ᴇxɪʟᴇ | ᴅᴇʀᴇᴋ ʜᴀʟᴇ

By miguelschamp

"ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜɪs ꜰɪʟᴍ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ. ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ. sᴏ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀᴍ ɪ ᴅ... More

3A Cᴀsᴛ
Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ
Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ (2)
Cʜᴀᴏs Rɪsɪɴɢ
Cʜᴀᴏs Rɪsɪɴɢ (2)
Fɪʀᴇғʟɪᴇs
Uɴʟᴇᴀsʜᴇᴅ
Uɴʟᴇᴀsʜᴇᴅ (2)
Fʀᴀʏᴇᴅ
Fʀᴀʏᴇᴅ (2)
Mᴏᴛᴇʟ Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
Mᴏᴛᴇʟ Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ (2)
Mᴏᴛᴇʟ Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ (3)
Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛs
Vɪsɪᴏɴᴀʀʏ
Vɪsɪᴏɴᴀʀʏ (2)
Tʜᴇ Gɪʀʟ Wʜᴏ Kɴᴇᴡ Tᴏᴏ Mᴜᴄʜ
Tʜᴇ Oᴠᴇʀʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ
Tʜᴇ Oᴠᴇʀʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ (2)
Tʜᴇ Oᴠᴇʀʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ (3)
Aʟᴘʜᴀ Pᴀᴄᴛ (2)
Rᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs: Lᴜɴᴀʀ Eʟʟɪᴘsᴇ
Rᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs: Lᴜɴᴀʀ Eʟʟɪᴘsᴇ (2)
Rᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs: Lᴜɴᴀʀ Eʟʟɪᴘsᴇ (3)
3B Cᴀsᴛ
Aɴᴄʜᴏʀs
Aɴᴄʜᴏʀs (2)
Mᴏʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Tʜᴀɴ Gᴏᴏᴅ
Mᴏʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Tʜᴀɴ Gᴏᴏᴅ (2)
Mᴏʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Tʜᴀɴ Gᴏᴏᴅ (3)
Gᴀʟᴠᴀɴɪᴢᴇ
Gᴀʟᴠᴀɴɪᴢᴇ (2)
Gᴀʟᴠᴀɴɪᴢᴇ (3)
Iʟʟᴜᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ
Iʟʟᴜᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ (2)
Sɪʟᴠᴇʀғɪɴɢᴇʀ
Sɪʟᴠᴇʀғɪɴɢᴇʀ (2)
Sɪʟᴠᴇʀғɪɴɢᴇʀ (3)
Rɪᴅᴅʟᴇᴅ
Rɪᴅᴅʟᴇᴅ (2)
Rɪᴅᴅʟᴇᴅ (3)
Lᴇᴛʜᴀʀɪᴀ Vᴜʟᴘɪɴᴀ
Lᴇᴛʜᴀʀɪᴀ Vᴜʟᴘɪɴᴀ (2)
Eᴄʜᴏ Hᴏᴜsᴇ
Eᴄʜᴏ Hᴏᴜsᴇ (2)
Tʜᴇ Fᴏx ᴀɴᴅ Tʜᴇ Wᴏʟғ

Aʟᴘʜᴀ Pᴀᴄᴛ

334 9 3
By miguelschamp

______________________________________

"Ariane." Luisa calls out again as she taps her cheek.

She hears rapid footsteps coming toward her. She looks up as Stiles comes into view.

"I don't know what happened. I can't get them awake." She panics

"Okay. It's okay." He bends down by Derek and Luisa is taken aback by Stiles slapping Derek.

"Derek ? Derek, come on !" He says as he slaps him again. Luisa looks back down at Ariane as she shakes her.

Stiles balls his fist up to punch him, but his hand is caught as Derek wakes up.

"Where is she ?" Derek says looking around

"Jennifer ? Gone with Scott's mom."

"She took her ?"

"Yeah, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion, okay ? So we gotta get you two out of here. The police are coming right now, and we gotta get you the hell out of here." Stiles rambles

"Whoa." Derek says sitting up, "What about Cora ?"

Before Derek can answer, he hears a groan.

"Oh, thank god." Luisa sighs

Ariane slowly sits up with Luisa helping her. She looks around and notices Stiles and Derek, but no Jennifer.

"God."

______________________________________

Luisa has Ariane's arm wrapped around her shoulders as she helps her to the car. Stiles stayed in the hospital to stall the cops and Derek went to meet with Isaac. Luisa groaned as they finally made it to the car.

"Okay, you want in the back or passenger ?" She says

Ariane frowns, "What are you talking about ?"

"You can't drive, Ariane. You were just unconscious five minutes ago." Luisa says as Ariane sighs

"Okay, okay." Ariane nods, "I got it. I can get to the passenger side."

"You sure ?"

"Yeah." Ariane says already rounding the car. Just as the two open the doors, they hear someone calling out to Luisa.

The girl turns and frowns at the sight of Anna. "Anna ?"

"Luisa." She says coming closer

"What are you doing here ?"

"Luisa, we don't have time for this." Ariane says

"Just get in, I'll only be a second." Luisa says turning to her before turning back to Anna. "I'm kind of in a rush."

"I know. I just wanted to tell you to be careful."

Luisa furrows her brows, "What are you talking about ?"

Anna sighs, "I'm talking about with Jennifer."

Luisa's face drops, "How do you know about Jennifer ?"

Anna looks away before turning away.

"Anna ?" Luisa calls out but before she knows it, Anna is gone.

Luisa huffs before reluctantly getting in the car. As she closes the door, Ariane turns to her.

"What happened ?"

"I don't know." Luisa mumbles as she starts the car, "But she knows about Jennifer."

As she makes eye contact with her sister, Ariane frowns, "What ? How ?"

"I don't know." Luisa says as she pulls out of the parking spot.

______________________________________

Luisa hadn't heard much from Stiles on what was happening next. She knew Argent, Isaac, and Allison were going to try and go after Jennifer to save Melissa and Stilinski.

So, she went on like it was just a normal day. She went to school, completed her classes and anything she normally did. She had also been simultaneously looking for Anna. She had been texting her for the past 12 hours and had gotten no response.

As she walks out of class, Lydia sighs. "Aiden's not texting me back."

Stiles stops causing the two girls to look over at him. Stiles looks around as he starts to become visibly anxious.

"Okay, well, maybe we could just- we could go over there and-" Lydia starts as Stiles phone vibrates. Luisa looks down the hall and her face falls.

"I'll be right back." She says hurrying off. Lydia watches her rush down the hall before turning back to Stiles.

Luisa pushes the doors open as she steps outside. She breathes heavily as she looks around. Her body deflates as she runs her fingers through her hair. As she turns she stops.

"Hey." Anna says keeping her distance.

"I've been looking all over for you." Luisa says walking closer, "I've been texting and calling-"

"I know." She says cutting her off. Luisa stops, "Listen, Luisa, whatever you thought about me isn't true."

"What are you talking about ?"

"I'm talking about whatever friendship you thought we had isn't real." She says, "I just needed to get close to you."

Luisa's heart drops in her chest. "What ?"

"Just like Aiden got close to Lydia, I got close to you. I needed to."

"For what ?" Luisa exclaims

"For Deucalion."

Luisa frowns, "Deucalion ? Wait, how do you even know about all of this ? You never said anything-"

"I know all of this because Deucalion is my dad."

Luisa didn't think her heart could beat any faster than it had, but it was.

"So, you're a werewolf ?" She says as Anna smirks, "So, you lied this whole time and became my friend for what ? For your psychotic dad ?"

"My dad needs Scott." Anna spits as she gets closer, "If I needed to use you as collateral damage, so be it."

Luisa's face falls slightly as she stares back at Anna. As she looked back at Anna, she couldn't see the same person she first met. It was then that she accepted that it was all fake. Everything.

She doesn't say anything as she turns back around and makes her way back into the school.

Anna watches her never moving from her spot. Unintentionally, she listens in on Luisa's heartbeat. It was rapid. Anna couldn't say she enjoyed hearing it knowing it was because of her.

She takes a deep breath as she walks off campus.

______________________________________

As Luisa walks back in, she runs into Lydia and Stiles. Stiles frowns at her expression.

"Are you okay ?"

"I'm fine." She mumbles, "What's going on ?"

"Argent was taken." Stiles says as he continues down the hall.

Luisa's eyes widen, "What ?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, what are we doing now ?"

"Guidance counselor."

"What ?" Luisa frowns as he opens the door. The three walk in and see someone already sitting there. Luisa recognizes her as Heather's friend.

"Are you here for Ms. Morrell ?" Stiles says

"No, I thought this was gym class." The girl says sarcastically

"Sweetheart, we're not in the mood for funny. Do you know where she is ?" Lydia says

"If I did, I wouldn't be waiting here for 20 minutes. So how about you two back out the door and wait your turn ?"

"We're not here for a session." Luisa says

"Well, I am. And I've got some serious issues to work on."

"Hey, wait, wait. You're Danielle. You're Heather's best friend." Stiles says

"I was Heather's best friend. We've been working on that issue three times a week."

"Hold on, did you say Ms. Morrell's 20 minutes late ?" Lydia says

"And I don't know why either. She's always on time."

Lydia turns to the other teens, "I was seeing her at the beginning of the semester. She was never late."

"Then she's not late. She's missing."

"What if we're not the only ones who think she knows something ?" Luisa says

"Then I want to know what she knows." Stiles says before rushing to Morrell's desk

"What are you doing ?" Danielle says

"Trying to find her." He says as he digs through files

"Those files are private."

"Yeah, she's kind of right." Luisa says

"That one's yours." Stiles says holding a folder out to Lydia

"Let me see that." She says immediately looking through it. She sets the folder on the table as she looks through the papers. Luisa and Danielle notice a drawing of a tree. Apparently, Stiles does too.

"Wait, Lydia, that's your drawing."

"Yeah, I know. It's a tree."

"Yeah, good too." Danielle says

"Thank you."

"No. But that's the same one, though." Stiles says standing up and walking over to them.

"Same as what ?" Luisa says

"The same one I always see her drawing in class."

"It's a tree. I like drawing trees." Lydia says not understanding

"No, but it's the exact same one. Don't you see ?" He says as Lydia glances down at the drawing. "Give me your bag."

Stiles digs through the bag and grabs her notebook. He flips a couple of pages before setting the book next to the paper from the file. "There, see ?"

As they all watch him flip through the book, there were multiple drawings of the exact same tree. Luisa frowns as he keeps flipping.

"Okay, you can have my session. You got bigger issues." Danielle says before walking out.

"What is this ?" Luisa says. Stiles shakes his head as he keeps flipping, but suddenly stops. He takes the book and flips it upside down.

"I know where they are." He says

______________________________________

Stiles opens the door before following the girls out. The halls now filled with students. "It's the Nemeton. That's where she's keeping them. It has to be."

"Stilinski."

Luisa looks over and immediately recognizes the person as Scott's dad. Stiles turns and sighs heavily before turning back to the girls.

"Agh. All right, look, go to Derek, okay ? He and Peter, they've been there before, so they'll know where it is. Tell them it's the root cellar, all right ?They'll know."

Lydia nods as Stiles walks over to Rafael.

"I'll come with you." Luisa causing a small smile to spread across Lydia's face. The two girls walk off with Rafael's eyes on them.

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 1.3K 16
and its hard to be at a party when i feel like an open wound. ― mark sloan x oc (endgame) ― alex karev x oc (fwb) ― season 1 through 9 ― word count:...
123K 4.3K 81
Anakin, Obi-wan, Rex and Ahsoka. Who doesn't know this team? Well imagine they where stuck on a planet in the middle of a forest, and the only one of...
4M 86.9K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
24.8K 876 19
now i can't say goodbye if you stay here the whole night. evan buckley x female!oc © flurryfawns 2023