Tamed || Wriothesley x Reader

By kacchaxx

"...And that's how you tame an unruly prisoner, 101." Your temper typically got in the way with any minor inc... More

Part 1 | Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Part 2 | Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Part 3 | Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
- Bonus Chapter -
Author's Note
Final Part | Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 28

7.8K 328 477
By kacchaxx

❄️

"Do I have to ban you from the Pankration Ring so you can stop coming here for the same injuries?"

You sat inside the infirmary after Nazumi had dropped you off. Sigewinne scolded you once again, but you couldn't help but laugh seeing her cheeks huff and puff out.

"I love fighting. Even if you did try and ban me, it wouldn't stop me from going." You felt her wipe an alcohol pad over your thigh.

"I don't understand... who likes to get hurt?" She frowned, placing bandage over your wound.

Obviously, Sigewinne wasn't human. Or at least, not fully human. From your time spent in the infirmary, you noticed how she often read books describing human behavior and even asked people about personal topics.

"You like taking care of people, right?" You asked, looking down at her.

"Of course." She replied.

"Then think of it that way. The smiles and good health of others warms your heart. For me, the pain and adrenaline I get from fighting warms mine." You explained.

She tilted her head, moving down to your knee. "Hm... I never thought about it like that."

You giggled. "Just a way to go about it."

She shook her head. "Still! You can get seriously hurt one day!"

You remembered back to how you felt after consuming Primordial water. It was indeed a painful experience, and you didn't want to even imagine how you would feel if she had pumped your stomach.

"I know, I know..." You sighed. "I'll try to be more careful next time."

"Next time..." She huffed again, making you laugh.

"Miss Y/N?"

A Garde had stepped at the entrance of the infirmary, making both you and Sigewinne look up.

"...Yeah?"

"The Duke wants you in his office." He said.

Your heart twisted. "Okay."

"You're not going until I'm done." Sigewinne protested.

You nodded, and the Garde walked off. She finished patching you up and forced you to take some medicine, while also making you promise to be more careful when you're fighting at the ring.

You left from the infirmary, feeling better than when you had entered. You were sure that the medicine Sigewinne gave you was going to make you drowsy, so you hurried over to Wriothesley's office, your stomach growing butterflies. 

Knocking on the door, you waited to hear his voice.

"Come in."

You opened the door and walked inside, trying to hide your bandages and quickly making sure you looked decent in the reflection of the wall panel. You walked up the metal stairs, excited to see Wriothesley sitting at his desk.

"Greetings, your highness." You teased while approaching his desk.

"Ah, Y/N. Just the person I was expecting." He was swinging his cuffs around his finger while holding some papers in his opposite hand.

You were anticipating for him to use them on you again. "Someone said you wanted me here."

He nodded, watching you sit in the chair in front of his desk. "Pretty sure you know about what happened in the production zone."

"Yeah. Word here spreads like wildfire." You stated, feeling slightly disappointed he was talking about this topic instead of what had happened before Sigewinne entered his office.

He placed the cuffs onto his desk, looking down at the papers. "How do you feel about doing a job for me?"

You raised your brow. "...Huh?"

He chuckled, looking back at you. "A job. For me."

Rolling your eyes, you crossed your arms and one leg over the other. "Well, I heard that. But why are you offering me a job?"

"Because I know you can handle it." He said, placing the papers down.

A puzzled look came about your expression. "What kind of Warden offers a prisoner a job?"

"The kind of Warden who really likes their prisoner."

You blushed, trying to look at anything else that wasn't him. "...What is it?"

"There's a rumor going around that prisoners are forming a group to escape from the Fortress. Their numbers are growing, and there have been some... protests." He explained.

You laughed. "Sounds like I need to join them."

"You think I'd let you go that easily, princess?" He grabbed his cuffs and attached them on his hip.

"Considering that I only have a couple of months left... you could let me out on good behavior." You teased.

He grinned, looking deeply at you. "But then I'll miss my chances of having you restrained on my bed, begging for me to fuck you."

Your thighs grew hot. You bit your lip, looking down. "Shut up."

He laughed, pushing himself back into his chair. "Jokes aside, this particular group feels like the Fortress isn't safe, so they've been a pain towards me lately."

"Isn't the Fortress everything but safe?" You asked.

"Before this entire dissolving crisis happened... yes, it was. Now that prisoners feel like they can't live out their sentences peacefully, they're protesting and forming an escape plan." Wriothesley looked down at the report he was reading.

"I mean, I can't blame them..." You started. "I get that some of the people here did some messed up things, but others really didn't do much to deserve being locked away in fear of their life everyday. Now that an actual threat has occurred, they have every right to protest."

Wriothesley sighed, standing up from his seat. "I figured you'd say something like that."

He walked over to you, picking up your chin so he could gaze into your eyes. His thumb brushed over your lip, making your face hot once again.

Smiling, he spoke. "...You're pretty, but you'd look even better painted with my seed."

Your eyes traveled to his erection.

He smirked, picking your face up farther so you made eye contact with him. "Answer me this. If you brought me back all the names of the people involved with this escape plan... would you agree to a lighter sentence?"

You swallowed. "I... don't know..."

"And why is that?"

It wasn't because you were against going after the escapee group, nor because you felt like they deserved to be let free.

It was because you wanted to spend more time with Wriothesley. A lesser sentence would only mean lesser time with him. You had long confronted your feelings for him, especially when you completely submitted to him earlier.

But you also had missed that feeling of just being free. Not being told what to do, where to go, or what to eat. Just relaxing under the sun, without a care in the world.

"...Fine." You said, quietly.

He chuckled, caressing your jaw. "There you go."

He brought your hand up over his belt, teasing your fingers over the tent of his pants.

"You can have part of your reward now... for good behavior." He said, playfully.

You brought both of your hands up to undo his belt. It broke apart, and you unbuttoned his pants, moving towards his zipper next.

His gaze never left your face as you pulled his dick from his pants.

He took in your reaction to his size. That surprise and lustful look on your face was everything to him.

Cupping your neck, he brought you closer to his tip. You hesitated, wondering if you'd even be able to fit him in your mouth.

He noticed you tremble, making him let out a low chuckle. "Too big?"

You swallowed harshly, letting your lips kiss his tip. He let out a deep sigh, pushing himself farther to open your mouth.

Your hands laid on the front of his hips as you took him in. You stifled back a gag as every inch of him filled your mouth.

You used your tongue to get him more wet, making him grunt.

He gripped your neck and pushed you all the way towards him, hitting the back of your throat, making that gag escape from your mouth.

"There it is." He listened to your struggle, groaning while closing his eyes. "I love that sound."

He pulled his hips back and forth while pushing your head at the same pace. You felt yourself growing wet as he sped up, another gag coming from you.

"Fuck..." He pushed his other hand onto your neck to make his pace even faster. Your tongue played with him, and every groan and moan that was earned from this only made you more horny by the second.

His speed started to get uneven as he looked down at your face, his mouth agape. He wiped a tear from your eye, grinning while letting his final moan come from his lungs.

He pulled out, listening to you cough and gasp for air.

With a few strokes, he came on your face, his eyes rolling back while you felt his warm liquid drip onto your mouth and down your chin.

He breathed heavily, gazing at you.

Smiling, he took in your current state, loving how his seed poured all over your face.

"...Like I said... even better when painted by me."

You watched him zip his pants back up and fix his belt over his hip. Despite him finishing, he was still hard, making you imagine the countless rounds you would be put through if he ended up having his way.

"Sad to see me go?" He asked, grinning down at your stare.

You looked away, feeling his liquid dripping from your chin on your chest.

He went to his room and returned with a small, clean rag. Picking up your face, he gently cleaned you off, moving from the bottom of your eye, all the way down to your cleavage.

You hummed when you felt him press onto your chest. He looked back at you, smiling.

"You'll get it soon." He said, kissing you.

You hesitantly kissed him back, feeling him brush onto your thigh.

"Something wrong?" He spoke onto your lips.

"Nothing..." You said.

He kissed you once more. "Was it too much?"

You slowly shook your head in response.

"Good." He said, kissing your cheek. "Because I wasn't fully hard."

Your eyes widened at his words. "...What?"

He laughed. "I have to save it for when I'm inside of you, of course."

You blushed, watching him kneel down to kiss your neck. Suddenly, he bit and sucked at it, making you moan.

He took a step back to look at his mark. Rubbing his thumb over it, he made eye contact with you, a stern and strict tone coming from his throat.

"I own you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2K 35
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
2M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
793K 47.7K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
824K 33.1K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...