π“π‘πž π“πšπ§π π₯𝐞𝐝 π‹π¨π―πž

By amikaravenn

#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that... More

Book Cover
Introduction
Prologue
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.1
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.2
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.3
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.4
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.5
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.6
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.7
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.8
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.9
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.10
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.11
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.12
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.13
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.14
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.15
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.16
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.17
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.18
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.19
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.20
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.21
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.22
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.23
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.24
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.25
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.26
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.27
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.28
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.29
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.30
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.31
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.33
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.34
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.35
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.36
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.37
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.38
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.39
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.40
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.41
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.42
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.43
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.44
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.45
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.46
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.47
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.48
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.49
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.50
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.51
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.52
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.53
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.54
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.55
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.56
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.57
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.58
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.59
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.60
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.61
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.62
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.63
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.64
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.65
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.66
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.67
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.68
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.69
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.70
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.71
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.72

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.32

5.6K 273 11
By amikaravenn

Liked by Arj_unAro_ra,Ruhi_ahuj_a,Ish_aMehra and 3,08,274 others.

dhriti_Krishna
Finally after 4 years.
Welcome back big brother @Vik_ram_Krishna

50k comments.

Arj_unAro_ra first comment in the first post. Yeah!

Vik_ram_Krishna little sister😘

Ruhi_ahuj_a 🧿

Ish_aMehra I'm hurt😔 Riti because you didn't posted our pic. After all I also come back after 3 years.

Ishaan_TheMehra Ishu di cut down your Melo drama,okay.And yeah,Brother sister pic looks cute. Who took that picture?
Ish_aMehra you shut up Ishaan 😠

Arj_unAro_ra All pic credit goes to me 😎
Ishaan_TheMehra for first time you done a good job Aju.

Ruhi_ahuj_a yeah correct.

Arj_unAro_ra Ru...yeah I was waiting for you to roast...
Ruhi_ahuj_a I'm going bye....

User 1 I can't believe this Vikram Krishna and Dhriti Krishna are siblings.

User 2 I'm shocked...

User 3 Both siblings are powerful....
User 4 Yeah correct If sister is one of the top business woman brother is king of media and entertainments.

User 5 Pic is really cute.

User 6 This is a shocking surprise.

User 7 This siblings look like very sweet 💕 .

User 8 I like the teasing between Ishaan Mehra,Isha Mehra, Arjun Arora and Ruhi Ahuja. They are really funny😅

User 9 Vikram's comment on the post 'little sister😘' Aww so cute.

_________________________________________

In Car
Dhriti's pov:-

I posted my first feed in the Instagram. Ru and Aju compelled me before to post a feed but on that time I didn't revealed my face yeah...my account was private but I don't want to take any risk. So now I decided to post and that picture really look nice so yeah...I posted it and I made my account public.

I read the all comments on the post...a smile appeared on my face when I read the comments by Isha di and Ishaa--

"Why are you smiling?" Aarush's voice reached my ears.

"Nothing...I was just reading the comments under my post..." I shrugged my shoulders and kept phone inside the bag.

"You have Instagram account!" Aarush exclaimed.

"Yeah...Why are you this much exclaimed?" I asked him.

"I thought that you don't use social media and all." He said without looking at me.

"Come on Aarush nowadays who doesn't use social media." I said to him.

"Yeah...you're right."

What happened to him? Look like he have some problem. Can I ask him what is the matter?

"Aarush" I called him."Hmm?" He hummed "Are you fine? I mean is there any problem? You look like very tensed." I asked him. He looked at me and with a small smile he said

"I'm alright. I'm just tired." Lie! He is saying lie. I think he don't want to share. Anyways why should I care? I nodded to him.

After some time we reached my house. I unbuckled my seat belt and get down from my car.

"You are not coming inside?" I asked him.

"No...I have to go." He said.

"Okay fine.Bye." I said to him and was about to go but he called me

"Hey Riti..." I turned back

"Yeah?"

"Take care of yourself." He said with a soft smile. I nodded to him. I walked towards the door. I pressed the bell. Door is opened by Aju who was smirking at me and then Aarush. Now I have to tolerate his teasing blabbering. Aarush drove off his car when Aju opened the door.

"What?" I asked when I felt intense stare of Aju on me. I plopped down on the couch.

"Nothing....I was just thinking that your and Aarush's bond is growing as the day goes." He said to me and sat beside me

"Nothing like that okay." I said to him by resting my head on the couch.

"Then why did you risk your own life for him." Aju wiggled his eyebrows.

"Yeah Riti, answer it." A voice came from behind us.

"Eatta...you too." I asked out of surprise but his face is serious.
(Brother)

"Why did you risk your own life for him?" He asked me.

"Because you know me,right? I changed a lot but that doesn't mean I let any innocent die infront of my eyes...yeah I know he is a arrogant, ruthless whatever it is he is a good man. And above all this I did it for his family they all love him a lot. And you know that his father,Jaidev uncle saved me two months ago. And same thing Aarush also did. He saved me from Sidharth's trap,if Aarush wasn't there...you know what would have happened on that night. Then how should I let him die Eatta?" I made clear to him why I saved Aarush.
(Brother)

"Okay I understood. You're right Riti. It was a mistake." He mumbled but mistake?

"Mistake? What mistake?" I asked him.

"I mean that I shouldn't have asked you such a question." He patted my cheeks.

"Now stop chit chatting. Go and freshup." He said to me. I nodded to him and walked to my room but I noticed the tension curled up in my brother's face. What happened? Is anything wrong?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

In Rehaan's apartment

Aarush's pov:-

"What are you thinking Aarush?" Rehaan's voice reached my ears.

"I met Dhriti's brother today,Vik---" "Vikram Krishna,right?" Veer cut off in mid.

"Yeah." I said to him.

"But how do you know?" Rehaan asked him.

"Oh come on Rey! You didn't see it in social media?" Rehaan shook his head. I took a glass of water from table.

"Dhriti posted her first ever feed in instagram. It is sensational in social medias now,with hashtag Power siblings..." Veer said by gulping his drink.

"Aarush are you thinking the same I'm thinking?" Rehaan asked me.

"VK?" We said simultaneously. This is the only thought running in my mind after I met him. His name...his glare at me. All made me suspicious about him.

"Yeah. He is VK and yeah he tried to kill you." Veer said with a grin. What is there to grin in this? Why should I befriend with this clown?

"What! But why he want to kill him?" Rehaan's disbelief remark.

"If I was in his place I would have killed within this time for troubling my sister." Veer spat at me.

"But why this late? I mean now I'm behaving nicel---Oh shit!" I suddenly remembered the incident that let him do this.

"What did you do Aarush?" Rehaan and Veer asked me in synchronously.

"Did you remember I said about my talk with Dhriti in Khuranas company?" I asked to them.

"Yeah." Veer said.

"On that time she was talking to him over phone. So he maybe misunderstood me." I said to them.

"If it was like this your way to get Dhriti will be very hard. Oh my poor Bil...Aarush." Veer taunted me. He was going to call me Billu but stopped when I glared at him.

"Yeah Aarush. It is not easy for you now." Rehaan said to me by keeping his hand on my shoulder.

"I didn't even confessed about my feelings to her till now and above all that now her brother arrived here...." I rested my head on backrest of couch in frustration.

"Aarush you have to be careful that VK is not a man you're thinking. He is very dangerous." Veer's voice became serious.

"Do you forget who I am?" I retorted.

"This is why I'm warning you Aarush. You're maybe 'Prince of Darkness' but he is 'King of Darkness'. And he will not give any fuck when it comes to killing people. I have researched on him. In this short time I got a lot of information that made my startle. I can't believe that he is Dhriti's brother." His words made me more curious to know about him.

"What is the informations you got?" I asked him by leaning forward in a interest to hear that.

"We already know that he have media and entertainment company. He is a journalist who have no fear to bring up or air any fucking news.His news channel is no.1 in the foreign countries especially in London. His company is just a mask to him for hiding his dark side in which he living. I mean...he is like mafia king but works for justice,for giving justice he will take the life also even he had taken nearly 20 people's life but no evidence...no witnesses. So no criminal cases till now. He only behaves nice to his sister...she is everything to him. And the next information is just a surprise for me because Vikram is behind in the accidents of Naman Khanna and Sidharth Takur---"

"What!" This was the word escaped from our mouth I mean,me and Rehaan who were listening with a shock.

"And after knowing all the information of him I was just surprised that How you're still alive? Because it will take only seconds for him to kill you and destroy your family." Veer said to me.

"He is very powerful Aarush ,don't underestimate him." Veer warned me. If Veer is this much serious that means Vikram is somewhat I have to fear. What if he didn't let me to....No Aarush think positively. Everything will be fine.

"I will take care of that and tomorrow itself I'm going to meet him." I said this and grabbed my car key,phone and blazer.

"Why? Do you have death wish Aarush? I'm asking this because you're walking to death by saying 'I'm ready to die,death please capture me.' " Veer said with dramatic expression.

"Veer, I'm going to say that ----"

"Yeah...yeah...Go and say that you love his sister,he will not let you complete that sentence before that you will be shoted. Fucking man! I just now told you that don't underestimate him. Rey! Will you please make him understand or our damn childhood friend will die tomorrow." Veer turned to Rehaan.

"Aarush....let be patient okay. First you confess your feelings to her after that you can talk about her to him. What if Dhriti don't like you and she have someon---" " Don't dare to complete that sentence Rehaan." I warned him by cutting off him in the mid because I will not tolerate that...

"That is a possibility Aarush. You have to think about that also. What if she doesn't love you?" Rehaan asked me.

"I will make her love me. Simple" I shrugged.

"Simple." Veer mimicked me."What simple? You forgot how her character is? So just prepare half side of yours to get rejected when you confess your love to her otherwise you will be left heart broken. Because it is 50-50 chance for you. We are saying this for precaution. We will not able to see you like that." Veer said to me.

"You both fucked up my mind. I'm going." I gritted to them and walked towards the door and opened the door.

"And yeah,tomorrow I will meet Vikram and ask him why he tried to kill me." I said to them without looking them.

"Are you dumb? Aarush...Aarush." I heard their yells from behind me but I was very fast to enter the elevator. This both friend of mine...I swear....

I reached the parking lot and get in the car. I drove off to my home.

That is a possibility Aarush. You have to think about that also. What if she doesn't love you
So just prepare half side of yours to get rejected when you confess your love to her otherwise you will be left heart broken. Because it is 50-50 chance for you.

Their words are repeatedly hearing in my ears. What if she doesn't love me? What if she have someone in her life? Oh God! I will go mad. If she have someone in her life and she is happy with him. I will not interfere in her life. I just want her happiness. Wherever she is,whoever with her I don't care. I only need her happiness. But if she doesn't have anyone in her life and rejecting me then I will not give up on her.

I reached my Mansion. Guard opened the gate and I drove off inside to porch. I was going to press the bell but my mom opened the door.

"Why are you this much late?" She asked me.

"Sorry Mom, I gone to drop Dhriti and after that I was with Rehaan in his apartment. " I said to mom by plopping down on the couch.

"Oh...you gone to drop her. Is Riti Beta fine? I didn't get time to call her." Mom asked me with concern. She is very concerned about Dhriti.
Main thing I didn't told her about the attack that happened yesterday. Actually no one knows except Ranveer and Rehaan.

"She is fine mom." I said to her.

"Okay. Go and fresh up I will heat up your food." Mom said and I nodded to her. All others had their dinner and gone to their rooms.
After freshing up I walk towards dinning table.

"Mom,you go and sleep." I told her.

"No.I will only go after my son having his dinner." She said to me and sat on a chair.

"Aarush?"

"Yeah mom."

"Aryan's wedding date is fixed." Mom said to me,but when did this happen no one said to me. Aryan,Ayaan....no one.

"When did you fix this date and why didn't anyone called me?" I asked her.

"Today we fixed the date. Ayaan called but you were busy on that time." Mom told me. When Ayaan called me I was irritated because I saw that Christy with Dhriti. So I didn't let Ayaan to talk.

"Yeah...I was busy today. Which date is you all fixed for wedding?" I asked mom.

"March 29." Mom said to me.

"So there is only 30 days for marriage." I said and mom nodded.

"So in these 30 days whatever busy you are just find time for family,okay?" My mom said sarcastically.

"Okay I will." I replied. After having dinner. I helped mom to clean the dishes.

"Good night Mom." I give a hug to her and pecked her forhead.

"Good night." She said to me.

I walked towards my room. I lay down on the bed,the only thing in my mind is Vikram Krishna and his sister. He was behind the accident of Naman Khanna and Sidharth. But why did he spare Sidharth? His accident was just mere one.
He is the invisible powerful man behind Dhriti which my Dad mentioned. I will definitely meet him and that too tomorrow itself.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Next Morning in Dhriti's Villa

Dhriti is back at her home after her jogging.

"Mmm...look like my brother started his work." Dhriti said when she felt the smell of food. So she walk into kitchen.

"Eatta...what are you making?" She asked him from his behind peeking over through his shoulders to get a view what is her brother making.

"You came?" He asked and she nodded.

"Well I made your favorites but healthy" He started to place dishes in the kitchen counter "Avocado Toast,Kefir Smoothie and your most favorite thing vermicelli upma." He said by pointing each dish with a grin on his face.

"Woah Eatta! It all looks like yum..." She said by sniffing the dishes kept on counter with a smile. He shook his head at his sister's action

"I will go and take a shower soon after that I will eat this delicious and healthy breakfast." She said this and run to her room. Vikram smiled at her retreating figure.

After sometime Dhriti come down after taking shower. She directly gone to dinning table,her brother had arranged everything in the table.

"Good morning, Aju." She ruffled his hair which was perfectly combed.

"What the hell!" She chuckled at his cursing. Then she sat on the chair beside him. Vikram is already sitting opposite to them.

"Let me taste the food prepared by my master chef." She said and take a bite of Avocado Toast. Arjun already started to eat.

"Oh my food! What a food you had made Vik bhaiya?" Arjun praised Vikram by filling his mouth full with food.

"Yeah bhai,as always your food is great." Dhriti also praised him. Vikram smiled at both of them.

"Riti,either you call me Eattan or Bhai. If you kept calling these two, I will get confused." Vikram said to her by taking a sip of Smoothie.

"Sorry eatta, what should I do? I'm habituated by calling you 'eattan' from my childhood onwards. It will be hard for me to call you bhai,so it will take time to go from 'eattan to bhai'. She said to him.

"Honestly Riti I don't like when you call me bhai, I like you calling me 'Eattan'. I'm also habituated by that." Vikram said to her.

"Okay fine as your wish. I will call you 'eattan' from now onwards." She said and took the vermicelli upma.

"Thank you." He grinned at her. Whatever it is Vikram doesn't like when Dhriti calling him Bhai because when she calls him that he feels like he is a stranger for her.

"Mmm...Eatta this vermicelli upma is really good, same taste as our muma mak--" She paused when word 'Muma' come out from her mouth. Her face turned into serious and at sametime she felt a pain in her broken heart.

"Princess look" Vikram said this and sit beside her "I know, you miss muma,right? I'm going Kerala next week to meet Muma,Will you come with me to meet our Muma?" He asked by caressing her hair. But she was sitting like numb between Arjun and Vikram. When he asked her to meet her mother,the whole thing happened 7 years ago in their house run like a film in her mind.

"Our Muma? Yours. Only yours. I don't want to meet that woman. If you want to meet her,you can meet her I will not say any objection in that. I will not come between mother and son. I will not separate you from your mother. So you can meet her but don't expect me to come with you to meet that woman." She bittered out. Vikram is stunned by his sister's words,he can only see pure rage, hate and pain in his sister's eyes. Now he really understood that his little sister had changed a lot. A lot means a lot that he can never get his old innocent sister who made everyone smile by her childish behavior.

"I'm going to office." She said this and got up from her chair.

"Riti, atleast complete your breakfast ." Vikram said softly to her but she didn't replied and stormed out of her house ignoring the the voice of her brother who continously calling her.

"Bhai,don't worry. She will be fine. And don't misunderstood me when I'm saying this,don't talk about your mother infront of her. You know her condition, right? If you came up with that topic again it will take a toll on her." Arjun said with a concerned look.

"Okay Arjun." Vikram said by patting Arjun's shoulder.

"Look like I have to go on a cab today." Arjun said when he heard the sound of Dhriti's car.

"I will drop you, anyways I'm also coming to your office." Vikram said to him.

"Let me give 5 minutes okay, I will change and come." Vikram said and gone to his room.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

AURA Group of Company

Dhriti entered the office,from her walking figure everyone can understand that their boss is in a bad mood now. So every employees greeted her with shivering voice. She just nodded to them and wend her way to cabin.
Henry run towards her "Good morning,DK" He said as he panting for breath.

"What happened Henry? Why did you run like this?" She asked in a boring voice.

"DK, Mr.Hitesh Takur is waiting for you in Cabin." He said to her as their walking to her cabin.

"Why did he came here now?" She asked him.

"I have no idea." Henry shrugged his shoulders.

She opened the door of her cabin only to see Hitesh is sitting in couch placed there.

"Good morning, DK" Hitesh said with a smile.

"Morning." She said in disinterest and settled down on her swivel chair. Hitesh's face fell on her behavior and with a awkward smile he also took seat in the chair infront of Dhriti when she gestured him to sit.

"What brought you here Mr.Hitesh Takur that too in this early morning?" She asked him by reading the file in her hands. He is becoming more and more embarrassed by her behavior that too infront of Henry,a assistant.

"That I came here for discuss about the launching program. Sidharth told me that you came to our office for discussing about this." Hitesh said to her but her eyes were on the files.

"About launching program, there is nothing to discuss about it. I already fixed date as your son told me that I can fix the date which I'm comfortable so yeah...I fixed it and arrangements are going well." She said by giving the file to Henry.

"Give to Aju when he came,okay?" Dhriti said to Henry.

"Okay DK." He said. Henry was walking out but Dhriti called him.

"Henry? If you don't mind can you bring me a cup of coffee?" She asked him.

"Ofcourse DK." He said with a smile and walk away from her cabin. She looked at Hitesh who was sitting with flustered face because of Dhriti's indirect insult. She was behaving with them little nicer and his son started to dance on her head. He tried to misbehave with her and even drugged her. So now Dhriti decided to behave the way she is.

"Can you please tell us when is the date and where is the venue?" He asked her. Now she just want to laugh at his expression. But she controlled it.

"March 3. Venue is 'Blue Valley' Hotel." She said in her usual cold voice.

"March 3? Day after tomorrow? There is no time to invite anyone." He said.

"Oh this man will end up with my punch on his jaws." Dhriti thought in her mind.

"I had invited whoever necessary for this event. And you want to invite anyone specifically you have today and tomorrow also. So please can you go now from here?" She said to him in irritated voice.

At the sametime her cabin's door flew opened.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Here is the new update. So sorry for late update.

How is the chapter? Let me in the comment section. Feel free to give suggestions.

If you like the chapter please press ☆ button.

Share this story with your friends.

Show lots of love towards this story and vote and rate it ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

852K 63.2K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
33.9K 1.9K 34
Book 1 of Tainted Series "Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’...
770K 23.1K 40
β€’ BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES β€’ β€’ COMPLETED β€’ β€’ STANDALONE β€’ ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
4.3K 391 21
"You said that you hated me," I said to him. "Before I met you, I didn't know what love was. You've made my life peaceful and happy. Your smile softe...