Little Bitch

Por DarknessAndLight

Sequel to Smirking Jerk Blake Eaton is many things. A running back, an aspiring artist, a brother still mourn... Mais

Intro.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 70

4.3K 292 64
Por DarknessAndLight

Chapter 70

Sometimes I just wanted to walk around while holding my girlfriend's hands. So, this was exactly what I was doing now, after we'd had been done eating.

We still had about twenty more minutes before classes started again.

I was still in a bit of a mood. It was a little stupid honestly, but I decided to chalk it up to the fact that I was bipolar. Even if I was medicated, it didn't mean everything would always be perfect and that my moods would always make sense.

And I guessed my Pumpkin could feel I needed the distraction, because she suddenly said, "You know what I was thinking? It would be nice if you taught me French."

I smirked. She must have known what I was thinking because she gave me an annoyed rolled of the eyes.

"I'm not a native speaker, so I might not be the best teacher," I replied, keeping my naughty comments to myself.

My Pumpkin pouted. "So, you don't want to teach me?"

I gave a little shrug. "I just don't know how qualified I am."

Now, she was narrowing her eyes at me, unconvinced. "Are you just trying to get out of teaching me so you can say things behind my back with Josh without me figuring it out?"

"We have a few more languages we can speak around you if we don't want you to understand," I told my girlfriend with another smirk.

Her annoyed expression was definitely priceless. "Show off."

Yeah. It was definitely a problem that I found her being annoyed with me so endearing. My mood was definitely less sour now.

I tugged my Pumpkin back to me, resting my hands on her hips. She pouted up at me. I pressed a quick on her lips. "Fine, I'll teach you French. I'll teach you all the naughty words. But I do have to mention that I don't feel like naughty words in French sound naughty. They sound cute at best."

My girlfriend rolled her eyes at me, unimpressed. "Not just the naughty words, I want to be able to actually understand so I can read the books you like so much in their original language so I can see what the fuss is all about."

I grinned more. My adorable Pumpkin. "Want to read some Victor Hugo in French?"

"Yes," she replied, with a serious expression.

Just too goddamn adorable.

"We're going to need to start these French lessons quickly then, if we want you to be able to do that before you become senile."

Lexi gapped at me, hitting my chest. "Are you doubting my ability at learning a language?"

I kept grinning, shaking my head. "No, no, I'm doubting my teaching abilities. You're definitely Lil' Miss Tutor in this relationship."

We'd kind of been walking aimlessly and had reached the library at this point.

"You know what? There's something that's criminal we haven't done yet," Lexi said.

"What?"

"Come with me," she said, pulling at my hand.

"Oh, I think we've done that already," I replied automatically with a satisfied grin.

Lexi let out an annoyed groan. "Shut up!"

I kept grinning. "What? I'm just saying."

"Little bitch."

While we made our way to the library, my girlfriend's intentions became quite clear as she tugged me towards the study rooms.

"Seeee, I wasn't that far off," I whispered to her, with a smirk.

"Shuuuut uuuuup," my girlfriend repeated, a hint of amusement in her tone.

She quickly found an empty room and dragged me inside, closing the door behind us.

I stood in front of her with a goofy grin on my face.

"And to think you used to be scandalized when I would go into on of these," I pointed out, still grinning.

My girlfriend stood right in front of me, inches form my face. "I wasn't scandalized."

"You were. But did you also know that most of the time I used these rooms, it was to just sit in the dark? When I get headache during school, it's the only thing that I can do that will help."

Lexi narrowed her eyes at me, taking a step back. "You did make out with girls in there though."

I shrugged. "Yeah, but I was rarely the one that propositioned anyone to a little study escapade."

"Because you're oh so irresistible."

"Yes, because I am oh so irresistible."

"You didn't seem to have any issues with making out with Stacey," Lexi pointed out, crossing her arms over her chest with a pout. I wanted to kiss it away. "I never did ask. Why did she runaway that time?"

"Oh. I never told you that?"

"No."

This ought to be amusing.

I chuckled. This should please her. "I said your name instead of hers."

"What?"

"I called her Lexi instead of Stacey," I repeated.

Lexi laughed, looking entirely pleased by this fact. And then it seemed like something had dawned on her. "That explains a lot now. I finally understand why she loathed me for no apparent reason."

"I think you did enjoy riling her up too," I added.

Stacey was no saint, but Lexi had never munched her words around her either.

"Yes. But I also think like any teenager girl she's insecure, and hearing someone else's names could not have been good for her ego," my Pumpkin continued, a little pensive.

I looked at her with a small amused smile. "Are you suddenly team Stacey?"

"I think I just need to start being a better person," my girlfriend said with a shrug. "I know I judge people a little too quickly sometimes. The people that I care about, I love them with all my heart, but the people that annoy me... I might be kind of a mean girl with them. So. I should work on that." She nodded to herself at the end.

I grinned more at her, wrapping my arms around her, smothering her in a hug. "Saint Lexi."

"Shut up," she mumbled against my chest, kinda trying to push me away, but I waited a few seconds before letting go of her.

"So. You got me in the room. What do you want to do with me now?" I asked, leaning against the work table.

I probably should not be asking her this, or encouraging her. This could be dangerous.

At school, I tried to keep our public displays of affection PG-13, but there were no spectators now.

It was easier to make out with Lexi against a locker, because it was safer. I knew it couldn't escalate any further.

This was a bad bad idea, but lately, bad bad ideas had a tendency to feel like great ones when I was in the presence of my girlfriend.

As it been established numerous times already, I had very little brain capacities when it came to her.

"Oh, I have a few ideas," my Pumpkin replied with a smirk.

"You know, these are sacred educational grounds. We should treat them as such," I teased her, arms crossed over my chest.

"You're making me sound like a villain trying to ruin your virtue," Lexi said, rolling her eyes.

"Because you're not trying to ruin my virtue?"

She grinned, stepping closer to me. "You'd need to have a virtue for me to ruin it."

I looked at my girlfriend with a tilted head, between her eyes and her lips and the low collar of her shirt. "Miss Grayson, you're playing with fire here."

"I know," she replied, still grinning, and grabbed both sides of my shirt, tugging me towards her.

I offered no resistance as my girlfriend pressed her lips against mine.

I wrapped my arms around her, keeping her close as we kissed slowly, like we had all the time in the world.

I felt hot all over as Lexi's hand snaked under my shirt, her fingers digging in my skin.

Kinda wanted to lift the hem of her shirt up. Kinda wanted to pull the collar of her shirt down. Kinda didn't want to be at school right now.

Lexi pushed me back against the desk, our kiss never breaking. I sat on it, my girlfriend standing between my legs, our faces at the same height now.

One of my hands tangled in her hair, as our kiss sped up. My other hand slid under the front of her chest, stopping over her bra.

The door suddenly burst open to reveal a pissed off looking Ms. Pumpernickel.

We sort of jumped away from each other immediately, but that wasn't fast enough for the old lady.

"You two?" she looked a mix between outraged and enraged. "Enough is enough. You'll have to explain yourselves to the principal," she all but screeched.

"What?" Lexi asked, wide eyed.

"You're going to the principal's office. Right now," Ms. Pumpernickel repeated, motioning for us to get out of the room.

So much for our nice little make out session.

I should have known this was going to happen though. We were always interrupted.

"I've never been sent to the principal's office," Lexi whispered beside me, looking a little shocked, as we made our way out.

I chuckled, wrapping an arm around my girlfriend's shoulders. "There's a first for everything."

"NO PUBLIC DEMONSTRATIONS OF AFFECTION!"

___________________________

Happy Monday my little Pumpkins! :D

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm pretty sure Blake never told Lexi about the Stacey/Lexi bit. Pretty sure. Could be wrong though. This story HAS been going on for a while. XD

But yeah. Making out in a study room and this revelations was definitely important. Next chapters should be fun too. There's a Dr Boseman therapy session, Blake and Josh shenanigans. And a certain snowed in day with Blake and Lexi in a shack that's coming your way soon. With actual details. hehehe.

Alright. Gonna go sleep now. I don't usually work on Mondays, but I have to work this week. :') So yeah. Gonna go sleep. I'm gonna be uploading on Patreon later today. Aaaaand, share my new uploading schedule too. 

Okay. Sleeping now. KayKay tired.

Byyyyyyye! Love you guys! See you all next week! <3

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

3.3M 102K 63
𝐀𝐯𝐚 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 and her family of 5 recently moved continents after the tragic death of her beloved grandma to start afresh, once she starts a...
154K 4.4K 60
THE SEQUEL IS OUT Joshua Matthews is not related to Riley in this story, they just both have the last name because it's a common lasts name. Maya is...
728 42 8
The human body has two mechanisms it uses when faced with sudden great and impending danger. It's a mechanism people use all the time whether they r...
327K 7.2K 59
Lexi Cortez's life hasn't been an easy one. The girlfriend of a biker gang leader, she lives the double life: Lexi by day, but out on the streets she...