Only Reputations (Male reader...

By writerofnew

(Goes hand in hand with "Marvel's Reaper") Y/N is an actor who's been dubbed the next big thing in the entire... More

CH.1 Meeting a new Scar (Pilot)
CH.2 Rose
CH.3 First MCU Scene
CH.4 First Interview Back
CH. 5 Im doing it again
CH. 7 There for you
CH. 8 Have To Rise!
CH. 9 One step forward, Two steps back
CH. 10 The text..
CH. 11 If the shoe fits
CH. 12 Women of his life
CH. 13 A new man
CH. 14 Sooner than later pt1
CH. 15 Sooner than later pt2
CH. 16 Sooner than Later pt3
CH. 17 Life going forward
Y/N earnings so far
Question for Y/N (wont be up long)
CH. 18 Flight coversations Pt1
Flight conversations Pt2 {Megan Fox}
CH. 19 Family
CH. 20 Snow gang {M}
CH. 21 Unexpected
CH. 22 Storks will fly
CH. 23 Who told?
CH. 23 Finally in the past/lowkey anti
CH. 24 lowkey anti pt2
CH. 25 Fox event {M}
CH. 26 Rich Baby Daddy {M}
CH. 27 Media Games
CH. 28 Talks and Thrones
CH. 29 Something New? {M}
CH. 30 An I {M}
CH. 31 WB making moves {L.M}
CH. 32 First nude scene {M}
Story Direction
CH. 33 Helping Lizzie
CH. 34 Fellow Avengers
Chapter 34 ^{M}
CH. 35 Day with Eva & Rose
CH. 36 Blown Fuse
CH. 37 Baby Scare
CH. 38 Y/N's Angels
CH. 39 Favor for silver
CH. 40 Christmas Party
VOTE
CH. 41 What happened?
2009 Oscars
CH. 42 Trust & Press {M}

CH. 6 Premieres & Opportunity

1K 50 19
By writerofnew

May 4th

After shooting scenes and bonding with the cast for the past month. It is now time for the premiere of Iron Man 2. He walks to his big closet and goes to his big collection of suits.

"Make sure your long sleeve matches my dress." Scarlett tells him.

"I know Scarlett." He replies as he looks through his suits.

"Bro." He hears Zack call out to him.

"I got it." Y/N says as he picks the suit from off the hanger.

"I'm gonna call you when i'm outside Scar." Y/N tells her.

"Ok see you in a few." She replies before hanging up.

"What is it?!" Y/N shouts to his brother as he walks out of the closet.

"Check this sucker out. Jalen and Quan just picked it up for you." Zack tells him showing him the item.

"Bet, I'm gonna put this on real quick then head downstairs. Did Ray get back with the limo yet?" Y/N asks.

"Yea we outside waiting on you." Zack tells him.

"Ight." Y/N says as Zack walks out so he can change.

~~~~~

Y/N and his security arrive outside of Scarlett's house and he walks to the front door. He knocks and the door opens immediately.

"Hey Mary." Y/N greets with a smile and a hug.

"Mr. L/N, you look dashing." She says with a smile.

"Thank you." He replies as he walks in behind her.

"Y/N!!" He hears Rose yell as she runs downstairs to him.

"OH MY GOD ITS ROSE!" He shouts as he acts super excited and laughs with her.

She jumps as he catches her and lifts her up to his side. She hugs him as he hugs back and walks to the kitchen.

"Mommy said she's not ready yet." Rose tells him.

"How is she not ready when she was just on my head for not being ready." Y/N says looking to Mary.

"It's a mystery to us all." Mary replies shaking her head.

"Oh hush." Scarlett says as she walks down the stairs and grabs her purse off the couch.

Y/N turns to her and his stomach does a flip when he sees her. Mary sees his reaction and smiles as Rose cheers for her mommy. Mary takes Rose from him and he snaps out of his trance.

"Does your mouth work too or do only your eyes function properly right now?" Scarlett asks with a smirk.

"It uhh, it fades from time to time." He says nodding his head as he stares at her. He takes a deep breath when she turns and relaxes.

"You look beautiful." Y/N tells her with a smile.

"Thank you, you look very handsome." She replies with a big smile.

"Y/N WERE GONNA BE LATE!" Zack yells from outside.

"He is very dedicated to his job." Scarlett says again making him chuckle.

"The best, come here best friend." Y/N says as Rose runs to him.

"I'll see you later ok? Be good for Mary." Y/N says as Rose hugs him.

"I will." She replies.

"I love you baby girl." Scarlett tells her before hugging her and kissing her on the cheek.

"I love you too mommy." Rose replies with a smile.

"You two enjoy your night." Mary tells them with a smile.

"Thank you Mary." They both reply with a smile before walking out.

"Woow." Scarlett says seeing the limo.

"Dope right? This is how we get around to events like these." Y/N tells her as they walk to the limo.

"I may need to take a page out of your book." She says as she waves to his security.

"I hope you do." Y/N replies as he opens the door for her in the back of the limo.

"Why is that?" Scarlett asks as he sits down beside her.

"I don't want you to get hurt." Y/N replies as he grabs two bottles of champagne and hands her one.

"I appreciate your care for my safety." She says as they look each other in the eyes.

"Hey lovebirds, stop talking so loud!" Quan shouts from the passenger seat.

"OHH EAT A DICK QUAN!" Y/N yells back making Scarlett laugh.

"Jackass." He says shaking his head.

"Can I ask you something?" Scarlett asks and by the tone of her voice he knows it'll be serious. He nods giving her the green light.

"You don't want this to go bad is that why you haven't made a move?" She asks him.

"This last month with you has been a bright spot of the past two years... I don't want to lose that for anything." He tells her.

"I don't either." Scarlett replies with a smile.

She puts her head on his shoulder and they stay like that for the rest of the ride.

~~~~~~~~~~

When they arrive at the red carpet Y/N steps out first and gets cheered by the crowd. He sticks his hand out and helps Scarlett and she receives an even bigger reaction.

The cameras immediately flash as they make their way to the carpet. An interviewer calls her over and Y/N gets called by one himself.

"Go on." He tells her with a smile.

"You have one too, welcome back." She says with a smile and Y/N accepts her words with open arms.

His first premier since the incident and he couldnt be more grateful. He walks over to the lady and gives her a smile.

"Y/N you look amazing tonight!" The female interviewer says.

"Thank you I had to try with all these stars out here today. Look at that RDJ, Gweneth, Don, Jon, Samuel, the wonderful Caleb Brown and others." He replies smiling at the cast.

"Your first premiere in a while, welcome back. What are you expecting from this movie?" She asks.

"Thank you, thank you so much on the welcome. It feels goood to be back. For the movie I expect a fun time and a great story to be told." He replies.

"Now i'm not sure if you know but there is footage of you and Scarlett play fighting at walmart. What happened with that?" She asks with a smile.

"Nothing it was just two grown adults acting like total children. She started it by the way." Y/N says making her laugh.

"How do you think the wonderful Scarlett Johansson looks tonight?" She asks him.

He turns to her and she catches his eyes again how she did earlier. He smiles as he watches her, she turns to him and waves with a smile. He gladly returns it before quickly looking into the camera in front of him.

"I think she looks gorgeous, would you excuse me?" He asks still looking at Scarlett.

"Go ahead." She replies smiling at the potential moment.

As Scarlett gets interviewed Y/N just stands there and observes her. Caleb taps him on the shoulder making him turn to him.

"Wassup bro, you look sharp." Caleb tells him with a smile.

"Bro you're making me nervous on being the best dressed." Y/N tells Caleb as they do their handshake which the paparazzi catches.

"You having fun eyeing Scarjo?" Caleb asks smirking.

"Thanks for reminding me what I was doing." Y/N says before patting Caleb on the shoulder and walking to Scar.

"Umm superheroes I don't know I just really used to love the teenage mutant ninja turtles if that counts." Scarlett replies to the interviewer with a small laugh.

"Thank you." The lady replies with a smile before Scarlett walks off.

She walks right into somebody's back and the person turns around.

"Did you see that? How she just attacked a poor defenseless man." Y/N says to the lady who just interviewed Scarlett making them all laugh.

Scarlett laughs and hits him on his shoulder making him smile.

"You jerk." She says to him smiling.

"I wouldn't call you poor and defenseless, you have a lot of muscle on you." The lady says smiling.

"Exactly, you know we were on set one day and I caught him without any cloth-"AHHHHH!!!" Y/N yells before running away with Scarlett before she can finish.

"You are extremely childish." Y/N tells her as they walk to the stage.

"That's what you get." She replies as they stand by the rest of the cast.

"Y/N, Scarlett. Looking absolutely stunning, the both of you." Robert tells them as he hugs them.

"You don't look too bad yourself." Scarlett says with a smile.

"Nephews, wassup." Samuel calls out to him and Caleb.

"Unc." They reply as they dap him up.

(Y/N is between Scarlett and Samuel. Caleb is by Gweneth.)

~~~~~~~~

They just got done watching the movie and they are all satisfied with the results. Y/N walks out last as a few tears come out from the reality of the situation.

Majority of the past year has been hell for him. This is his second chance and he's gone knock it out the park.

The cast turns and sees him with tears and instantly come and surround him. They hug him making him smile a little as Gweneth wipes the tears away.

"Don't let them see you like that. They'll think they still won." She tells him with a small smile.

"They definitely didn't." He replies before hugging her.

"That's my boy." Robert and Don say with a smile.

"Y/N." They all hear someone call out making them turn.

Y/N smiles when he sees the one and only,

Stan Lee.

He walks to him and Stan hugs him tightly. He pats his back and the paparazzi snaps pictures and records videos of the two.

This is a big deal, not only for movies and the MCU. But Marvel as a whole.. The Reaper doesn't even have a comic book yet so this is the first appearance of the character in any form of media.

"Thank you for choosing me." Y/N tells him honestly.

"Thank you, for giving your career another go and doing this. I am greatly honored." Stan tells him making him feel a weight lift off his shoulders.

"The honor is all mine Sir. You created all of this.. All of this came from here." Y/N says tapping on Stan's chest where his heart is.

"You gave me a second chance and I will always be grateful for that." Y/N tells them as Stan hugs him one more time.

When they separate Y/N directs the attention to Stan and tells them to make some noise for a legend. The crowd chants his name and Stan smiles deeply.

~~~~~~~~

Iron man 2 has been out for a while now and the cast is in the conference room. Waiting on Jon and Kevin to enter the room with news.

"What do you think the movie did?" Caleb asks Y/N.

"Not sure, I probably brought the sales down." Y/N says making Caleb shake his head.

"No you didn't bro stop thinking like that." Caleb replies.

"Thinking like what?" Scarlett asks as she sits down.

"He thinks he brought the numbers down." Caleb tells her.

"What did we say about this?" Scarlett asks him.

"I know I know." He replies to her sitting his head on the table.

She puts her hand on his head and plays with his hair while they wait.

Jon and Kevin come in swiftly making them all look up at them. They both look sad and Y/N puts his head back down.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I am here to tell you the numbers of Iron Man 2." Jon says.

"Kevin." Jon says making Kevin clear his throat.

"Iron Man 2, officially has an opening weekend of $152M!!" He says with a smile making them all cheer.

Y/N looks up in shock and Scarlett hugs him. He puts a hand on her arm as he can't believe it. He turns to her and sees her smile making him match it.

"THE OPENING DAY DID $72M!!" Kevin shouts making them cheer again.

"I can't believe it." Y/N says with a smile.

"Believe it kid, Your back!" Jon says smiling as the cast claps for Y/N.

"Congrats Everyone, especially you Robert. Happy I could be apart of it." Y/N tells him.

"You being here means the world kid." Robert replies.

"They love your character and Stan is extremely happy with your portrayal. Scarlett and Caleb as well." Kevin says.

"I'm proud of you Y/N." Gweneth tells him with a smile.

"Thank you." He tells her as she hugs him.

"Hey kid, that's not all." Robert says as the door opens and one of Y/N's favorite people walks in.

"Hello, Y/N." Christopher says with a smile.

Y/N gets up and hugs Nolan who quickly returns it. They stay like that for a few seconds before pulling apart.

"What are you doing here man?" Y/N asks.

"Well I wanted to congratulate my favorite actor." He replies with a smile.

"Well i'm right here." Robert says jokingly making them laugh.

"I appreciate it." Y/N says smiling still.

"Good, now the real reason i'm here is because I got a call from someone. A few someones and I think you should have a seat for what we're about to tell you." Nolan says making Y/N go sit back next to Scarlett.

"We have agreed with Warner Bros to put out Inception with you in it." Kevin tells him making Y/N's face drop and the others gasp.

"Really?" Y/N asks seriously.

"Really." Kevin replies.

"How did you guys agree to that? You must've asked for a big bag for that to come out" Y/N says trying to understand it.

"In a way, but there's more." Robert says smirking.

"Kid." Jon says.

"You get the Dark Knight Rises too." Kevin says making Y/N stand up.

"WHAT?!!" Y/N asks yelling.

"Yea!" Nolan says smiling.

"Holy shit!" Y/N lets out.

"But how? Wouldn't that interfere with Marvel? Wait my character dies in iron man 3 right?" Y/N asks as his mind races.

"Y/N, breathe." Scarlett tells him as she touches his hand.

He looks at her and he slowly starts to calm down.

"First time that's ever worked." Nolan says making Don, Robert, Samuel and Gweneth chuckle.

"The Reaper was originally supposed to die in Iron Man 3." Kevin tells him.

"Due to the reaction you got, we have decided that you're staying around kid." Kevin tells him making everyone cheer and Y/N smile.

"WOOOOO!!!!" Don yells as the rest of the cast cheers.

"First you and Scarlett have some scenes in the Thor movie. Starring Chris Hemsworth. Then you will begin shooting Dark Knight Rises before Avengers." Kevin tells him.

"You have a busy schedule ahead of uou, kid." Don says.

"Don't I have to sign a new contract now?" Y/N asks thinking about the money.

"I mean of course, how else would they ink us down for a trilogy." Nolan says slickly with a smirk.

"Trilogy? Wait Us? Us and a trilogy?" Y/N asks with his face covered by a smile.

"That's right kid, me and you.. Three Reaper movies." Nolan says and Y/N surprisingly settles down.

"So, where do I sign?" Y/N asks.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 557 45
PLEASE READ. I've thought about doing this story for awhile now and I've decided to upload it. In this story Y/N L/N is a normal boy growing up in...
213K 4.8K 31
Peter Parker and Y/N Y/L/N have been good friends for a year now. They are science partners, and Y/N ends up staying for the weekend with the Stark f...
37.1K 775 27
What happens when a stealthy spy meets a highly trained assassin? Y/N Y/L/N works in a top secret organization and she is a spy, the most known spy...
24.4K 661 68
When Tony Starks sister y/n gets called in on a mission by nick fury because her brother has been unrespondant for a while to fury. Only for her then...