Chapter 4

Zhao Yunlan nervously walks into the lobby of that Golden Star Holdings. He asked to the guard for his meeting appointment with Shen Wei and the guard directly brings him to meet with Guo. As he met Guo, Guo didn't wait a second to bring him to Shen Wei that already waiting since morning since the deal was made through the phone call. For this time, Shen Wei didn't meet with him in that private meeting room but in her main office room.

"Sit down, Mr. Zhao! I will talk direct to the point with you," Shen Wei coldly said.

"Are you cancelling our deal now because of my mistake to send you that confession, Miss Shen? I am really really sorry for that mistake I did. I didn't mean that. I was drunk and I mistakenly texted you with that confession. My mind is not straight at that time. I am sorry. My apologies, Miss Shen. Please don't cancel the deal with our company. I did a lot of effort to get this deal with your company. I don't want because of the mistake I did just for that confession text will make you cancel our deal now," Zhao Yunlan tried to explain when he talked and talked to Shen Wei nonstop for his mistake in his panic state.

Shen Wei frowns a little and then she unconsciously smiles again but now directly to the owner. Zhao Yunlan who is still in a panic state now flustered to see the beautiful smile of this beautiful lady. Shen Wei still not alert of her did to smile again for whatever Zhao Yunlan said to her whether through the phone or now directly in front of her.

"Oh, my god! Your smile is too beautiful..." Zhao Yunlan unconsciously complimented made Shen Wei quickly changed her smiling face to be cold again.

Zhao Yunlan noticed he made a mistake once again to compliment on Shen Wei's beautiful smile now. He quickly covered his mouth for the mistake he did again. Shen Wei feels funny to see the clumsiness and panic state of Zhao Yunlan just to not provoke her but ended up he did the mistake over and over again. Shen Wei tried to not laugh while covering her happily smile to face with this guy now that being the second person who can make her smile. But then, Shen Wei failed to hold her laugh when she is laughing to see the clumsiness of Zhao Yunlan now.

"Miss Shen?" Guo confused to see her boss not only smile to this guy but now also laughing.

Shen Wei can't stop her laugh now, made Guo and Zhao Yunlan look at each other before they look back to Shen Wei for their surprised to see the changing Shen Wei now.

"Miss Shen?" Zhao Yunlan called to see this beautiful lady still laughing made her looked more beautiful and Zhao Yunlan flustered more.

"I am sorry, I am sorry... I can't help to laugh to your words, Mr. Zhao Yunlan. And to see you are panicked about the deal with us, I feel funny," Shen Wei said while trying to stop her laugh now.

"Oh..." Zhao Yunlan speechless.

"Well... Yes, I called you to talk about our deal. But I didn't call to cancel our deal but I want you to start the project earlier. So, if possible, I want you to present the agendas earlier than next week. Maybe two or three days later if you don't mind?" Shen Wei said as she can control her laugh now.

Guo near them can't believe that Shen Wei was laughing to this guy. Not only smile like she did to her son, to Yezhun. But now she laughed to this guy. Is this guy really special like Sang said? Shen Wei on the other hand saw Zhao Yunlan didn't reply to her but struck with her laughing maybe, to see him didn't avert his eyes to her now. Shen Wei frowns and she calls Zhao Yunlan to know the detail.

"I am sorry, Miss Shen. You are beautiful with your smile and laugh like that. I can't believe I am special here to see your smile and even a laugh. I heard about you who never smile to the others except your own son. So, to see you were smiling and laughing to me, I feel a bit special in your heart. But still I wonder for why me? You are married and has a son, so why me that you can smile and laugh now?" Zhao Yunlan suddenly said without thinking twice when he is really confused now.