Love Stories

By iraliyawrites

A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellas✨ 1. Love Lessons by Professor ✓ 2. Bit... More

Author's Note
Dedication
Copyrights
Content
Love Lessons by Professor
Asthethics
N E W B O O K
Epilogue
Bitter Sweet Love
Asthethics
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
Epilogue
Silent Tears
Asthethics
Epilogue
The Dazzling Beauty
Asthethics
R E A D
Epilogue
N O T E
The Entangled Love
Asthethics
I M P O R T A N T

8.5K 493 99
By iraliyawrites

Eiliyah tied his tie, Badr was busy combing his thick black hair. In the morning, he used to have her in the room when he gets ready for office. He had surely made his habits worse after marriage.

Badr looked at the face of his wife. She seemed disturbed. He remembered the painful things he said to her last night.

For a moment, he felt bad for uttering that nonsense.

He rested his hands on her back and pushed her body to himself. Leaning down at her face, he captured her lips. His one hand cupped her face as he deepened the kiss, the other one wrapped around her waist.

Moving back, he caressed her cheek.

"I will see you in the evening" He mumbled huskily, pressing his lips to her ear.

Eiliyah didn't say anything.

They both went downstairs together for breakfast. Mama and Baba were already present there. She smiled at them.

"Meri piyari beti!" Ahmed raised from his seat to kiss her forehead. He came from Karachi yesterday night.

(My beautiful daughter!)

"Baba ap ki chaheti beti ke sath ap ka apna saga beta bhi khara hy" Badr told him mischievously.

(Baba with your beautiful daughter, also your own son is standing)

"Cheeky boy" Ahmed held him in a warm embrace.

They had their breakfast in a warm environment. Badr was discussing business with her father. She herself was talking to her mother in law who was telling her about the yesterday's party.

At that point, Eiliyah felt everything was perfect but in reality it wasn't. His parents knew about his behavior to her to some extent. Badr intentionally never misbehaved with her in front of anyone, including his parents. She never understood what he exactly wanted.

...

In the evening, Ahmed arranged a get together for his business friends. She was fully dressed for the evening. She was meeting the guests when Badr arrived home. He was again late today. She didn't know if he was the only worked in the company who had all responsibilities.

She was standing in the hallway, with a girl of her age, talking to her. She was smiling when Badr's eyes fell at her. She was looking breathtaking.

Her black dress suited her well.

She was looking beautiful in her skin.

He always let her down by saying painful things to her, about her skin color and poor background but one thing he never admitted to her that she was beautiful.

He eyed her, pointing towards upstairs. She silently followed him to their bedroom.

"Why are you late?" She asked.

"I was busy in office obviously!" He hated this question she loved him asking.

As they entered the bedroom, he closed to door behind them and pinned her to the door. Without saying anything he crashed his lips at her. He wildly kissed her making her senseless.

"We have guests at home" She reminded him.

He nodded at her silently and wiped off her smudged lipstick. She was done with her lipstick touch up when he came into the room dressed in a black dinner suit.

"We are twinning. You did it intentionally han!" He chuckled looking at their reflection in the mirror.

"It was not intentional" She didn't lie.

He didn't say anything this time, just turned towards her so she could help him buttoning the shirt. She understood the assignment without him asking for anything.

They walked downstairs together. A pair of eyes stared at them. Anaya left the soft drink glass at the table and walked to the place where Eiliyah was standing with a few ladies.

"Hello Eiliyah!" Anaya smiled at her.

"Hello sorry I don't remember you" She excused other guests and said the lady she was meeting for the first time certainly.

"You won't remember me because it's our first meeting. I am Anaya!" She moved her hand forward for a handshake. Eiliyah just moved her hand in the air and smiled when her next words made her shocked.

"Badr's girlfriend" Anaya kept smiling at her.

"Excuse me!" Eiliyah asked her seriously. Her gaze fell at her husband who was laughing with his friends. She averted her gaze back to Anaya.

"Don't be surprised. What do you think he won't have anyone in his life? Just look at yourself from which angle you suits him. He married you just for his father" Anaya did say it all she wanted to say for so long.

"Behave yourself Anaya! You are my guest. I don't want to misbehave with you. Watch your words!" She didn't let another woman down her.

"Oh dear! He isn't yours.." Anaya was cut off by someone.

Eiliyah's eyes fell at the coming person who wrapped his arm around her shoulders and looked at Anaya.

"Who isn't hers?" He asked Anaya seriously.

"You" She gave him a mischievous smile.

"Come on Anaya! I could be whom if not hers" Badr burst into laughter.

"You have high standards Badr! And she isn't like one percent of the wife you wanted. She doesn't suits you. She looks awful standing next to you.."

"Enough" Badr gritted his teeth.

"Enough is enough Anaya! One words against my wife again and I will shame you in front of all these people. Mind your tongue. Don't forget who you are talking to and about whom you are referring to.

My wife is just like the woman I wanted and we make an excellent couple. Don't be jealous of us!" He glared at her. He kept his tone low but his face was full of rage.

"You misbehaved with me" Anaya asked in disbelief.

"Shut up and enjoy the party" He said in the same tone, glaring her.

"Darling! Don't bother such jealous woman. Come. I want you to meet my friends!" He kissed her temple looking straight into Anaya's eyes.

Anaya shook her head in anger.

"Come!" Badr took her along him who was still under the shock. She couldn't comprehend everything just happened.

"Put smile on your face" He mumbled to her.

"Hello bhabi! How are you?" Esa asked her respectfully.

"Hello! I am fine how are you" She uttered with difficulty.

"I don't think you are fine" Esa looked at his best friend.

"She is just tired" Badr made an excuse and tapped at her back encouraging her to say something.

"I am fine bhai. Haven't seen you for so long. How is everyone at home" She asked nicely this time.

"Yeah I went to Hong Kong for business. That's why couldn't meet you and everyone is fine at home. Thank you for asking" He answered nicely.

"Your welcome. Enjoy your friends company" She left without looking at him.  Badr kept looking at him he didn't know what Anaya had said to him before he arrived there.

"She seemed disturbed. Did you guys fight?" Esa looked at him.

"Ni yaar! late aya hoon to naraz ho gai hy" He lied.

(No my friend! She is just mad at me because I arrived late)

"You guys look good together. I hope you are having a good life with her" Esa asked him in hope of getting his answers of his questions he never asked him directly.

"Of course" He mumbled.

"I mean she isn't your type" Esa added.

"What do you mean?" He asked him raising his eyebrow.

"I meant you liked girls like Anaya and bhabi isn't like her in any way. Come on! Everyone knows how much you value beauty and Bhabi isn't..So?" Esa asked curiously.

"She isn't what?" Badr gritted his teeth.

"Well leave it" Esa tried to smile he knew Badr wasn't liking this conversation. He had never uttered a word regarding his wife to him or anyone in their circle. Esa was curious how was he living with a person who wasn't like he wanted. Badr wasn't a person who would compromise easily. Everyone in their circle was curious about his married life.

"Listen to me Esa! This is the first and last time you have mentioned my wife in this way. You should know who you are talking about. She is my wife man I won't discuss my woman with you. Not at least in this disgusting way.

And for your curiosity, yes she isn't like the woman I wanted in my life. She is way better than that. She is very beautiful. I am very happy and satisfied with her. Anything else you want to know?" Badr didn't hold his anger back.

How dare everyone here was discussing his wife like it was a just a gossip and not his life? His mood was off to dangerous levels now.

"Sorry man! You misunderstood me I didn't mean that" Esa tried to clear himself.

"Cut the crap Esa! I know exactly what you meant" He stared at his friend. At least he didn't expect this from Esa.

"I am so sorry Badr! I didn't mean to offend you. I shouldn't have mentioned her like that. I accept my mistake" Esa patted his arm.

"Forget it Esa! Enjoy the party" He patted his shoulder and asked him seriously before leaving.

His eyes were in search of his wife.

..........................................................

How was it?

Anaya is back.

Badr won't tolerate anything against his wife. At least he has guts to not shame his wife in front of others👏👏

Don't forget to vote ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

520K 23.8K 125
A collection of short stories that will blow your mind with the drama, set the bar higher for love and vows to be a roller-coaster ride.
73.8K 2.5K 53
[A SEQUEL OF ENTANGLED LOVE] I will suggest you, read Entangled Love before this book. For her, his happiness is the most crucial thing in the world;...
1M 46K 104
Short stories collection where love and characters lives.... join various couples and families in their journey called life... where they will learn...
372K 16.5K 27
A short story by a rookie writer.Please give it a try though Love is a combination of respect, friendship, understanding, communication and companion...