Flightless bird(BXB)(Yinwar)

By ThandazileDiego

This is a boy's love story if you're not interested in that genre then you're welcome to skip. English is not... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 2: Runaway bride
chapter 3: One step at a time
chapter 4: Something about you
chapter 5: magnetic
Chapter 6: Starving until I tasted you
chapter 7: Wet the bed
Chapter 8: Hurt
chapter 9: Diamond heart
Chapter 10: Undecided
Chapter 11: This feeling
Chapter 12: keeping it in the dark
Chapter 13: Poison
Chapter 14: Can I call you back
Chapter 15: Wish I didn't know you
Chapter 16: Lose you too
Chapter 17: Keep on
Chapter 18: Faded
Chapter 19: Photograph
notification
notification
Chapter 20: Ghost
S2: Prologue
S2: Chapter 1: Strawberries and Cigarettes

Chapter 1: The return of The Devil

327 28 6
By ThandazileDiego

Its midnight.

A tall , handsome man enters one of Thailand's most popular clubs.

Who else if not our Yin Anan Wong.

He just landed and told his driver to bring him straight to the club. He has been living in London for the past 2 years,taking care of another branch there before coming back to take care of the main company.

"Welcome young master" says Bonz when Yin enters.

"I thought you would not come considering the fact that you just landed" Gulf butts in while he is busy with a girl that is all over him.

"Really Yin, it's really rare for you to come to a club when we ask you to unless you want to quench your thirst with a girl". bonz says.

"Come on guys, stop bullying him, he just arrived", Boun as he pours a drink for Yin. They click their glasses and drink.

"Now to be honest Yin, could it be that your flight was so long you ended up being horny beyond control" Bonz breaks the silence. Yin is just silent drinking his vodka while his friends are teasing him.

"Hey our famous Yin Anan Wong, here you are brother", says Kao as he enters the room coming back from fucking a random girl in the bathroom.

" Great timing Kao, Quickly summon every single beautiful girl you find in the first floor for our Master to spend his first night with after staying overseas for 2 long years" says Bonz.

"Yin my friend you just arrived and you are already hungry for sex, still that horny dog you were before you left", teases Kao as he leaves to get the girls.

"Come in girls, please do entertain our young master right there, who knows he might take one of you home with if you impress him", Kao tells the two girls he just entered with.

They go straight and sit besides Yin then start touching his broad chest while rubbing their boobs in his shoulders.

Yin doesn't push them away either , he allows them to do as they please while he is busy enjoying his drink.

This is not something new for them, whenever they wanted to blow some steam off, they would come to this club and get some random girls to spend the night with.

They are a group of filthy rich friends known all over so basically girls were throwing themselves at them.

Kissing, making out, moans were heard all over the room.
If you look at it you would think it is porn. Every single one of the guys was busy with a woman on his side .

More and more nearly naked women came in and had their fair share in touching these handsome men.

It is now 2am, so they decided to call it a night. Of course they would not possibly go home alone with so many girls willing to be theirs for the night. Each one of them chose their companion .

Yin chose the prettiest girl among the ones he was making out with, leaving the others jealous and envious of the chosen one. And she was acting so high as if she was getting married to Yin.

They got in to their respective cars and went home to fulfill their desires.

Morning came and Yin is woken up by the bright sunlight through the curtains.

" You are up, I made you breakfast". says Peach ,the girl he spent the night with as she enters wearing Yin's shirt showing off her cleavage and long smooth thighs.

"Who gave you permission to walk around other people's house like that", a cold voice rang across the room making Peach tremble with fear.

"What do you mean other people Yin, we spent the night together so now we are familiar with each other are we not?" Replies Peach as she is gaining a bit of confidence remembering the long night they had.

Yin quickly stood up from the bed and grabbed her roughly pinning her to the wall.

"Just because I had sex with you doesn't mean you can talk to me and act like you know me alright? you are just a disgusting whore who sleeps with any rich man for money. I can tell by how loose you are. If it were not for my huge dick , it would be like i'm swimming in the open ocean all night long. You are cheap, you don't even qualify to wear my clothes". Yin angrily roars making the girl sweat with fear.

"I...I..I just wanted to do something nice". she says.

"I Yin Anan Wong never sleeps with a person more than once so you can't seduce me", "Take your cheap clothes and get out of my house before i call someone to drag you out". Yin says as he throws he clothes at her.

"And that shirt, burn it, i don't want it anymore". Peach quickly gets out and leaves.

Yin goes to the bathroom to clean himself up, today he is going to his parent's house for a welcome diner.

"Young Master is there anything i can do for you?", asks Yin's housekeeper as Yin walks down the stairs.

"No Paddie i am okay, you can go home early today because i will be going to my parent's house i'm not sure when i will be back." "Also please give this to your grandchildren and tell them its from uncle yinyin", Yin passes red envelops to Paddie to give to the children.

"Ohh Young Master you are too kind, then I will take my leave". Yin smiles at her and she leaves. Paddie has been working for the Wong family for years and she has been taking care of Yin ever since he was born that is why Yin also treats her family like his own.

Yin arrives at another huge mansion and is greeted by the smiles of his parents and younger sister Bai in the front.

"Yin son welcome home" says his mother as she hugs him tightly.

"You have grown and became even more handsome even though you can't surpass me" he's father teases him as he also gives him a hug.

"Ohho Pa what handsome huh? Phi Yin is still ugly as ever" says her younger sister and the she throws herself into a hug.

"You did not forget that Gucci bag we talked about right?" she whispers in his ear .

" How can i forget to fulfill my Bai's wish huh, unless I want to be kicked out of the house". They all laugh and enter the house

The dinner is peaceful." Yin son when will you introduce some one to us , you realize right that you will be 30 soon and you are successful . You have money, power and your looks are not that bad,thanks to me. I'm sure everyone is willing to marry you". Yin's father breaks the silence.

"Dad you know very well that these people approach me for my riches not because of love".Yin replies.

"But Yin why don't you accept Lyn, she is a sweet girl from a respected family. You guys grew up together and she has been liking you since childhood." His mother butts in to help her husband convince their subborn child.

" We are getting older Yin , we also want to play with our grand children like our friends".

"Mom you know very well that I see Lyn just like Bai, they are both my younger sisters which i will protect all my life but i will never be romantically involved with Lyn."

"Then look for someone you want to be romantically involved with and bring her home for us to see" His father scoffs.

" I will father"

His parents just sigh , it is very hard to convince this stone head.

Yin bids farewell to his family and drives back to his house.

On his way , he decides to stop by the mall and buy some personal necessities before going back home. As he enters a shops that sells expensive perfume he runs into Celine.

Celine is a girl he met in London. They had a little "fling" going on before Celine found a better job offer in another country and left Yin in London.

She is a very beautiful,sweet,intelligent and kind girl. wife material indeed.

She is the only woman Yin had sex with more than once.

She actually comes from a very rich family but she prefers standing on her own two feet. That is one of the things that made Yin have a soft spot for her.

"Yin!!!!". she ran and jumped hugging him like a koala. Yin also hugged ger back moving their body from left to right.

There were a few people in the shop minding their own businesses so they did not pay too much attention to their hug.

"Celine what are doing here?" Yin asks her.

"You remember that job offer i told you about, It is here. I am a model under Nan W Co." She told him with enthusiasm .

"You mean Nan W Co.!!!, That is literally my company " Yin said as she gets down from him.

"Wow maybe its fate don't you think. no wonder the surname Wong was so familiar ,ohh how stupid of me to not figure it out earlier " said Celine. Yin just chuckled at her childish behaviour.

They went to have ice cream together and chit chat about random things."I can't believe my ex is actually my boss now" Celine joked while laughing.

' Ex what ex, it seems like you forget that we were never official". Yin replied also laughing.

Actually Celine had and still had feelings for Yin. But she was scared to confess cause that would push Yin away who seemed to be allergic to serious relationship at that time.

If you ask yin whether he likes Celine, the answer is no, not yet but he would be willing to open up his heart for. She is the only woman that makes sence for him. Pretty, hardworking and funny.

"Lets grab dinner together sometimes Mr Wong. Fate made us meet again ,there is no running away from me now Sir". She said as they were walking side by side out of the mall.

"Well my uber is here, I will go first". She hugged Yin one more time then got in the car.

She then rolled down her window and said." Do call me Mr Wong",and she winked and blew a kiss to Yin before the car went away. Yin just laughed and went to his own car.

Just as he was opening the door to enter, with a speed of lightning someone beat him to it and enters the car first and the driver's side going to the passenger's side. "Please uncle drive me away from here bad men are chasing me".

Wait wait wait what? Who is uncle? Him? Yin is the uncle? Even if he will be 30 soon but he looks like he is in his early 20s.

Only toddlers can call him uncle how dare this boy do that." Quickly drive uncle , if the bad men find me because of you. I will tell my mother's ghost to haunt you until you are sent to a mental hospital".

Shocking news ,Yin is being threatened. He got into the car stilled shocked and went away.

He was still confused by this situation when the boy said" You can drop me off here uncle i'll catch a bus" Yin pulled over and just as the boy was about to get out, he locked the doors and harshly grabbed the boy's hand.

"Who do you call uncle huhh? and how dare you do as you please around , do you know who i am??" Yin was now angry.

" No i don't uncle, who are you?".

Yin couldn't believe it, even the ants in Thailand knew who was but this guy here did not and has been calling him uncle.

"Uncle what do you want holding my hand like this, do you want me to pay a fare for the ride? But i don't have any money with me right now. But i can give you chocolate milk". The boy said as he takes a chocolate milk from his bag to give Yin.

"I drank half of it because i was hungry".

"I don't care about your milk, what i'm asking is how dar..................

"HUAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!" A loud cry was heard in the cars

"Uncle you are bullying me just because my parents left me when i was young huh?I will tell them all that you are bullying me so that they haunt you huaaaaa!!!.

wait who is bullying who exactly Yin was now confused. Didn't this boy come to his car and threatened him to drive, now why is he playing victim?

Just as yin was still shocked by the situatin, the boy quickly unlocked the door and ran away. Wooow perfect now he's gone without punishment.

As Yin puts his car to drive, he notices the boy's chocolate milk bottle. He is about to throw it out the window when realizes something. A name is written on it.

War wanarat Jeon...............

Jeon.. that sounds familiar but from where?

TBC

Meet Celine 25 years old

She is basically British not Asian since she is from London.

How is the first chapter? Actually author already finished writing this chapter but it was deleted so i had to start over again. I didn't sleep all night. There are a lot of typos i'm still learning please bare with me.

Don't forget to vote and comment whether i should continue with the story. I love you xxxxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 8.6K 27
Book II for 'You read fanfics about me?' one shot. "When we first met,I had no idea you would be so important to me" "Everyone say...
753K 18K 81
Request are closed my lovely readers~~~~♡ If your interested on requesting, please message me :3 Dont forget to also vote for my story and subscribe..
80.6K 2.5K 30
You're a fan of jikook ?! This story is made for you 😁 🔞 Ranking: #1 btscouple #1 kookmin
74.4K 4K 18
No description Please read the story This is my first time, so please forgive my mistakes. I do not own the characters and the pictures used in the s...