PITBABE - ENGLISH [END]

By Summ3r_Dawn

📚 END - 25 Chapters + 5 Special 📚 Charlie wants to be a racecar driver, but he doesn't have a racecar of hi... More

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 1 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 2 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 3 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 3 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 4 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 4 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 5 (Part 1/1)
Chapter 5 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 6 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 6 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 7 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 7 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 8 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 8 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 9 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 9 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 10 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 10 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 11 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 11 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 12 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 12 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 13 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 13 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 14 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 14 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 15 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 15 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 16 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 16 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 17 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 17 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 18 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 18 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 19 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 19 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 20 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 20 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 21 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 21 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 22 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 22 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 23 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 23 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 24 (Part 1/2)
Chapter 24 (Part 2/2)
Chapter 25 (Part 1/2) - END
Chapter 25 (Part 2/2) - END
SPECIAL 1: First Date (Part 1/2)
SPECIAL 1: First Date (Part 2/2)
Special 2: Parents Day (Part 1/2)
Special 2: Parents Day (Part 2/2)
Special 3: Uncle Alan
Special Chapter 4 : YOUR TURN!
Special Chapter 5: Forever & Always

Chapter 2 (Part 1/2)

100K 1K 254
By Summ3r_Dawn

Sorry, this chapter is without proofreading process. So, please bear with that.

* * * *

After the agreement between a bespectacled kid who dreams of becoming the number one racer and the actual number one person is officially realized, of course what must follow are several changes that harmonize the agreement. For someone who looks superior like Pit Babe, it seems like he doesn't feel much change. He still lived the same self-indulgent life as before. The slight difference was that he didn't have to go through the trouble of looking for the right alpha. And he doesn't need to be annoyed when having sex, because his Alpha doesn't have an annoying smell.

Meanwhile, on Charlie's side, there seems to be quite a clear change. He always had to prepare himself for Babe, because when he wanted to meet him, that meant they had to meet, whenever that was. If Babe wanted him to stay with him, he had to stay. If after they were together and Babe got bored... he would order him to come back, and it seemed like he was the one who always had to obey.

However, if asked, is he dissatisfied with what is happening now? He would probably answer straight away, no, because apart from being close to his Rolls and knowing more about racing, he always felt he had an advantage. He didn't feel like he had lost anything compared to what he had gained.

"Ah! Ah!—stronger...."

He really didn't lose anything.

He can only accept and earn.

A babe with messy hair doesn't make him look ugly. On the contrary, he still looked very natural and seductive in Charlie's eyes. When he saw a figure slipping on the bed, gasping, groaning while digging his nails into the pillowcase, and unable to control himself, he thought it was the most beautiful and exciting image for him.

And that was the scene in front of him right now.

"P'Babe.. — ah," Charlie himself couldn't help but groan because no matter how many times he did something like this with Babe, he felt an urge every time that he had never experienced before. When in reality, he didn't have much experience in bed. But having sex with Babe was still the best thing in his mind. "...I'll be there...."

"Ah, emmhhh— me too..." Babe gritted his teeth, trying to lift his head from the pillow because he wanted to see the part where his and Charlie's bodies were so tightly connected. His hard cock pounded into him quickly and it was a more satisfying frequency than the first time, because this kid was good at learning everything he taught him very well, "You like it?"

"This is amazing..." Charlie answered, panting. "You're so tight."

"You're too big."

"So you don't like it? My big penis?

"You talk too much," the senior complained to the stupid boy above him, as usual. Even so, he still couldn't stop sighing with joy. His pretty brows were furrowed from the heat that was now making him so aroused so much that his head was filled with perverted fantasies. And it's definitely more salacious than what's actually happening right now. "Umh— Charlie...."

"Yes"

"Are you finish?"

"Almost. A little bit more."

"If you want it to come, take it out," said Babe, groaning in a trembling voice because even though they were chatting, Charlie didn't soften the blow to his lower body at all: "Take your dick out—ah!"

"What?" Charlie made a face when he heard that.

"Don't get too excited. I won't make you cum inside me."

The boy maintained his expression as he felt excited about the new command he had never heard from Babe before. "I want you to take it outside."

"Where? Where?"

"Anywhere— ah!" The more he heard it, the more excited the young alpha male became. His two large hands firmly held him round hips and accelerated his pace as if he wanted to carry out the beautiful alpha's orders almost irresistibly.

"Tell me...."

"Ah— Oh, come on," Babe answered, looking annoyed. The reason is that Charlie keeps asking naughty questions when he is about to achieve his dream. "Wherever you want it, that's your business."

"Ah, ah— Phi."

"Ah— damn."

Babe cursed unbearably. When he accidentally orgasmed before he could even reach out and touch his own face. And that's when Charlie frantically pulled his penis out of Babe's back hole and took off the condom and aimed his penis at Babe's stomach while moving those big palms to withdraw his own desire quickly until his agony finally released and poured his thick liquid into Babe's body, from the stomach spreading to to the chest.

They were both panting after a long session of passionate activity. Babe lay down exhausted. Meanwhile, Charlie propped one hand on the bed while the other worked out all the pent-up desires within him as they should. The older Alpha who saw that could only smile a little, satisfied with Charlie's obedience.

Once the strong emotions that once dominated him began to subside, Charlie returned to his usual self and started acting silly again. He made eye contact with Babe who was still lying in the same position with his legs spread wide, acting restless. The reason was that the beautiful racer continued to look at him with eyes that seemed to mock him a little, while his slender hands caressed his stomach, which was now stained with Charlie's lust stains.

"Did you leave me a condom, Charlie?" Babe's soft voice made Charlie's eyes widen before he frantically grabbed the remains of the condom he had accidentally thrown onto Babe's stomach. Just now, he was so emotional that he forgot to think about anything else. Otherwise, he wouldn't have dared to do this to Babe.

"I didn't throw it away." Charlie held the remaining condom in his hand before hiding it behind his back and acting as if nothing had happened.

"I'm not blind."

"I just entrusted it to you." Charlie's side-by-side argument made the person who intended to tease him unable to hold back his laughter. He really wondered how this child grew up. Even though he has a stupid personality, he sometimes seems annoying. But sometimes he had to admit that it was quite funny too.

"Clean it clean," Babe gave up on the idea of teasing the stupid kid before his already good mood was further ruined. Charlie heard it and rushed to the head of the bed. He grabbed his glasses and put them on before getting out four or five tissues and going back to cleaning up the mess he made without complaint. "When you obey, it's cute too."

"I always have to obey you, don't I?" asked the young man innocently. Meanwhile his hands rubbed and cleaned Babe's body thoroughly.

"When you're so excited, you don't really listen to me."

"Oh, I thought you'd like it."

"That's good. But I'm annoyed."

Charlie smiled when he heard that. At the same time, he had finished cleaning up all the mess. The tall young man then got out of bed. He grabbed a tissue and threw it in the trash before picking up his own clothes that Babe had thrown across the room as usual.

"Did you forget something?" said the person lying on the bed as Charlie put on his pants next to the bed. The young man looked at him and blinked for a moment, as if he was thinking about what Babe was talking about. Babe didn't even think to explain further because he wanted Charlie to think about it himself. And because Charlie was a smart kid, the Little Alpha understood what Babe was talking about in the next few seconds.

Charlie crawled back into bed again, before leaning his face towards the famous racer. He pressed a passionate kiss to those bruised red lips. At first Babe wouldn't let the boy kiss him at all. No matter how he tried to do it, Babe always refused. But after a while, Babe started kissing him first and became addicted to kissing like that. Babe and Charlie often kiss, even though they are not having sex. Kissing after sex has been a tradition for a long time.

"Okay, continue..." Babe said in a high-pitched voice after Charlie broke the kiss. Once he got what he wanted, he was satisfied. Babe turned his back to the others and waved his hand gently, indicating that Charlie's time was up. "You can go back. I'm off to bed."

"Don't you want to take a shower?" Charlie asked softly

"Don't you want to take a shower?" Charlie asked softly as he pulled the blanket over Babe's naked body before getting out of bed and dressing casually.

"I can't shower anymore. I'm sleepy," said the owner of the room in a tired voice. He sounded very sleepy, and that wasn't strange at all. After sex, feeling sleepy is normal. Charlie was very sleepy at this time. But it was impossible for him to continue sleeping here. Therefore, he had to return to his own room and sleep as before.

"Should I come again tonight?"

"Yes."

"Same as before?" Charlie asked again to be sure because usually they had the same time as they usually met. Unless Babe wants to change it to suit his mood. For that reason, Charlie had to wait to hear orders again.

"Come a little early tonight."

"What time? 9pm?"

"Oh that's good."

"Is something wrong? Why did you ask me to come earlier than usual?"

"I will take you to the competition."

The answer in Babe's sleepy voice made Charlie, who had just finished putting on his shirt, silent for a moment, before the big eyes behind the lenses widened. He immediately ran around the bed and knelt by the bed. In front of him was a figure who had his eyes closed and looked very excited.

"You're really going to take me to the competition?" He closed his eyes.

Babe could still feel the excitement of a dog seeing kibble. Babe told him many times that I had to learn to control my emotions. But it seems like this stupid kid always forgets.

"I didn't say I'd let you compete," Babe answered lazily, his eyes still closed.

"But..."

"I'll take you to see how they compete."

"..."

"Do you think I would let a stupid kid like you enter the field so quickly?"

Even though it wasn't what he expected, Charlie was still excited about it. Because in the past he always had the opportunity to just watch as a spectator. He never knew what they were like in this industry. Therefore, he thinks this is a good opportunity to learn something new.

"I understand," Charlie replied in a cheerful tone, "See you at 9pm then."

"Hmm, now that you know, you can go back," Babe answered in a sleepy voice, like someone who was almost asleep. Charlie, who saw this, didn't dare to worry any further. The young man quietly smiled faintly before getting up and walking out of the room without forgetting to try to close the bedroom door slowly because he was afraid it would make a loud noise and disturb Babe again. That's not good.

Babe is willing to take him to the races, which means he has behaved well so don't let him upset Babe.

..

..

When many people are about to sleep, there are a group of people who are awake and seem more energetic than during the day. The streets outside the city, which should have been quiet late at night, suddenly became lively as young people gathered in their vehicles, each very proud to show off their cars to each other. Will every investment be worth it? And when the pit babes come out, that's when they shine the most.

Hip-hop music was playing loudly, creating a suitable atmosphere for the activity that was about to take place. And for anyone who doesn't know, it's called the Midnight Race, which is a meeting of professional racers who crave a greater challenge on the auto racing circuit, and amateurs who have never had the opportunity to take to the field. This race is open to anyone who wants to race cars and compete for a simple way like paying a bet.

Each lap has a different high and low price, depending on the driver's interest in that lap. And often the bet is not money, but something that will make the competition more exciting, such as the loser having to give his car to the winner. In fact, sometimes it's not strange for them to make strange deals like in human form.

But while scantily clad beauties and a bunch of badasses stroll around, the famous racer thinks about not getting involved with anyone at all. Pit Babe arrived at the gathering point shortly before the appointed time and kept herself hidden in his luxury car the entire time. One of the reasons was because there was a group spreading rumors that today the main racer of X-Hunter brought a young man with him. Even though usually, The King always chooses to pursue a solo career.

"...umh"

Sounds in the throat came out and sounded repeatedly, as did the sound of saliva splashing as a result of the intimate kiss between the two of them. Babe usually goes out to greet people like he always does. But this time, he chose to spend time before the race started, in his own car. Or rather, in the lap of his newest alpha male partner.

The two exchanged tongues without anyone giving up. Babe's arms wrapped around the boy's neck. Meanwhile, Charlie's big hands were used to squeezing the senior racer's round buttocks. They tilt their faces to find an angle that will make the kiss more passionate and enjoyable. But what they discovered was the fact that wherever the two of them tilted their heads, it almost drove them crazy.

"Um— P'Babe." Charlie broke the kiss even though he still wanted that touch in his heart. He thought they had been making out like this long enough. And Babe got to go out and meet some people. But other people don't seem to agree at all. Babe tried to hold his face and kissed him with no interest in stopping at all. "Wait! Wait."

"What is this?" Babe starts to get annoyed because Charlie keeps annoying him. Even though he was just a very stupid child, what right did he have to upset him like this?

"Aren't you going to meet your friend?"

"Why should I? We always meet."

"But why did you say you would take me to see the atmosphere?"

"This kind of atmosphere." Babe said softly, bringing his face closer to the boy's ear, before sticking out his tongue and licking the other person's ear slowly until Charlie got goosebumps, "Listen to his voice..."

"Oh my God, what is this? Do you still want to make me listen to your voice?"

"Oh, that's all I'm giving you," Babe said smugly before pulling the boy's face in and kissing him again, unable to resist. So Charlie could only let him do whatever he wanted, because if he refused, he would irritate Babe even more. He must be patient, there must be hope for the next thing.

Babe kissed the young alpha like he was addicted to the taste. Usually he didn't like being messed with for too long because the longer he did it, the more the Alpha would release more pheromones. And that's what makes him so annoyed and tired all the time. But with Charlie, there was no such feeling at all. The child does not have any stinging pheromones. There was no smell that made him dizzy and want to vomit like he experienced when doing it with other alphas. Therefore, he felt the urge to continue kissing and caressing this stupid boy until there was no time left to do so.

"I want to do it now," Babe broke the kiss before he blurted out. His rounded hips rubbed gently against the front of Charlie's legs, indicating that his desire seemed to be awakening again, even though they had only done it this morning.

"Here?" Charlie asked, raising his eyebrows with a blank expression.

"Why?"

"But it's time for competition,"

Babe sighed in annoyance at not being able to do what he wanted. His heart now wanted to take off this boy's pants and fuck him once and for all. However, considering the situation and limited time, before he could enjoy himself as he wished, the devil had to interrupt.

"You know more every day, Charlie," Babe pursed his lips angrily, before moving his face to kiss Charlie again. It seemed like he wanted to really make the most of this time until the last second. It would be better if he didn't get a big set, but it would still be good if he asked for a small set. So an alpha boy like Charlie has to obey the beautiful senior's wishes.

Knock...Knock...

The sound of tapping on the window caused Charlie to lose his rhythm in surprise. Meanwhile, Babe didn't even stop his actions. He concentrated on kissing the tall figure's lips without caring that someone was standing beside the car and tapping on the window to call him.

"P'Babe..." Charlie turned his face gently to tell Babe to stop everything first. Because he couldn't do it, with someone standing next to them and looking at him like this. "He knocked. Talk to him first."

"Fuck!" Babe said irritably. Before reaching out, he took the hat on the driver's seat and put it on Charlie's head. Then he whispered softly to someone else.

"Keep your head down."

Of course, Charlie goes along with it easily, because Babe made a pact with him from day one that he didn't want anyone else to know about their relationship. The first reason Babe gave him was that it would make his life more difficult, if someone found out that he was in a close relationship with someone else.

Pit Babe is someone who is always watched, many love and many hate. Therefore, anyone close to Babe must also suffer from these consequences. Babe says that he doesn't want Charlie to have to go through something like that, because he doesn't want to come and solve the problem, and is upset about having to bear the burden of this problem.

Another reason is that it might be more difficult for Charlie to get into Team X because there are many applicants who want to join the team. If he could get through it without everyone knowing he was related to Babe, that would be great. Otherwise, there will definitely be scandals and problems. Especially if Babe had no intention of bringing him into the team using his connections, and it would be even more annoying if he had to deal with the stupidity of people who didn't know anything like that.

That's why he had to hide all the time with Babe.

"What?" Babe rolled down the window a bit before asking the people outside in a not-so-pleasant tone.

"Billy asked me if you wanted to bet," Mara interrupted in a casual tone. He was a beautiful woman in short jeans and a tight tank top. He chewed gum and looked at Babe with a strange smile. "He already bet. You're the only one left."

"How much is the bet?"

"Fifty thousand."

"I'm down," Babe answered immediately, as if he hadn't thought at all.

"Good!" The woman laughed softly, pleased to see Number One's confidence. Babe bets almost every time he comes. And at that time he always bet 100% on his own victory. If anyone asked if it was worth it, then it could be said that it was worth it because he was known as the Pit Babe, the legend who never made a mistake.

"Don't you want to know who your competitors are?" asked the beautiful woman in a high voice, as if he was having fun with something.

"No need." But Babe didn't seem shaken at all. The number one talented racer refused, not caring at all who he was competing against. "I just agree. I will solve this problem myself with Billy."

"Okay, that's it," he replied with a soft laugh in his throat, while his beautiful eyes decorated with bold makeup tried to peer into the car with great interest.

Looks like Pit Babe really brought a new kid here, and he hid it well. He didn't let anyone see his face at all. And how could he not be interested in something like this?

"What do you see?" Babe said quietly. When he saw the young lady still refusing to leave, plus he was trying to look inside his car with such curious eyes, it was really annoying. "Don't worry about my car seat."

The beautiful woman's face was a little annoyed because he was spoken to like that. He pursed his lips before finally shaking his head and walking away.

After expelling the demon that was bothering him, Babe immediately ordered the window to be closed and then looked back at the child who was sitting like a doll with his head almost pressed against his chest as he said. But when he heard that the girl had left, Charlie raised his head a little fearfully. Babe raised his hand and pulled the hat off the boy's head. And so, he could see the boy's stupid face and cute eyes. Babe burst out laughing.

This kid is really stupid.

Charlie didn't understand what Babe was laughing at. But when he saw other people laughing, he laughed too without realizing it.

"What is this?" The young man fell silent as soon as the laughing person spoke again, his voice was clear, his life could never keep up, he knew that other people liked to make fun of him often. But Babe always joked with him with a serious face so he didn't know when he was joking and when he was serious.

"Don't purse your lips."

No matter what Bebe ordered, Charlie did as he said without hesitation. He sat still and let him rest his face in the crook of his neck as he pleased. The senior dragged his lips along the skin of his neck and licked it periodically, alternating with regular movements of his tongue. Babe said the advantage is that it doesn't smell like alpha so the famous racer often likes to sniff it. It's a bit strange, but it tastes good, because boy does it smell good..

"P'Babe," Charlie shouted which made him stop and sniff his neck, then come closer gently.

"Yes?"

"Is it OK to race outside the track like this?" The young man asked what had been in his heart since he found out that Babe had invited him to the Midnight Race. He admits to being a little scared because this is an illegal wild race, but Babe and the others here don't seem worried about that at all.

"Sometimes yes, sometimes no."

"It means?"

"It's okay sometimes," he answered, moving his face from the crook of his neck to frame Charlie's face, extending to his cheek. The senior racer kissed him as he pleased, Charlie didn't know how to respond..

"But sometimes, you have to compete like that and run from the police.""..."

"Why? Are you afraid?" Babe laughed softly when he saw Charlie's pale face. This boy was really scared, he was scared of everything. So scared that he realized how such a person could be so passionate about things. Because, even though racing on rural roads is legal, car racing is still a dangerous type of sport.

"It's scary," Charlie answered honestly, "But I'm with you tonight, so I'm not scared...."

"Do you really believe me?"

"I thought you would escape in time," answered the young man with an innocent expression.

When Charlie spoke, Babe felt as if this kid was speaking sincerely without trying to please him like everyone else did, but he didn't think Charlie was a bad person, he was too stupid to lie.

"You're good at driving, and your car is much more powerful than a police car," Charlie said while looking into his eyes with those gentle eyes, no matter what it was, he seemed sincere and innocent.

"I am not afraid".

After several rounds of competition, the winner gets their desired bet and the loser receives the agreed bet, the excitement continues until it reaches the final round at exactly midnight, which is considered a very important round because Pit Babe's SSC Tuatara finally gets the opportunity to move from the parking lot car to the Stade position.

Charlie was very excited as the race approached, it was his first time sitting next to a driver, plus the driver was the one everyone knew as Pit Babe and he wouldn't have known where he would have found such a great opportunity like this. The young man looked excitedly looking left and right. While fastening his seat belt, he secretly glanced at Babe who was sitting quietly as if in meditation. He didn't seem to be wearing a seat belt. The figure beckoned to him, before reaching out to pull him, but what he was doing was stopped because the man's hand prevented him from doing so, so Charlie had to hastily withdraw his hand in an irritating manner.

"No need," Babe said quietly before turning his head out the car window as if he was really getting ready to race.

"Isn't it dangerous?"

"We don't wear seat belts when competing outside the arena,"

Charlie didn't really understand that. 'Why take the risk of not wearing a seat belt?' But when he heard Babe say that, the tall figure took off his seat belt, wanting to follow everything Babe did.

"But you have to."

When Babe spoke, the big hand stopped and immediately gave up his intention to remove his seat belt, even though the other person didn't even see it. Babe looked outside as if he hadn't noticed at all. But he felt like he was making sure Charlie didn't unfasten his seat belt, as if there were eyes behind him. But it wasn't strange, because he had a hundred eyes, he also had good ears and a good nose, to the point that if Charlie moved a little, he would definitely know.

"It's been a long time since I saw you, Babe."

..

.

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 7.2K 24
(Book 1 of the 'Lovers' Series) What he wants, he takes. Especially what he is owed. Thailynn is sold to the Mafia. No more family and friends, j...
10.1K 377 8
"Ghost writer": @JungkookJiminBunny Max Verstappen x Charles LeClerc Hate and enemies Hidden emotions and fears A complicated beginning and an even m...
13.9K 462 13
[ONGOING] "Why did you leave him then?" He asked, his heart throbbing hard against his sunken ribs, "I-If you really-" "Why did I leave him? Oh! 'Cau...
196K 736 23
Book 1 of AQUILA VERSE [18+ Smut Warning] Newly wedded lovebirds, Kiara and her husband's honeymoon starts off at Italian beach, but Kiara is Intrig...