Only Reputations (Male reader...

Od writerofnew

(Goes hand in hand with "Marvel's Reaper") Y/N is an actor who's been dubbed the next big thing in the entire... Viac

CH.1 Meeting a new Scar (Pilot)
CH.2 Rose
CH.3 First MCU Scene
CH. 5 Im doing it again
CH. 6 Premieres & Opportunity
CH. 7 There for you
CH. 8 Have To Rise!
CH. 9 One step forward, Two steps back
CH. 10 The text..
CH. 11 If the shoe fits
CH. 12 Women of his life
CH. 13 A new man
CH. 14 Sooner than later pt1
CH. 15 Sooner than later pt2
CH. 16 Sooner than Later pt3
CH. 17 Life going forward
Y/N earnings so far
Question for Y/N (wont be up long)
CH. 18 Flight coversations Pt1
Flight conversations Pt2 {Megan Fox}
CH. 19 Family
CH. 20 Snow gang {M}
CH. 21 Unexpected
CH. 22 Storks will fly
CH. 23 Who told?
CH. 23 Finally in the past/lowkey anti
CH. 24 lowkey anti pt2
CH. 25 Fox event {M}
CH. 26 Rich Baby Daddy {M}
CH. 27 Media Games
CH. 28 Talks and Thrones
CH. 29 Something New? {M}
CH. 30 An I {M}
CH. 31 WB making moves {L.M}
CH. 32 First nude scene {M}
Story Direction
CH. 33 Helping Lizzie
CH. 34 Fellow Avengers
Chapter 34 ^{M}
CH. 35 Day with Eva & Rose
CH. 36 Blown Fuse
CH. 37 Baby Scare
CH. 38 Y/N's Angels
CH. 39 Favor for silver
CH. 40 Christmas Party
VOTE
CH. 41 What happened?
2009 Oscars
CH. 42 Trust & Press {M}

CH.4 First Interview Back

1K 48 26
Od writerofnew

"Where is Y/N?" Scarlett asks as she just finished getting her makeup done for the interview.

"I thought he was with you." Robert replies as he looks at her.

He was added at the last minute to the interview to take care of Y/N. In case some of the questions got a little out of hand.

"Last time I saw him he was in his dressing room." The security guard informs them.

"I'll look by his room, you look elsewhere." Robert says making Scarlett nod.

They split in different directions looking for their younger friend. Robert checks him room and finds it with no Y/N. Scarlett walks around the back and doesn't see him either.

"BANG!"

"BANG!!"

"BANG!!!"

Scarlett runs to the sound and her eyes widen when she sees the cause of it. Y/N punches the wall repeatedly and his hand bleeds. She runs to him and grabs him by his shoulders.

"Y/N HEY!" Scarlett yells while turning him around.

He cocks back his fist to hit her and she freezes a little form the sight. He realizes it's her and stops himself. Throwing himself back into the wall just not to hit her.

"I'm sorry... Im so sorry." He tells her as he backs away from her.

She settles down and walks to him slowly as he keeps backing away. She looks down to his bleeding hand and he puts it behind his back.

"What's wrong?" She asks him as he's backed into a corner.

"Scarlett stay away, I don't want to hurt you. They're- they're gonna say I hurt you." Y/N stutters out.

"Hey, you're not gonna hurt me. We're ok, tell me what's wrong?" Scarlett asks him.

"Nothing.. It's silly.. I just, lost it." Y/N says to her nervously.

"Y/N.. What happened?" She asks again softer this time.

She stares into his eyes and he stares back. He tries to look away but something beating inside of him doesn't allow him to. He sighs before picking up his phone and sliding down a wall. He holds it up for her to grab it and she does.

"Michael Bay and The Transformers Franchise will select Adrian Welter to replace Y/N L/N. Scaria Robertson will replace Megan Fox. The third movie in the franchise titled "Dark of the Moon" is expected to gross even more than the first two films. Adrian who this year has been named the number one actor for the age 20 over Caleb Brown. It is his first time being ranked at the top due to Y/N topping the list the last three years."

"They gave them of all people the franchise I carried." Y/N says as Robert joins them.

"Gave who?" Robert asks so Scarlett shows him the phone.

"Im the reason those dumbass scripts even worked... ME!!" Y/N yells.

"I thought you weren't gonna do it anyway?" Robert asks.

"I wasn't.. But to choose them feels like a slap in the face." Y/N tells them.

"A lot of history between the two of you." Scarlett says making Robert understand now.

"Adrian too.... He's the one who called the cops on me when Scaria tried to kill herself." Y/N says softly making them gasp.

                                  (Flashback)

Y/N gets dragged outside of the house and slammed against the cop car. The slam hurts his ribs making him cough heavily.

"Thank you officer I was the one who called." A voice says making Y/N turn to it.

He sees someone who he never expects... Adrian Walter.

"What the fuck!" Y/N lets out as the cop opens the door and throws him inside.

"YOU BITCH!!" Y/N yells in anger.

"Goodbye Y/N." Adrian says waving with a wicked smile.

                             (Flashback over)

"What the fuck was he doing there?!" Scarlett yells.

"Him and Scaria planned it out... She was cheating on me with him." Y/N says looking down.

"Pieces of shit!" Robert lets out fuming as he shakes his head.

"Why didn't you tell the cops that they could've planned it?" Scarlett asks.

"I didn't find out until after the charges were dropped. By then I was already tired of the whole situation so I just let it go." He replies.

"Interview starts in two minutes." Someone announces.

Y/N stands up with a hiss as his hand is bruised. He tries to move his fingers but he barely can.

"What are we gonna do about this?" Scarlett asks.

"Uhhh we're just gonna have to hide it." Robert replies shrugging.

"How are we gonna do that?" Y/N asks curious.

Robert turns to Scarlett with a look and she just looks confused.

~~~~~~~

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome.. Scarlett Johansson, Robert Downey Jr and Y/N L/N!!!" Jimmy announces making the crowd cheer.

Scarlett walks out with Y/N's arm around her waist. She holds his bruised left hand on her waist to hide the bruising in with her dress. Robert walks behind Y/N to hide the blood stains that remain on his jacket.

Scarlett hugs Jimmy quickly before putting her hand back on Y/N's. Y/N shakes Jimmy's hand with the right. Robert gives Jimmy a hug blocking the canera from Y/N so he can sit down. When they sit Scarlett keeps his arm around her waist. She puts his hand against the couch and presses her thick thighs against it.

"Ssss." She lets out quietly making Scarlett say sorry.

"Scarlett, Y/N, Robert.. How are you guys doing?" Jimmy asks.

"Wonderful." Scarlett replies with a smile.

"Fantastic." Robert replies smiling.

"I'm alright." Y/N says making the crowd chuckle.

He gets confused a little by the crowd's reaction to him but he likes it.

"I figured you'd be doing better than alright with your arm around thee Scarlett Johansson." Jimmy says smiling making the crowd cheer.

"I mean, she's alright." Y/N says making everyone laugh and Scarlett gasps before she hits his shoulder.

"No but she's been truly amazing to work with I mean we can all see the beauty. But the uh, the talent and the person she is, is what we should all be celebrating." Y/N says making everyone smile and cheer.

"He's such a charmer." Scarlett says trying to hide the blush on her face.

"Scarlett is redder than the iron man suit." Robert jokes making them laugh.

"So Robert, Iron Man 2... What can we expect?" Jimmy asks.

"Well you can expect this young man to steal the show." Robert replies patting Y/N on the shoulder.

"Y/N do you in fact steal the show?" Jimmy asks.

"I don't know man it's really hard when you have that talented of a cast. Not just these two but the countless stars that we have is impressive. Including my best friend Caleb Brown." Y/N replies and the crowd cheers.

"You two have a brotherly bond like no other. It's been well documented. Tell me about what that friendship means to you." Jimmy says.

"Caleb man, he's the best. He truly is everything you could ask for in a brother. My parents love him like he's blood and it's for good reason you know." Y/N starts.

"When I started acting out in the public he was a main reason why I started getting back right again. We were close before that but now it's just on a whole nother level. Caleb bro, I love you G." Y/N says making them audience clap.

"Wow, that was beautifully spoken." Jimmy replies sincerely.

"Thank you." Y/N replies.

"Now, Scarlett." Jimmy says making the crowd go crazy.

"SCARLETTT! SCARLETT! SCARLETT!" Y/N chants getting the crowd to sing along.

"Now Scarlett your character is Natalia Rushman, who is she?" Jimmy asks.

"She is a badass secretary and that's all I can say." She replies with a smile making them laugh.

"Marvel if you're watching, she didn't spill anything." Jimmy adds making them laugh.

"Y/N, you play Y/N L/N who is The Reaper. A character that a lot of people don't know about. What can you give us about him?" Jimmy asks.

"Well-"Let me get this kid. I'm gonna say some groundbreaking information." Robert says cutting Y/N off making the crowd cheer.

"The Reaper is an entirely new character to Marvel. Y/N was hand chosen by Stan Lee himself to play him." Robert says leaving Y/N surprised and everyone else in cheers.

"Handpicked by Stan Lee himself... No pressure at all." Jimmy says making them laugh.

"I feel like my shoulders just instantly got heavier." Y/N replies making them laugh.

"I mean they already are heavy I mean look at him. Right ladies?" Scarlett asks making them women swoon.

"Now Y/N is redder than the Iron Man suit." Robert says making Y/N put his face into Scarlett's shoulder.

Scarlett puts her hand on the back of his head and treats him like a baby. While the crowd laughs and cheers.

"Alright everybody, now we will have a few questions from the crowd before we go." Jimmy tells them.

"You." He says.

"Hi, my name is Caitlyn." Caitlyn says making them greet her as well.

"My question is for Scarlett.. How do you feel about the Scar wars?" Caitlyn asks.

"The Scar what?" Scarlett asks confused.

"It's basically like a competition between your fans and who shall not be named fans.. Trying to see who's the best Scar. Her insecure fans are the ones who started it first obviously. Scaria herself has said that you are in the past." Caitlyn explains.

Y/N looks down at the ground and Scarlett sees this. Robert squeezes his shoulder making him turn to him. He nods and Y/N smiles lightly before nodding back.

"Well I feel like there shouldn't even be a war.. She's not on my level. I don't need to be in a movie due to a recast. They offer me the big roles first." Scarlett says making them cheer.

"HELL YEA!" Robert says cheering her on.

"Thank you." Caitlyn says smiling.

"Thank you sweetie." Scarlett replies.

"You." Jimmy says pointing out another.

"Hello my name is Todd and my question is for Y/N." He says with a smirk.

He's an older guy around his 30's and he isn't looking the best right now.

"How do you feel about Adrian Welter replacing you for the third transformers movie?" He asks.

Y/N stares at the man and sighs.

"You want me to?" Robert asks him and he nods.

"Adrian Welter is going to have his first Billion dollar movie because of Y/N's aura already being there. He built it up and got those reviews up despite that god awful script. Megan fox isn't there either I believe. So I mean hey, Michael you might get a few more Billion dollar movies out of this franchise but it'll never be the same." Robert says sternly making the audience cheer.

"You, the last question." Jimmy says pointing to another person.

It's a woman in her early twenties who unbuttons her jacket. Revealing a blue and pink Scaria shirt

"Scarlett and Robert... How do you feel knowing that you're working with a murderer." She says to them.

"How do you feel knowing that your mom should've went to the clinic after conceiving you like she did with your other siblings?" Y/N replies quickly.

"I don't have any other siblings." She says smirking.

"Exactly." Y/N replies smirking making the crowd go crazy and she haves a shit face.

"That's it everybody, BIG THANK YOU TO ROBERT DOWNEY JR, SCARLETT JOHANSSON AND Y/N L/N. GO SEE IRON MAN 2 ON MAY 7th!!" Fallon shouts trying not to laugh as the show goes off.

"Im sorry, I did not know she would ask that question." Jimmy tells them.

"Jimmy it's ok, thank you for doing your part." Y/N replies shaking his hand.

"I must say that comeback was hilarious." Jimmy tells him making him smirk.

He says his goodbyes to Robert and Scarlett before walking away. The three walk to the backstage area getting ready to leave.

"Thank you guys for taking up for me." He tells them as Scarlett still holds his hand.

"It's no problem bud. I gotta shoot back home real quick. I'll see you two soon." Robert replies before hugging them both and walking away.

"Let's go to your dressing room so we can wrap this." Scarlett tells him.

~~~~

"What are you doing after we get off the plane?" Scarlett asks him.

"Nothing, probably just sit at home and order some food. Jon already moved the shoots from today to two days from now." Y/N replies.

"Sit at home with a girl?" Scarlett asks teasing a little.

"Naahh I haven't even been involved with anybody for a while now. Just been to myself or with my close friends." Y/N answers as she rubs ointment on his hand.

"Well how about we cook some food instead?" She asks him.

"I don't feel like burning my house down." Y/N replies making her chuckle.

"You think I would trust you to cook something that wouldn't poison me? No sir, I'm gonna cook and you're gonna be a nice little helper." Scarlett says making him laugh.

"Alright Im not that bad at cooking." Y/N defends himself with a smile.

"Your first sentence after I suggested we cook was I don't want to burn my house down." Scarlett replies with a smile as she wraps the bandage around his hand.

"That was for you." He says with a laugh making her squeeze his hand.

"Sssss I was just playing." He replies making her stop.

"Let's go." She says walking out while he smiles.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

82.8K 3.2K 33
(Y/n) is alive and well, but, no one knows. Not only does no one know but those close to her are gearing up to fight her and the cause she was brainw...
2.9K 160 8
In a world before Captain America emerged from his icy slumber, there existed a girl named Y/N, born with the extraordinary ability to command the el...
122K 3.3K 19
(Y/n) (L/n) is a genius hacker and genetic mutation that HYDRA created after the loss of their precious Winter Solider, Bucky Barnes. One day she's g...
1.6M 40.1K 44
Peter Parker is just your average teenage boy from Queens. Well, apart from the fact that he is secretly Spiderman and he works for the world's most...