The Flowers Of One Twisted Wo...

By NanamisFlowerField

Hello! (*w*) This is a collection of my written stories. Headcanons or scenarios are involved. Some are reque... More

🌸 requests: rules 🌸
Meeting Our Future Children (Lilia x Reader)
chubby gender neutral s/o (Riddle, Leona, Azul, Floyd, Rook)
Harley Quinn!Reader
s/o protecting Ruggie
Seeing You Again (Azul, Jade, Floyd, Jamil)
Carry him bridal style (Idia x Reader)
s/o who fears men (Trey, Jack, Azul, Jade, Floyd, Malleus)
chaotic gen z Reader (Ace, Deuce)
Asking their crush to prom (Riddle, Azul)
gentle fem!s/o acting as a villainess (Leona, Jack, Ruggie)
Manipulativ s/o (Leona, Jamil, Vil)
My crush is my soulmate!? (Azul, Jade, Floyd)
Teaching them how to dance (Riddle, Azul, Floyd, Rook, Idia)
Dating Headcanon (300 Follower Special)
Childhood friend becomes s/o (Azul, Jade, Floyd)
Fluffy and embarrassed Ruggie
Unfazed reader (Malleus x Reader)
s/o who fears men (Leona, Jamil, Vil, Rook)
My father (Crowley, Crewel, Trein, Vargas, Sam)
reserved but soft s/o (Azul, Jade, Floyd)
jealous and possessive s/o (savanaclaw)
Should I stop being so clingy? (Jade, Vil, Malleus)
chaotic gen z Reader (pomefiore)
Lady Dimitrescu is your mother
Cryptic Reader
Dragon Malleus protects reader
Leona entering a chess championship
Holding tsundere's hand (octavinelle)
Seeing You Again (Riddle, Leona, Vil, Malleus)
fem! Crush from another world is a fae (Riddle, Azul, Idia, Malleus)
Dorm leader is most to least likely to except y/n's love confession
Hide and Seek (Floyd x Reader)
Finding out that y/n is actually female
pining for a super dense as a rock fem reader (Jade, Floyd)
arranged marriage au - Azul
Halloween Costume (dorm leaders)
Jealous (octavinelle)
s/o gifting them a tiny bouquet of roses (Riddle, Ruggie, Epel, Lilia)
Obey Me x TWST Crossover
Cook and Spoil them (Riddle, Ruggie, Azul)
Happy Birthday! (Idia x Reader)
s/o collapsed! (Jade, Rook)
Reader laughs like a psycho! (Ruggie, Azul, Jamil)
Overblot due to you getting hurt (Riddle, Leona, Azul, Jamil, Vil)
Staff tries to stop you two from kissing (Dorm Leaders)
Small Headcanons of Yandere!Savanaclaw (Leona, Jack, Ruggie) 🩸
Oh no, don't you dare to flirt with (y/n) (Dire, Divus, Mozus, Ashton, Sam)
The Starry Sky (Leona x Reader)
Rain (Jack x Reader)
Phone Call (Leona x Reader)
Amusement Park Date
A Nest!? (Trey, Octavinelle, Lilia)
Super humorous and teases them a lot s/o (Riddle, Jade, Malleus, Sebek)
Falling and Kissing you was just an accident! (R, L, A, J, M)
Relationship (Epel x Reader)
My Butler (Butler!Malleus x Mastress!Reader)
Azul Censor! (Azul x Reader)
Kissing My Friend's Cheek (Yuuken x Reader)
Lilia's Food (Lilia x Reader)
Epel Headcanon
Make Them Jealous (Savanaclaw)
Badass s/o (Leona, Kalim, Malleus)
Badass s/o (Riddle, Azul, Vil, Idia)
Who may adopt MC? (Crowley, Ambrose)
O,Q,R,W Fluff Alphabet (Floyd)
Calm y/n and Riddle and Vil's reaction
W, M, T Fluff Alphabet (Jade)
Fluff Alphabet (Leona)
Q, L and V (Epel)
J(ealousy) (Jade)
B(est Friends) (Sebek)
Becoming a lioness (Leona x Reader)
Father-like Crowley & the bad accident of one potion (Crowley x Reader)
I'm there for you (Ace, Vil, Crowley)
A C and J (Riddle)
Idia Shroud Fluff Alphabet
Fluff Alphabet (Trey)
Fluff Alphabet (Deuce)
Fluff Alphabet (Azul)
Fluff Alphabet (Ace)
Fluff Alphabet (Jack)
Small and soft hands (first-years)
He is the cute one! (Trey, Leona, Jade, Rook, Lilia)
General relationship headcanons (Savanaclaw)
Being parents (Riddle x f!Reader)
"Why do I even have those damn feelings for you?!" (Floyd x Reader)
"I don't have a fever! (...)" & "And here they go running away." (Jade)
Let's try to woo you! (Ace, Deuce, Jack, Epel, Sebek)
A raven-like fae (Jade, Floyd, Silver)
Jealous of a kitten/puppy (Leona, Jack, Ruggie)
Butterfly AU (Idia Shroud x Reader)

Courting their crush (octavinelle, Lilia)

325 11 0
By NanamisFlowerField

︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵︵✿︵

🍦 anon requested:
Hi hi! A new follower here and I already enjoy my stay here :3 can I request courting hcs for the sea food trio + lilia? Thank you and good luck with all your wrinting, Nami-san!

btw, can I be 🍦 anon? uwu :3

︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶︶✿︶

Azul Ashengrotto

🐙 Azul will try to be the world greatest gentleman alive in hopes to court you correctly.

🐙 He doesn't know how to court humans, but he will read many books to figure a good way out.

🐙 But then it happened... You were maybe too oblivious or just playing with him. Was his flirting bad? Couldn't you get it?

🐙 Holding doors open for you, trying to help you whenever he can, complementing you always. Please, get it or else the sweet octopus-like man will get upset as hell!

🐙 When the tweels persuade him to flirt more with you, he will blush and wants to try it out, only to chicken out and storming away with the most reddest face he could possibly have.

🐙 When you try to court him, he will get all blushy and tries to hide his face. "P-Please, don't tease me..." He stutters out.

Jade Leech

🐬 Oh, Jade is a total pro in it! He knows how to do it perfectly and how he can make you fall for him in an instant.

🐬 But at first, he will try to be subtile. Making eye contact, holding your hand, brushing your hair away from your eyes, so he can stare into them.

🐬 If it helps and you blush or feel a small tingle, he will smirk to himself and get out the big guns...

🐬 Kissing your hands, sometimes even your cheeks and holding you close to him in hopes, that those actions might help him to court you.

🐬 But maybe you tried the same things? Could it be possible, that you were trying to do the same thing and that you might have feelings of love towards him too?

🐬 If you will do it, he will smile and accept your feelings in a heart beat. Going to your side and tell many students to walk off, so they could leave him and his great s/o alone.

Floyd Leech

🦈 Is he even trying to court you? He won't even realize at first, that he has some feelings for you. Floyd is an energetic eel, full of fun and mischievous!

🦈 Out of the sudden, he realizes that he has those strange feelings deep down and asks his dear brother and best friend about it.

🦈 They tell him that Floyd should court you and then his strange feelings will get stronger and makes him super happy.

🦈 Eager to get what he wants, Floyd will run to you and tries every advice his friends tell him.

🦈 Hell, if that won't work, he will be so direct to you and even asks you how you would wanted to get courted. "Shrimpyyyy! I don't know how to court you! You don't get anything... Tell me how..." He will pout and grab your wrist to get your attention.

🦈 "You don't have to try anything, Floyd. I already like you a lot." You giggle, making him smile brightly. He will hug you so tight, that you can't even breath properly... "Good! Then I don't need to do so many exhausting things!~ Let's go, shrimpy! I want to play basketball!!"

Lilia Vanrouge

🦇 Oh Lilia... Smart, mischievous, small Lilia... Emphasis on smart, because hell, does Lilia knows many ways of courting people.

🦇 He is old, like super old and even wrote a book; 'How To Court The One You Love', which is laying in Malleus desk, hidden from any person in Diasomnia.

🦇 He will use the advices he wrote down. Show his crush that he is interested, be friendly, nice and try to show every sign that he is courting them and many more...

🦇 The old fae even tries to befriend your friends in order to be closer to you!

🦇 But who would have guessed that his sweet little troublemaker would be interested in him too?

🦇 Smirking at your tries of courting the old fae, he will place his hands on your cheek and kiss your nose. "Good that we both wanted it. Fufufu~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
394K 23.9K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
496K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
256K 16.6K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...