Chapter 13

"Where am I now?" Shen Wei asked as she woke up from her fainted just to see Zhao Yunlan at her side and to hear the noise near them now.

"In a guesthouse, Weiwei. Mr. Zhao rented the guesthouse for us all to stay in this holiday week. After you fainted from that curse curing, we directly came to here for our holiday while Mr. Zhao, Yunlan and Lin have the work to do at outside soon," Sang interrupted before Zhao Yunlan can say anything but still Zhao Yunlan nods admitted the words from Sang about that.

"Oh? Is that curse curing successful?" Shen Wei asked while rising up to sit as she heard about that curse curing process.

Zhao Yunlan nods.

"Monk Huang is successfully took away that unseen spirit from you and Yezhun. So, after this, she can't disturb you anymore. And Xiao Wei, please don't wear off this pendant on your neck as well as with Yezhun. These pendants are from that temple to prevent you and Yezhun from getting hurt by Zhu Hong and Zhu family after this. Zhu Hong can't hurt you or Yezhun but instead, she will be hurt to stay closer with you later on with these pendants still on your neck and Yezhun's neck," Zhao Yunlan said and Shen Wei frowns to hear that before she touches on the pendant on her neck now.

"It's beautiful," Shen Wei complimented as she pulled a little to peek that pendant on her neck.

"Are you okay now, Weiwei?" Sang suddenly asked with worry.

Shen Wei nods with her smile to Sang and that is the first smile from her to Sang in her life made Sang almost fell off the chair he sat on now.

"Oh, my god! Weiwei, are you smiling to me now? You can easily smile now?" Sang excitedly asked to see that willingly smiling from Shen Wei to him now.

"Was I, Sang Zhan? Are you sure?" Shen Wei surprisingly asked.

Sang nods with a happily smiling and he gets the hand mirror from his wife's handbag to give to Shen Wei made Shen Wei frowns.

"Try to smile in front of this mirror, Weiwei. Before this you never smile in front of the mirror. You only can smile directly to Yezhun and Yunlan but not to us and even to the mirror. Please try to smile now. Let see if you can smile now," Sang suggested.

Shen Wei looks at Zhao Yunlan and Wang who are looking at her now while Yezhun is still playing with a new robot toy near Wang.

"Try it, Xiao Wei. I want to see you easily to smile to anyone around you, not only to me and Yezhun," Zhao Yunlan assured.

Shen Wei sighs and then she nods understand. She pulls that hand mirror from Sang and she calms down her nervously heartbeat. She slowly looks at her face on that mirror. With a gathering encouragement in her heart now, she starts to smile to that mirror. First she feels awkward to see her own smiling face. But then she saw the happiness through her smiling now made her smile becomes natural and beautiful. Her eyes are tearing to see her own happily smiling now.

"I can smile now, Sang Zhan! I can smile..." Shen Wei unexpectedly cried for that happiness she got now.

"Mama? Why is mama crying now? Who hurt mama?" Yezhun curious to see his mama is suddenly crying now in front of that mirror.

"Mama is not hurt, Yezhun. She just crying for the happy moment. You see mama now, Yezhun. She never smiled like that in front of mirror, right? And now you see her can smile now. So she is happy now, Yezhun," Wang assured to Yezhun.

"Mama is smiling to the others too?" Yezhun asked to confirm as he knows her mama never smiled to the others through his life.

Wang nods admitted to Yezhun.