Professor Lupins wife

Par MayaBooo

You and Remus had took Harry in when James and Lily were murdered. Now that Harry is in Hogwarts Remus doesn'... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapted 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 74

779 27 2
Par MayaBooo

As the dust settled from the chaos ensued, I knew I had to take Harry to a safe place. So, I brought him to the Weasleys' home, hoping that they would offer him the protection and love that he deserved. I carefully helped Harry onto a chair in the kitchen. Molly approached me with a slightly crumpled letter clutched in her hand.

"This arrived after you left," Molly mentions. Confused, I looked at the letter but eventually decided to open it.

As I read it, my heart sank.

As tears streamed down my face, the concern on everyone's faces was noticeable.

"Remus?" Sirius asked as I stared off into space.

"Y/n, she left," I replied, and Sirius' eyes widened.

"What do you mean she left?" Sirius asked. My mind was racing slowly as my heart pounded in my ears.

I take a deep breath before I break the news. "She left the country," I say, and I watch as Sirius and Harry let out a collective sigh of relief. But her leaving the country is just as bad as if she was divorcing me. 

Sirius says, "Look, let's just talk to her." I shrug, feeling helpless and lost. The truth is, I have no idea where she went. She didn't leave a forwarding address or clues about where she might be.

"I don't know where she is," I say as the reality of the situation sets in; tears fill my eyes and blur my vision. My knees give out and I collapse onto the floor, feeling the weight of the situation crushing me.

As I struggled to catch my breath, someone helped me and guided me to a nearby chair.

I recognized Sirius's concerned face through my blurry vision as he kneeled before me. 

"Remus, we'll find them," he assured me, his voice full of empathy. I couldn't stop crying, my heart feeling like an invisible force was squeezing it. 

My thoughts kept going back to my beloved wife and daughter, who were somewhere in a foreign country, and I don't know where

'I thought leaving was the right thing to do, but now I'm unsure. Y/n and our daughter are gone, and I don't know where to find them. What if I never get the chance to make things right?'

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

11.6K 358 17
You were being sought by death eaters so dumbledore proposed you to spend your summer vacation at professor Snape's house, for your protection.
6.1K 74 13
The marauders are starting their last year at Hogwarts. Unfortunately, there are being confronted to a brand new situation. This is a little tribute...
26.1K 674 28
"This man, so full of himself. Thinks he can really hide his caring heart from me...well then two can play at that game." My name is Y/n Celeste, it'...
669K 21.2K 37
(Y/n) (L/n) was in her 5th year at hogwarts. One of the top students, she never found herself to be hanging around the marauders, a group of trouble...