks in awe as he disconnects the wires and sits the fan down. He steps down from the chair and checks out the batteries.

"You're only 20, how do you know how to do that?" Scarlett asks.

"My father taught us a lot of things.. I listened sometimes." He answers as he takes a picture of the battery.

"Your shirt is all dusty now, i'm sorry." Scarlett says as she tries to wipe it off but it doesn't so anything but get it on her hands.

She wipes it off on her shirt and he just laughs at her.

"What?" She asks looking at him.

"You got it off but now your shirt is all dirty." He says with a small chuckle before he takes off his shirt.

He walks outside as she watches him closely as he leaves. Y/N unlocks the trunk and finds the batteries before walking back in.

"Scar." He calls out as he walks to the table.

"Yes." She answers from behind him.

Y/N turns and sees her standing at the stove warming up food. The food would normally get his attention but she's standing there with her shirt off revealing her red bra. He gulps before putting the new battery in the fan.

"I heard that from here." She says teasing him making blush as he stand on the chair again.

"It's a lot i'm trying to keep down." He replies referring to a number of things.

His nearing full on boner, his feelings for her and more importantly his anxiety of being that close to another woman again. Especially Scarlett who has snuck in through his guard when many other women have been caught on the fence.

She's just jumping over them like there nothing and it scares him.... But at the same time it excites him. In ways he doesn't know if he should be. For both of their sakes.

"You heard me?" She asks.

Y/N snaps out of it and realizes that he already screwed the screws back in. He blinks a few times before quickly getting down. She walks to him and he turns to her.

"What did you say?" He asks.

"I said, you don't have to... To hold anything down.. Not for me." She tells him as they are dangerously close to each other.

"Especially from you Scar." He says gently as he flicks the switch next to the right one.

The fan spins again and he smirks a little before turning to her.

"You should do bob the builder next." She says jokingly before yawning.

"Someone is sleepy." Y/N teases.

"I know, and unlike the princess upstairs I don't have a fairytale prince to carry me." Scarlett says pouting.

Y/N picks her up bridal style making her smile at him. He looks down at her and smiles lightly, almost sadly.

"You do." He tells her leaving her confused a little.

"But you're not a princess, you're a queen... And this prince isn't quite ready to become your king." He says to her.

"I won't play you like you're a pawn." He says gently making her smile.

"Seems like you're the king of the box office." She tells him trying to get him to cave.

"Yea, but I can't be the king of your heart." Y/N replies making her think.

"Have no doubts about it though, you are the queen of mines. " He says while carrying her upstairs to her room.

Y/N lays her down in her bed and she looks at him the whole time. He helps her get under the cover before sitting by her.

"I care about you Scarlett, that is exactly why I won't let you be with this version of me.. I won't let this version of me fuck this up." Y/N says making her eyes glossy.

"Goodnight." He says before standing up.

She goes to grab his hand but she stops herself. She keeps it bottled up for another day. As does he.

"Goodnight." She replies before watching him leave the room.

She lets the tears fall as she knows why he doesn't want to give it a try but she still wants him too. Scaria ruined him and now she's dealing with it. Shes been feeling lonely for a while and the one man she's been interested in can't even be with her.

Y/N doesn't make it down the stairs as he just sits at the top of the steps. His chest gets a little tight as he tries to breathe normally. He wants to be with Scarlett, badly! However, he's still trying to heal into his own.

Would Scarlett heal him into something worst.

Or to something better.

The two phenomenal actors go to sleep that night with feelings even they can't even act the opposite of.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

💔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.3K 2.7K 77
So in this story, Y/N L/N has been Spider-Man for two years but all the villains and big bads could never have prepared Y/N for what's about to come...
74.7K 3.3K 45
Mixing business and pleasure is never a good idea. (Y/n) is hard-working, career-driven, and professional. Two months into her new job she meets some...
33.2K 805 21
You had just recently moved to America from the UK for a fresh start since your family and most of your friends hated you. It wasn't your fault; you...
5K 129 27
Y/n had been Spider-Man for a few years and have save the city from many villains. Until one day Y/n was recruited by Nick Fury to help stop Loki. A...