Matt Sturniolo Imagines

By eilishgfwp

Matt sturniolo Imagine for you guys!! NO SUMT ONLY KISSES OR HUGS I'm opening for ideas of you guys :)โค hop... More

All too well.
Family line
Cardigan
I love you.
Stay with me .
Should i do it?
The night we met
Star shopping. (1)
Star shopping (2)
Update!!
Star shopping (3)
Star shopping (4)
Miserable man
Star shopping (5)
Star shopping (6)
It'll be okay.
Star shopping (7)
Star shopping (8)
Look after you
Jealous girl
Moth to a flame (1)
Moth to a flame (2)
Moth to a flame (3)
Moth to a flame (4)
The night we met
Burn
Update!!
The summer i turend pretty!
My blood
Unlearn (1)
Unlearn (2)
Out of the woods
Breathin.
The 30th
The 30th (2)
The archer.
That Way (1)
That Way (2)
Romantic homicide
That Way (3)
That way (4)
That Way (5)
That way (6)
505.
Fix You.
Break a broken heart.
Break a broken heart (2)
Break a broken heart (3)
To be so lonely
Update!!
Because i liked a boy
Enchanted
Hailey comet
Will you cry?
Updates!!!
Block me out.
Lie
Lie (2)
This love
Long live
News!!
Brothers.
Afterglow
Afterglow (2)
Afterglow (3)
Afterglow (4)
Mess it up
Water fountain
Lover
New fan fiction update!
7 years.
Fall in love in October
Fall instagram feed <3
Requests!!
I didnt knew (2)
I didnt knew (3)
I didnt knew. (4)
Wildest dreams
I didnt knew (5)
I didnt knew (6)
I didnt knew (7)
Important!!
I didnt knew (8)
I didnt knew (9)
I didnt knew (10)
Fine line.
Full machine
๐๐„๐– ๐…๐€๐ ๐…๐ˆ๐‚
Everywhere, everything
UPDATE!!
Panic room
Panic room (2)
NEWSSS
The wedding song

I didnt knew (1)

2.7K 17 15
By eilishgfwp

New series !!

Collage life. For you it's was one of the most difficult and the most good time of your life, you was one of the most smart girls in the compose. And you were one of the most popular girls in this place.

You always was around people even if it's was for a study or just for hang out at night at some clubs and party's. You always had the company and you always where in the middle of the dramas.

Some girls hate you for nothing, some of them told you're a slut who hooking up with some guys and then leaving them for nothing. Some of them adore you for being so smart.

But you didn't like the idea of you, you hated yourself, you wanted other life, another life and a new world for yourself. It's what you was in high school, and now you the same person you try to change all your life.

Your roommate was the one to prove it, he always try to prove it to everyone, he hated you, but he also was one of the most successful guys in this compose.

Matt wasn't like you, but he was so similar to you, he was smart and successful man. He was everything that every girl wanted for her life, but for some reason no one in this school love Matt. Or be with him in a relationship.

Only two girls was, and that's was for the short time he had. And you were there in every single one of them. Even when matt hated you, you felt like no one have this connection with you, like he have.

It's was one more of those days where you woke up early for your class and Matt was still sleeping in the other room. Your house was a mess this time because the night before and your room also was so messy.

You woke up for a cold weather and a rain outside, you hated rain days and you always had to take care of the house where there's rain outside.

You walked out to the kitchen and made for you some hot coffee and closed the windows to make sure no water will come in the house.

"Good morning." You heard behind you. You turned around to see Matt half of sleeping. "You seem like you still didn't get up." You crossed your arms on your chest. "Well, I was asleep until I heard the coffee machine buzzing." He said and rubbed his eyes.

"You're not living alone Matt, get used it!" You said and put some ice on your coffee. "Well, I got used to, I just prefer to deny it." He said and got into the bathroom.

You rolled your eyes and sigh. "Well, I have a class and I'm not going to be late because you wanna fight with me, have a good day." You took your bag and your coffee cup and walked to the door. "Wait, a class?" Matt got out of the bathroom.

"Yeah, obviously." You rolled your eyes. "I thought you have a day off because of the weather." He said and look outside. "Since when you know my schedule?" You asked him.

"I'm living with you, remember?" He said and laughed. "Right, but no. I do not have a day off." You said and sigh. "And I have, what would you do? Spend the day with me by watching movies and cuddling?" You asked.

"No, I will go out and spent the day with another girl." He smirks and you just nodded your head. "Well, fuck you matthew." You said and closed the door behind you.

"Asshole." You mumble to yourself, Matt was proud of himself, even when he felt a little embarrassed for what he made you feel, is that was right to say?

-
"I hate my roommate!" You said and throw your bag on the table. "Wow, clam down girl." Nai told you. "What's going on?" Phoebe asked you, but of your best friends was confused. "I hate Matt." You correct yourself.

"Thanks god, but what going on." Nai said and you sigh. "He asked me what about my day off, and what's going on today. So I told him that what would he do if I'll stay at home, he will cuddle with me and watch a movie of course not!" You shouts.

"Well, you're right." Phoebe said. "And then he said, no I'll go out and spent the day with another girl. Because it's what I've done when we both had a day off." You rolled your eyes.

"Well, is he stupid, he hate you and you hate him, what did he expect you would do?" Nai said and you sigh. "I know, he can be a real dick sometimes." You said and she nodded.

"He always been." Phoebe said and Nai agree with her. "Yeah, just ignore him, I wish you could have a roommate like mine." Nai said and you laughed. "Well, you're with your boyfriend." You said and she nodded.

"And I'm living the dream girl!" She said. "Yeah, but let's forget about it. What about the party your new man got for us?" Phoebe asked. You knew what she meant.

You met a new guy before a month ago, he was at your place a few times, both of you were hooking up for once or twice.

"Well, we have to go there, he let his friends know I'm his girlfriend." You said and they were happy for you. "I'm so happy! Finally a relationship." Nai said and hugged you tight.

"I'm actually so surprised." You said and laughed. "Im happy for you." Phoebe said and smiled. You got into Phoebe arms and laughed. When you pulled back you saw Matt standing there with his friends and laughing.

You couldn't help but look.

-
It's was already afternoon, almost 6 pm. You got ready for tonight, and texted jake about tonight. Matt was in the living room, he watched tv and scroll through his TikTok.

When you walked out of the room he watch you going to the mirror next to the door and get up. "Wow, where are you going?" He asked you. "None of your business." You put your lipstick on. "Come on." He said.

"A party, with my new boyfriend." You said and closed the bottle. "Boyfriend?" Matt raised his eyebrows and cleared his throat. "Yes, are you not hearing me?" You asked.

"No yeah, uh, who is it?" He asked and came after you. "Jake, from room 105." You said. "Oh come on!" Matt throw his arms in the air. "He sleeping with a girl In his room!" Matt shouts. "Well, you too. And still phoebe dated you in this start of the year." You replied.

"Yeah, and now you and Phoebe opened a hate club about me." He said and tapped the table with his finger. "I don't hate you Matt." You looked up at him and he looked at you confused. "That you think I hate you doesn't mean Im really hate you." You adds.

"Really?" He raised his eyebrows. "Yeah, after everything that happened in high school, it's nothing to do with you." You shrug your shoulders. "But I do understand why you hate me so much." You sigh and walked to the door. "If you wanna come.. then." You sigh.

"Then comes."

You said and closed the door behind you.

-
You walked into the party after everything you said to Matt tonight, and morning what made you feel weird and uncomfortable with yourself but you try to forget about him.

"Hey, you good?" Jake put his hand on your tight and cuts off your mind. "What? Yeah." You said and smiled. "Something happened?" He asked and looked at you. "No, nothing, just a little talk with my roommate." You said.

He looked back to the road and nodded. "Well, you should forget about him, you with me now, on your way to the party." He said and smiled at you, you thought maybe Jake is right, he always was. So what could be wrong.

You got into the party, you walked straight to your friends and Jake went to his friends, you walked with them to the kitchen, taking some drinks and talking about the people who were next to you, or in your college.

"So, Matt didn't came too?" Phoebe asked. "No, he is in the house, not a type of party's." You said. "You should know that though." Nai said and pointed at her. "Well, we dated for two months!" She shouts. "Yeah whatever, you still should know." Nai drank the whole cup.

"Well, he still was a weird motherfucker, I don't know how y/n getting along with him." Phoebe said too and sipped her drink. You just sigh and rolled your eyes. "He's easy to handle. And I know him for almost 7 years!"

"Wasn't he friend with the girl you hated?" Nai asked. "Alanha and yes, but.. we not talking about the thing." You said. "What thing?" Phoebe asked.

"When y/n was on high school she had a really close friend who was friend with your ex, and this girl had some crush about someone in their school." Nai started talking.

"Okay, and?" Phoebe asked. "He liked me, but she thought I did it in purpose because she liked him too, and we had a huge fight and i accidentally said to the whole school she had a crush on him." You said and sigh.

"God!" Phoebe said. "Long time ago, but we got through this." You said and looked at Jake who looked at you up and down. "I'll be right back." You said and smiled at your friends.

When you saw Jake he walked upstairs and made you follow him. You walked upstairs too. It's was all dark and you couldn't see a thing. "Jake?" You called him. "Right here." Jake said and put his hands on your waist.

He made you turned around and laughed. He kissed your lips and you just got into it. "Wait." You said and pulled back. "Is that okay we doing it here?" You asked him.

"Who gives a fuck."
"Jake?"

"Yes, it's okay." He said and pulled you into the room. He kissed you nonstop until you find yourself on the sheets under him. He didn't stopped kissing you, he didn't stopped at all, and you got into this.. like everytime.

-
It's been the second day you've been sick since the party, you knew it's probably because of the alcohol you drink, or because of the cold outside, it's middle of March.

You were on your bed when Matt was on the living room like always, he hated the day when you were sick. He always had to take care of you and the house at the same time.

He could hear you breathing or just getting up, he hated that, but he just couldn't do anything else. "Do you need any help here?" He get up and walked to your room.

"No, thanks." You said and smiled at him. "Okay, but if you need me to make a soap, forget about it." He said and walked out of the room. "So you left me to the death?"

"Oh, yeah, absolutely." He said and smiled at you, you rolled your eyes and sigh. "I hate you!" You shouts and he just picked his thumb up and closed the door.

You stayed at your bed until 5pm. Then Matt opened your door once again. "Hey, im going to the grocery, you need something?" He asked. "Nah, thank you." You smiled.

He closed the door and locked the front door, you stayed at your room, but when you get up to take you some water, you felt like you gonna faint,You felt like you gonna throw up.

You ran to your bathroom and sat next to the toilet, you let everything out, and then you realise why are you being so sick, why isn't because of the cold, or the alcohol, or the period that you didn't got.

You ran to the medical closet and took out a pregnancy test. You didn't thought it's can be real, you wasn't ready to be a mother, especially not in the college.

You start crying yourself out, you didn't want to believe it's actually happening right now. And especially not from some guy in the college that you hooked up with.

When you saw the results...

You forget how to breathe, you saw black and all blur.

Maybe there's a chance you gonna be a mom by the end of the year.

-
Part 2?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 93 19
In which stone cold glares and rude comments in the day turn into stolen kisses faster than they realized secret relationship, they both fall hard an...
148K 2.6K 31
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›, ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ต, ๐—ท๐˜‚๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ...
14.4K 86 18
๐š—./ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š”๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™๐šœ ๐š๐š˜๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š› I changed this to a imagine story LMAO๐Ÿ˜ญ i don't know what was going thro...
228K 1.7K 31
your best friends brothers were always off limits but a secret wouldn't hurt? based on the kissing booth!