๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž

By amikaravenn

#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that... More

Book Cover
Introduction
Prologue
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.1
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.2
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.3
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.4
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.5
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.6
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.7
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.8
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.9
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.10
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.11
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.12
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.13
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.14
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.15
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.16
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.17
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.18
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.19
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.20
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.21
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.22
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.23
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.24
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.25
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.26
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.27
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.28
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.29
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.30
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.31
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.32
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.34
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.35
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.36
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.37
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.38
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.39
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.40
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.41
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.42
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.43
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.44
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.45
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.46
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.47
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.48
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.49
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.50
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.51
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.52
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.53
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.54
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.55
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.56
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.57
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.58
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.59
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.60
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.61
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.62
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.63
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.64
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.65
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.66
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.67
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.68
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.69
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.70
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.71
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.72
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.73
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.74

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘.33

5.6K 293 7
By amikaravenn

Follow my Instagram (secr_ret_wri_ter )for spoilers.

AURA Group of Company.

Dhriti's pov:-

"I had invited whoever necessary for this event. And you want to invite anyone specifically you have today and tomorrow also. So please can you go now from here?" I said with irritated voice. Suddenly my cabin door opened,only to see Aarush standing there.

"Good Morn---Hitesh uncle?" He was going to wish me but paused when he saw Hitesh Takur.

"Good morning Aarush. How are you son?" Hitesh asked him. Oh my god sugar coated words! No one can do this better than Takur family.

"I'm fine uncle. How you are?" Aarush asked by taking a footwish from him.

"I'm also fine." Hitesh grinned at Aarush.

"Sidharth? How is he?" Aarush asked him. If I didn't interrupt them,they will continue this blabbering....that will lead to my loss of patience.

"Aarush, don't you have manners? When you come to my cabin, knock before you get in." I gritted to him.

"Sorry Madam. Next time I will knock,okay." He said by bowing his head. Now what happened to him? Did his existing braincells also started malfunctioning? God knows!

"Sidharth is fine Aarush. He is really missing you." Hitesh said to him. Missing? Oh my stars! Please help me to control myself otherwise I will take any wrong step.

"Excuse me,continue your chit chatting outside my cabin. Get out.Now." I spat at their face. They stood numb for seconds and walked out but my brother came inside at sametime. God please help my brother to control himself otherwise all my plans will get spoiled. Please God please.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Aarush noticed the tension between Vikram and Hitesh. When he looked at Dhriti he can evidently see the tension in her face.

"V-vikram?" Hitesh said in surprise moreover in fear.

"Do you know him uncle?" Aarush asked to Hitesh whose face curled up into a fear.

"Of course. We had shared a very old Relationship, Isn't it Mr.Hitesh Takur?" Vikram asked Hitesh but he remained silent.

"What Relationship, Bhai?" Dhriti asked Vikram like she doesn't know anything. If her brother trying to do some drama why not she also join with him?

"You can't recollect it Riti." Vikram said to Dhriti.

"Excuse me I have a urgent meeting. So I'm going." Hitesh said this and rushed out of the office. Aarush confused at his behavior. Then he looked at brother sister duo who were smirking at each other but they were very fast to remove that smirk from their face when Aarush noticed them.

"What the hell is happened here now? Vikram knows Hitesh uncle?" Aarush's thought was this.

"Mr.Aarush Malhotra, what are you doing here in this morning?" Vikram asked to Aarush who was drowned in his thoughts.

"Ask to your sister and yeah I want to have word with you. Personally." Aarush said in professional tone.

Dhriti frowned at Aarush's word but she allowed them to sit alone in her cabin.

"Okay guys. You both can talk from here. I'm going to Ruhi's cabin I have to discuss about the details of new project with her." She said this and walked towards the door. Aarush opened the door for her with a smile. She shook her head and paced out.

"What do you have to talk to me about?" Vikram asked him by sitting on couch. Aarush also move towards him by dragging a chair. He placed chair infront of him and he sit on that.

"Why you tried to kill me?" Aarush asked him while looking straight to his eyes. Vikram is bit shocked when he heard Aarush's question. But Vikram smirke at him instead of giving an answer.

"You found out that? OMG!" Vikram taunted him.

"This is not the answer for my question." Aarush spat at him.

"Do you think that I will answer your question?" Vikram snapped.

"You have to answer Mr.Vikram Krishna otherwise--"

"Otherwise what? What will you do to me? Do you know who am I?" Vikram gritted to Aarush.

"I know who you are,Mr.Vikram Krishna 'King of media and entertainments' who owns a top rate channel in the foreign country,this is the world knows about you. But no one knows about the dark life you're living 'VK' this is the name you using in dark world,right? You're a mafia king,killed 20 people in the name of justice,right? And you are behind the accidents of Naman Khanna and Sidharth Takur and attack against me also. I know this much about you. Is this enough to answer my question?" Vikram stunned at Aarush's words. But he smirke at him and leaned back on the couch by keeping one leg on the other one.

"This is only a brief note about me." Vikram said to him. Now Aarush was getting more annoyed by his behavior but he controlled.

"What if your sister came to know---"

"Don't you dare to do that. If my sister came to know about this from your mouth I will slit your throat." Vikram barked at him.

"I'm not going to afraid on your these words. Just answer my question." Aarush said to him.

"I tried to kill you because whoever try to mess with my sister will not live longer on this earth." Vikram said to Aarush by deathly glared into Aarush's eyes.

"I didn't do it purposefully. It happened." Aarush tried justify his actions.

"I don't care you do it purposefully or not. When you tried to snatch my sister's company shares on that day I noted you, then you blamed my sister for your sister's kidnap. I leave you alive these two times only because of your father,Jaidev Malhotra. He saved Riti from that Naman Khanna's trap. But you crossed your limit when you forcefully holded my sister's hand. My patience came to end and yeah I planned to kill you." Vikram said in gravely voice. Now there is a dead silence in that cabin neither Aarush is talking nor Vikram. Aarush have no words to say against this because the mistake was all his.

"Do you know why you're still alive?" Vikram suddenly asked. Aarush shook his head in no.

"Because of my Sister. I have no courage left after she risked her own life for you. When I came to know that she is injured in that attack I-I really feared that I will lost her again---" Vikram realized what is he saying. Vikram cleared his throat and said "That's why you're still alive." Aarush nodded to him but in his mind only one thing is roaming 'lost her again.' Aarush stood up from his place and he was going out of the cabin.

"And yeah one thing Mr.Aarush Malhotra. Stay away from my sister,it will be good for you." Vikram warned him.

"That is the only thing I can't do." Aarush mumbled under his breath.

"Did you say something?" Vikram raised his eyebrow.

"Nothing." Aarush said and gone out of the cabin.

Here in Ruhi's cabin Dhriti, Ruhi and Arjun is discussing about new projects.

"What the hell is this! Move your damn hands man." Dhriti yelled at Arjun who is keeping his hands on the table.

"Why? What mistake my hands did to you?" Arjun asked her.

"Your elbow is disturbing me. Look this papers are getting crumpled because of your so called hands." Dhriti said to him by pointing her finger to the files.

"No. I will not take my hands from the table."Arjun said stubbornly.

"Will you take your hands or Should I break those pretty hands of your?" Dhriti gritted at Arjun.

"Okay calm down Lady." Arjun said to Dhriti.

"What happened to you Riti?" Ruhi asked when she saw Dhriti's annoyed behavior.

"I will explain---" Arjun explained everything that happened in morning.

"Oh...this is the reason." Ruhi said.

"Not only that...when I came here...I saw that Hitesh Takur who was waiting for me inside my cabin. This is enough, right? For increasing my annoyance level. Whenever I saw him na I want..." Dhriti growled.

"Okay okay calm down." Ruhi said by rubbing her back.

"How can I- Ouch! Who the hell kept that chair-Aju! You freaking asshole! Today I gonna kill you." Dhriti was going to stand up but her leg bumped into chair which Arjun was placed there and she fell on the desk.

"My day is doomed!" She mumbled in irritated voice.

"So sorry Riti. I didn't do it purposefully." Arjun tried to defend himself. But Dhriti was fast to hit him with the files. Ruhi started to laugh at Arjun's condition.

"Mam---" Henry was going to say something but stopped at the scene infront of him.

"What is the matter Henry?" Dhriti asked to him by grabbing Arjun's collar from back side of his shirt when he tried to run. Henry suppressed his laugh at Arjun's expression.

"Mam,you have a courier waiting out side." Henry said to Dhriti.

"Courier?" Trio's asked at sametime.

"Yeah I will come. You go." Dhriti said to Henry, he nodded his head and left from there.

"Riti go and check your courier." Arjun said to with a smile only for escape from Dhriti's wrath.

"Don't think that you will get rid of me. I will deal with you after checking the gift." Dhriti said this and leaved his collar. And she left from there.

"You were laughing at me like that some hilarious scene was going infront of you Ru." Arjun asked Ruhi by placing his both hands on his hips.

"Indeed it was hilarious for me." Ruhi answered sassily.

"Ru--"

"Stop your blabbering and come on. We will also see what courier had come for Dhriti." Ruhi said by walking out from the cabin.

"I deal with you later." Arjun spat at her by walking along with her.

"For that you have to stay safe. Because after this Riti is going to deal with you." Ruhi teased him.

"You are sounding right." Arjun said to her and put his hand on her shoulders.

"Please save me Ru..." Arjun made a puppy face. Ruhi took off his hand from her shoulders and said.

"Sorry Aju. I can't do anything in this." Ruhi said to him.

In reception area everyone was looking at the courier in aww...

"It's looking so cute. Oh my god." "Yeah,you're right. I also need this type of gift." Employees started to whisper among themselves. Dhriti reached the reception area. At the sametime Arjun and Ruhi run to towards reception area.

"Where are you both running? "

"What happened?" Aarush and Vikram asked simultaneously to Arjun and Ruhi who were running past them.

"Somebody had sent a courier to Riti." Arjun yelled at them by running towards reception area.

"What?" Both Aarush and Vikram asked sametime and glanced at each other and they also ran towards reception area.

"Where is my---" Dhriti's words stopped in the air when he saw her courier moreover a gift.

"Oh my..." Dhriti's eye become softened and a smile made way to her plum like lips.

"Aww so cute." Arjun said in Aww.

"Oh God how cute he is... she is...whatever it is." Ruhi also said.

It was a golden retriever puppy who is sleeping so cutely in its small basket. Whose age will be 15 to 20 days.

"Oh come on Baby..." Dhriti kneeled on the floor and slowly took the puppy in her hands.

"BABY? WHO THE HELL HE IS!" Aarush and Vikram's whisper yelled.

"Why you both are yelling? Look my baby scared because of you both." Dhriti gritted at them. When they saw a puppy on Dhriti's hands,they felt embarrassed. But a smile came on Aarush's face when he saw his Babydoll's smile.

"Anyways who send you this?" Arjun asked Dhriti.

"I don't know. Wait there is a note on this. Let me read it." Dhriti grabbed the note placed on the basket and read that. She smiled at that.

"Again smile? Oh fucking God I will die for this smile." Aarush said in his mind.

"What is written on that?" Arjun said this and grabbed the note from her hand.

"Ohoo...that is the thing" Arjun said after he read the note.

"Will you please tell us also?" Vikram asked Dhriti and Arjun.

"Okay,I will read it aloud.'PLEASE FORGIVE ME LILY. DON'T GET UPSET WITH ME LIKE THIS. THIS CUTE GIFT IS FOR MY CUTE LILY. PLEASE ACCEPT THIS AND FORGIVE ME-Yours Ishaan.' By the way guys it is a gift from Ishaan to LILY." Arjun said.

"Now who is this Lily?" Aarush asked.

"She is Lily. Ishaan call her like that." Ruhi replied to Aarush.

"By the way,why are you upset with your Ishaan?" Vikram asked her.

"Your Ishaan? Is Ishaan is her boyfriend? No...no...he will not be but who sends puppy as a gift for pacify a friend." Aarush thought in his mind.

"Because I called him constantly for these 3 days but he didn't take my one call. And above all that he didn't came here to meet me. So yeah I was upset with him." Dhriti said to him.

"Is this is boy or girl? What we will call this puppy? Suggest name Riti." Ruhi asked by caressing puppy's head.

"I don't care if it is boy or girl. We can call this puppy as 'Jerry'" Dhriti suggested the name.

"Jerry?it's nice. But what if your Luke get jealous of this cute one." Arjun asked to Dhriti.

"Luke? Who is that?" Aarush asked. Aarush's mind is totally confused now.

"Her Rottweiler." Vikram answered.

"I didn't saw any dog when I came to your Villa?" Aarush asked.

"Because I caged him in the backyard because of this Arjun." Dhriti answered by playing with the puppy.

"Yeah man! That Luke doesn't like me." Arjun retorted. At the sametime Arjun's phone started to ring.

"Why are you calling me man? You should have called your Lily,right?" Arjun spat at Ishaan who is in video call.

"Yeah I was going to say that, give phone to her." Ishaan snapped at Arjun.

"Okay okay anways I and Ru is always outsider for you,right?" Arjun said dramatically. Dhriti grabbed the phone from Arjun.

"Why did you call me now?" Dhriti asked by showing fake upset.

"Are you still upset with me?" Ishaan asked her.

"Yeah." She said and stood up from there and walked towards her cabin with puppy in her other hand.

"Who we are now! A bunch of outsider for her." Arjun spat at the retreating figure of Dhriti.

"Calm down Aju." Ruhi mocked him.

"And you all get back to work." Ruhi said to employees who were standing there.

"It's good thing Aju atleast you escaped from Riti's wrath." Ruhi said to Arjun and gone to her cabin. Vikram also gone with Ruhi.

Now Aarush and Arjun are standing there like they have lost something.

"Yeah Ruhi is right. Atleast I had escaped from Riti's clutch." Arjun said this and turned only to see Aarush who is drowned in his thought.

"Mr.Malhotra, come let's go and complete your work. Here only your project is slow." Arjun said to him.

"Call me Aarush." Aarush said to Arjun while walking along with him.

"Okay Aarush." Arjun said to him.

"By the way who is this Ishaan and wh-what is the relationship between this Ishaan and Dhriti?" Aarush asked him. Arjun narrowed his eyes at Aarush.

"I mean I was just asking casua---"

"I understand,don't need to explain." Arjun said with teased look. Aarush gave a sheepish smile to him.

"Anyways I think you know Bhuvan Mehra" Aarush nodded at him "Ishaan is the son of Bhuvan Mehra."

"Oh...so he is Ishaan Mehra who is in foreign for developing his own IT Company." Aarush said.

"Yeah. Actually Ishaan and Riti are bestfriends...best buddies and all. Riti met him first before me and Ru. So she befriend with him first,through Ishaan Ruhi and Me met Riti. So yeah their friendship is special than us." Arjun said to him.

"I see." Aarush nodded his head in processing Arjun's words.

Here Dhriti and Ishaan was talking eachother through videocall in her cabin.

"So you are not upset with me anymore?" Ishaan asked her.

"Mmm? You gave me such a cute gift for me so yeah I'm not upset with you anymore." Ishaan grinned at her answer.

"Thankyou somuch. By the way did you think any name for our Mr.Cute?" Ishaan asked her.

"It is a boy?" Dhriti asked him.

"Yeah." Ishaan said.

"I don't know that he is a boy but I already gave a name to him." Dhriti said to Ishaan by biting her lips.

"What name ?" Ishaan frowned at her expression.

"Jerry." She said in delighted voice.

"Jerry? It's such a sweet name." Ishaan said to her.

"After all who kept the name me,right! So it should have to be good." She praised herself.

"No DK is not the one who suggested that name." Ishaan said.

"What? I gave that name to him." Dhriti puffed her cheeks.

"No...Lily gave that name to him." Ishaan chuckled at her.

"Both are me,right?" She said in a annoyed voice.

"No. DK is different, Lily is different. DK is a ruthless business woman while Lily so sweet." Dhriti shook at her head on his comment. Their chit chatting gone like that. While Jerry was roaming around the big cabin,exploring new places.

Aarush stopped infront Dhriti's cabin. Aarush knocked the door but no reply got from inside. He opened the door in panic but only to see Dhriti was drowned in her chatting with Ishaan. She was chuckling at Ishaan's comments. Aarush was looking at her with his possessiveness.

Dhriti finally disconnected the phone.

"Okay Mr.Aarush Malhotra. Can we start the work? Your work is more pending than other works. So let's get back to work." Dhriti said to Aarush.

Aarush's pov:-

Again 'Mr.Aarush Malhotra?' Look he just had sent a gift to him, but she forgot that she used to call me Aarush. That Ishaan Mehra will really become a headache for me. I stared at her while sitting on the chair infront of her.

"What?" She asked me when she felt my intense stare at her.

"Did you forget that you used to call me Aarush for days ago?" I asked her.

"Oh...sorry. I forgot that." She said by opening her laptop.

"You will forget. I know my ways to make you remember my name 'Aarush'." I said with devilish smirke.

"What ways Mr.Aarush Malhotra?" My Babydoll is testing my fucking patience.

"Should I show to you that?" I asked her and stood up from chair. I slowly walked towards her and turned her chair towards.

"What the hell are you doing Aarush?" She growled at me before I could say anything I felt warm in my legs. I look done only to see that puppy. Dhriti also looked down.

"Come baby sit here." She said and kept the puppy in her lap. Now this puppy is also in my bad book. How dare he to come between me and my Babydoll.

"Aarush take your chair and sit beside me so I don't want to turn laptop towards you. It is difficult for me." I nodded my head and took the chair and I sat beside her.

We worked for 2 to 3 hour. Now it's lunch break.

"Are you going out or eating from here?" She asked to me by placing the puppy who is asleep on her lap on the basket.

"Why did you asked?" I asked her.

"Nothing. I just asked that's it." She shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm eating from here." I said to her.

"Okay then come on." She said and walked out of the cabin.

Ruhi,Arjun,Me,Dhriti and her brother had lunch together. Eating lunch together was good except the glare I getting from her brother. After finishing our lunch we all got into our respective works.

✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻

How is this chapter? Do you like our new cute member 'Jerry'? What do you think about the friendship between Ishaan and Dhriti?Let me know in the comments.

Finally my story crossed 7k! Thank you guys thank you so much 😊

If you like the chapter don't forget to press ☆button after reading the chapter. Share this story with your friends. Show lots of love towards this story and vote and rate it ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 8K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancรฉ," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...
775K 23.2K 40
โ€ข BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES โ€ข โ€ข COMPLETED โ€ข โ€ข STANDALONE โ€ข ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
1.3M 94.5K 63
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‘๐š๐ ๐ž & ๐‘๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐›๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ KUSH MALHOTRA - 25 "๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ. ๐™’๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ง...
853K 63.3K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...