Choices | Kim Namjoon FF |

By MSB_2973

Everything is fine until Kim Namjoon and Min Chae-rin decide to have a little pact of their own. Chae-rin jus... More

Author's Note
Chapter One: Chae-rin
Chapter Two: Namjoon
Chapter Three: Chae-rin
Chapter Four: Namjoon
Chapter Five: Chae-rin
Chapter Six: Namjoon
Chapter Seven: Chae-rin
Chapter Eight: Namjoon
Chapter Nine: Chae-rin
Chapter Ten: Namjoon
Chapter Twelve: Namjoon
Chapter Thirteen: Chae-rin
Chapter Fourteen: Author's POV
Chapter Fifteen: Namjoon
Chapter Sixteen: Chae-rin
Chapter Seventeen: Namjoon
Chapter Eighteen: Chae-rin
Chapter Nineteen: Namjoon
Chapter Twenty: Chae-rin
Chapter Twenty-One: Namjoon
Chapter Twenty Two: Chae-rin
Chapter Twenty-Three: Namjoon
Chapter Twenty-Four: Chae-rin
Chapter Twenty-Five: Namjoon
Chapter Twenty-Six: Chae-rin
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Namjoon
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Author's POV
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Chae-rin
Chapter Thirty: Namjoon
Chapter Thirty-One: Chae-rin
Chapter Thirty-Two: Namjoon
Chapter Thirty-Three: Chae-rin
Chapter Thirty-Four: Namjoon
Chapter Thirty-Five: Author's POV
Chapter Thirty-Six: Chae-rin
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Namjoon
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Chae-rin
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Namjoon
Chapter Forty: Chae-rin
Chapter Forty-One: Namjoon
Chapter Forty-Two: Chae-rin
Chapter Forty-Three: Namjoon
Chapter Forty-Four: Chae-rin
Chapter Forty-Five: Author's POV
Chapter Forty-Six: Namjoon
Chapter Forty-Seven: Chae-rin
Chapter Forty-Eight: Jungkook

Chapter Eleven: Chae-rin

20 1 0
By MSB_2973

Holy shit. Did he just eat my essence off his fingers like that? Could he get any hotter? Fuck, that was so kinky. I don't even realize that my mouth is hanging open until he returns with the bags of food.

"Are you going to keep that mouth open like that or are you going to shut it?" He laughs, placing the food on his kitchen table.

I shut it immediately. My body is burning and I'm so bummed that the food came when it did! I wanted to do more than whatever that was. It was good, don't get me wrong. I just...I need more now. I lean my head against the back of the sofa and I don't even want to eat right now. I am needy and horny.

I hear the kitchen sink turn on and I groan in silence. Does this mean we are done with what just transpired? Ugh! I kick my feet as I stand up, grimacing at the slick that makes my undies stick to me.

"Foods set up," Namjoon says, standing in front of me. Why does he look like he is completely fine? He looks as if we weren't just feeling each other up a few minutes ago. "Come eat."

"Okay," I mumble. I wash my hands too and then sit down beside him as he hands me a small plate.

As he gobbles down the food, I can barely eat. "I thought you said you wanted to eat," he says to me. "You haven't even touched your food."

"Well, I did..." I say, slowly. "I just, well, I'm not hungry anymore."

"Oh?"

"No," I reply.

"I can finish yours too, then," he says, not reading the tone in my voice. God, can he be anymore clueless? "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I reply.

He gives me a small grin. "Are you sure?" He reaches over to take the chicken off my plate. "Do you want to tell me something?"

"No," I reply.

"Okay," he shrugs.

Ugh, this idiot. I let out a sigh and slump into my chair, waiting for him to finish eating. I do nibble on some fries, but really, my appetite has disappeared and I am now consumed with a different type of hunger. Namjoon puts the chicken down and raises his brow.

"Why are you just staring like that?" He licks his finger and I want to slap myself for even correlating that to something sexual. Slowly, he stands up and makes his way to the bathroom.

He's so annoying. Can he really be that clueless? He got me all hot and bothered and now he's just going to ignore me and eat his stupid chicken? Ugh. I move from the table and back to the sofa, crossing my legs, phone in my hand. I can't very well tell him that I'm horny and want him. Can I? Doesn't that make me seem desperate? Yes. I let out a loud sigh, shaking the thoughts out of my mind. It's just not going to happen.

"Why are you sighing like that?" Namjoon sits beside me, his arms behind his head.

"No reason," I lie. I can't... It's too embarrassing.

"Chae-rin," he chuckles lowly, "tell me what you want." And with a blink of an eye, he is leaned up against me, his mouth hovering over mine. "Maybe I'll give it to you."

"Y-you know what I want," I breathe.

There's a small smirk and he whispers, "I want you to be more specific than that. What do you want? Don't be shy. Just tell me."

"I want you to," I take a deep breath in and then out. Here goes nothing. "Fuck me."

There's a small chuckle again, this time dangerous and husky, "I thought you'd never ask." His lips press against mine and I can taste a hint of minty toothpaste. Did he go brush his teeth?

His tongue moves past my lips into my mouth and he explores all of my mouth. He is everywhere. His tongue in my mouth, his hand in my hair, the other sliding under my shirt, his thigh pressed in between my legs. That familiar heat has returned and I'm starting to lose my breath. I pull away and his lips move back down to my neck while my hands move to his hair. It's like this every time.

"Can I take this off?" He tugs at my shirt.

"Yes," I murmur and within seconds my shirt is on the floor. His lips move lower down my neck and to my breasts. He sprinkles kisses all over my chest and his fingers trace my bra. I can't wait anymore! "Namjoon, please, I need more," I beg, unashamed.

"Okay, okay," he murmurs against my skin. "Strip for me." He pulls away, hoisting me onto my feet.

What? Now I feel weird.

"Don't be shy," he encourages. "You are beautiful."

Something about those words gives me the courage to playfully strip for him. His eyes look hungry and they eye me from head to toe as he licks his bottom lips. I pull my shorts off and stand in front of him in just my undergarments. They're not lace, but they are on the nicer side. I turn away from him and reach for the back of my bra.

He groans, "Damn, you look good in that thong."

I snicker and turn my head over my shoulder winking. I unhook my bra and pull it off before turning completely to him again. His eyes grow wide and he bites his bottom lip. I dart from his face down to his pants and I can see his prominent, hard length in his pants. The butterflies in my stomach are fluttering and I let out breathy gasp of air.

His hands reach for my waist as he pulls me into him. "You are gorgeous," he murmurs, kissing my neck. "Look at what you've done to me." He pulls me down to his hard length. "That's all from you."

I gulp and my hand squeezes his biceps. "Are you going to give me a striptease too? It's only fair." I swing one leg off of him and sit on the couch.

He laughs and nods. Though he stands to strip, he doesn't do it playfully like me. He is impatient. He hoists his shirt off and throws it on the ground and pulls his pants off quickly, showing his boxer briefs. There is so much confidence exuding from him, it's so fucking sexy. His toned chest, his defined abs...his rather large and bulging dick. Oh my god. I'm wet and my panties are soaked. His hands reach out to me and I take it. He pulls me to my feet quickly, my body pressed against him.

"Let's go to the bedroom." He presses his lips down and I'm mesmerized by all of this. He hoists me up by my waist, holding me up by the bottom of my thighs as I wrap my legs around him instinctively. "Good," he notes, kissing me again.

Holy shit. Are we really going to do this? I haven't had sex in so long and to be having sex with my best friend? A part of me is screaming that this probably isn't the brightest idea, but when his tongue enters my mouth again, all of that is gone. I just want him. He lays me down on his bed and revels in my nakedness. His eyes move down from my face to my breasts to my legs and then back up before he is kneeling down, kissing my neck.

His lips move softly and wetly down to the valley of my breasts until he reaches one of my nipples. His tongue takes it into his mouth and his other hand plays with the free one. I let out a gasp when his teeth lightly graze my nipple, my hand instantly tugging his hair. He groans at that and moves his mouth to the other breast, snickering.

"Namjoon," I pant, needing some type of friction in between my legs.

"You gotta be patient," he murmurs.

"I can't," I complain.

He laughs and lifts his head up, his smirk plastered on his face, dimples on display. "Ah, I see you're impatient, hm? Oh, don't look at me with those eyes."

"What eyes?"

"The ones that are begging me to fuck you," he says and then his lips move down my stomach to my covered core. "Alright, since you're asking so much." He kisses the hem of my panties. "These are pretty." He plays with the hem, tugging them slightly. "No wonder why I couldn't see any lines earlier at the party when I was staring at your ass. You looked so good in that outfit today."

What? He was checking me out? Does he...does he do that often or is this a recent thing since we started this whole thing? I don't have enough thoughts and words to form a sentence because the next thing I know, he is yanking them off of me. The cold air hits my wet heat and I shiver for a split second.

"All of this was just waiting for me, huh?" His fingers lightly brush the inside of my thigh, so close but so far. "You like feeling my fingers here?"

God, his mouth! I didn't know how vocal he was during sex. I mean, obviously, how would I know? "Y-yes," I mutter when I feel his finger press lightly on my clit.

"How about my mouth?" And then, I stiffen as I feel his wet muscle lick a strip from bottom to top. "You taste good. Has anyone ever gone down on you before?" There's a slight curiousness in his voice, almost as if it's my best friend Namjoon and not the dominating, alpha Namjoon.

I prop myself on my elbows and he's already staring at me. "I mean, yeah? But I don't think I liked it very much. I'm not sure if-"

My words are at a loss because Namjoon's tongue finds its way in between my folds as he licks his way up to my clit. He plays with it, flicking it as he slurps and kisses my core and I arch my back from the intensity. Holy shit. This is nothing like the one-time Ming-yu did it. This is better!

"Namjoon," I moan, gripping the sheets.

He hums in response, but his tongue doesn't stop moving. He thrusts inside of me with it while one of his hands rests on the inside of my thigh, spreading my legs, and the other is stimulating my clit. I can't endure this anymore. That knot that was tightening in my lower region is about to snap! And then, it's gone.

"W-what?" I snap my head up, propping myself back up on my elbows. He's smirking, but wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

"I can't have you coming with just my tongue and fingers." He pulls his boxer briefs down and out springs his hard, lengthy cock.

I don't think I'll ever get used to seeing his hard dick. It's just...not something I thought I'd ever see. Like ever.

"Do you want me to stretch you first or-"

"No," I cut him off immediately. "I just want you in me, now."

"Needy," he muses, "but I really think I should." He smirks when I groan in frustration but then I feel his lips on mine again. His fingers trail down until he's sliding up and down my folds. "So fucking wet."

I moan his name when I feel him insert two digits inside of me. Fuck, maybe he was right. I do need a little stretching. He begins to move them in and out of me and I grab onto his biceps, evening out my breathing. "Fuck, oh right there." He hits my g-spot over and over again. The coil inside of me is building and I'm chasing that.

"Am I getting you good? Hm?" He inserts a third finger and I about fucking lose it. I moan so loud I'm a little embarrassed. I hope no one can hear me. He curls is fingers as he fucks me. His lips against my neck as he licks and nips me. "Fuck, Chae-rin. You're so tight. You're going to take my dick so well."

I can't even really comprehend what he's saying. I'm barely coherent with my orgasm approaching quickly already. I'm so, so close. "Mm," I sigh. "Joon," I breathe. "Right there. Right there." I write underneath him and I can feel his smirk against my neck.

"I've changed my mind. Cum for me, baby," he says. He begins to move and curl his fingers inside of me quicker and I know I'm done for. "Come on. Cum around my fingers," he coaxes as I moan loudly.

And then, I do. I feel the coil snap and I feel my orgasm shoot through my body to my toes. I clench around his fingers as he continues to fuck me through my high and I can't help but cry in pleasure. His lips are on mine, swallowing my moans. He pulls his fingers out and I can feel myself leaking.

"Fucking beautiful," he says, kissing my lips before moving down. "So fucking beautiful," he repeats, and then I feel his tongue. He licks my thighs and then I feel him licking my folds. Everywhere I was leaking, he licks. "Let me taste you."

Holy fucking shit. As I'm gasping for air, trying to regulate my heartrate, I'm also being turned on again by how fucking dirty he is. He is...god, something else, that's for sure. "Joon," I say, my voice weaker than I expected it to be.

"What's up?" His lips are still hovering by my bottom half.

"Come here," I try to pull him up.

"Hi," he says, smiling when he reappears. "Are you okay?"

"Mhm," I nod, softly smiling. "Kiss me." I don't know why I say that, but I just have the sudden urge to kiss his plump lips.

He lets out a small laugh before pressing his lips against mine. I can taste a hint of my essence, but it doesn't bother me all that much. As his tongue and mine intertwine, my hand reaches down his front until I feel his rock-hard cock. I begin to slowly tug him and he groans into my mouth. There's precum already leaking from his sensitive head, and so my thumb runs over it. I think I almost hear him whimper at that and I like the noise. Our make out session is for me jerking his cock off until I feel I can go another round.

"F-fuck Chae-rin," he groans, pulling away when I find a sensitive spot underneath his dick.

"Please fuck me," I whisper to him, my eyes needy. "I need you."

Namjoon sits up, reaching over to his nightstand and pulling out a condom. He rips the foil packaging and rolls in onto his length, pumping himself a few times before he crawls back to me. He drops closely to my lips, brushing ever so softly with his and whispers, "My needy little slut." And then, he grabs my waist, flips me over and I'm on all fours before I know it.

Holy fuck. His mouth! I don't normally go for that, but when it came out his mouth...oh shit, I think I could jizz from that.

He leans forward, his lips kissing my shoulder. "Are you sure you want this? Once we do this, we can't go back," he says into my ear.

It's sweet of him to check, but at this point...I need him to finish what he started. "Yes, I'm sure."

"Okay," he replies, kissing me softly on shoulder again. Before he aligns his length to my opening, I feel him slide it in between the lips, spreading my juices around. "This is a new position for you, isn't it?"

"Y-yeah," I mumble when I feel the tip pushing in.

"You're going to like it," he snorts, and I can only imagine the dirty grin on his face.

Slowly, he pushes himself inside of me and the burning and stretching of my walls makes me moan loudly. He feels so good and I'm guessing my walls are resisting a little because I hear him grunt too as he pushes himself deeper in me. He mutters some curse words and then tightens his fingers on my hips.

"Baby, relax. You're so tight. I can't fit it all," he says to me.

"I'm relaxed," I moan, taking a deep breath in. "Just, go."

He chuckles and replies, "You let me know when you're ready for me."

We stay like this until I feel like my body is used to him being in me. It has been a long while since I've had anything inside of me and never at this capacity before. "Okay, I'm good."

He pulls out slightly and thrusts in slowly, causing me to moan again, a little louder. Each time he thrusts in me, more of him goes inside and I am gripping the sheets tightly as my face rests against the pillow. Oh fuck. This position is...I can feel him in a different way and the way his thick vein brushes against my clit is exhilarating.

"You like feeling me like this? You feeling my dick inside your tight pussy?" I don't even realize that his lips are that close to me.

"Faster," I whine.

"Faster? Are you sure?" I hear the amusement in his voice as he continues the pace he's at. "Don't want to hurt you."

"Faster," I repeat.

And he does. He pulls out further and thrusts in hard, bottoming out in me. I feel the wind knocked out of me as I let out a loud cry of pleasure. I think I'm about to see stars. His hard and fast thrusts hit the spots in me that make me writhe underneath him.

"Fuck, Namjoon," I pant. "You feel so good."

"You like that, baby?" He squeezes my ass cheek. "Fuck, baby, you feel so good." And he quickens his pace.

Pretty soon, the only noises coming out of his room are the moans escaping my lips each time his dick thrusts inside me and the slapping of our skin. He wraps one hand around my hair and pulls me against his chest. His lips connect to my neck and his other and goes to pinch my nipple. That undeniable build of my orgasm is approaching, and quickly.

His lips suck on the side of my neck and he whispers, "You're so fucking sexy. It's a wonder to me how you've been single for this long."

I can barely comprehend what he's saying, to be honest. All I know is I'm about to fucking come. When his dick brushes the sensitive spot inside of me, I moan and come undone. My walls tighten around him as I welcome my orgasm, holding onto him for support. He grunts and continues to thrust in me, working through my high. I gasp out my breaths, trying to even it out.

"Namjoon," I whimper.

"I know, baby, I know. I'm almost there." His thrusts are harder and quicker. I clench my walls every now and then, rolling my hips, to encourage him to finish too. "Fuck, you are so good to me. You are so good." His lips on my jaw, giving me sloppy kisses. Then, his thrusts become messy and his breaths become more sporadic. "Fuck," he grunts as he finishes. He continues to thrust until he's completely finished coming inside of me. He leans forward, resting his head against my shoulder as I lean my head back.

We stay like this for a minute before he taps me to move up so he can pull out. When he does, I fall flat on my back onto his bed while he discards the used condom. When he comes back, he pulls me into his arms, kissing my forehead, the tip of my nose and then my lips before smiling down at me.

I can't believe I just had sex with my best friend. Did we just do that? And, why was it the best sex I've ever had? I turn so that I'm facing him and he's already watching me. "What? Why are you already staring at me?"

His fingers trace little circles on my stomach as that smile never disappears. "I'm just making sure you're okay."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, are you okay? Did, uh, well, were you offended earlier when I said that thing?" It's so weird to see him become so sweet and caring when a few minutes ago his mouth was so dirty.

"What thing?"

"When I called you a dirty little slut," he comments. "I didn't know if that was something you-"

"Surprisingly, I was okay with that. Your mouth is dirty, but I think I like it," I laugh. "It kind of sets the mood."

"The mood?"

"Yeah," I nod. "As long as you keep that slut remark in the bedroom, I'm okay." I give him a grin.

He chuckles and kisses me again. "You've got a deal." He pulls me into his arms, hugging me. "I'm tired. Let's nap."

"We should clean up first," I mumble into his chest.

He groans, furrowing his eyebrows. "Chae-rin, why?"

"Because we smell like sex," I tell him, pushing myself away. "Come on. Let's shower." I stand up, trying to pull him up with me. "Joon, c'mon!"

He yanks me back to the bed and shakes his head, "Just a quick nap," he mumbles. "You tired me out, woman!"

"Shower first or else I won't give you any cuddles after sex," I threaten.

I didn't think that would work, but it does. His eyes shoot up, his head snaps up and he looks a little shocked. "What? Really?" When I don't say anything in return, he sighs, "Okay, fine. Let's go."

I hide a smile as I hop off the bed again, pulling him with me as he complains the entire time. He also whines when he tries to feel me up in the shower but I swat his hands away. He calls me mean and I tell him that I orgasmed twice tonight and I probably can't handle another one tonight. He pouts, but he leaves me alone sexually. That doesn't stop him from his nonstop talking about how he just likes to cuddle for a little before he cleans up. I ignore him, mostly, and wash up while I continuously remind him the quicker we clean up the faster we can get back into bed and cuddle.

"Finally," he mumbles, flopping into bed after he puts on his pajama bottoms. "So comfortable."

I laugh as I join him, lying on my side. "You are lazy."

"I'm not lazy. I just like to cuddle for a few hours before I clean up," he says again. "Speaking of, why are you so far away?" He opens his arms for me. "Come here."

I snort and wiggle closer into his arms. "It's no wonder why you sleep shirtless, Joon."

"Hm?" He's already spacing off, his arms tightly around me, my head tucked under his chin, my nose brushing against his chest.

"You give off so much heat!" I struggle to pull away.

He laughs and kisses my forehead. "Just stay still. Your body will acclimate." His voice is raspy and I can tell he's ready to fall asleep any moment.

"Will it?" I push myself away so I can better see him.

"Mm," he nods, his eyes barely open. "Go to sleep, Chae-rin." He kisses me softly on the lips.

"Thank you for tonight," I whisper after a few minutes of silence. I don't know why I'm thanking him, but I feel like I should.

He snickers and asks, "Why are you thanking me? For what?"

"For, uh, you know..."

"For fucking you?" He sounds amused, his dimple smile appearing. "You're welcome." His eyes meet mine and they're soft and warm. "Thanks for going to the brunch with me today."

"Of course," I mumble, now feeling the tiredness wash over me too. "Good night, Joon."

His soft smile is still there as he kisses my forehead, the tip of my nose and then my lips. "Good night, Chae-rin." He pulls me close again, tucking my head underneath his chin. Again, my nose is brushing against his bare chest. I don't fight it as I fall asleep feeling light as a feather. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 1.7K 44
Taehyung and Namjoon. Everyone knew their names. They were the inseparable duo, the stock photo of best friends. Permanently wrappe...
976 133 15
The three best friends, Taehyung, Namjoon and Hoseok, were living their best lives in the city. They shared an apartment, went out every night, and l...
310 25 10
You've known Kim Taehyung for your whole life. You're going to meet him again at your best friend's party. Alcohol looses your lips and you spill yo...
52.8K 2.4K 16
Min Yoongi is an idiot. He had fallen for his one of his best friends Park Jimin. But of course, one unrequited love isn't enough he has to also fall...