One Direction One Shots (all...

By purpleeyestelllies

Thank you so much for the support towards Volume One of this!! Let's continue on our journey shall we friends... More

Nouis- Sunday Kind of Love (Part 2)
Larry - You're A Wizard, Harry
Zianourry (Louis-centric) - I'm Cumming Out
Niam (side Lilo) - TiME Out
Lirry - Bend the Rules
Ziam: Persuaded (a Mesmerized sequal)
Larry/Elounor - Illusions
Ziall - Sex Pollen
Zianourry (Zouiall) - Mine (Part 1)
Ziam - S(l)ave Me
Zianourry (Zarriam) - Mine (Part 2)
Zianourry - Mine (Part 3)
Lirry - I Really Like Your Cock
Niam - Shout unto God
Zianourry - Border Partrol
Ziam - First Time
Larry - Sweet Cheeks
Ziam - Taste like Chocolate
Lilo- Get Off Pt 2
Larry - Always in My Heart
Ziam - Teach Me a Lesson
Zianourry (Niall-centric) - I Used to Be a Baker
Larry - XOXO
Zarry - We're Trying
Zianourry (Zayn-centric) - We Like to Party
Lirry - Right Hook
Ziall - Care For Me
Zianourry - I Don't Mind When You Work Until Three
Nosh (side Ziam) - Listen Here
Narry - Lala Land
Lilo - Muscle Heads
Zouis/Ziall - Left
Larry/Zouis - Pass the Blame
Narriam - Multi-Player
Zarry - Naughty Boy
Zoulirry - Watch and Learn
Lilo - I Want it All
Zianourry (Zayn-centric) - Winter Break
Niam - Cravings
Zarry - I'm Just in Love
Lilo - It's not an Illusion
Ziam - Misbehave
Larry - Wet
Lilo - Its Not an Illusion (Part 2)
Lilo - Its Not an Illusion (Part 3)
Larry - Not So Silent Night
Lirry - Take a Hint
Nessie - Domestic Drafts
Lilo - Prom Night
Ziall - Just Politics
Tomlinshaw - Switch
Ziall - Just Politics (Part 2)
Zianourry (Niall-centric) - Special Delivery (Part 2)
Ziam - Locks of Love
Ziall - Just Politics (Part 3)
Larry - Love Wins
Lilo - Orange is the New Fear
Ziam - When Daddy's Away...
Ziall - Just Politics (Part 4)
Ziam - When Daddy's Away... (Part 2)
Narry - 50 Shades of Try Me
Ziam - He's Done My Bottom
Larry - Lunch Break
Ziam - First Time (Part 2)
Zouis - Easy Going
Niam - Tune Up
Lilo - Savior
Zounarry - Sleep Tight
Ziall - Here, Kitty
Zianourry - You Got Me Tied Down
Ziam - No More Mr. Nice Guy
Zialliam (lots of Ziall. side Larry) - My Plus Two
Larry/Sophiam - Anything You Can Do
Zianourry - We Own You (Part 2)

Zianourry - Keep Them in Line

9.6K 107 2
By purpleeyestelllies

The final fireworks shot out from the top of the stadium. The boys ran, heads ducked and ear covered, for the stairs that would lead them away from the almost earth-shattering noise that was their career.

Liam made sure all the boys made it down the stairs to backstage before following them out and back into the tunnels of the stadium. He watched his boys jump and run and shout, with the adrenaline still coursing through their veins, and he knew he'd have to do some unwinding with them tonight in order to get any sleep.

They filed into one empty dressing room as they always did so they could take a moment to contain themselves until they got to their hotels. Liam shut the door quietly behind them and watched Niall jump on Zayn's back, barely caught by a laughing Zayn. Harry saddled up to him, cheeky smirk playing across his face, as he kissed and nibbled along Liam's sweat-slick neck.

"Hmm, you taste good, Daddy."

Liam took a long breath and put a firm hand on Harry's hip. "Settle down."

Before Harry could respond, Louis was ducking under Harry's arm and wedging between them. He put both palms on Liam's chest and leaned up for a kiss, one Liam sighed into and gave him. "My Daddy."

"Share," he heard from a few feet away and saw a clambering Niall pushing Harry then Louis out of the way so he could bury his head in Liam's neck. "Great show, right, Daddy?"

"The best yet," he assured and ran fingers through Niall's sweaty hair.

"Daddy," one more voice interjected and then Zayn was pushing against Niall to get at Liam.

With all the playful pushing and shoving Liam couldn't help but think back to filming their intro video for X Factor all those years ago. Back when they weren't who they are now. Back when they weren't pushing and shoving for his attention.

"Guys, stop," Liam ordered and all hands dropped from his body. "Take a minute and breath so we can change and get back to our hotel."

"But-"

"Then," Liam continued pointedly, "I promise I'll take care of you."

The tension in the room seemed to break, ease out, and they all went quiet for a while. Liam watched the jittery hands stuff themselves into pockets. He saw lips bitten and eyes squeezed shut. They were simmering instead of boiling, but Liam knew that would only last until he turned up the heat.

"Let's go," he instructed and opened the door for the lot. They were immediately rushed into quick showers in the stadium bathrooms, then into joggers and vests before being pushed into cars that would take them to their hotel. Decoy cars went off in another direction while the two carrying them went together. The hotel was equipped with an underground parking garage that was the main reason the boys were aloud to stay together tonight. Which was also adding to the hype of the night. They were herded into an elevator and up to their suite, where Liam excused their guards for the night and shut the door for the last time that evening.

The four boys were standing in a line when Liam turned around, all shifting, all waiting. Liam gave them each a satisfied once over, from wet hair to socked feet. He glanced over to see the pile of shoes and smiled. When he looked back at the four faces of his boys, he sighed. "Babies."

The currents in the air broke, like a dam on a river, and Liam was bombarded with smooth hands and soft lips. He let himself revel in it, soak it up and drown in it, before suggesting, "How about my room?"

He was met with sounds of agreement and hunger, then his hands were being pulled while someone, Louis maybe, kept Liam's lips occupied. The journey to the bed was precarious and lengthy, but with hands on him and lips against his, Liam wasn't one to complain.

By the time they made it to the bed, Liam saw clothes flying and was left the only one fully clothed while his boys sat on the edge of the bed, awaiting instruction. Harry was one step ahead of everyone else, naked and hard already. Niall and Zayn were still in pants and shirts, while Louis sat in only his pants.

"Everything off," Liam told them, to which Harry beamed. The others stripped off what they had and left Liam devouring the sight before him. How in the world did he go almost two decades without this? How did he last even the two years he did once they got together to actually get together? He wondered how he got anything done, ever, with these four boys within reach.

Now, he knew, he didn't really stand a chance. He was just as much theirs and they were his and he was lost in them. "Ni," he started and the blonde perked up. "Knees."

Niall slinked off the bed and kneeled at Liam's feet while the others adjusted their seating on the bed, getting closer. "What now, Daddy?"

Liam wondered how he didn't just melt or cum or both every time one of them called him that. It started as a joke, and then became not so funny. "I want you to take my trousers and pants off, babe."

Niall's hand went to work, a little over zealous but endearing. "Lou," Liam called next. "Take my shirt off."

Louis rose to the instruction and went behind Liam to run his hands up Liam's sides under his shirt while Liam lifted his arms. Louis' lips followed every inch of newly exposed skin, licking over the curves of muscle and biting at any particularly meaty part. Niall had his pants pooled around his ankles and was kissing back and forth between legs, hands pressed, just hard enough to feel, into the backs of his thighs.

"Haz," Liam beckoned next. "Why don't you and Nialler suck me off."

Niall groaned and instantly pressed his lips to the juncture of Liam's base and his pelvis. Harry nearly fell over rushing to kneel next to Niall and didn't waste any time in taking Liam in his hand and licking up the side of his shaft. "Share," Niall reminded breathily. Liam moaned and his knees went weak for a moment before he steeled himself and held a hand out for the last, and admittedly probably his favorite, of his babies.

"Zee." Zayn licked over his lips as he came to stand next to Liam, a hand subconsciously going to card through Niall's hair. Zayn just hummed and kissed Liam's shoulder, eyes looking up through his dark lashes. "What can I do, Daddy?"

Liam swallowed thickly and exhaled just a tiny bit of his pent up sexual desire. "Kneel on the bed, ass up. I wanna see you stretch yourself for me."

Zayn led Liam's hand to where Zayn was standing proudly in the air. "I might come," he informed.

"No, you won't," Liam said sternly. "Come before I tell you and you won't come for a week."

Zayn curled his fingers around Liam's on his dick and squeezed, stuttering a sigh and then moving out of his reach. He spread his knees on the bed, face resting on one arm while he sucked two fingers into his mouth.

"Oh, shit," Liam gasped and looked down to see Harry's lips tight around him and Niall with one full ball sucked into his mouth. He tried for a laugh but it was cut off as Louis reached around and thumbed over a nipple. "Don't worry, babies," Liam reassured. "You have my attention." His hands twined into Harry and Niall's hair respectively as he turned his head to press a kiss to Louis' mouth.

He led Harry's head on his prick, taking him deeper and further until his throat was fluttering around his tip and his shoulders were hunched up with the effort not to choke. "Yeah, baby. Haz, that's perfect." Harry moaned around his length and Niall whined and dropped his sac from his mouth.

Niall raked his nails down Liam's stomach, making Liam hiss and look down at him, only to see a pout on his lips. "Come here, Ni." Niall stood up and Liam turned him to where Zayn was working a finger inside himself. "Why don't you grab some lube and open Zaynie up for me. I want four fingers by the time your done."

Niall shivered and nodded, scurrying off to the bedside table. Liam pulled Louis around to his front while he kept his fingers busy in Harry's hair. Louis gripped eagerly onto his bicep and kissed all over his chest and shoulder. Liam trailed his hand down Louis' chest to his aching cock. Louis moaned and bit down on the curve of Liam's pec when Liam wrapped his fingers around Louis' length. He pumped Louis in time with the bob of Harry's head.

"Come on, Niall," he heard Zayn moan and his eyes snapped to Niall knelt on the floor, mouth nibbling on the back of Zayn's thigh as three fingers thrusted into his puffy entrance.

"Don't," Liam barked to Niall. "Don't give him four until he begs me." Zayn grunted and pressed his mouth to his forearm. "I know, Zee. Always so proud. I can wait. Haz and Lou are taking very good care of me."

Zayn growled at that and bucked his hips back on Niall's hand. Niall made a pleased sound and scissored his fingers open inside Zayn. Zayn keened and nearly fell flat on the bed, if it weren't for Niall's firm hold on his thigh.

Liam was rocking into Harry's mouth, drool dripping down his chin, while Harry fondled his balls. "You're gonna make me come, Hazza." Harry moaned around Liam's cock and sucked him harder. Liam's hand tighten on Louis and Louis thrusted into his fist. Liam moaned, gripped Harry's damp curls, and let his head fall back as he came down Harry's throat. Harry sucked him empty and then sucked him clean before popping off with a wide, proud grin.

"Li," Zayn moaned. Liam watched but didn't answer. "Ugh, fine-fuck!" Zayn sat back on Niall's fingers and begged, "Daddy, please. Can I have more?"

Liam smirked. "Alright, baby."

Liam pulled Harry up and kissed him hard, the lanky boy still smiling as Liam licked across his tongue and massaged his pert bum. Louis humphed in frustration and rocked into Liam's now still fist. Liam eyed Louis with a raised brow. "Yes, Lou? Did you want something?"

Louis huffed an annoyed breath through his nose and closed his hand over Liam's again so he could move their hands over his prick. Liam let him for a minute, meanwhile instructing Harry to go make use of Zayn's mouth, but then he dropped his hands from Louis' grip and pushed him to his knees.

"Get me nice and hard for Zaynie." Louis palmed himself hard once before quickly sucking Liam into his mouth. He kept a shallow rhythm while his hand covered the rest of Liam's length. His other hand kept a steady pressure on his own hard on, but Liam saw and quickly told him, "Don't come yet." Louis moaned lightly to show he'd heard and got Liam to full hardness in minutes.

Liam pulled him off by his hair and suggested, "Why don't you go get Niall to eat you out? I know you love that and Niall looks like he's dying to use him mouth." Sure enough, Louis got up and turned to see Niall four fingers deep inside Zayn and his mouth sucking relentlessly on his ass cheek and thigh.

Louis went and whispered something that had Niall smiling before they went and sat up at the top of the bed. Liam moved closer, hands falling to Zayn's hips. Zayn was busy swallowing down Harry's dick, but he still arched into Liam's touch and moaned with need. Liam leaned down and kissed every dip and mound of Zayn's spine.

"Are you going to make Haz come, baby? I know your mouth feels so good. I bet Harry needs to come so bad." Harry and Zayn both moaned and Harry pushed the boy down on his cock before tensing and shaking through his orgasm while Zayn moved back to suck on his twitching head. Harry fell onto his side, dopey smile on his face, as he soaked in the afterglow.

Louis was laying across the top of the bed, pillows thrown to the floor, with Niall's head between his legs, hands holding them spread wide. He had his mouth pressed to Louis' rim, tongue most assuredly doing something spine tingling to Louis. Louis was gasping and loosing breathy uhs over and over. Niall only buried his face deeper for more.

Liam pulled Zayn up to his hands and knees and grabbed the lube to slick himself up. Zayn looked over his shoulder and painted Liam with a look of love. Liam smoothed his hand up and down Zayn's curvy waist while he lined up with his loose hole. Zayn pushed back as Liam pushed in, both boys' mouths falling open at the sensation.

Liam finally started breathing again when his hips were flush with Zayn's ass. He covered Zayn's back with his body and breathed hot against his ear. "You're the best, Zee. Absolutely amazing for me."

Zayn arched into him and breathed a, "Daddy." He rolled back on him to try and make him move. Liam got the hint and leaned up, taking his hips in his hands and spread his feet to get a better stance. Zayn's hands clenched in the sheets as Liam rocked into him, thrusts long on the out and sharp on the in.

Louis' thighs were straining against Niall's hold now, trying to close around his head. Niall's face was moving fast, tongue buried in Louis hole. Louis was squirming and scratching at the headboard and Harry's shoulder. Harry turned over and pulled Louis in for a kiss that was mostly the blue-eyed boy whimpering against the taller boy's mouth.

Liam sped up, pulling Zayn down on his cock while thrusting into him. He pushed a hand down on the small of Zayn's back, making his body curve in the most delectable way, and also putting Liam at the perfect angle to nail Zayn's prostate. Zayn groaned out, long and gravelly, while he shoved back desperately.

Louis' heels were digging into Niall's back but the blond didn't stop. "Daddy," Louis cried out.

Liam looked over and had to scratch at Zayn's back so he didn't come. "Yeah, baby."

"I need to come," Louis begged.

Liam looked from Harry, who was sucking a mark on Louis' neck, down to Niall, who's hand was a blur on his own cock, to Louis, who was shaking and flushed red with tears pricking his eyes. "Alright, Lou. Come on." Louis immediately buried his face in Harry's hair and shouted as he came across his stomach.

Niall moved up to Louis' stomach and licked up some of Louis' come for a taste. "Daddy," Niall panted and looked over to him.

Liam kept rolling his hips into Zayn as he nodded to Harry. "Hazza, why don't you make Niall come for me?"

Harry moved up to his knees and pushed Niall back against the headboard before leaning down to suck him off.

Zayn was practically fucking himself on Liam's cock by now, so Liam just leaned back and took in the view. "Look so good, Zee." He took ahold again and worked faster into him, chasing his orgasm. Zayn was clenching around him sporadically, signaling he was close.

"Haz," Niall whined and pushed up on the heels of feet and into Harry's mouth as he came. Harry pulled off just in time for the last of Niall's come to land across his cheek. Niall groaned when he saw and pulled Harry up to lick it off before falling next to Louis and shoving his tongue into the languid boy's mouth. Louis moaned tiredly but barely moved. The three cuddled together, Niall's eyes locked on where Liam was bucking wildly into a panting Zayn.

"Come on, Zee. Come with me." Liam reached around and yanked Zayn off until he clenched hard and spilled onto the sheets and Liam's hand. Liam followed, Zayn's name in his lips, and fire in his veins.

Liam pulled out and Zayn fell to his side, just missing the wet spots on the bed. Liam left them to find a flannel, coming back to find the four of them cuddled together and tired. Liam wiped his boys clean and threw the towel back into the bathroom before pulling an extra blanket over them.

He pulled his clothes back on and went onto the balcony for a smoke. The breeze was chilly, but Liam's skin was sticky with sweat. He inhaled and reminisced over how lucky he was until the ashes burned down and his eyes drooped closed.

If he was woken to the mid-day sun by a pair of pink lips on his morning wood then at least he was reminded first thing just how lucky he was again.

***

Hmmm, I like this one.

COMMENTS AND VOTES! MWAH!! Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 659 22
A collection of One Direction based One Shots. Mainly Bromance shots but I can do straight pairings as well. Information on requests inside. Hope you...
182K 2K 15
This is the wonderful world of 1D One Shots. They are all slash and if you got any request let me know. Lilo - Ziall - Niam - Larry - Zouis - Zniam...
151K 2.1K 68
Just some oneshots written by me. This is my First book so I hope you like it 😊 Requests are always open.
217K 3.3K 64
One shots between any and all of the one direction boys. Fluff, preferences, imagines, sickfics, maybe even a little smut... You've been warned. Requ...