Stay by my side...🫶

By Cutiepie36458

Hi guys.... I'm an amateur writer.... so please forgive my flaws... this is the story about 2 innocent souls... More

Introduction
1. Expect the unexpected
2. Expect the unexpected -2
3. The unexpected hook up
4. The marriage
5. Reception and first night
6. His Home...
7. Getting to know each other .
8. Back to college
9. Sivaangi's dreams ...
10. His care....
11. Singer Sivaangi on stage...
12. His outburst...
13. Her exams....
14. Back to Madhurai..
15. Shopping time...
16. His past...
17. Her comfort...
18. I Need you...
19. Married again...
20. Day out with family
21. Singing classes
22. Her results....
23. Super singer....
24. Finale.....
25. Her confession...
26. His confession.... their anniversary
27. Shopping together
28. Manali.....
29. My wife...
30. Playback singer Sivaangi....
31. Entering parenthood...
32. Playback singer Sivaangi is back
33. College Reunion....
34. Awards....
35. New member.... family reunites
suggestions...

Characters

2.6K 130 9
By Cutiepie36458

Hi friends... Let me introduce the main characters....

Meet our hero

Ashwin Kumar... 27 year old young lecturer in XYZ college.... An introvert person who doesn't mingle with anyone except for his close gang who knows why he is like this.... He was not like this before but his experiences made him like this.... Doesn't mingle much even with his colleagues.... He is a crush for many girls in his college including lecturers and students.... A momma's boy... Listen only to her.... (Before marriage)😁.... was in a relationship during ug days... But got separated.... He lost his faith in marriage and relationships.... Due to compulsion from his mother he agreed to get married.... But God knows what life has planned for him..... Respects girls a lot....

Next our heroine

Sivaangi Krishnakumar..... 20 year old student... Studying in XYZ college.... Ashwin is her lecturer..... An introvert girl..( I know that's not her.... But for this story she is an introvert)... Has many dreams but her parents are not supportive.... Belong to an orthodox family where it is believed that girls belong to kitchen.... It is not even necessary that they need proper education..... In school and college she was mocked for her voice and appearance..... No one befriended her except for her 2 BFFs.... She was the class topper and many were jealous of her for this reason.... Teacher's fav... Due to mocking by her classmates she always isolates herself and never spends time well with others.... Her only solace are her best friends with whom she shares almost all her worries... They are the only people who knows who the actual Sivaangi is... Not even her sister knows her.....

Let's meet Sivaangi's BFFs....

Sakthi...

A chirpy boy... Wants to become an anchor in television.... Sivaangi's friend from 11th std... Joined same course and college as her.... He is her comfort place and her ardent supporter... Always there to change her mood and make her happy..... He don't like the way her parents treat her.... But can't do anything.... Always wants her happiness and stood by her in all her ups and downs

Harsha

Author's crush🙈

Harsha.... Sivaangi's neighbour cum childhood friend... Know her since her 5 years of age... Her childhood playmate.... Studied in same school and class and finally joined same course in same college as Sivaangi.... Wants to be a music composer and singer.... Only person who actually knows the depth of Sivaangi's dreams and the real depth of her sorrows... Her ardent supporter.... A genuine soul who wants the best for her... He too don't like how her parents treat her... But can't express anything.... Always stand by her in her ups and downs

Only these 2 people are her pillaar of support until her marriage.... Will this marriage change something... Will wait and see....

Aswin's gang

Pugazh... Studied with Ashwin in ug ... Works in a MNC...

Rakshan... Studied with Ashwin in school and ug... His bestest friend.... Works as a lecturer in ABC college.....

Sharath.... Partner.... Aswin's friend from school and ug....works in a MNC

These 3 are the people who knows about ashwin's past and the reason why he refuse for marriage.... His comfort zone... The only people with whom Ashwin becomes an extrovert... Who knows his insecurities and sorrows inside out ...

Heroine's sister

Teju.... 24 year old.... Ashwin's prospective bride.... A girl who was fed up with the orthodox nature of her parents.... Completed her degree but was not allowed to work saying that it's time for her to get married and there's no need for her to work.... wanted to be a dancer but was not allowed to pursue her dreams....

Imagine someone as Sivaangi's parents.... Honestly speaking they are toxic characters in this story and I don't want to cast the sweet Binni ma'am and krishnakumar sir for this role...
Imagine someone as Ashwin's parents... They are not negative.... Infact they are very supportive... His mother's only concern was Aswin's marriage.... As she wanted him to be happy with his life....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 19.1K 54
S - En life haa spoil panitalaa.. en appa amma.. Anna.. ellarum enaa vendam nu solitu poitangaa..unaala dhaan. A - Na soldratha.. S - edhuku ippadi...
21K 1.4K 43
Hi friends.... I'm back with another plot.... hope you'll like it and support me like the way you did for my previous story.... What happens when you...
2.7M 156K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
340K 7.6K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancé," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...