LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

beauty_zyl tarafından

Zhao Yunlan is a lonely guy who hardly to fall in love. Even Zhu Hong tried to tackle him, his heart never mo... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 15(Final)

57 5 18
beauty_zyl tarafından

Shen Wei called all the board of directors to the big meeting room on that evening. Guo at her side can't help to smile wider to see the coming board of directors in that meeting room today evening. All the board of directors are still surprised to have a sudden calling from the biggest shareholder in Golden Star Holdings right now. Zhao Yunlan still frowning to be called on that evening when he was at the project site when Lin called him to come to this sudden meeting right now.

"What's happened, Guo to suddenly call us now?" Zhao Yunlan whispered at his side when Guo is standing in between his chair and Shen Wei's chair now.

"Wait for her to come and you will know it, Mr. Zhao," Guo said without telling the detail.

Zhao Yunlan can't say anything when Guo didn't want to tell the detail to him, the husband of her own boss. But Zhao Yunlan didn't mind that when he always respected his wife as his own boss too which is the biggest shareholder in this Golden Star Holdings. Under this Golden Star Holdings, there are a lot of company branches including Zhao Yunlan's currently company with the named of ZhaoShen Company.

"Hi, guys! How are you today?" Shen Wei suddenly greeted from the door and all of them stood up to greet her with respect.

"Please sit down, shareholders. Today is not a serious meeting for us. Mrs. Zhao said she wanted to announce a good news to all of you," Guo interrupted on behalf of Shen Wei when Shen Wei winked to her to proceed the meeting.

All of them take back their seats and they are nervously waiting for the announcement from Shen Wei even though Guo said the good news but still they are nervous to know that good news.

"Mrs. Zhao, what is it to suddenly call us today evening? You know, I just arrived at home when you called me," one of the shareholders asked to get the answer.

Shen Wei chuckles to hear that from her loyal shareholder and all of them didn't surprise anymore to see this lady is openly smiling, chuckling, giggling or even laughing now in front of them.

"I am sorry, guys to call you now even though I know most of you were already backed home and at outside of the companies. Well, I can't wait for tomorrow to announce you all for this good news, you know," Shen Wei excitedly said.

"What is it, boss?" Zhao Yunlan asked while calling boss to Shen Wei when he can't call his wife with the call of Mrs. Zhao like the others did as he feels weird to call with that.

Shen Wei smiles to her husband.

"Guo, give them that documents to let them see this good news now," Shen Wei ordered his loyal secretary.

Guo nods understand and she gives each document for them to see first. Zhao Yunlan and the other shareholders keep reviewing the documents on their hands and they are surprised more to know that good news now. Shen Wei just smiles to see the surprising faces of theirs now while Guo can't help to smile wider than before.

"Is it true what we saw now, Xiao Wei?" Zhao Yunlan asked in excitement till he forgot to call Shen Wei with boss.

Shen Wei nods admitted.

"Oh, my god! Mr. Zhao, congratulations! Within three years with the Golden Star Holdings, you are successfully to get the position of deputy chairman with your huge project now which reached to the outside of our country. And your efforts and hardworks, now brought you to be the successful businessman in the world, Mr. Zhao! We are happy for your successful now!" Mr. Lim, one of the shareholders impressed to Zhao Yunlan made Zhao Yunlan shyly to accept the congratulary from each of them now.

"This project will collaborate with all of your companies. So, within this month, I want you all to send one of your best staff to be sent to Italy to do this project under the lead of Mr. Chu Suzhi. He will be the leader for this project, replacing my husband to go there for a year," Shen Wei told.

"You mean Mr. Zhao's best manager who just started the work a year ago?" the other asked to confirm.

Shen Wei nods.

"Why not your husband himself to go there?" Mr. Lim asked.

"Oh, Lim shushu! Can't you see my condition now? I am almost due now, shushu. How can he leave me alone to handle our triplet babies at here? Besides, Mr. Chu is the best manager and the genius guy for the project. This project is came from his idea too," Shen Wei reminded and they all laugh to hear that fact.

"So, who will join Mr. Chu from your own company, Mrs. Zhao?" the other shareholder asked.

"Of course my loyal secretary, Miss Guo Changcheng. She will help Mr. Chu at there through the project in progression. That's why I asked you all to send one of the best staff from your own companies to collaborate in this project. The profits will be given equally to all the company branches under the Golden Star Holdings. No exceptional and no more or less for you all," Shen Wei told.

"That's fair and square! I agreed! I will nominate the name to you as soon as possible within this month, Mrs. Zhao!" Mr. Wu agreed and the others started to agree as well.

"Good! Now we can dismiss the meeting. After we got all the names for that project, we will have the detail meeting. All the best to all of you," Shen Wei said and the meeting has dismissed after that.

Zhao Yunlan didn't leave the meeting room yet and he waits for Shen Wei to have a talk regarding to that project collaboration. Shen Wei dismissed Guo from the meeting room and she takes a seat at the side of Zhao Yunlan. She smiles to her husband with a happiness on her face.

"So, my deputy chairman, what is it that you waited for me now?" Shen Wei asked with a tease.

"Oh, Xiao Wei! Don't tease me with that title. You know to take that position title, it's a burdening to my shoulders, you know. With my family, my staffs and now to take care of all the companies under your Golden Star Holdings, it's more burdening to me. It's not easy, you know. But please don't worry. I will not give up because with this position I can know how hard you did your job to take care of all the companies under your Golden Star Holdings. I can know the hardworks you did and I can face what you faced for the sake of theirs," Zhao Yunlan replied.

Shen Wei nods understand.

"Slowly you can adapt with what I faced every day to take care all of my company branches, hubby," Shen Wei assured.

Zhao Yunlan smiles.

"Count on me in your efforts and hardship, okay?" Zhao Yunlan said and Shen Wei nods.

"Well, how are my children? Are they naughty today to kick your womb?" Zhao Yunlan changed the conversation and he leans his ear to Shen Wei's pregnancy womb to hear his own child status in there.

"They are behaved today, papa. Not naughty," Shen Wei replied on behalf of her children in her womb.

"Good, babies. Don't tease mama with your naughtiness, okay babies?" Zhao Yunlan said while gently rubbing his wife's pregnancy belly which almost due now.

"Hubby, were you fetching Yezhun today?" Shen Wei asked while stroking her husband's hair when her husband still talking with their babies in the womb.

"Yes, Xiao Wei. I fetched him today afternoon before lunch. He whined because not yeye to fetch him," Zhao Yunlan told.

"Oh, poor him! He is too closed with his yeye now, forgetting me as his mama and you as his papa," Shen Wei said and at the last she also whined about Yezhun.

Zhao Yunlan laughs.

"Are you jealous to see him is closer to dad more than with you?" Zhao Yunlan asked with a tease.

"A little. But maybe it's good for him too, hubby. You know we will have these babies soon and I am afraid if he can't adapt to see us with babies more than with him. Not to forget him after we have our babies, but you know babies need more attention than a boy like him," Shen Wei tried to explain her worry over Yezhun.

"I can understand you, Xiao Wei. Please don't worry. Yezhun is matured now. He can differentiate between the good and bad now. He can understand the situation later on. I am sure he will be happy to have our babies as his siblings and also to be closer to his yeye now," Zhao Yunlan assured and Shen Wei nods with a relief sigh.

"Are you done with your work? Need to go back to the project site soon?" Shen Wei asked, changed the conversation once again.

Zhao Yunlan shakes his head.

"I am going home. How about you, Xiao Wei?" Zhao Yunlan asked.

"Well, I am done with my work today. Let's go home together, can we? I will ask Guo to send my car later on," Shen Wei said.

"Good! Let's go home together and fetch Yezhun to have dumplings at Da Qing's house. I am sure Yezhun will be happy to have the delicious dumplings from his Dajie gu," Zhao Yunlan suggested.

"Oh, hubby! Speaking of dumplings, I feel watery in my mouth now, you know," Shen Wei whined and Zhao Yunlan laughs to see his wife.

"Then, let's go now! Don't waste our time," Zhao Yunlan replied and they both walk away to get Shen Wei's belongings before Zhao Yunlan will drive to fetch Yezhun and Mr. Zhao to have a delicious dumplings in Da Qing's house tonight.

On that night, they are having their happiness together in Da Qing's house. Of course Yezhun is excited to come to this house when he can play with his best friend who is Da Qing's only daughter. Just if their children are growing up later on, they may tie them with legally marriage. But they will not force their children to choose the partners. They will respect their children's chosen later on.

"I met with Zhu Hong a few days ago in the hospital. She went there to get a treatment for her psychology health. You know after that wedding day, Mr. Zhu brought her to get a treatment from Monk Huang. She was healed and she didn't remember about you for a tiny bit, Yunlan. But then she fell in love to a guy from her new city and that guy dumped her for a another girl. She was down and frustrated till her psychological condition became worst day by days. Mr. Zhu tried to bring her to Monk Huang once again but Monk Huang can't help her for that. She is really became crazy for that. So, Mr. Zhu brought her to meet with me and I started the treatment for her immediately. But to tell you the truth, she can't be healed with her condition now. Her traumatic is heavier than yours, Wei. You just forgot your memory about your father's fallen from that building when you saw him directly fell off in front of your eyes and those glasses were scattered in front of you. But Zhu Hong, she lost all her memories and she tried to forget everything. She didn't allow herself to be treated and she looked comfortable to be in that condition to forget everything of her sad lifes," Dajie told about Zhu that she met a few days ago in the hospital as she heard about the life story of Shen Wei when she treated Shen Wei to face the panicked attack that Shen Wei had before this over those crashing glasses in her life and now she already healed.

"How about Mr. Zhu? He must be sad to see his daughter is like that now," Mr. Zhao asked.

Dajie sighs.

"He can't do anything now, Zhao shu. If he forced Zhu Hong to be treated, he may lose her from his life. That forcing may bring her to suicide. So, it's better to not force her. Let her be in her world. She looked happier with that condition now," Dajie said.

Mr. Zhao nods understand.

"I feel guilty to make her being like that at the first place for the after effect of this pendant," Shen Wei said her guilty feeling.

"No, Wei. It's not your fault. This pendant is only to protect you. She deserved to get that punishment for her bad behaviour to you and to anyone around her too actually. You know, she is not kind or good like you expected. If you can't believe on my words, you can ask Lin. He knows her better," Zhao Yunlan assured.

"Oh, okay! I believe on you, Yunlan. Well, I hope with our triplet babies are born soon, this pendant will protect them too," Shen Wei said and they nod agreed.

"Mama, can I have a beautiful meimei like Da Ying soon?" Yezhun asked as he came to them in the living room after he played with Da Ying, the daughter of Da Qing.

"Of course you can. Cheng gu said two of them are girls. So, you may have two beautiful meimes and one didi, Yezhun," Shen Wei replied to her lovely son and Yezhun jumped with a joyful.

"My little boy, you need to be good to them like you did to Da Ying, okay?" Zhao Yunlan said.

"Okay, papa! I promise you!" Yezhun replied and since then, they are living with happiness through of their lifes till they die.

~~~~~ END OF THE STORY ~~~~~

Author's note: I ended this story now with their happiness too. As always in my stories, always ending with happiness. With this story has ended, now I announce for my leaving from writing any story after this. This is the last story for WeiLan fan fiction in my collection for now. I can't promise you whether I will come back for writing or not in the future. But for now, I am telling you that I will stop now from writing with this last story from me. Thank you very much to all of you who are reading silently, reading openly, commenting and voting for all my stories through these past years. I love you all and I am gonna miss you all soon. Good luck and don't forget me.

With Love,
beauty_zyl 😘💕

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

56.2K 3.2K 51
*COMPLETE* Following the drama ending that we so hated, I decided to write a fix/continuation of the drama. Zhao Yunlan wakes up in his old body tw...
21K 1.2K 23
My favourite couple as always are my Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan from Guardian by Priest. the story is about two cousins that they grew up together as l...
152 17 9
Shen Wei was forced by her father to marry her own boss in her working place while her heart was already taken by another guy. But at the same time...
43.5K 1.8K 22
Have you ever thought that your dream will come true. Shen Wei is just an ordinary student back then with a big crush on Zhao Yunlan, the rich, brigh...