PITBABE - ENGLISH [END]

By Summ3r_Dawn

📚 END - 25 Chapters + 5 Special 📚 Charlie wants to be a racecar driver, but he doesn't have a racecar of hi... More

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 1 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 2 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 2 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 3 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 3 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 4 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 4 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 5 (Part 1/1)
Chapter 5 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 6 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 6 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 7 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 7 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 8 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 8 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 9 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 9 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 10 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 11 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 11 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 12 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 12 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 13 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 13 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 14 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 14 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 15 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 15 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 16 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 16 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 17 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 17 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 18 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 18 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 19 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 19 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 20 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 20 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 21 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 21 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 22 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 22 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 23 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 23 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 24 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 24 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 25 (Part 1/2) - END
Chapter 25 (Part 2/2) - END
SPECIAL 1: First Date (Part 1/2)
SPECIAL 1: First Date (Part 2/2)
Special 2: Parents Day (Part 1/2)
Special 2: Parents Day (Part 2/2)
Special 3: Uncle Alan
Special Chapter 4 : YOUR TURN!
Special Chapter 5: Forever & Always

Chapter 10 (Part 2/2)

66.9K 812 555
By Summ3r_Dawn

Proofread by giuls18_

* * * * * *

As soon as Babe finished speaking the atmosphere seemed very quiet. Charlie stood so stiff that he didn't even dare to breathe, because all the eyes staring at him made him very nervous. But a few moments later, continued with a friendly greeting. This was an image that Charlie had never thought of at all.

"Hey... / Hello..."

"Usually I only see you wearing a mask. This is the first time I've seen your face in person."

"Oh, he's handsome."

"Make yourself comfortable, kid!"

The unexpected welcome from everyone made Charlie feel like he could breathe more easily. He thought that everyone would be more rude and suspicious of him. He didn't know whether this was normal behavior for everyone or because Babe said it? He himself didn't know either. But until then, so be it. He just hoped he didn't feel left out and that this kind of welcome was considered very kind.

"Actually, there are many more in the team. But the ones here are the ones who are active right now." Babe turned to explain to Charlie. He quickly started introducing each member, "This guy is called Dean, next to him is Jay, the one in the white shirt is called Yoshi, next to him is North. Sonic, you met him outside. Then Way, you already know him."

"..."

"And lastly, Alan, he is—"

"Captain!"

Charlie, who had been quiet from the start, suddenly burst into excitement, making everyone turn to look at the young man with confused eyes, before they burst out laughing at the new kid's stupid excitement.

"You know me?" Alan laughed, pleased to see Charlie looking animated when Babe talked about him.

"I know, you're the captain of Team X. Your circuit racing record is very high" Charlie answered enthusiastically. Babe was surprised that the boy knew other racers besides him. He thought he was the only racer he liked. "You were the one who brought P'Babe into the team and taught him how to drive. The car that P'Babe used to race to become King in his first year was also your car."

Everyone's eyes widened at the dense information Charlie conveyed, before laughing happily. It seems that his bookish attitude is very popular with everyone. That bodes well for Charlie to begin with.

"Even if you are my fan club that doesn't mean I would easily accept you on my team, you know" Alan said casually, but Charlie could feel the admiration of other people. Seeing this, he didn't think it was strange at all if Alan had been the captain of Team years. "After all, you have to take tests like everyone else. Even if you are still small, I am not being gentle with you."

"Yes, I took the test according to procedure."

Charlie's determined attitude seems to please Alan and the rest of the team quite a bit, although when Babe first comes to talk to everyone about Charlie, most of the team seems to disapprove. But because he tried to convince everyone and promised to make Charlie pass the test, they were able to open up more. In fact, he hoped that Charlie himself would be able to make everyone see his abilities as he had promised on his own behalf.

After Charlie greeted the team members, after that all there was to do was have fun because today everyone intended to relax instead of talking about serious things that would make your brain hurt. As a result, new kids like Charlie are drawn to sit in the middle of the circle waiting to be asked questions that make everyone curious. Whether it's personal problems that Charlie sometimes answers, sometimes it's about car racing or even about the relationship with Babe which everyone seems to be very interested in.

Meanwhile, Charlie just sat smiling stupidly in the middle of the racers' conversation. Babe, who was standing not far away, was talking to Way in a joking tone. Babe looked like he was looking at something on his close friend's phone. After that, he hugged Way's arm and shook his body as if he was begging for something. Meanwhile, his tall friend put on a domineering face, smiling slightly and smiling broadly, satisfied at being completely begged. Of course, that image was in Charlie's eyes.

Way put his arm around Babe's waist. Meanwhile, Babe made himself comfortable in the tall figure's arms. The two of them tease each other affectionately. Of course Charlie knew how close these two people were. It is normal for friends to touch each other. But for that matter, he still didn't like it. Moreover, their faces are close together. Way raised his finger and pointed lightly at his own cheek before Babe stood on tiptoe and kissed his cheek. That only made the heat in his heart explode even more.

Charlie didn't like seeing that, quickly stood up and walked out of the conversation, with the team's eyes looking on in confusion, but everyone didn't protest, because they thought the new kid wanted to go out and find something to do instead of just sitting around with them.

Babe looked at Charlie who suddenly got up and left without warning. He immediately realized something was wrong. Babe then pulled away from Way, before hurriedly following the young man. Babe turned around and said to his tall friend, then said, "I'll be right back."

And that picture made Way believe that what he had been thinking had become a reality.

"Charlie! stop!"

Babe called to the young man who walked slowly out of the house without saying anything. He tried to grab Charlie's arm several times, but he wasn't able to catch it in time. Until finally, he had to use his strength to run after the child. They were already in a dark and quiet front yard like this.

"What is it?" Babe asked in an annoyed tone. "Who said when you come, you won't be stubborn?"

"Because you did it again!"

"What did I do?"

"What did you do with P'Way? Why did you have to do that?" Charlie said with an open expression of displeasure. Babe felt like he had seen Charlie's expression like this too many times. Have they reached the point where they have to fight like this?

"What's wrong with you, Charlie? Way is my friend." Babe didn't seem to understand why Charlie was so angry. Meanwhile, Charlie gets even angrier because Babe doesn't seem to understand why he's upset.

"But your other friends don't do that."

"But I've always been like that. Should I ask your permission?"

"Well, I don't like it. When I wanted to be near you and wanted to make out with you, you rejected me fiercely. Then, why can you do it as P'Way?"

"I-"

"All this time, you have always been like this. I know you're bored with me" Charlie said with a serious expression. His face was filled with anger and disappointment that Babe never thought they would fight over something like this. "When I asked, you avoided it. But I know you're really bored with me ."

"Charlie..."

"You are happier when you are with other people than when you are with me."

"I was just chatting with my friends, Charlie! What's wrong with you?" The older man looked just as annoyed that Charlie wouldn't listen to him. Plus he looked really angry. It didn't seem like the Charlie he knew. "Can't you act like you never saw him when I was with Way long before this? You can't do it because you think that Way—"

"Then just do it. But I don't want to stay and see it."

"Charlie!" Babe shouted as the spoiled brat turned to walk away from him. Of course, Charlie automatically stopped in his tracks, as if Babe's voice was a command signal that had been connected to his body and mind. Because of how angry he was, he still obeyed Babe's order: "Come back here!"

"..."

"I won't allow you to go anywhere!"

Until now, Charlie had never disobeyed Babe's orders. No matter how much he wanted to fight him, in the end, his heart was not strong enough to make Babe feel uncomfortable.

Until the party was over, Charlie and Babe still refused to talk. Babe spent the night drinking and partying with his friends, while Charlie just sat quietly in the corner. He didn't talk to anyone. Even the rest of the team knows there is definitely something going on between Babe and Charlie. But no one dared to ask what happened.

Alan told the racer gang, including Babe and Charlie, to stay at his house, because it was getting very late. And each person is in no condition to expel the other person. Therefore, the homeowner opened two empty rooms for each person to share and sleep. Babe chose to sleep in the same room as Way and Sonic. Both of them have the right to sleep on the bed because they won in rock, paper, scissors, while Babe, who has bad luck, has to sleep on the floor according to the rules.

Due to the effects of the alcohol, Babe fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. He didn't think about calling Charlie to sleep with him because the last time he made eye contact with the kid by the pool, the other guy purposely avoided his gaze as if he didn't want to mess with him. Therefore, he chose to let the spoiled man have his way.

But when Babe was sleeping soundly, he suddenly felt like someone had gotten into the same blanket as him. The heat from that person radiated so much that he could feel it. And it got even hotter when the intruder hugged him from behind until their bodies were really close to each other.

No matter how strong the smell of alcohol coming from that person was, it was still not strong enough to cover up his familiar scent. Babe immediately realized that the person now hugging him was Charlie. That spoiled child looks like he's drunk. And that was probably because he was so drunk that he seemed to have forgotten that they were fighting. Or... he couldn't help himself because he really wanted to hug him.

"Smell!" Babe whispered softly as the young alpha buried his face in the crook of his neck and deliberately let his hot breath hit his skin.

Charlie didn't answer. But someone else did something that made Babe freeze as a large hand slid down his midsection before gently squeezing it, before his hot lips kissed the back of his smooth neck. As his hips moved rhythmically, his hips pressed against his buttocks. The touch made Babe aware of the boy's hardened penis.

What have you done? Why is it this difficult?

"Charlie..." Babe called another person in a low voice. His body began to go limp due to Charlie's stimulation, who was usually easily aroused by other people. But when he realizes there are two other people sleeping in the bed next to them, the excitement makes Babe even more intense than he should be.

"Can I do it?" The young man's voice was hoarse. His breathing was louder than usual because of the emotions that had been building from the start. "Outside. I can't help it."

"...What's wrong with you?"

"Please... P'Babe. Otherwise, I'll definitely die."

Charlie begged him like he had asked others before. But strangely, Charlie had never been like this before. No matter how much he wanted, he always kept it to himself. He had never expressed his desires clearly like now. Plus, now Charlie seems to want to do it so much that he can't control himself.

"Go slowly, they'll both wake up," Babe whispered softly, which was formal approval for Charlie. The tall figure who could barely stand it immediately unbuttoned his trousers. His hands were shaking but he had to control himself to follow his orders. And as soon as the inhibitions were removed, the young Alpha quickly took out his cock, then immediately placed it between Babe's legs.

"Pinch your legs tight," the tall man whispered. And Babe did it with ease. Babe pressed his legs together tighter, causing Charlie's manhood that was inserted between them to approach his midsection, before Charlie could move his hips against the tightness, unable to hold it in any longer.

Even though it's not put in its usual place. But his happiness did not diminish at all. It was still as thrilling and passionate as before, and more than that... he was more aroused than ever by the fact that it wasn't just them in the room and his two friends were sleeping on the bed. As Babe lies down on the small pillow next to the bed, he lets the boy rub his dick between his thighs. Now they are no different from people having sex.

"Ah— umh..." Babe raised his hand to cover his mouth and tried his best not to make a sound. But it was very difficult because their parts were rubbing against each other so fast that it felt tingling. The more Charlie moved, the more he wanted it. He even wanted someone else to just scrub the outside, because that didn't seem to be enough for him.

"Don't make a sound," Charlie whispered, breathless. "Your friends are about to wake up. Do you want them to see?"

"No."

"Or should I just show it?" Even though he had told him not to sigh, he continued to whisper passion in his ear non-stop, as if he wasn't afraid that Way and Sonic would wake up and hear it. "Wouldn't it be better for them to know what happens to you when you're with me?"

"Fuck Charlie, you—"

"Should I make them see it?"

"..."

"So I don't have to chase you like this anymore."

Phew!

By the end of that sentence, Babe's patience had run out. He sat down, before grabbing Charlie's hand to get up and follow him while the tall figure himself was still in a state of disheveled clothes. They held hands and slowly walked out of the room carefully. Now the whole house has turned off the lights. In the living room outside, there were many people lying drunk and asleep. Babe then took Charlie around to another corner of the house which he was sure was now completely empty.

Apart from the outdoor swimming pool used for parties, Alan's house also has another pool, namely an indoor swimming pool. It was a hidden zone in a corner of the house that only close friends who often came knew about. And one of those few people was himself.

Babe gently closed the entrance to the private pool before feeling along the wall to find a light switch he recognized not far from the entrance, which certainly wasn't hard to find. His hand touched what he recognized as a button, and he pressed a random button, and the next second, the lights in the pool turned on.

"Ummh...ah..."

Charlie didn't hesitate for a second. A tall figure caressed him from behind while his hands were still supported on the wall. A hot tongue was sent to lick his throat. As his stiff midsection rubbed against his rounded lower body, he tried to relieve the discomfort in his body.

"You brought me here, so I won't just swipe it."

"Oh— I can't take it anymore either!"

Hearing this, Charlie immediately pulled his shorts down to just above his knees, before immediately kneeling down and burying his face in the round ass that had teased him for a whole week, but refused to give him the opportunity to admire it at all.

"Ah— ah..." Babe could only moan shakily as the hot tongue licked his shaft mercilessly. The young alpha caught him and made him arch his ass back slightly. He grabbed both of his round ass cheeks, spread them apart and inserted his tongue to fill and satisfy his own desires as if he had been starving for a long time. "Oh— Charlie."

The more he heard Charlie moan, the more pleased he became. His mood improved exponentially due to the feelings he had bottled up for so long, combined with the excitement in his body coming out just in time.

Babe doesn't know because he wants it so bad. But whatever the cause and effect, he doesn't care anymore. He just knew that tonight he would take it until he didn't have the energy to scold him anymore.

"How hungry are you? Ah—slow down," Babe panted, turning to look at the tall figure who was now seriously pampering his canal. Charlie inserted his finger and swirled his tongue as if he wanted to fuck him now. It must be said that it worked. The more he saw the lustful expressions on other people's faces the more he felt excited.

"P'Babe..." the tall figure called out to him in a hazy voice. While moving his fingers in and out of his hole while dragging his tongue along his ass cheeks.

"Ah—yes."

"I am crazy."

"How crazy would you have to be to do that?"

"Does that mean you know what will happen after this?"

After he finished speaking, Charlie pulled his finger out of the bruised hole, before turning Babe to face each other, their faces only inches apart, their hot breath rubbing against each other. Meanwhile, the second alpha's pheromone scent was released, filling the entire area.

"You won't run away from me again, will you?" Charlie whispered softly. "You're not going to make me want you like this, are you?"

"I'm not running."

"But you refused to do anything with me all week."

"How could I let you do that? Just looking at your face, it drives me crazy, Charlie."

They pressed their palms to each other's cheeks. Their foreheads touched. Meanwhile, their lips were only separated by a sigh. The pent-up feelings that had been in Babe's heart for weeks were now revealed to be unbearable, along with Charlie's annoyance which seemed to be relieved in a matter of seconds by Babe's honest confession.

"I thought you were tired of me," Charlie said softly. And when he opened his mouth to speak their lips touched lightly.

"I'm afraid I'll suffocate and die in my bed if I have anything to do with you."

"You think too much."

"You're not me. I don't know."

"But you're not usually like this."

"You're the one who made me like this," Babe pressed his voice hard, as if he wanted Charlie to finally realize who was the person who made his heart like this so that he couldn't be himself like this. "I can't be myself because of you, Charlie."

"..."

"Because you're the only one."

"..."

"I really thought I was going crazy."

A passionate kiss is used as an outlet for what they feel but find it difficult to find the answer. The two alphas hugged each other tightly, while their mouths continued to nuzzle and stick their tongues into each other's mouths longingly, because all the confusion and chaos had made them want each other so much, even though they were almost always together.

After breaking the kiss, Babe then grabbed the hem of Charlie's shirt and took it off, before carelessly dropping it to the floor. Followed by jeans, boxer shorts, and dark underwear. He removed everything from his beloved man's body including the glasses. After that, he continued to remove the remaining clothes on his body evenly. And when they were both naked, he gently guided the tall figure's hand to follow each other into the pool. It was the only bright spot in this dark space.

Their kiss continued as if it would never end. Two alphas embraced in a pool that glowed bright blue. The coolness of the water in the pool was not cold enough to quell the heat in their hearts in the slightest, because the more the two of them touched each other, the more their desire for each other burned. But, they didn't want to stop it for even a second, even though the cast on Babe's right hand was now wet.

"Can you stop acting like that around P'Way?" Charlie said softly as he leaned down to lick the top of the Alpha's erect breast.

"Are you sure you want to talk about other people now?"

"Yes," answered the young man without the slightest hesitation. "Please stay away from him, I beg you."

"Why do you dislike Way so much?"

"I didn't."

"You don't like it. Do you think I can't see it?"

"Well, I have no reason to like it." Once cornered, Charlie easily accepts it. Of course, he knew that the two did not seem to get along. But he didn't expect Charlie to be this angry with him just because he was close to Way.

"With anyone else, I've never seen you like this."

"Because P'Way is not like other people."

"What do you mean?"

Rather than answer the question, Charlie lifted his head back and kissed those full lips again. The kiss was strong enough to catch Babe's attention easily, putting aside all his doubts. He wrapped his arms around Charlie's neck, meanwhile, the tall Alpha slowly pushed Babe backwards until his thin back hit the edge of the pool.

"I thought I'd never see the Little Mermaid again," said the tall figure as he lifted one of Babe's legs and slowly inserted his hot rod into the hole.

"Ah— don't let me see you have a fever again."

"I will try."

"...Ah..." a sweet voice groaned. When Charlie lifted his other foot, he followed suit. Currently he was being carried by the big boy, while his lower half moved in and out rhythmically according to his needs. "...This is so amazing."

"If you didn't embarrass me, you would have been very happy many times."

"I, ah— I'm not ashamed of you."

"But when you see my face, your heart will break, right?" When he learns the truth, the fact that Babe has always avoided him seems even sweeter. And that fact made Charlie unable to stop teasing the person he was talking to. "Just imagine when I fuck you, you can't take it anymore, right?"

"Ah ah...."

"Look at my face," Charlie sped up his hips until his body shook from the force of his thrusts. The surface of the water was rippling, while the beautiful Alpha who was being carried kept his eyes closed and his mouth closed, as if he didn't want to look into his eyes like that, "Ooh, quickly open your eyes."

"Charlie—don't."

"Open your eyes and see how good we are together."

In the end, Babe couldn't bear to hear such pleas. Slowly, he opened his eyes and found that the image in front of him was Charlie's face, looking at him with immense desire. His hard member filled his body endlessly, meanwhile, those fiery eyes easily filled the desire in his heart. It was so full it was almost overflowing. And this is what he imagined.

He was so afraid he would die in Charlie's chest.

"Daddy— ah."

"When I do this— Do you like it?" Charlie asked in a husky voice as his hips didn't stop for a moment. They only got stronger until Babe was worried about how much he could take Charlie being in a state of rage.

"I like it..."

"If you like it, don't let anyone else do it."

"Ah! Ah!!"

"Don't make Daddy say that too often." The tall man gritted his teeth as he pressed his thin back against the edge of the pool and slammed his hips harder until the water rippled violently. "Because if you don't listen..."

"Ah—Charlie."

"Daddy will put the baby in your stomach."

They both knew it was impossible. But every time he talked about it, the desire in his body raged endlessly.

"Tell me, who owns you."

"Ah— Daddy..."

Babe hugged the giant alpha's neck tightly. His whole body was shaking because Charlie was still strong even though he was in the water like this. And even though he was naked in the swimming pool, the sex this time felt so hot. The desire that had been pent up all this time was about to explode as the alpha's strong jealousy flared as fiercely as Charlie's.

"If my scent can't chase away the other alphas. Daddy will get you pregnant."

"Ah—no way, Daddy. I'll finish."

"A little more, a little— um."

Unable to stand it, Babe rushed forward and kissed the young alpha again. The desire in his heart was now so strong that he couldn't control himself. Charlie's alpha scent is very sweet. He smelled better than any alpha he had ever tasted. It made him so drunk.

"Ha— ah!"

"Ah ah!"

The groans of the two alphas were loud before their bodies both convulsed for a moment, Babe finally released his pent-up feelings and Charlie reached his climax at the same time. But in the next second... Babe, on the other hand, felt that Charlie's orgasm was different from anything he had ever remembered.

"Daddy..." Babe said in a shaky voice. He made eye contact with Charlie with a confused expression. The feeling of tension in the parts of his body that was inside him was getting bigger and bigger, so that Babe had to frown because he wasn't used to the touch that Charlie was giving him this time. "What are you doing?"

"P'Babe..."

"Why? I won't get pregnant if I do."

The thin figure gently pounded on the tall figure's thick chest, in fact he didn't feel guilty about what the other person did. He just thought there was no point in Alpha fighting with Alpha like this. It doesn't increase his chances of getting pregnant, because he can't get pregnant. It also makes them have to stay together in this position for a while because each other's nubs are so big that they can't move any further.

"Let's try it, just in case," Charlie said softly as he pressed a soft kiss to his cheek.

"Are you crazy? Where can an Alpha get pregnant?"

"I don't see anything wrong with that."

"You mean?"

"You don't need a child in your womb. You can keep riding me."

Maybe this sentence could be used as a joke, if Charlie didn't look into his eyes seriously,

"Just being mine is enough."

The funny thing is, Charlie's words don't make any sense at all. If he doesn't have children, why should he be Charlie's?

"You know what you're saying, right?" Babe raised his hand and gently stroked the tall alpha's cheek. They make eye contact. They looked into each other's eyes as if to emphasize the essence of what they were about to say as clearly as possible.

"What I'm trying to say is, if you have me, I'll only have you."

"..."

"I want to say that I mean it."

He knew that Charlie was a stupid kid. But of course, he also knew that the other party would understand what he wanted to convey. He didn't need to say those words at all.

"And if I want you to be mine..."

"..."

"You have to make yourself mine too."

---------------

.

.

.

.

Thank you to all proofreaders: miss_roxy_de0boracgiuls18_and LhilyBarbie 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 412 22
Charlie wants to be a racecar driver but he doesn't have a racecar of his own. The only solution he comes up with is to make a bizarre agreement with...
782K 15K 26
They had known each other forever, she was his younger sister's best friend, hell he had viewed her as another little sister. He was the bad boy, the...
32.2K 934 26
"You're ours, Angel." "Say your mine, Lilac." "I would burn the world for you, Cutie." "You can't escape, Vita Mia." "If anyone touches you, I'll bre...
301K 7.8K 42
What happens when an infamous couple finds a quiet girl who races with a fire in her heart? She becomes everything that she wanted to be. Letty Orti...