Better This Way 2

By terasomdi

4 years of living in pain and agony over the death of her lover, Freen decides to move on with her life but w... More

Hello guys
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Final Chapter
Author's Engagement.

Chapter 30

3.3K 195 35
By terasomdi

It was a cold evening after the heavy rainfall. I got out of the car and started walking to this building to meet with Becky. A part of me is telling me that something is not right. Becky suddenly wants to hang out with me after days of ghosting me?

"You're here Baby" a familiar voice said as I approached the entrance door.

That was Becky. Leaning against the wall with a naughty smile on her face. Seeing her smile alone made me a little relaxed. I smiled back and walked to her.

This is the first time I have set my eyes on her after that day at the garden. She told me on the phone that she doesn't stay in the hotel anymore, she stays in a mansion owned by her father. But she didn't tell me the location because she didn't want me to come there.

It feels like it's been ages I saw her last. Becky has a broad smile on her face as she opened her arms to welcome me. I hugged her tightly while she stroked my hair.

"Why do you keep doing this?" I asked still hugging her.

"Doing what?"

"Disappearing for days" I said and she chuckled.

"You don't know how much I missed you" I added.

She parted us and looked straight into my eyes. I am so in love with this beautiful baby infront of me. Becky kissed me as if her life depends on my lips. I crossed my hands around her and kissed her back.

"I missed you too" she responded with a big smile on her face.

"I have made list of how I want our night to go." She said.

"Really?"

"Yeah. And the first on my list is to see a movie with you" she continued.

"That sounds interesting."

"I have got tickets for us already. Come. Let's go in" Becky said and intertwined our hands.

I became more relaxed and happy as we walked inside the movie theater after grabbing some snacks. Becky was clingy all along, she rested her head on my shoulder as we watched this very sad movie.

My tears started flowing towards the end of the movie. The storyline was quite relatable. It hurts me that Becky and I are going through what this couple in the movie went through and seeing that the couple didn't end up together at the end got me so sad.

I looked at Becky in a confused way. Why did she bring me here to watch this particular movie? Is Becky passing a message to me indirectly? Is she trying to show me we can't be together? She saw my worried look and smiled at me.

"It is just a movie baby" she said and gave me a quick kiss.

It is just a movie but it feels like you are saying goodbye to me. I nodded in agreement with what she said. I don't want to tell her how I feel. I only need to trust her words and promises. She said she will never leave me no matter what, I should hold on to her promises.

After the movie, we went to a fun park nearby. I have never seen this playful side of Becky before. She played with every equipments as if it would be her last time of having such fun. Becky is young and energetic. She's also clumsy getting me a little worried.

"Please be careful" I said when she wanted to get on the carousel.

She smiled and extended her hand. Does she want me to ride with her? I got on it and wrapped my arms around her. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply as her smell covered my nostrils. As the breeze splashed on our faces,  my heart became at peace. I want to stay like this forever with her, I want to continue having her in my arms, I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

"What are you thinking about?" Becky asked taking me out of my thoughts as we got out of the carousel.

I smiled and grabbed her hands making her look straight into my eyes. I want to confess my love for her again for like the millionth time.

"Baby I...." I was about to say but she cut me off.

"There's one more place to go" she said and I smiled.

Becky took me to a well decorated arena. With a table and two seats at the center. There's no other person here. Just us. Did she book the whole place? Everything is becoming too romantic that it's getting me worried. My heart started skipping beats as we walked to the table.

We sat facing each other with a wine on the table. She served the drink with a smile on her face. Did she really prepare all these by herself. I took a sip of the drink as I looked around the place.

"This is indeed a surprise date. I wasn't expecting any of these to be honest" I said with a smile on my face.

"I did all that to show you how much I love you" she said and I grabbed her hands.

I noticed that her hands are cold and her palms are sweaty. But it's probably because of the weather since it's cold.

"Baby your hands are cold. Are you feeling cold? we can go back if you're cold."

"I'm not cold at all. Infact, I am sweating a lot inside" she said.

"I am sweating because of what I am about to do" she continued.

This time all her smiles disappeared and I can see sadness in her eyes. Her hands are slightly shaking also showing she's nervous. What does she want to do?

"Freen..."

My heart jumped into my stomach  when she called me that. It's been a long time Becky called me by my first name. It's obvious something is wrong. She opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked in a weak tone.

"Freen I love you. I love you with all my heart. I love you more than you can ever imagine. I love you so much that I will do anything to keep you safe" she said as she let go of her tears.

"I know you love me. I love you too. But you're scaring me right now. What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked worriedly.

Becky looked straight into my eyes and with no word she gradually let go of my hand and it was then that I realized what was actually going on. She didn't need to say anything for me to understand what she had in mind.

"Please tell me this is not happening" I muttered confusedly.

Silence

"Beeeck?" I mumbled.

She remained silent and continued crying. I became so confused and my brain went numb. My heart shattered into pieces. I must be dreaming right now. This can't be happening.

"Baby no you can't break up with me. It will hurt me if you do. How am I supposed to bear this much pain? Please don't do this to me" I said as tears gathered in my eyes.

She didn't say anything. She was only crying

"You promised not to leave me remember? I know it's hard on you. It is equally hard on me too but please don't do this. We can go through this together baby. We can fight together".

"I am sorry Freen but you know our love is impossible. My dad will never allow it and we will only get hurt in future if we continue with this" she said with a shaky voice.

"So we should just give up? just like that?"

Silence

"What about your promises Becky? Don't tell me you didn't mean any of that?" I said while trying so hard to hold back my tears.

"I tried so much to keep to my words. But I realized I am not strong..."

"Baby..." I called weakly and held her hands.

But Becky gradually dropped my hands again. I felt a sharp pain in my chest. Like a knife cutting through my heart. I can't believe what is happening now. My fears are turning to reality. Becky wants to leave me. I tried my best to hold back my tears but I couldn't so I let it all out.

"Please don't do this to me" I cried.

"I am so sorry Freen. I am so sorry" she continued saying as she stood up to go.

I tried to stop her but she already made up her mind. I followed Becky out of the arena to see if she can change her mind but she didn't.

"Becky please my heart can't take this." I pleaded as I followed her to the parking lot.

"I am so sorry Freen" was all she could say to me.

Becky ran into a car. And they immediately drove off. I tried calling her on the phone but her contact wasn't connecting. She blacklisted me? Gosh, that hurts so much.

I want to scream, shout, kick something. I feel so hurt and angry at the same time. This family has done nothing but to hurt me every single time. They have done nothing but bring pain to me since I was a child.

Becky broke my heart. Even after her promises. She made me trust her. She told me to trust her words. But now she did this to me? I knew it. I knew she would do this to me.

...............................................

I walked into the sitting room to see my dad sitting on the sofa. Why is he here? He doesn't come to the mansion at all and has never spent a night here ever since he came to Thailand. Even Richie doesn't come here. Maybe he knows about what happened between Freen and I earlier. I dried my tears as I got closer.

"You did a good job" he said and I clenched my fist.

He has no idea how much I hate him right now. Because of him, I did this to Freen. Because of his threats, I ended my relationship with Freen.

"I have done my own part of the deal. It's time to do yours. Stay away from Freen and her family!!" I yelled and he smiled. That got me more upset.

"Breaking up with her is one part. Getting married to Jane is another part."

Silence

"You see, after you betrayed us and we moved to England. It was hard to rise on our own. Infact, we were about to lose hope but someone helped. Guess who did?" He asked.

"Mrs. Gilbert did. Jane's mother helped us into getting to where we are today. The only thing she asked in return was for you to marry her daughter and that's because Jane loves you."

"I have decided to be fair to you as well. You want to open a branch here and manage it for a year? Good! I will grant that to you." He said and I looked at him.

"But your marriage with Jane will hold in two months time". He added.

"Untill then, Miss Sarocha and her family are under my watch. I advise you execute your own part of the deal and stay away from them. Believe me you too are being watched" he added.

I became speechless and weak. I started walking upstairs to my room. I got to my room and locked the door behind me. My tears are falling heavily. The pain I saw in Freen's eyes is breaking my heart so much. I couldn't tell her the main reason why I broke up with her.

I took out my phone to call her but I just couldn't press the dial button. I couldn't unblock her contact either. The pain inside was so much that my legs could not carry me anymore. I fell on the ground while hugging my knees.

"I am so sorry baby" I cried.

To be continued..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 14.3K 35
A FreenBecky story where in Freen is betrayed by her Ex - Girlfriend and own brother then met her UNEXPECTED Trigger warning⚠️🔞 Girl P*n*s Matured c...
Fallen By itsK98

Fanfiction

37.1K 1.7K 24
"You don't have a choice. Since I get back your wings, you must protect your heart. Please be kind and show love always my daughter" the light said a...
My Forever By MKM

Fanfiction

67K 2.4K 38
This is FreenBecky fanfiction story. Becky falls in love with her best friend, but Freen is in a relationship with a boy. English is not my native la...
65.7K 2.2K 39
Disclaimer : Please read the first book before reading this. It's a part two of book ps:I love you. What happens when you meet the person who broke...