Only Reputations (Male reader...

By writerofnew

(Goes hand in hand with "Marvel's Reaper") Y/N is an actor who's been dubbed the next big thing in the entire... More

CH.1 Meeting a new Scar (Pilot)
CH.2 Rose
CH.3 First MCU Scene
CH.4 First Interview Back
CH. 5 Im doing it again
CH. 6 Premieres & Opportunity
CH. 8 Have To Rise!
CH. 9 One step forward, Two steps back
CH. 10 The text..
CH. 11 If the shoe fits
CH. 12 Women of his life
CH. 13 A new man
CH. 14 Sooner than later pt1
CH. 15 Sooner than later pt2
CH. 16 Sooner than Later pt3
CH. 17 Life going forward
Y/N earnings so far
Question for Y/N (wont be up long)
CH. 18 Flight coversations Pt1
Flight conversations Pt2 {Megan Fox}
CH. 19 Family
CH. 20 Snow gang {M}
CH. 21 Unexpected
CH. 22 Storks will fly
CH. 23 Who told?
CH. 23 Finally in the past/lowkey anti
CH. 24 lowkey anti pt2
CH. 25 Fox event {M}
CH. 26 Rich Baby Daddy {M}
CH. 27 Media Games
CH. 28 Talks and Thrones
CH. 29 Something New? {M}
CH. 30 An I {M}
CH. 31 WB making moves {L.M}
CH. 32 First nude scene {M}
Story Direction
CH. 33 Helping Lizzie
CH. 34 Fellow Avengers
Chapter 34 ^{M}
CH. 35 Day with Eva & Rose
CH. 36 Blown Fuse
CH. 37 Baby Scare
CH. 38 Y/N's Angels
CH. 39 Favor for silver
CH. 40 Christmas Party
VOTE
CH. 41 What happened?
2009 Oscars
CH. 42 Trust & Press {M}

CH. 7 There for you

953 41 18
By writerofnew

May 22nd, 2010

"Scar did you bring the snacks?" Y/N asks as they are in his private jet.

The two are flying to New Mexico to shoot the scenes there for Thor. They met Chris, Tom, Edris and a few other cast mates back in california. They all hit it off from the jump especially Y/N and Chris.

"Alright." Y/N says to Zack who he leaves in a different part of the jet.

"Y/N i'm trying to sleep." Scarlett replies lying down on the bed.

"She comes on my jet, lays in my bed. Yet doesn't have any snacks." Y/N says appalled.

"Look in my bag." Scarlett tells him as she rolls over and looks at him.

He grabs the bag off of the counter and gives it to her making her eye him strangely.

"What?" He asks.

"Why didn't you just go in the bag?" She asks as she digs inside of it.

"My mom taught me to never go in a lady's purse." He replies shrugging.

"Awww, you never talk about your mom." Scarlett says as she takes the big bag of gummies out.

"Because, we aren't exactly on the greatest of terms right now. Her or my younger sister to be exact." Y/N says as he sits down in the bed next to her.

"What? Why not?" She asks and he freezes for a second and she quickly realizes.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to or you're not ready." She says grabbing his arm.

"I'll tell you when i'm ready." He says as he eats one of the life savers.

"Thats fine by me. Now come on, I need a pillow." Scarlett says pulling him more on the bed.

"I have pillows on the bed." He replies.

"Where?" She asks and he looks around but doesn't find any.

"I really don't remember the last time I used this thing." Y/N says looking around the jet.

He rolls his eyes before sitting with his back against the small headboard. Scarlett lays her head on his thigh as he takes his phone out. He gets a notification that someone liked his post so he goes to instagram.

(Instagram came out january of 2010, in this story)

He replies to Caleb, telling him that he himself doesn't even have a picture up yet. Y/N laughs at Robert and Gweneth's reply. He smirks at Chris and Tom's comments which are for the fact he's meeting them in New Mexico to shoot.

"Purse?" Y/N asks himself before looking to the chair and seeing the white purse.

"Scarlett." He says figuring it out.

"Let me sleep." She replies with her eyes closed.

"People are asking about your purse being in my photo." He tells her.

"I mean, it is a nice purse." Scarlett replies.

"Yea it is." Y/N admits with a nod.

He scrolls and sees Megan's comment and laughs a little. He replies to her and tells her that she should've warned him. She replies back and says that she warned him at her birthday party which just passed.

"Y/N we're an hour out, get some rest." His older brother Zack says.

"Thanks bro." He replies before locking his phone and watching a movie.

The movie that comes on is Nanny diaries which stars the one and only Scarlett Johansson. He smirks before watching it and eventually falling asleep himself.

~~~~~~~~~

(On set in New Mexico, Filming)

"See this is going to be easy." Y/N says turning to Nat smirking. Her eyes widen and he realizes it a little to late as he's no longer on the ground.

The robot has him in the air and throws him into a building. Y/N is back on his feet a few seconds later due to his invulnerability.

"Ohhh you bitch." Y/N says dusting debris off his shoulder.

Chris laughs loudly from off the screen making Y/N break character and laugh.

"CUT!" The director yells.

"Chris really?" Y/N asks as he walks towards him laughing still.

"Ohhh you bitch!" Chris repeats Y/N's line as he leans on Y/N and laughs.

"You two are idiots." Scarlett says shaking her head with a small laugh.

"Come on, Take 24." The director yells.

~~~~~

"Clearly not that invulnerable though." he says putting his arm back down.

"How does it work ?" She asks him looking at his arm as well.

"No clue" he replies.

"Thank you for saving me, Y/N. I'll make it up to you one day." she says to him.

"With a date ?" Y/N asks cheekily before coughing a little hard.

Natasha rolls her eyes smiling at the boy's question. She stands up giving him a kiss on his forehead. Y/N's cheeks slightly heat up as he desperately tried to hide it.

"MMMM!!" Y/N moans loudly making everybody on set laugh hysterically.

"Oh my god!!" Scarlett says as she drops her head on his chest.

"Y/N.. you asshole." The director says between laughter.

"Noo... We need to.. collect the bloopers and sell it." Chris says laughing with Tom and Edris who decided to watch Y/N act.

"What? It felt good." Y/N says making them laugh again.

"I can make it feel even better." Scarlett whispers in his ear making him blush for real.

She laughs at his reaction as he turns his head with a big smile.

~~~~

After the scene is over Y/N sits in his trailer and checks his phone. He sees that Chris tagged him in a post so he goes to it. He laughs at it before commenting and engaging with the others.

He sticks his head out of his trailer and sees Scarlett walking out of hers. She laughs at him making him close his door before laughing himself.

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N, Scarlett, Chris and his wife went out to get dinner together to end the night.

"So Y/N, what else are you working on?" Chris asks as he drinks his tequila.

"Well I have Inception, it was supposed to come out July 16th. Now it comes out May 28th." Y/N answers.

"I was so excited for that movie to come out, me and Elsa can't wait." Chris says smiling.

"Thank you, Me and Scar are about to do an animated film called Rio. After that i'm shooting the dark knight rises and that's the end of 2010." Y/N explains before he bites into his food.

"What's Rio?" Elsa asks after taking a bite of her food.

"It's something we got sent by Blue Sky Studios. We weren't gonna do it but then Rose saw the birds and fell in love. Rio and Lion king are doing it for her right now." Scarlett explains.

"So you two will be birds?" Chris asks smirking at Y/N.

"CAAWWW CAAAAHHHHH!!!" Y/N yells while flapping his arms making them laugh.

"You two are the most childish men i've ever met." Elsa says making Scarlett nod her head in agreement.

"I think they mean the best." Chris says looking at Y/N.

"Absolutely, we my friend.. Bring excitement to their lives." Y/N says as they toast their drinks.

"What about you Scar? Do you have any other movies planned?" Elsa asks.

"Nope, I turned down I am number four, the roommate and scream four. Gonna spend some time with Rose before we shoot avengers. So just Rio for right now." Scarlett replies.

"Wait when do we have to do Rio?" Y/N asks turning to Scarlett.

"As soon as we get back to LA we have to go to the studio and do it.. I've been the big baby's manager." Scarlett says the last part to them as she rubs Y/N's back like a baby.

Chris and Elsa laugh as Y/N pretend crying. He rest his head on Scarlett's shoulder as she rubs his temple.

"Now now sweetheart." She says while fake pouting making the couple in front of them crack up in laughter.

They both start laughing before Y/N puts his head up and turns to her. The two smile at each other while Chris and Elsa tap each other pointing out the looks.

"They're gonna be in love." Elsa whispers to Chris who nods.

"So in love." He replies as the two still stare at each other before laughing again.

~~~~~~~~~~~

        Days later in Los Angeles

Y/N and Scarlett drive in Y/N's truck to Blue Sky's studio.

"What do you think about Matt Damon?" Scarlett asks.

"I don't really know him, why?" Y/N asks as he turns the music down.

"I got approached with a movie with him, called zoo. I would have to start filming in a few months." She tells him.

"Hm." He replies with his eyes still on the road.

"I hope she doesn't do it... Not after what he said.. The fuck are they gonna do in a zoo anyway?" He thinks to himself.

"Hm?" She asks looking at him.

"What?" He asks looking at her quickly.

"That's it?" She asks him seriously.

"Do you want my expertise analysis, Ms.Johansson?" He asks with a fake british accent as he smirks.

"Please do tell, Mr.L/N." She replies in the same accent with a smile.

"Well Ms.Johansson, I think that you shouldn't do it." He tells her.

"Ok, still waiting on the expertise analysis." She replies.

"Iron Man 2 made more on opening weekend than his last movie made all together." Y/N tells her.

"I mean Iron Man 2 is a blockbuster though." She replies making him roll his eyes.

"Then do it." He says quickly before turning the music back up.

"Hey!" Scarlett calls out, turning the music back down.

Y/N sighs as he pulls into the parking lot of the Studio. He parks while Scarlett stares at him, prompting him to keep his head straight. She grabs his face and turns his head to her.

"What's going on?" She asks.

"Nothing." He replies not looking in her eyes.

"Y/N, M/N, L/N.. what's going on?" She asks more softly.

He finally looks up when she uses his full name and her eyes grab his. Looking at them feels like staring into the sun but instead of wanting to look away. It makes you want to look even longer.

"Matt was one of the actors that spoke out against me when the incident first happened." Y/N tells her looking her in her eyes.

Scarlett looks at him with wide eyes as she didn't know. She immediately texts her agent and tells her "hell no, I hope it flops.".

"I didn't know." She tells him and he grabs her hand telling her it's ok.

"He said that no real man would do that to a woman. Especially one as beautiful as Scaria.. He then went on to do a movie with Adrian as you know." Y/N tells her as he looks at the steering wheel.

"True Grit... That pussy!" Scarlett says angrily making Y/N laugh a little.

"Yea... that's why I don't want you to do the movie but I won't stop you if you want to." Y/N says looking to her.

"Are you kidding?! I'm not doing a movie with him!" Scarlett tells him.

"It seemed like you wanted to do it!" He replies to her with his voice a little loud but not threatening.

"Y/N, I care about you. I'm not doing a movie with anyone who spoke down on your name." Scarlett tells him making him smile.

He hugs her and she gladly returns it with a small smile. They stay like that for a few moments before they hear a knock on the door.

"Hey!" They hear making them look out the window.

"Y'all fucking?" Zack asks as he taps on the window.

"Even if y'all not, just say yall are. We got a pool going that yall gone get it on and popping before we shoot the dark knight rises.. I'm tryna win." Zack says making them laugh.

"I'm sorry for these idiots that i'm around." Y/N tells her.

"It's ok, they're kind of funny and besides.. We could make him win that wager." She says smirking making him smirk.

"Don't start Johansson." Y/N says jokingly.

"I'm not doing anything L/N." She says smiling before they both get out of the truck. Y/N smacks his brother in the back of the head.

"What was that for?!" Zack yells as he rubs his head.

"For being an idiot." Y/N replies as he walks to Scarlett.

The two enter the building followed by Zack. They prepare for a long day of voice acting.

"Wait, I don't even know how to voice act." Y/N says.

"Shut it." Scarlett replies covering his mouth with her hand.

"Ewww!" She lets out after he licks her hand.

He smirks before she starts chasing him with the same hand he licked. Y/N runs down the hallway screaming for help as Zack just walks behind them.

"Oh i'ma win that wager." Zack says smiling at the two flirting even if they don't know it.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 168 15
A story of Y/n Stark, x natasha romanoff Y/n is a 23-year-old famous singer and actress. Y/n loves to do the things she knows; singing, acting, sl...
82.8K 3.2K 33
(Y/n) is alive and well, but, no one knows. Not only does no one know but those close to her are gearing up to fight her and the cause she was brainw...
24.4K 661 68
When Tony Starks sister y/n gets called in on a mission by nick fury because her brother has been unrespondant for a while to fury. Only for her then...
6.7K 221 9
Y/N is the newest Avenger. ( Set during Avengers 1) Loki is being held in Avengers a Tower. Y/N got lost in her new home and stumbled upon Loki's cel...