Stay by my side...🫶

By Cutiepie36458

Hi guys.... I'm an amateur writer.... so please forgive my flaws... this is the story about 2 innocent souls... More

Introduction
Characters
1. Expect the unexpected
2. Expect the unexpected -2
3. The unexpected hook up
4. The marriage
5. Reception and first night
6. His Home...
7. Getting to know each other .
8. Back to college
9. Sivaangi's dreams ...
11. Singer Sivaangi on stage...
12. His outburst...
13. Her exams....
14. Back to Madhurai..
15. Shopping time...
16. His past...
17. Her comfort...
18. I Need you...
19. Married again...
20. Day out with family
21. Singing classes
22. Her results....
23. Super singer....
24. Finale.....
25. Her confession...
26. His confession.... their anniversary
27. Shopping together
28. Manali.....
29. My wife...
30. Playback singer Sivaangi....
31. Entering parenthood...
32. Playback singer Sivaangi is back
33. College Reunion....
34. Awards....
35. New member.... family reunites
suggestions...

10. His care....

1.5K 117 7
By Cutiepie36458

Into the story

Next day morning Sivaangi woke up with immense stomach pain. It was the first day of her periods. Ashwin and Sivaangi are now married for 3 weeks and this was the first time she got periods after marriage. She found it difficult to get up from bed even. But she somehow got up from bed freshened up and came to kitchen. She had to cook for her and Ashwin. So she started making food. But she had difficulty in standing for long and was holding her stomach often. After sometime Ashwin woke up and came to kitchen to take coffee. Usually Sivaangi makes coffee by that time. Since she was not well she forgot to make coffee. She was cutting vegetables. Ashwin came to kitchen and noticed that she didn't make coffee. He was about to ask her when he noticed that she looked pale and was holding her stomach often.  He got a clue as to what the problem is. He came near her and asked calmly.

Ashwin: Sivaangi... Ennach... Udambu mudiyalaya...

Sivaangi: illa... Paravalanga....

Ashwin: en marakkire... Prechana ennanu sollu.

Sivaangi: ath sir... Vayiru Vali thaan... Avlova illa...

Ashwin: unna paathale theriyuth evlo Vali irukku nn. Nee poyi paduthuko ma... Nan innaikk breakfast seire.. innaik Sunday thaane... College ille... Nee rest eduthukko...

Sivaangi: illa sir...

She desperately wanted to go and take rest but was hesitant. Her mother has always told her that all this is natural and ladies have to bear the pain and take care of family.

Ashwin: edhuvum solla vena.. nee innaik rest edukkure.. avlo thaan... Vela ellam naan paathukure... Unakk yethavath theva nna sollu... Ippo nee ulla po... Nan breakfast senjadhkkapram koopudre.

Sivaangi went inside and lied down on the bed. She didn't close the door. She kept a pillow near her stomach and was holding it tight. Few minutes later Ashwin brought something in a cup.

Ashwin saw Sivaangi's condition and felt bad... He know this happens to all girls.. he was wondering why God has given this pain to girls only... Why not to boys also.... He went inside and called Sivaangi.

Ashwin: Sivaangi... Enthiri ma... Ithe kudichathkkapparom paduthukko.

Sivaangi stood up from the bed and sat on the bed. She saw that it was some water.

Ashwin: vendayam thaan Sivaangi. Intha maari time le ith romba relief AA irukkum Amma solliyirukka... Kasappa thaan irukkum... Intha sweet saptuko apparama... Modhala itha kudi ma...

Sivaangi somehow drank it making faces and then she had the sweet. She thanked him.

Ashwin: ethukk thanks ellam... Unnoda valiye ennale share panna mudiyaath... Ana atha korakka try panlame... Ithukkellam thanks solla koodathu... Ok ya... Paduthukko konjam kazhichu breakfast saptukalam... Unakk yethavath thevaya....

Ashwin wanted to know whether she had sanitary napkins and everything... But was hesitant to ask openly..

Sivaangi: vena sir.... Naan breakfast seyya help pannatuma...

Ashwin: athellam vena .. nee paduthukko...

He went out and prepared breakfast and then called her for breakfast. She came for breakfast but had only little.

Ashwin: ennama ivlo kammiya sapudre...

Sivaangi: enakk podhum sir... Vayiru sariyilla...

Ashwin: sari... Nee paduthukko nan konjam veliyila pore... Konjam purchase irukk... Unakk ethavath thevaya...

Sivaangi wanted to buy sanitary napkins but was hesitant to openly ask him. Her mother has told her to buy them by herself and not make men buy them and not even see them... So she didn't tell anything and just nodded no.

Ashwin: sari naan vare... Nan saavi eduthirukke... Nee thoongikko. Sakthi and Harsha ve innaik Vara vena nn sollu ma... Rest eduthathkk apparam naalaikk practice start panniko....

Sivaangi: okay....

She closed the door and went to sleep.

Ashwin went to nearby super market and bought some kitchen essentials. Then he went to chocolate section and bought few chocolates. His mother used to have chocolates during this time.. so he brought chocolates. Then he went to sanitary napkins section and was confused on what to buy... Then he saw one brand and rememered seeing the same while packing her luggage at home. So he brought that and also a hot bag and came back home. After reaching home he opened the door kept the kitchen things in kitchen and took the chocolates, sanitary napkins and filed the hot bag with hot water and went to her room. He knocked the door and Sivaangi opened the door.

Ashwin: intha Sivaangi... Intha hot bag vachikko. Vayiru valikk nallath. Appurom unakk entha chocolates pudikkum nn enakk theriyaadh.. athinaale thaan ithellam vangine... Unakk eth pudikkumo athe eduthuko.. appurom intha napkins vachuko... Nee use panrath ith thaana nn enakk theriyaadh... Correct ille vere venum.na sollu.

Sivaangi felt extremely happy to see someone caring for her during this time.. she always wished for this but in her house no one cared. She had to help her mother even on these days and she should not let her father know about all this. But now someone was caring for her a lot and she felt very much overwhelmed.

Out of happiness she suddenly hugged him. He was shocked at first but then understood her mood swings and stood still. Suddenly she realised what she was doing and she withdrew immediately from the hug. She didn't know how to face him.

Sivaangi: sorry sir... Naa etho theriyama...

Ashwin: paravalla ma..... Naan ethum thappa nenaikkala.

Sivaangi: thanks sir... Actually mudhal thadava enne yaaravath ivlo care panrath. En veetle Amma eppavum appa kk koode ithe pathi theriya koodatha maari pesuvanga. Avarum enga kitte ethayum kettath illa. Tho intha napkins ellam naan Amma koode thaniya poyi thaan vanguvo... Appurom intha days leyum Amma vukk naanum akkavum help panni thaan aakanum. Ippidi rest edukka ellam avanga sonnathe ille. Enakk ithellam romba puthusa irukk..athaan... Konjam over aa poyitte...

Ashwin: sari unakk ith pudikkalaya..

Sivaangi: romba pudichirukk.. naan eppadi unga kitte ithellam keppen nu thayangi thaan ninne.. neenga naan sollamale ellatheyum paath paath seyyuringa... Enaakk romba overwhelming aa irukk..

Ashwin: ithile enna irukk. En amma kk koode naan ithellam pannuven. Pasangalala intha valiye shre panna mudiyaath... Ana ungala support panna mudiyume... So nee thayangave vena... Ethu venum naallum en kitte udane kettidu.. naan panre...

Sivaangi: thanks sir...

Ashwin: nan yerkanave sonnath thaan.. ithukkellam nee thanks solla koodathu... Naan poyi lunch panre... Nee ingaye rest edu... Ethavath theva na koopidu... apparam antha hot pack use pannikko. Unakk pudicha chocolate saaptukko.

Sivaangi smiled and nodded her head.

Ashwin went to prepare lunch. At lunch time he called her and the had lunch together.

Ashwin: unakk ippo Vali epdi irukk...

Sivaangi: ippo konjam paravalle sir...

Ashwin: nallath... Analum innaik full nee rest eduthukko...

He took the plates and washed them and left to his room. Sivaangi too went to her room and lied down. She had told sakthi and Harsha that she is not well and they need not come today for practice. So they didn't come. Evening Ashwin prepared tea and they had tea together. Sivaangi insisted on preparing dinner but Ashwin did not allow her and he prepared dinner. They had it at night and then left to sleep.

Next day morning Sivaangi felt much better and did not have any abdominal pain. So she freshened up and went to kitchen to see Ashwin already preparing coffee

Sivaangi: enna sir neenga.. naan coffee pottu tharen...

Ashwin: en... Nanga panna koodatha... Naanum nalla coffee poduven ma

Sivaangi: athilla... Enakk ippo entha prechanayum illa.. naane samakkiren....

Ashwin: nee thevai na rest eduthukko... Samayal naan paathukuren...

Sivaangi: illa sir... Naan panren...

Ashwin: sari... Sernthe pannalam... Then they together made breakfast and lunch, packed them, got ready, had breakfast and left to college. Ashwin insisted on dropping her inside college but she insisted him to drop her at their usual spot and she got down there. She left to her class and the day went uneventful till afternoon. After lunch first period was Ashwin's class. He came inside and started taking class. After that he gave them some questions to write and was going around the class. When he reached Sivaangi's table he kept a chit paper there... When sivaangi opened it there was " are u ok?" Written.. she looked at him and nodded her head with a smile. All this was noticed by Harsha and sakthi and they smiled at each other. They were happy seeing that their friend has got a life partner who truly cares for her....

After class as usual Ashwin and Sivaangi went home and sometime later harsha and sakthi came to her house and they practiced songs for sometime and then started studying. Ashwin did not know which songs they had prepared as he was busy during their practice. Both of them left after sometime... Like this many days went like that... Sivaangi and Ashwin were more comfortable around each other now.. they were now talking much freely than before...

Skip to day of culturals...

Sivaangi got ready in a beautiful salwar, took some effort to get ready well as she was performing in her college for the first time. She put on some make up with the thought that it will hide her nervousness.  She also wanted to look a bit more mature these days... don't know why...

Ashwin trimmed his beard and wore a casual wear shirt. Don't know why he wanted to look younger these days and he was trying to change himself. As the first step he trimmed his beard. He looked very young in that attire.  He was now more conscious about his appearance. Don't know why...

They together looked really like a newly married couple.

W

hen they came to hall they saw that they were wearing matching dresses and chuckled at each other. Ashwin for the first time saw Sivaangi differently.. she looked like a mature girl to him rather than the "chinna ponnu" whom he had married. He felt something seeing her but couldn't apprehend what it is. Same time Sivaangi too saw him differently. She saw a teenage lover boy in him at that time... Young handsome hunk of college... She too felt something but couldn't apprehend what it is. Their trance was broken by the call from her in laws... They called her and wished her all the best. Ashwin had told them about Sivaangi's singing and they wished her whole heartedly for the performance.

After that they left to car and went to college. After reaching college she went looking for Harsha and Sakthi. Ashwin had left to the staff room.

On seeing Ashwin that day many girls again felt bad for him being a married man... They openly sighted him but felt sad about their fate. All this was witnessed by Ashwin's wife with a smile and pride that he is her husband. Even though she didn't openly said to him, she had accepted him as her husband seeing his care for her, his behaviour and affection for everyone.

At the same time many boys also sighted Sivaangi that day... They were telling as to how they missed to notice this girl all the time. They openly sighted her and commented about her ( not in the obscene way) in front of her husband itself. He was angry on those boys for commenting about his wife... But he also had the pride that this girl whom all are admiring is his wife. He too had slowly started accepting Sivaangi as his wife. Even though he didn't love her ( that's what he is thinking) he had accepted her to be the irreplaceable part of his life.

Sivaangi looked for Harsha and finally found him.

Harsha: sivu... Enna di.. romba azhaga vanthirukke. Innaik sir gaali thaan pola..

Sivaangi blushed to his comment.

Sivaangi: summa iru da... Innaik first time naan Inga perform panna pore. Antha nervousness maraikka thaan intha make up ellam.

Harsha: sari sari .. othukire.... Sakthi thaan innaik compere panna pora... Avan Anga backstage irukka... Poyi pathitt vanthidalam...

They went to backstage... And spoke with sakthi... Soon Ashwin joined them...

Ashwin: enna sakthi innaik nee thaan anchor aa

Sakthi: ama sir.. konjam nervous aa irukk... Analum happy aa irukk... Enakk ith romba pudikkum.

Ashwin: theriyum.. Sivaangi sonna... Nalla Pannu da... All the best...

Sakthi: thank you sir....

Sivaangi: Nee nalla pannuve... Irunthaalum all the best da...

Ashwin: ungalkkum all the best... Nalla pannunga... Neenga panniduvinga... Enga veetle thaan neenga rendu perum practice panninga ana songs enna nu ithuvarekkum enakk theriyala... Sari surprise aa kettukire... Nalla pannunga Harsha.. nalla Pannu Sivaangi....

Harsha: thank you sir... Songs ungalkk pudikkum nn nenaikkire... Sivu thaan songs ellatheyum select panna... Neenga kettu therinjukkonga...

Sivaangi: thank you sir... Enakk ippo koode nervous aa irukk...

Ashwin: cool aa iru ma... Unnale panna mudiyum...

Sivaangi smiled.

Ashwin: sari da... Naan kelambre. Enakk intha stage le thaan duty... Naan aprama varen. Unga Ellarode programum kandippa paakure.

Ashwin left to his room. Sakthi too continued practice. Sivaangi and Harsha went to one class room and practiced finally and then went to the auditorium and sat among the crowd.

To be continued...

Please don't think that the story has no progress seeing the current storyline. Slowly they are changing. Both Sivaangi and Ashwin are broken in some form and they need time to heal... They are slowly healing and soon they will realise their feelings... Ana konjam time theva... That's why the story is going like this.. Ashwin is slowly releasing who the real Sivaangi is and Sivaangi is also trying to understand the actual Ashwin. She is slowly bringing out the best version of Ashwin. Yaarum en kitte kochukkadinga... Ellam nallave nadakkum.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
118K 10.9K 44
Hello guys. I'm one among the millions and millions of ashaangians around the world. This is my first story. Just tried to write a crime thriller sto...
149K 20.6K 70
Love of Arts Series - Book 1 - Painting Art (Darshana - Hridhay, Vedakumar) Hridhay My father was a demon in business and he wanted me to be one. Yes...