Tamed || Wriothesley x Reader

By kacchaxx

"...And that's how you tame an unruly prisoner, 101." Your temper typically got in the way with any minor inc... More

Part 1 | Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Part 3 | Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
- Bonus Chapter -
Author's Note
Final Part | Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Part 2 | Chapter 25

7.8K 298 426
By kacchaxx

A/N:

tysm?!?! literally #1 across the board like what?!?! but seriously this means a lot, i'm glad you guys have enjoyed this story <3 now buckle up for part 2 ;)

❄️

"...What does Y/N's heart want?"

"...Wriothesley."

He laughed softly while pulling a hand to your inner thigh.

And with that, his lips fell onto yours, finally closing the distance after what felt like an eternity of waiting.

Your body grew hot while his tongue forcefully pushed into your mouth, not allowing you to breathe.

You struggled to match his pace while his hand unbuttoned your shorts and pulled them down. You moaned into the kiss, trying to break free from his dominating demeanor.

He chuckled, kissing you more while pushing his body down onto yours. His hand traveled up your stomach and under your shirt, gripping harshly at your breast.

You moved your own hands down to his pants, trying to free his erection.

He broke the kiss, making you gasp for air. His blue eyes stared down at your submissive figure, taking in every feature of your lustful state.

You zipped down his pants, but he grabbed your wrist in response.

"Ah, ah, ah..." He teased, smirking while grabbing your other wrist and putting them both in one hand.

You watched as he unhooked the cuffs from his hip and pulled it to your hands.

You panted, that one scenario flooding your mind.

He chuckled. "I've seen the way you look at these, princess. You thought I didn't know what was going on in that pretty head of yours?"

You felt the metal wrap onto your wrists and lock shut. He felt himself getting even harder from just seeing you as his own personal prisoner.

Both his hands ran down your sides until they made their way to your hips. He gripped at them, making your body shiver.

He hummed at your whine when his thumb ran over your clit. "...Here?"

You nodded, spreading your legs farther. Chuckling, he rubbed gently, making you moan.

Slowly, he pulled your underwear off, watching a waterfall come from your entrance.

"Mm..." He looked at the mess you made, just from a simple session of making out and teasing.

His finger teased around your entrance, making you beg for them to go inside. "Wrio..."

"Is that my new nickname?" He laughed, letting the tip of his finger trace circles inside of you.

You frantically tried to push yourself forward, but he slapped your thigh in response. You yelped and moaned, knowing that you were completely submitting to him.

"Beg." He said.

Your breathing hitched as you felt yourself falling into a state that you had never once dared to enter. "...Please..."

"More." He demanded.

"Please, Wriothesley. Please..."

He smirked, shoving his finger inside you. You moaned loudly from the feeling, your motions causing the cuffs to slap together as he pushed and pulled inside of you.

"You're tight..." He hummed, feeling you wrap around him. With this, he slowly added another finger, using his other hand to press down onto your lower stomach.

You were a wreck by the time you felt him pumping in and out of you. Your legs started to close when he hit your spot, and he slapped your thigh again, pushing down on it to keep them from closing.

"...Whose pussy is this?" He muttered while watching your eyes roll back as he picked up his pace.

"...You—"

"Wriothesley? Wriothesley!"

A voice had called out beyond his bedroom, making you jolt. Wriothesley sighed and pulled his fingers out of you, looking back at his door.

"Who is it?" He called out.

"It's Sigewinne! Can you come out?"

You panted, trying to compose yourself. Before you could react, Wriothesley put his fingers in your mouth, leaning down to whisper to you.

"...We'll continue this later."

— Hours Later —

You finished your meal in the cafeteria, closing the box and sighing to yourself. It had been hours since you last seen Wriothesley, and your mind and body was anticipating the moment you would be submitting to him once again.

You fumbled over your box and empty glass as you tried to stand up. You had been hot and clumsy after he dominated you, and he had barely done anything. The thought of the aftermath made you shiver, wondering if you would even be able to walk the next day.

"Good evening." A new chef said as you placed your box and glass on the counter.

"Evening." You replied.

"Have you been well?" He smiled innocently at you.

You nodded. "Just missing the surface."

"Your sentence isn't long. You'll be back up there in no time." He said.

"Right..." You walked off, keeping your gaze from others.

You didn't necessarily think about the ending of your sentence much. Of course, it was something you were looking forward to, but now that you clearly fell for Wriothesley... what would happen after you left the confines of the Fortress? Was forming a relationship with him the best idea?

You shook off your thoughts as you made your way to your room. Wriothesley didn't specify what time the two of you would meet again, but with the way Sigewinne was explaining a situation to him after you left, you knew it would be a while.

You sighed once more, turning down the hallway to go to your room. However, you ran into an unexpected guest on your way.

"...Y/N!"

You looked up to see Avice waving to you.

"Oh, hey." You said.

"I've been looking everywhere for you!" You noticed the panicked face she held.

"Why? What's wrong?" You placed your hands on your hips, watching her take a deep breath.

"I'm sure you know about the recent events, right?" She said.

"Yeah. I fell victim to it." You explained.

"Gosh, that's horrible..." Avice placed a hand on her heart. "But something else is going on."

You sighed. "It's always something going on here..."

"I know. But you have to listen to me." Her voice grew strict.

"...Okay?" You furrowed your brows.

She swallowed harshly. "Whatever you do, don't go to the production zone."

You blinked. "The production zone? Why?"

"The water levels have been rising around the Fortress. A panel broke in the production zone, causing it to flood over!"

You tilted your head. "Isn't that something small, though? I mean, all they have to do is patch it up."

Avice shook her head. "The workers there... they all dissolved!"

You widened your eyes. "...The Primordial water..."

Avice's eyes swelled with tears.

"Faissolle... he was there..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 623 21
تكملة لرواية لما انا بالذات ، حيث اني خرجت من حسابي القديم عن طريق الخطأ ولم استطع استرجاعه، لذلك سأكمل النشر هنا 😅😅😅💔
1M 44.9K 61
"𝗦𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗹𝗲. 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝘀𝘁." 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼...
16.2K 484 29
"In the hollow of night, his fury unfurls, Against the cold wall, my spirit whirls. His hand a vice, my voice suppressed, In silent screams, my fears...
17.4K 260 12
The son of the infamous hero Saitama has somehow found himself in a new dimension and unable to get home. He settles in rather quickly, but word of h...