Love Stories

By iraliyawrites

A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellas✨ 1. Love Lessons by Professor βœ“ 2. Bit... More

Author's Note
Dedication
Copyrights
Content
Love Lessons by Professor
Asthethics
β—‹
β—‹
β—‹
β—‹
β—‹
β—‹
N E W B O O K
β—‹
β—‹
β—‹
β—‹
β—‹
β—‹
β—‹
Epilogue
Bitter Sweet Love
Asthethics
Β°
Β°
Β°
Β°
Β°
Β°
Β°
Β°
Epilogue
Silent Tears
Asthethics
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
β€’
Epilogue
The Dazzling Beauty
Asthethics
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
●
R E A D
●
●
●
●
Epilogue
N O T E
The Entangled Love
Asthethics
βœͺ
βœͺ
βœͺ
βœͺ
βœͺ
βœͺ
βœͺ
βœͺ
I M P O R T A N T
βœͺ
βœͺ
βœͺ
βœͺ

●

7.9K 488 89
By iraliyawrites

Eiliyah's eyes were fixed at the dark sky which was filled with infinite stars. The glowing stars shined in the darkness. In the vastness of the sky there lies the pure beauty, moon.

It was past 10 pm. Badr had not came back from the office yet. Eiliyah looked at her mobile screen where she had sent him message about his whereabouts and he just replied 'coming' ages ago.

She was fed up of waiting for him. Where he used to go?

After a few minutes, she heard his footsteps in the room. She walked into the room closing the balcony door. He was lying on the bed with closed eyes, calling her name.

"EILIYAHHH" He kept calling her loudly.

"Aslamo alaikum" He greeted her immediately as he saw her walking through the balcony door.

"Kiya kar rahi thi tum. Kab se awazain dy raha hoon" He straighten up.

(Where were you. I was calling you)

"Why?"

"Kia matlab kyu. Tumhain pata hy na mujhy tum apny samny chahie hoti ho jab main office sy wapis aoon" He asked her in a boish accent, like he was longing for her.

(What do you mean why. You know I want to see the moment I come home)

She saw him silently. Sometimes his words would just make her heart fluttered. If only he was always sweet and caring instead of being rude to her.

"Come" He moved his hand forward in the air for her.

"Mere salam ka jawab bhi nahi diya aj" He complained, falling her onto the bed closer to him.

(Today you didn't even greet me back)

"Walekum salam! Where were you?" She asked in a normal tone.

"Office main tha or kaha jana hai mainy" He said lazily. His hands moved in her hair. Moving her hair back, revealing her neck he leaned down to press his lips there.

(I was in office where else I could be)

"Might be with some?" Her words stopped him in the middle.

"Sorry" He straighten up and asked in questioning way.

"Some woman" She stared at him.

Badr burst into laughter. He maintained his balance on his on arm and watched her for few moments.

"Oh my God! You are seriously jealous" He kept laughing but her stoic expressions made him shut his mouth.

"It isn't a joke" She claimed.

"Yeah It's not" He kept nodding his head.

"You checked my mobile phone yesterday. Didn't you get satisfy by peeking into it? Did you find some woman in it" He asked calmly.

Eiliyah's eyes widened in shock. She didn't know he would get the idea that she gone through his cell phone behind his back.

"Don't be shocked darling! How do you think, you will open the apps I hardly open and I wouldn't even notice that in my activity log. I do check my activity. Do I look dumb to you? You took pretty good advantage of my long shower and gone through all of my apps. Han!" He stared into her soul with his black eyes.

"I I.." She stammered, could make a lie.

"Why did you checked my mobile phone Eiliyah!" He asked seriously this time.

"I..I wanted to see if you have another woman in your life" She spilled the truth, for what else she could see it.

"You just asked me that yesterday and I replied to it. Wasn't it enough for you? Was it really needed to invade my privacy?" He asked in the same tone.

"I don't believe you" She said simply looking into his eyes.

"You don't believe my words. Fine. But you believed on what you found in my cell phone then why are you asking me again today if was with any woman?" His eyes had hint of anger in them. Like he didn't like her doubting him.

She looked away. What could she say? She was having self doubt because of his mean words as if she wasn't enough for him.

"Look into my eyes and answer me" He made her look into his eyes but she didn't say anything.

"I work day and night from like a madman. How do you think I am handling the whole damn company. It's take fucking time. Dad has given all responsibilities on me. Do you have any idea I am under how much pressure to manage everything.

I just have a Sunday off from work. That's my bloody routine. From home to office and office to home. In between this I just get a few hour on any day to spend with my friends. There too I go from home and do inform you. I don't have time in office to even breath properly, where the fuck will I go to see some damn woman" His tone was aggressive at the end.

Eiliyah looked at him silently. Why it wasn't too hard to believe him.

"How many nights I have spent outside the home? Tell me!" He clearly didn't like her accusing of something so disgusting.

"Answer me damn it" He held her chin, made their eyes meet.

"None" She whispered.

"Sara din sirf is waqt ka intezar karta hoon ke tumarhe sath waqt guzaroon ga or tum keh rahi ho ke main kisi or ke sath tha" He asked her passionately, palming her cheek.

(I spend whole day waiting for the time to go back home and spend time with you and here you are accusing me of cheating)

"Why?" She gritted her teeth and jerked his arm. His hand on her face slipped down.

He saw her in questioning way.

"Why do you wait all day to come to me?" She would kill this man today.

"Acha lagta hy mujhy tumarhe sath waqt guzarna" He stated holding her hand.

(I like to spend my time with you)

"With me? I am the same dark skin colored woman" She jerked his hand once again.

"Yes" He answered instantly.

"The same woman you shame everytime you get into argument" She added sadly.

"Why are we doing this?" He held his forehead it was aching now.

"Because I need my answers. I don't want to live like this anymore. If you don't like me. Then just leave me. Why do you hurt me again and again"

"Leave me kahan sy a gaya beech main. Tumhe pata bhi hy tumhare baghair mujh sy nahi raha jata" He stared at her, not liked her words.

(From where this came. You know I can't live without you)

"Nahi pata mujhy kuch bhi" She shouted getting up from the bed.

(No i don't know anything)

"Are you mad? Stop shouting!!" He tried to not shout like her.

"What do you exactly want Badr?" She wanted to scream so loud.

"Main tunhain chahta hoo. Is that hard to understand" He rose up from the bed to reach her.

(I want you)

"Yeah it's hard because you are the one who say 'I am just tolerating you because of my father. You don't deserve to be in my life' everytime you argue with me" She reminded him his own words and stopped him in the middle.

"Bakwass karta hoon main bus karo ab" He said with irritability.

(I just utter nonsense. Can you stop it now)

"What does that mean? You shame me and you don't even regret it. You don't even apologize for it. What kind of behavior is this" She asked furiously.

"Kia ho gaya hy tumhain aj" He asked her unbelievably.

(What happened to you today)

He had never seen her in this aggressive state. She was mad at her and wasn't stopping anywhere.

"I am fed up off your attitude. Can't you see by yourself" She didn't hold her words back to herself today.

"Why do you behave rude to me? Why you say hurtful things to me. Don't you realize how much your words hurts me. Why do you behave like that to me if you do want me in your life" She started crying at the end.

"Eiliyah yar!" He asked her helplessly, holding her shoulders.

She covered her face and cried miserably.

"Please don't cry. I don't like to see you like that" He tried to remove her hands but she jerked his hands away.

"You have always made me cry" She said pushing him away, tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"Please stop crying" He begged.

"Why do you humiliate me?" She held his collar and asked with teary eyes.

"Because I am an asshole" He screamed in low voice.

"I can't forget what happened to me. How I was forced into this. If Dad wouldn't have threatened to strip me of my rights on his property I wouldn't have married you. I can't forget how my desires was ignored at the time of the biggest decision of my life.

Eiliyah! I never played with a toy which my parents brought me just because they liked it when I didn't. I never wore clothes according to my mother's choice. I had always my say in everything related to me.

But in the most important relationship I was forced like I had no say in anything. I was made silent just to accommodate you. Dad wanted to forgive his sister who eloped with her lover. He wanted to forgive her by giving you status of his daughter in law. Wow. What a way to forgive someone..." He laughed miserably at the end.

"But I can't hate him or think bad about him. He is my father and I still love him. All I could do was to hurt you as much as I could and I did" He accepted looking into her eyes.

"I am not the man who would hurt a woman physically. I hate those men who physically abuse their women. I could just use my tongue and I pretty used it a lot. And I know it's nowhere less than the physical one.." He covered his face and released a sigh.

"Shit" He hit his feat to the table in frustration.

Eiliyah was silently hearing him. She didn't interrupt him. She couldn't not at least today when he was sharing his thoughts with her.

"I have always been very honest with you. I didn't like you as my wife because of your background and your skin color. I just didn't like you but still I was forced to marry you.

I always used to think you got a jackpot by marrying me. A rich handsome man that's what girl desires. I thought you were the luckiest to get it and I was the unluckiest one. How could I behave nicely with you. For a person like me it's not fucking possible.

But then I started accepting you as my wife. Even though I never wanted it but still I got under your spell" He looked into her eyes.

"And still shame me. Makes me cry. Makes me unhappy" She added sadly.

"Main jan ke nahi karta. Bus khud hi gussy main nikal jata hy. Mera wo matlab nahi hota. Pata nahi kyu bakwass kar jata hoon" He saw her helplessly.

(I don't do it intentionally. It just slips through my tongue in frustration. I don't mean it. I don't know why I do this)

Eiliyah covered her face. What was in her fate? Humiliation on his hands only.

She started crying.

"Eiliyah! Why are you crying again?" He moved closer to her and tried to uncover her face.

.........................................................

Badr has always been a self obsessed person. He is still. He might be changing slowly but he still is and just to satisfy his ego he hurt her.

One thing is sure the boy has completely lost himself in this marriage.

Let's see what happens next.

Don't forget to vote ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 2.3K 15
β—Ž My 2nd book on short stories β—Ž The very first time I saw her, my heart whispered "she's the one" ❀️ β™‘ Stories which definitely make you fall in lov...
73.8K 2.5K 53
[A SEQUEL OF ENTANGLED LOVE] I will suggest you, read Entangled Love before this book. For her, his happiness is the most crucial thing in the world;...
512K 22.9K 97
Some stories to tickle your senses and make you emotional, some stories which were once written on a blank paper. This Book is currently ON HOLD due...