Still With You // JJK FF //

By Felisca_sr

Eat on time, Do not keep playing video games all night, take proper sleep and take care of yourself," Y/n sai... More

Author's Note ‼️
❄️1.Cast of the Story.❄️
❄️2.The Rainy Day (Prologue)❄️
❄️3.An Ordinary Day In Bali ❄️
❄4.A Busy Day ❄
❄5. Seoul Anneyong!❄
❄6. Welcome to Apobangpo❄
❄7. An Ordinary Day In Seoul❄
❄8. Uli Cheos Mannam❄
❄9. One of those days❄
❄10. Fleeting Moments❄
❄11. Shall we hangout?❄
❄12. Concerned Apobangpo❄
❄13. Infatuation it is!❄
❄️14. Apobangpo On Mission❄️
❄️15. Third wheel who?❄️
❄️16. Who is on the grill?❄️
❄️17. Struggling Bunny Part 1❄️
❄️18. Struggling Bunny Part 2❄️
❄️19. My Girl is she?❄️
❄️20. Him & I❄️
❄️21. One step closer❄️
❄️22. Fest SNU❄️
❄️23. Bangtan Sonyeondan❄️
❄️24. The Performers❄️
❄️25. Are we a Thing?❄️
💖 Author's Note💖
💖 Author's Note 💖
❄️27. Wedding Shenanigans❄️
❄️28. Pool Karaoke❄️
❄️29. The Soulmate Theory❄️
❄️30.I love you 3000❄️
❄️31. The Memory Lane ❄️
❄️32. Unwished-for-shock❄️
❄️33. Welcome to the Treehouse Terrace❄️
❄️34. Tto manna neyo❄️
❄️35.A chaotic day in Bali❄️
❄️36. Collision of Paths❄️
❄️37.Rays of Sunshine❄️
❄️38. Near Yet apart❄️
❄️39. Affection and hopes❄️
❄️40. The Us!❄️
❄️41. The Night We Unite- Part 1❄️
❄️41. The Night we unite- Part -2❄️

❄️26.Declared and warned❄️

170 31 28
By Felisca_sr

"Yeah right...you scrapping your shoes on the concrete will magically make your girl reach sooner. What is she a genie?" Jimin retorted quite annoyed as the youngest was bouncing from one feet to another as his lady luck was yet to grace the event. Spare the royalty.

"Hyung why do girls need so much time? What is taking them so long?" Jungkook asked perplexed from all the waiting while Taehyung was arguing over the phone with his Girlfriend.

"They are reaching in 10." Taehyung said equally annoyed. "Calm down boys! You have a match ahead. Keep your cool." Jimin said handling each of them chilled water bottle. while, the trio was deep into a discourse about how women and punctuality lived on different planets. And then, as if summoned by the universe, three girls appeared, shattering their timeline tirade in one swift entrance.

Eunji strolled in, rocking a jersey just like Taehyung's, with his name and number printed loud and proud. Suddenly, Taehyung's annoyance vanished, replaced by a goofy grin as he dashed over for a big hug with his girlfriend. Meanwhile, Jimin's jaw nearly hit the floor, and he nudged JK like he'd discovered buried treasure, pointing out whatever had left him utterly floored.

It was Y/N. Y/N in a similar Jersey as his.

Jungkook's POV

I accidentally splashed water all over Jimin Hyung's dress shirt, and he was probably about to scold me. But come on, can he really blame me? Y/N just walked in wearing a jersey. 

My Jersey

F*cking Hell!

That woman had on a jersey with my birth year plastered on the front and my player number boldly printed on her back. Was she trying to turn me into a puddle? I swear, seeing my name on her like that, I felt like dropping to my knees right then and there. She was rocking my name like nobody else could. That shit was so hot but at the very same time so genuinely Abso-fu*king-lutely lovable.

I am a GONER!! Can we please just get over with this idiotic match...so I could sit in my room and stare at her like the stunning Diva she is.

She sauntered over with this shy and coy expression. Really, now she's going shy after rendering me powerless? "Looks like we've got more than just friends here!" Jimin teased, air quoting with a smirk. "I'm just wearing this to support Jungkook Sunbae, that's all," she muttered, avoiding eye contact with her pretty eyes glued to the ground. "Sure you are!" Eunji and Wendy chimed together, playfully rolling their eyes at her not-so-convincing excuse.

"After I win this match, we need to chat," I said with a smirk, prompting her to reply, "Aren't you a bit too confident?" she replied while letting out an amused giggle. "There's no way I'm losing, especially with my lady luck right here," I quipped with a cheesy grin, punctuating it with a playful wink.

There she was standing like a blushing mess.

after 1.5 hours

"The tournament was unabashedly a single Team Game.Like for the past 4 years, the trophy is yet again going home to the Seoul National University." announced the MC for the event.

The soccer Match was the most anticipated event of the year as it was between the two finalists of the rigorous series of matches where 10 Elite Universities of the sparkling City participate. Jungkook's "Can Not loose and will not loose attitude" beat the shit out of the opponent Team.

Yonsei University.

Oh man, their team was no joke, and they really gave SNU a run for their money. So, get this, two freshmen accidentally gifted the other team a goal (oops!), but guess who swooped in to the rescue? Jungkook and Taehyung, our dynamic duo! They turned the game around by scoring two awesome goals. Mingyu also joined the party with a goal of his own. The final score? A wild 5-2 in SNU's favor. Can you believe it? Talk about a crazy, off-the-walls victory! 🎉

Whoa, imagine being the 20-year-old Y/n from Gwangju, soaking in the awesomeness of this sports extravaganza! This girl was straight-up starstruck by the whole scene – the crowd, the crew, the players – everything was like a dazzling dream. And guess what? She was over the moon, feeling like the luckiest soul in the universe for scoring a ticket to this epic event.

Our girl had a crush in the game, and who could blame her? Jungkook was out there, turning heads and making hearts race. At first, a tiny bit of jealousy tried to creep in as Jungkook worked his charm on the ladies in the audience. But hold up – jealousy took a nosedive when Jungkook, the heartthrob himself, threw winks and kisses her way from the freaking playground! Talk about melting hearts.

Cue the blushing, folks! Our Gwangju girl turned into a human beetroot on discount – all thanks to Jungkook's playful antics. And let's not forget the peanut gallery in Elite Cell, aka Apobangpo, who had a blast teasing our blushing protagonist. All of this, courtesy of Loaded Bangtan, because, you know, they've got cash to spare and make dreams come true. What a day! 🌟😍Tch Tch The richie richs.

The Soccer match was the last event of the sports hall of fame. It was time for the prize distribution and Y/n was over the moon. Her crush was getting the man of the series title. Well it was not so surprising that Jungkook got the title, and he was pretty non chalant about it.

The golden maknae was excited to see his carrot jumping like a bunny when he was handed over the trophy and the cheque price but the MC's next sentence took away all his joy.

"And the New Talent of the Year goes to Lee Kyung Soo of Seoul National University." this announcement churned his blood.

"Seems like the young lad is trying to challenge you I guess" said Taehyung and made a head nod towards the "Slimy Bastard" as referred by Jungkook who was oogling his eyes out towards the Elite cell eyeing Y/n. Jungkook fisted his palms annd was so ready throw hands. The bastard came on to the podium and threw a dirty smirk towards Jungkook and that moment Taehyung was sure that the Kyung Soo guy was pretty much a dead body if he tried to mess up with Kook.

The prize distribution was over and an after party was to be hosted for the players and friends by the student council. All the players were back to their green rooms. Jimin was there too as he would be going back with Jungkook and Taehyung as the rest of the Apobangpo headed back to the college first.

Jungkook was just out of the shower, when a voice stopped him. "I think now you know that I need not dial down the antics and Sunbae why even? She is just a waitress at a cafe." he scoffed. Jungkook's last string of sanity was on the verge of shredding into pieces.

Jungkook's POV

I should have beat the shit out of this scoundrel last week itself. This asshole has the audacity to come infront of me and spew such nonsense. "The rich and classy ones swoon over you or let's say your money, average ones are too busy manifesting you atleast leave the poor ones out." that Mutt spoke.

I feel he has a death wish. I will make sure his gut is put on fire and he dies apologizing for belittling my girl. "But Sunbae I know where you are coming from, those pair of lush tits and that tight ass can also swoon The Jeon Jungkook  I guess. (chuckles) I have an offer Sunbae, you can have her first but after you I get to spread her legs for me. What say?"

That sentence triggered the monster in me. How the F*ck could he speak like that about the girl I adored with all my might. It was high time this sewer hole knows his place.

Taehyung's POV

"Yes baby I have freshened up, we will be leaving in few minutes. Yeah bye!" I was busy talking to Eun over the phone when I heard some bench screeching noise.

"Guys JK is beating the shit out of Kyung Soo in the rest room" A guy hurriedly came and made the announcement. 

Shit! 

I rushed into the rest room and What I saw was Horrid. That Kyung soo Idiot had his whole face swollen and beaten up batshit. His arms were held by jungkook to his back and Jungkook was strangling him.

What is wrong with him why was he beating that Junior. I rushed to Jungkook and tried to stop him. After a series of 'leave me I will beat him to Death' and 'He is a piece of shit' Jungkook finally stopped.

"Kook what is wrong with you? He will die if you continue to beat him like that." I said violently removing him from that slimy guy who was now lying on the floor panting for his life and terrified to his bones. "Hyung his stars were lucky today that you rushed in or else I would have finished him and left him for the vultures to eat." Jungkook spat angrily. What on Earth happened for these two to fight like this.

Jungkook grabbed Kyung Soo'as collar and dragged him to the green room where all the guys were present. He threw him on to the centre table. "Spit out you basrtard" Jungkook forced him to speak. All the ears were eager to hear what that ugly duckling had to say.

"I am sorry, I will never again objectify any women and respect them.I also take an oath to stay miles away from Kang Y/n and heartily (coughs blood) apologize infront of everyone for demeaning Kang Y/n's character."

This bastard did what ? how dare he spew nonsense about Y/n? I went ahead and slapped him too. "Scoundrel how dare you?" I was about to hit him one more time when I was Interruptred by a voice above me. I looked up and saw Jungkook standing over the Central Table with this slimy bastard at his feet.

"I want all of you who are present here to carefully hear what I am about to say. 'Kang Y/n' is off limits for the whole university. She is my girl and if I hear anyone trying to make a move on her I will not hesitate to come for your life" Jungkook roared standing there on top instilling a fear inside everyone. To say he was angry will be an under statement. He was enraged, murderous cold eyes, knuckles bleeding. It was not everyday that you get to see any of the bangtan this angry, hence everyone were quick to nod in answer.

I hope everybody has understood that the beast is finally with his beauty. I chuckled lightly and dragged my brother down. "Possessive much Kook !" I said to which he replied. 

"Ain't no bastard looking her way hyung. she is mine!" 

Please vote and comment🤗

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Hey lovelies here is an update, many interesting chapters coming up. stay tuned 

was this chapter somewhat boring for you guys?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.5K 2.4K 28
How could you possibly forget him? You couldn't even if you wanted to. You wanted to extract core memories of the two of you and store them in a pens...
50.3K 2.2K 51
(Complete) I trust your choice appa, I will marry him~ Jungkook Jimin you are right, he's the one for me~ Taehyung ____________________________ Hubb...
174K 10.4K 92
𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐘 ♡ . A shiver ran down to her body when he held her by her waist pullin...
17.3K 1.2K 11
🐥🐰 : Alternate Universe ❤️ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : Jimin is seen shy around Jungkook these days...