Better This Way 2

By terasomdi

4 years of living in pain and agony over the death of her lover, Freen decides to move on with her life but w... More

Hello guys
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Final Chapter
Author's Engagement.

Chapter 22

3.6K 191 22
By terasomdi

"Gosh! No. Not in her office!" I groaned in frustration.

Freen walked back to me after increasing the AC.

"Your body isn't used to this place yet. You still have to deal with the hot weather" she said while smiling.

Well I wish that's the case. The weather in Thailand is great. I am feeling hot because of what I feel inside. Freen sat beside me and held my hand.

"Now tell me, how did it go with Mr. Antonio? Any deal yet?" She asked. I let out a sigh and adjusted.

"Nothing yet." I responded in a sad tone.

"Nothing? I thought the main reason he asked to meet up is to discuss business with you?" She had a puzzled look on her face as she asked.

"Actually, it is about business. He said he likes my proposal and he's only gonna invest if I have a branch here."

"It didn't just end there, I will also manage the branch here myself for at least a year. What kind of rule is that? Mr. Antonio has never cared about all these, why suddenly?" I asked getting slightly frustrated.

Freen smiled and locked our fingers. Making me to calm down.

"I think it's because of his last experience with foreign business partners, that's why he's like this."

"He has been a businessman for years. He knows about risk in business. I'm sure that isn't the only reason" I muttered

Silence

"So what are you gonna do?" She asked breaking the silence.

"I have no idea. This is so hard on me"

"Why? Don't you want to stay here?" She asked and I looked into her eyes. There's no better place I would love to stay than here.

"Mr. Antonio proposal is crazy but on a brighter side it's also a good thing for your business. It's great step into expanding globally. Believe me it will actually benefit you more" Freen continued.

If only she knew how my dad can be. If only she knew the horrible experience my family passed through in this country. They would never agree to this.

"You're right. I will think about it" I said and she smiled.

Mr. Antonio gave me some days to think about it. Accepting his proposal means getting ready to go against my family. If I should ever do that, then there must be a bigger reason to do that. It actually should be something so worth it. Freen is a good reason to stay back but I am not a teenager who can easily choose love over their family. Who in their right senses chooses love over family? I don't think such a thing exist though. It only happens in movies.

My eyes landed on her cleavages again. I swallowed a lump in my throat as they kept bouncing faintly. I really really want to have her boobs in my mouth. Freen is saying something I wasn't paying attention to until she grabbed my cheeks.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Huh?"

"Your mind is clearly not here. You didn't respond to anything I just said." She said.

How can I focus when you are distracting me. I am trying so hard to control my urges but you're making it difficult for me.

"Don't tell me you're thinking about another woman" she teased.

Our eyes met. She locked eyes with me for some seconds before moving more closer to me. Without breaking the eye contact, she put my hair behind my ear. Is it okay to be like this here because I am burning inside.

I started sweating when she sat on my laps and her hands wrapped around my shoulder. I gulped when her cleavages bounced on my chest as she leaned forward. Goosebumps covered my skin when she licked my ear and whispered...

"You know you can ask for it anytime and anywhere"

"Even here?" I gasped.

"Especially here." My eyes widened when she said that. So it means we can have it here? Really?

"Trust me, I have had it in more crazy places with this particular person."

"Your late girlfriend?" I asked and she smiled.

She didn't answer that. I noticed she doesn't like talking about her late ex. I am so curious to know what happened and somehow I feel insecure. I think she still has feelings for her.

Freen raised my chin up as her soft lips touched mine. I shuddered and gripped on her more tighter. My two hands are moving up and down her back as we continued kissing each other sweetly. She made her way into my tube and massaged my breast. She's tickling my nipple while kissing my neck and I keep panting.

Freen slid her hand in my underwear and I let out a soft moan when her fingers touched my already drenched pussy. She smirked and closed the gap between us again, kissing me passionately as she fingered me.

"Oooh!" I moaned.

My eyes rolled behind my head while groaning in pleasure until I finally reached my climax. It was quick because of where we are but it was worth it. She hugged me as we both pant for breath.

...........................................

I have been busy for the past few hours. I let out a sigh when I picked the last document on my table. Thank God it's finished. Becky is still here, but sleeping on the sofa. I am also sleepy, but I can't sleep here because it's closing time.

I walked to the sofa to meet Becky. She looks so pretty even when sleeping. I caressed her cheek and tucked her hair behind her ear. My mind flashed back to what she told me an hour ago. She asked me to take her to the mansion. Becky said she's curious to know who lives there now. The last time I was there was last year and I couldn't enter into the house. I only stopped at the gate. I hope there won't be anything that would trigger her at the mansion.

"Hey" she mumbled bringing my mind back and I smiled at her.

"You're finally awake" I said.

"I can't believe I fell asleep here." She said weakly.

"It's fine. You were tired and needed to rest." I said and she smiled.

"You look tired as well..."

"Yes I am. But thankfully, I have completed all my work"

"You really need to rest Freen. Maybe you should just go home. I can go there myself."

"Not gonna happen. I can't let you go alone"

She smiled and nodded like a child. I love it when she acts like this. Becky hasn't changed at all. She's still my sweet little baby.

I got my things ready and we left my office to her formal house. We spent an hour driving to the place because of how busy the road was. As soon as we got there, the security personnel opened the gate and we drove in.

Becky had informed them earlier that she would be coming so they were actually expecting us.

"Please feel at home Miss Armstrong. What can I offer you?" The lady in her late 50s said while offering us a seat.

She's the new owner of the mansion. She lives with her son, who currently isn't home and she looks so happy to see Becky. It seems like she knows Mr. Armstrong personally.

"How is your dad? It's been long I last heard from him. We lost communication after he sold the mansion to us" the woman said.

"He is good. He's been really busy lately perhaps that's why.."

"Oh" her short response.

"Actually, he doesn't know I'm here" Becky muttered.

"That makes sense now. You know, the reason why your dad sold this place in the first place was because of you. I'm sure he wouldn't have allowed you come down here if he knew" the woman said.

"Uhm, can we keep my visiting between us?" Becky said and the woman smiled.

"Of course."

Becky and I started walking around the building with the woman behind us. To be honest, I don't know how I feel right now. All the memories are kicking in. Starting from the first day I stepped my foot here, and my first day as Becky's driver. I got lost and found myself in Mr. Armstrong's bedroom. It still feels like it all happened yesterday.

"This used to be my room" Becky said to me taking me out of my thoughts.

I smiled while holding back my tears. Of course I know baby. It's really painful that you don't remember our moments together in this room and on that bed. We had our best lovely moments here as lovers and even before we became lovers..

How can I forget how many times you tried getting me in bed with you? How many times you got me horny as you tried to seduce me. I was acting strong not because I didn't have feelings for you but because of my mission. It was a torture to me.

"I will be downstairs. Call me if you need anything" the woman said and left the room.

Becky started walking from one corner of the room to another. The room still looks the same though. Only the bedsheets and curtains have changed.

"Oh my God! This is still here!" Becky exclaimed happily and picked up a small box under the table.

I remember the box. She stored her mum's pictures in it. I guess that is the only thing she remembers. The box was gifted to her when she was little so obviously she recognized it. My mind skipped when she opened it but thankfully, it was empty.

She was admiring her room from one corner to the other when she suddenly stopped. She's staring blankly at this painting on the wall. I gave her that as a gift for enrolling in the law program. Does she recognize that?

"This is the most beautiful thing I have ever set my eyes on" she muttered.

I smiled because that was the exact line she used the day I gave her that. She took it down from the wall and carried it to the bed.

"But why does it feel like I have seen it before? It kinda look familiar" she said as she admired it.

"Of course you have. If it's here, in your formal room, it means you have seen it before. Right?"

"Right" she muttered and got lost again in the painting.

"Do you like it that much?" I asked and she nodded.

"I am so in love with it"

"Maybe we should ask her for it..."  I tried saying but..

"Oh come on. We can't." She cut me off.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm not here to take anything. I don't want to inconvenience her and she obviously likes it too, that's why it's still here" she said. I smiled and nodded in agreement.

Becky tried to hang back the painting but was finding it difficult to. My mind flashed back to the day I gifted her that. Just like now, Becky was finding it difficult to hang it that day as well. I ended up helping her to hang it. It's funny how everything is repeating itself again.

I snapped out of my thoughts immediately when I saw Becky still struggling to hang the painting. I moved closer to help her with it. We were still on it when she suddenly stopped and turned to me. My heart skipped because of how she is looking at me right now. She looks like she just saw a ghost or something.

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

.............................................

I wonder why Becky stopped all of a sudden..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 1.1K 19
Becky: I love you freen plzz I'm not asking much from u just asking to return the love is it why it's so difficult for u plzz just give me the reason...
562K 14.3K 35
A FreenBecky story where in Freen is betrayed by her Ex - Girlfriend and own brother then met her UNEXPECTED Trigger warning⚠️🔞 Girl P*n*s Matured c...
4.7K 114 11
Freen and Becky met in college and started dating. A bad argument ended their relationship and caused Becky to flee to England with a secret she neve...
158K 6K 50
A story of a lady Freen who goes far away from her family after getting betrayed from her old girlfriend and becomes an undercover agent. Freen's par...