Tempting me

By NATSNOTGAY

Natalie Wilson. Star Hockey Center and Captain for the WestHampton Warriors. She's had a crush on Scarlett Sa... More

CAST
Scarlett fucking Santoro
Watching
Dad
All hail football
Gabriella
Senior night
That's disgusting
Live
Olivia
MORE CAST
Come Over
I could feel it
Dinner
Pictures
She's dated boys
Endless Chicken Baskets
Juice Box
The Roof
Girlfriend
Henry
Get Out
Merry Christmas?
No One Knows
That Wasn't About A stupid Hit
The Time To Be Alive
I love you
Epilogue
AYEEE

The Stars

17.9K 363 94
By NATSNOTGAY

I woke up cold.

I sat up and looked around the bright white bedroom, forgetting where I was for a moment.

I looked beside me in the bed, and Scarlett had shifted all the way to the other side.

That brought a smile to my face. I woke up and realized something was wrong because I felt her shift away.

That's crazy.

I slowly got out of the bed and went into her bathroom, closing the door gently behind me.

First thing's first, I need to brush my teeth.
I grabbed the toothbrush I keep in the small cup next to hers and smeared the charcoal paste over the bristles, slowly brushing away the tiredness from my body.

I can't have morning breath when Scar wakes up.
When I was finished, I cleaned the bathroom back up and slowly made my way back over to the bed.

As soon as I was back under the blanket, she sucked in a huge breath.

Then she turned over to face me, one eye open and the other shut tightly, "Did you just brush your teeth?"

I nodded and smiled at her, "Couldn't have morning breath."

She shut her eye and frowned, "I have morning breath."

I stared at her, "Wanna know something?"

She pulled the blanket up to her chin, "What?"
She opened both eyes but didn't lift her head up.

I stared at her for a moment, trying to figure out what I was going to say. "I don't care if you have morning breath."

She rolled her eyes.

I shrugged and scooted closer to her, "I don't."

She raised her eyebrows, "Stop." She put up her finger.

I shook my head and kissed her gently, not even noticing any sort of morning breath.

She sighed and leaned into me.

I put my hand on her cheek, grasping at her as if it would make us any closer than we already were.

I felt her tongue slide over my bottom lip.

As I let my lips part, there was a knock on the door.

Scarlett groaned loudly and turned away from me, "Who is it?" She grabbed my thigh under the blanket, squeezing ever so gently.

"It's Dad."

"Come in." Her hand inched higher, nearing the edge of my shorts.

"I just wanted to say thanks for taking care of Wolf last night. And ask for Natalie's uniform for it to be washed?" He smiled gently between us.

I looked at him, "It's in my hockey bag." I started to get up but Scarlett squeezed my leg.

"Actually," She smiled at me and looked at her dad, "I gave it to Alexis last night when Nat was checking on Henry before bed and she sent it to the dry cleaners this morning."

He nodded, "You are one step ahead. Scar I wanted to know if you and N-"

I stopped listening.

Scarlett's hand slipped under the edge of my pajamas and her fingers skimmed the band of my underwear.

Her attention was on her dad. My attention was on trying to keep my composure right now.

Just her pinky lifted the fabric, her hand retracted. And she stood up, "I'm gonna put some coffee on." Her smiled was wide because of how much she knows she just fucked with me.

I looked in the doorway, and Mr Santoro was gone.

I glared at Scarlett and put my arms over my chest, "Jerk."

She smiled, leaned on the bed, and kissed my lips. She pulled a few inches away from my face and smirked, "You love it." The she left the room.

I stared at her as she walked away.

She didn't even check and see if anyone was at the door when she kissed me.

There's something I don't know.

<><><><>

"Wow." Yoda's eyes were wide when I finished telling him the events up until now, "You two are so cute I think I might throw up."

"Me too," Mobius leaned forward and flicked the ashes of his joint into the small Rick and Morty themed ashtray, "I do think you guys are cute together."

Syd nodded and slowly blew out a puff of milky white smoke, "You fit eachother." She grabbed the McDonald's cup out of the cupholder, "We're happy for you."

I noticed the hint of  hesitation in her voice. "But?"

She shrugged and looked out the passenger seat window, "I wish you were around more. I love you and Scar but that's all you do now."

I looked between my other friends. And I have been missing out, "You all feel that way?"

Yoda shrugged, "Who's the guy I'm talking to right now?"

Heat rose in my cheeks, "Um.."

He smiled, "That was a joke. No one knows."

Mobius snorted, "You're a dork, Yoda." He looked out the backseat window, "Oh come on guys," He opened the right back door.

I opened the drivers side door and looked out at the stars. And they were beautiful.

Syd, Yoda, and I went camping here around this time last year and we figured we should bring Mobius along.

And our little friend named Mary Jane.

We sat on the blankets we set out next to the small fire and I pulled the blunt out of my Carhartt pocket, lighting it up.

I took a long hit and passed it to Yoda.

Yoda passed it to Mo.

Mo passed it to Syd.

And his hand lingered on hers.

I looked up at him and noticed the look in his eyes. The same look her gave me Freshmen year.

Mobius likes Sydney.

When the blunt came back to me, I took another long hit and looked around the circle, "We shiuld play truth or dare." I handed it to Yoda once more.

He nodded, "I love that."

Mobius and Sydney shared a look. Then she smiled and nodded, finally looking away from the blonde boy, "Okay."

I looked at him, "You first, Mo."

He nodded and sat up straighter, "Yoda, truth ir dare?" He took the blunt from him.

Yoda shrugged, thinking about the question for
just a moment, "Truth."

Mo nodded and handed it to Syd, "Who is your least favorite one direction member?"

Yoda's eyebrows shot up, "You're joking."

Mo smirked and shrugged his shoulders, "Answer the question dude."

Yoda groaned and leaned back on the quilt, "Liam. Only because his solo career started and stopped within a year."

"Wow bro." I shook my head at him.

He glared at me, "Truth or Dare, Wilson?"

I took the blunt from Syd and took the last final drag of it, "Truth."

He smirked, "Have you and Scarlett fucked yet?"

Heat rose to my cheeks once again, "I meant dare." I nodded once, "Give me a dare."

"And that gives us our answer." Syd clapped her hands together.

I flicked the roach onto the gravel path in front of us and rolled my eyes, "Sydney."

She smiled, "Truth."

"Pussies." Mobius smiled at us and gave Sydney his attention.

I rolled my eyes, "Who do you like?" A question I wish I knew the answer to.

The realization that I've been paying too much attention to my own life that I'm missing my best friends really hurt.

Her smile didn't move, "A boy." She nodded and checked her watch, "Oh would you look at the time!"

Movius crossed his arms over his chest, "I haven't gotten to go."

Sydney smirked at him, "Truth or dare, Mobius Tucker?"

He smiled wider, "Dare."

She put her finger on her chin and pretended she was thinking really hard, "Text your number one on snap and tell them a secret. Then show us."

His eyebrows raised, "If it's a secret then why show you all?"

"Because we don't really keep secrets between us." Yoda shrugged, "Or lie, cheat, or steal."

I shrugged, "A little less on the steal part."

Syd nudged me with her elbow, "Because you like my clothes."

Mobius looked up from his phone, "Sent."

Then Sydney's phone pinged, "I'm your..." She looked at her phone then up at Mo, "No way."

He shrugged.

Then there were headlights.

I squinted at the truck because this is our spot.

Mobius and I stood up, Syd and Yoda following soon after.

"Woah woah woah! No need to get defensive." Coop jumped out of the red F-150 and held up his stash box, "We got turned around."

Lexi got out of the passenger seat, "And we grabbed some snacks and shit."

Then someone else fell out of the car. And I mean they literally fell onto the grass below them.

Everyone standing there collectively "oohed" and watched as he stood up.

And Mobius was ready to fight.

Sydney grabbed his arm.

And I stared at Trenton Turner as he stood in front of the fireplace.

He waved, "I'm an asshole."

That's not what I was expecting to happen. Maybe I'm just high.

He looked directly at me, "I was a dick. I have been for a while. But I stopped hanging around Chip and Erik. And Cooper has been a big help showing me how awful I was."

Coop nodded, "I beat him up."

I raised my eyebrows, "So now you're just chill?"

Trenton shrugged, "I'm trying to be." He reached in his pockets and pulled out a few shooters, "Stole these for you as a peace offering."

I looked at the 99s on the ground before looking over at Syd.

She shrugged.

I shrugged and looked at him, "This mightbe a marijuana induced decision but you're chill for now."

"I have some Vodka in the trunk my brother bought me if we wanna drink but-"

Cooper couldn't finish his sentence because Yoda had jumped up and stood up straight, "Let's get crossfaded on a Sunday night in the middle of nowhere.

One hour later we were all in the huge tent.

Cooper and Lexi were next to the door in their sleeping bags.

Trenton and I were in ghe middle because we kept trying to escape.

Mobius was on one of the air mattress's with Yoda, who was passed out.

And Sydney was reading a fanfiction about Harry Styles on her phone on the other one.

I'm on cloud nine right now.

But I miss my girlfriend.

Trenton, who's nickname I learned was Troy, was just being a dick because Chip has a grudge against me.

Which I learned is because he knows I'm a better hockey player than him. And he knows the only way he's gonna play for the Wolverines is because of his dad.

I pulled put my phone, again, and Lexi finally took it away, "Stop trying to call Scarlett!"

I groaned and laid back on the grass, "I miss her. I like her a lot."

"We know!" They all said at the same time.

I haven't talked about her that much.

Lexi sat me up, "She's asleep, remember?"

"But she might not be now." I pouted and reached for my phone.

Lexi put it on the wireless charging pad we had connected to the huge battery/heater I keep in my car.

"Only if she calls." Lexi smiled at me.

Cooper leaned on her, "I love you, baby."

She smiled at him next, "I love you too."

I looked over to where Sydney was supposed to be sitting.

But Mobius was there. And Sydney was sitting on top of him.

They were making out.

Yoda was still asleep on the other air mattress.

I looked away from them and decided it was up to them to work that out tomorrow.

Trenton laid back on the tent floor, "I've told you why I didn't like you. Now it's your turn."

I looked down at him, "What are you talking about?"

He scoffed, "You don't know."

"Troy."

He looked at me, "You've ignored me since like 8th."

"No I haven't." We just drifted apart in middle school.

"Yeah. You sat next to Charles Owda in science and never talked to me again."

"That didn't mean I hated you."

He closed his eyes, "Alright."

"Getting drunk together makes us friends, Troy." I leaned back aswell, staring up at the stars you could see through the skylight.

He nodded gently, "That it does."

"Good."

"Does this mean I'm forgiven?"

I shrugged, "I'll have to check with Scarlett."

"Who's actively calling you." Lexi leaned over and handed me my phone.

I answered the facetime call immediately, surprised with the service I was getting out here, "Hi Scar!"

She eyed me, "You called me four times."

I furrowed my eyebrows together, "We're in the woods."

"Is something wrong?"

I shook my head, "Just wanted to say goodnight."

She smiled, "Goodnight, Natalie."

I turned the camera around and showed her the tent, "There's Cooper, Lexi, Yoda, Mobius and Sydney, and our special guest, Troy who's secretly a nice dude." I flipped it back around, "I wish you were here."

She looked at me and smiled gently, "I wish you were here."

I frowned, "I'm sleepy. I will see you in the morning."

She nodded and smiled at me, "Stay safe."

I nodded, "Go to bed."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 2.6K 64
Riley Sawyer... Shes that girl that everyone knows but isn't a close friend to anyone. She's known to be bisexual as she dated both girls and boys. W...
5.5K 108 22
Claire Rosewood has had a traumatic past. She wants to start over and has an opportunity to join the avengers. Claire is quickly captivated by a cert...
8.2K 161 6
One shots of Natasha for all the girlies! 🔞Mature content so read at your own discretion. You are responsible for what you read on the internet. Sm...
780K 39.8K 22
Imagine the worst female softball team you ever saw, triple it, and you've got Darci Bloom's baseball team. Darci's got a lot to handle this season...