Chapter 11

Chu drives Zhao Yunlan's car with Lin, Zhao Yunlan, Shen Wei and Yezhun in this car while at behind are the two cars keep following his car. One of the cars is Mr. Zhao's car with the bodyguard and another car is from Sang and Wang. They are driving towards the secluded temple in the Kunlun Mountain to ask about Shen Wei's family curse like Lin suggested. After almost a month they are waiting for the monks to come back to the temple, finally they can meet with those monks.

Besides, they can have their holidays too at there while Zhao Yunlan, Mr. Zhao and Lin have a work to do regarding to their company at there. So, it's three matters in the same place and it's saved the cost and time for this travel. Shen Wei keeps hugging Yezhun in her hold, afraid if something happens and she will lose Yezhun from her holding. Zhao Yunlan smiles to see Shen Wei can't leave Yezhun from her hold when he pulled Shen Wei to his hold as well. Sometimes, Yezhun whined to be suffocated by his mama's overprotective on him but Zhao Yunlan keeps assuring him for the safety during this travel.

"Xiao Wei, look at there! There is our third hotel that we developed in this Kunlun Mountain. At that time, dad just took the position in Zhao Enterprise after my yeye. Dad successfully got the tender from the famous company in the Kunlun Mountain and he finished the project less than a year. That hotel is amongst the best projects we ever had through the years. And I hope the project deal with your company can be successful just like that hotel too. And I hope it will be more successful than that hotel, Xiao Wei," Zhao Yunlan said while pointing one of the successful hotel development by his company during his dad took over.

"Not bad! I heard and I learned about that the successful project in the Kunlun Mountain during my unfinished PhD study in architecture in Italy back then. But I didn't know that hotel belonged to your company's project. Wow, Yunlan! I never expect that your company is actually not bad to make a deal. Why were my gege and father always rejected your deals for this time? If not, we may be having a lot of collaboration projects together till now," Shen Wei excitedly replied to see that hotel development that she knows the history of that hotel development through her study back then.

Zhao Yunlan nods agreed while caressing the sleeping face of Yezhun in Shen Wei's hold.

"Back then, maybe your gege or father just wanted to save my company like dad guessed. Maybe they just didn't want to make my company to be bancruptcy for the safety. But to see our dealing now, I think that reason is not valid anymore. You see us... I mean our collaboration now. Both our companies didn't get any problem till now. And our safety are still secured. So, it's not a valid reason for that now. Xiao Wei, whatever the monks said after this meeting, let us face this curse problem together. Don't run away from me. We fight together, can you?" Zhao Yunlan said.

Shen Wei nods with her happily smile to have a considerate lover now. She wants this curse to be ended from her life. She wants her life with Zhao Yunlan and Yezhun keep going on smoothly and without any problem especially for the sudden death like what were happened to her dead family members in her life. She hopes this meeting with those monks can cure this curse and she can get the happiness she wanted the most. She wants to be with Zhao Yunlan as her husband and with Yezhun as her first child.

"Yunlan, thank you to be always at my side. You never think twice to save me before and you never hesitate to confess your love to me even though you already heard about the coldest me. I know I am not a perfect woman to be your wife but I will try to be the way you wanted, Yunlan. I know I hardly to smile to the others and I just can only smile to you and Yezhun, but I promise you I will try my best to change to smile to the others too," Shen Wei promised.

Zhao Yunlan smiles and he caresses the beautiful face at his side at the backseat.

"I will be always at your side and always love you, Xiao Wei," Zhao Yunlan replied with a confident level to his lover.