Forelsket {Dokyeom, DK ff}

Von Dokyeoms_tonkatsu

The euphoria of falling in love~ Falling in love is a beautiful experience that neither Hana, nor Dokyeom hav... Mehr

Introduction
The invitation
A charming smile
Hangover cure and personal drivers.
A new contract
The shoot
PLEDIS representative
Favouritism
Next meet when?
Hike uphill
Pose for a picture
Concert invite
The concert
Question for the readers
Backstage talk
A scandal already?
Holiday house
Jealousy Jealousy
Tipsy
Joshua's birthday
New Years
Cosy mornings
The ride back home
Brownies for all
Drunk calls
Personal performer
Picnic under the stars
Lunch ft. Seok of BSS
New achievements
Surprise!
Home dates
Reader's lounge
Nightstays
Debates of the unnecessary
Deadlines
Cats or Dogs
Motorcycle nights
Valentines gifts
Birthday surprise
A worrying phone call
Misguided frustration
Emotional wreckage
Mouse sisters
An unusual scare
Scandle
Scandal pt2
No calm after the storm.
IMPORTANT please interact.
Intentions and sacrifices
The break (up)?
There is no future 'me' without 'you'.
Behind the locked door. ๐Ÿ”ž
Bickering our way back into love
Trauma disclosure
Winter nights
New old encounters
Immortal flowers
Meeting his parents
Fireflies
Mutual appreciation
Cold rides
Home is where the heart is.
Break up.
Forelsket of love
Just in case
London
"twt coincidence"
Reluctance
The haircut

Love, Lust and Kisses

1.1K 29 2
Von Dokyeoms_tonkatsu

We spent a little while on the beach in comfortable silence with only the sound of crashing waves in the background. I felt a growing tension between us, a palpable energy that added a layer of excitement to the surroundings. The moon cast a soft glow on the sandy shore, creating a serene ambiance around us. I turned to Dokyeom, and our eyes met, silently communicating a shared understanding of the unspoken desire that lingered in the air.

Breaking the quietude, Dokyeom gently squeezed my hand and suggested, "How about we head back now?" I nodded, and with our fingers interlaced, we strolled back to our private haven.

As we returned to our cosy room, the air seemed to thicken with anticipation. The dim lighting in the room cast a warm glow, creating an intimate atmosphere. I settled on the couch, and Dokyeom gently cupped my face, his eyes reflecting a mix of tenderness and desire.

"Hana," he whispered, his voice a soft caress. I simply nodded, and he leaned in kissing me with much passion, and with need for more. "Are you okay with going all the way?" I asked in between kisses keeping my hands on his chest, that he seemed to enjoy.

"I should be asking that" He said, pushing me on the couch so that he was leaning over me as our kisses hastened.

"Consent goes both ways honey" I said and he looked at me with a smirk before placing my hands on his shirt and giving me a firm nod.

I unbuttoned his shirt as he pushed the hair on my face behind and kissed my jaw adding a bit of pressure. Feeling his bareskin on my hands had me feeling warm all over my body, I caressed his body and squeezed his biceps as his kisses turned into adding hickeys on my neck.

Dokyeom again returned to my lips this time kissing me with his tongue. There was so much going on, it had us both lost in the moment. After kissing me for a while, Dokyeom gave me a hand and pulled me up from the couch and picked me up in his arms making me yelp.

"We need the bed for this" he said as his hands roamed on my back as I wrapped my legs around his pelvis and he walked towards the bed, holding me in his arms.

Dokyeom laid me down and went back to kissing me again, our lips moving together. All I could think at that moment was how good of a kisser he was. Dokyeom's hands went down to my top to pull it in a hastened pace leading it to get stuck in my arms, making us both giggle even in that moment.

"Hold on," I said and lifted my arms so he could take out my top leaving me in nothing but my bra and I saw Dokyeom take a deep breath as he slid his hands under my back to unclasp my bra and take it off my body when I heard him curse. Anything Dokyeom did was sexy and attractive but personally I had never found cursing more attractive than this moment. 

Dokyeom ran his hands on my sides as I wrapped my arm around his neck pulling how down to kiss him, this time a little harder which made me earn myself a little moan from his mouth. Getting the memo that I was going ahead, Dokyeom's thumbs went in circles over my side boob as he dipped his head in my neck and found my sweet spot, a shiver going down my spine I wrapped my legs around his pelvis harder, to relieve the pressure building up between my legs. Dokyeom's hand that was on my breasts before, started moving lower and lower.

He slowly pulled down my pants leaving me in nothing but my underwear. Taking off his own pants, he and I were equally exposed, passion and lust taking us over. We stared at each other with hooded eyes and I pulled Dokyeom down once again to kiss him harder and sucked on his lips. Small moans escaped our mouths as made out every kiss getting more passionate than the before.

Soon, after enough foreplay Dokyeom was tearing apart a packet of condom before he slid inside me making me let out a deep moan as I buried my fingers in his shoulders to release the pleasurable pain that I was going through. Dokyeom closed his eyes, his mouth falling open letting out a moan himself as he adjusted to me. It took a few seconds for him to adjust and I finally tapped his shoulder with my hand, "Please move" I spoke out in a little whisper and he gave me a nod before he started moving with a pace that made us both moan. Dokyeom put my legs behind his waist, locking them behind him and leaned down, so that he was facing me.

I put my hand in his hair, pulling on its ends as he caressed my hair as well. Adjusting to the pace, Dokyeom gazed at me with a known expression, something that soon made us both smile at each other lightly. Dokyeom moved a little ahead, hitting a spot inside me making me throw my head back as he kissed my neck.

He slowly started increasing his pace as we kissed each other while lustfully adoring each other's faces. I pulled away from his lips and started kissing down on his jaw moving upwards to his ear with the intention to leave a proper hickey, something he didn't stop me from doing.

Reaching a high with his increasing pace, I started whimpering as much as I was moaning, which made Dokyeom smirk proudly. He took the strands from my head and pushed it back from my sweaty forehead and slipped his hand under the nape of my neck and tugged it upwards and kissed me, eating up my moans and whimpers.

"I love you, Choi Hana," he said in between messy kisses as his pace increased, adding a painful pleasure to my entire body.

"Yeah?" was all I could speak out before a moan erupted out of his mouth "I love you Dokyeom, so so fucking much" I said and his smirk only grew even through the mess we were creating on the sheets.

Finally reaching my high, I had my hand across Dokyeom's back while the other was on his arm holding onto his biceps for my poor body that he had ruined just now. Dokyeom thrusted a few times inside me and simulated me enough to reach my climax. Letting out a deep cry of pleasure, I let out everything that he had built up now.

After reaching our climax twice or thrice, it was too hazy to remember, Dokyeom and I finally crashed on the bed, tired physically to even move. I turned my head to take a look at Dokyeom with a tired yet satisfied smile he had put on my lips. Dokyeom's sweat glistened chest heaved up and down at a similar rate of mine, to catch his breath. I turned over on my side and left a kiss on his cheek softly making him chuckle as he held me close to his naked body.

"I can't go another round" The two of us said at almost the same time making us break into light laughter.

Dokyeom soon got up from the bed and gave me a hand to get up as well as we moved to the bathroom to clean ourselves up. 

"What did you do to me? I cannot walk" I said stepping down from the bed holding onto his arm for support as he chuckled at his own work. 

Dokyeom moved behind me and held onto both my arms from behind as he helped me cover the few steps from the mess of our sheets to the bathroom.

"Should we shower together to clean ourselves, we'd save water" Dokyeom said putting on a serious expression on his face and I swatted his arm as I entered the bathroom with him leaning on the door frame.

"No" I simply answered and his eyebrows raised

"Why not?"

"After what just happened, I don't think I'll be able to get a hold on myself near you" I admitted shamelessly and physically saw him blush making me chuckle.

"Go~ I'll be out in a few minutes" I said, pushing him away as he made a sad face. I closed the door and cleaned myself up and put on a robe and went outside to find Dokyeom changing up the sheets and tidying up the bed. While he had a towel tucked around his lower body, his very ripped upper body was still on show.

"I'm done, you can go now" I said glaring my eyes into his back muscles as I faced them. After he noticed me, he walked towards me and kissed my lips softly and went inside the bathroom and took a quick shower. While he was in the bathroom, I tidied up what was left with his bathroom singing sessions in the background. 

As he walked out in a robe, his hair wet and hand set in a terribly good way had me scowling at him "No!"

"Why? What no?" he asked nervously, chuckling as he walked near me as I sat on the bed.

"You cannot look this good right after a shower especially right after we had sex. My hormones are killing me here!" I whined and he watched me in surprise for a moment but smiled then, his confidence catching up to him.

"Dry it for me" he tossed a towel at me and sat down on the floor so that his head was at a level where I could easily dry his hair.

Taking the towel in my hand I started drying his hair and started wiping his head dry. He leaned his head back with a soft smile on his face, so that his head lay on my lap and his face upside down, making me giggle. Holding his face in my hands I bent down to peck his forehead.

"Not there" he sulked making me chuckle and I leaned down and kissed him on his lips. 

After drying his hair enough, he got up and opened his bag. He took out two hoodies and shorts, passed one to me and put one on himself. He left the room as I put on his hoodie and shorts, something which were big for me but at the same time extremely comforting. Dokyeom returned with a bottle of water and night vitamins. Drinking enough water and taking our vitamins we both slipped under the clean blanket and on sheets and cuddled together for warmth protecting us from the February cool.

Thank you for reading 

Please let me know your thoughts  

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

69.2K 3.1K 35
" you are the cause of my euphoria " - shua to dk joshua or jisoo has hanahaki and also has sudden euphoria when he's around one person. seokmin or...
7.4K 438 50
Seungcheol has never felt before That is until he meets Jihoon And suddenly all of these emotions are flooding into him like a waterfall Happiness a...
35.1K 1.6K 18
To fall in love with your best friend without realising it is nothing but pure innocence.
15.7K 637 25
she fell in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time and it gave her the most euphoric feeling .. || idol au || oc x skz ...