LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

By beauty_zyl

Zhao Yunlan is a lonely guy who hardly to fall in love. Even Zhu Hong tried to tackle him, his heart never mo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15(Final)

Chapter 10

36 7 10
By beauty_zyl

"Please don't worry. He is fine now. He has no problem with his head because of that fallen brick. Just he got a few stitches for his wounded head. But still we need to check further after he woke up just in case he got any concussion," Da Qing told as he got the case of Zhao Yunlan during his shift in the emergency room on that day.

Lin and Mr. Zhao sigh in relieved but Shen Wei still trembled at her seat to see the condition of Zhao Yunlan because of her. She is afraid if the relationship of her with Zhao Yunlan has caused this incident happened. The burdening of curse on her shoulder made her feels more worried over her relationship with Zhao Yunlan now. Mr. Zhao was arrived after half an hour he got the phone call from Lin. Mr. Zhao directly gets Shen Wei after he heard about his son's condition from Da Qing.

"Shen Wei, please don't worry. My son has a long time to live on this ground. So please don't worry, okay? He just got a minor wound like Da Qing said," Mr. Zhao assured.

"I am sorry, shushu. Because of me, he got that injury," Shen Wei apologized for her guilty feeling to cause this incident happened to Zhao Yunlan at the project site.

Mr. Zhao shakes his head as he knows the situations of both sides.

"Shen Wei, please don't blame yourself. If I am in Yunlan's shoes, I will do the same to you. I may push you or cover you like Yunlan did. That is the spontaneously reaction to save his lover. So, please don't blame yourself. This is not related to your family curse or what. This is just an accident. During we are involving in the project site, the unexpected incident always occurred if we are not careful. I am sure, that is just the fault from the workers who didn't be careful in their works for that fallen brick," Mr. Zhao assured.

"Miss Shen, Zhao shu said the truth. If I am in Yunlan's shoes, I will do the same too. Not only me, Zhao shu, but anybody who is in that situation will save the life first. So please don't worry, okay?" Lin added with his assurance for Shen Wei at her seat in front of the emergency room.

"Shen Wei, please don't worry. Yunlan is fine. For your information, he always got this kind of incident in his life. He once almost died because of his naughtiness when he fell off the tree when he was child. You can see his shoulder. He still has that scars on his back and front shoulder. That wood was struck directly from his back shoulder to the front. If you are logically thinking, is that incident caused by your family curse too? He still not met you yet at that time, right? So why is he almost died at that time? This is a life, Shen Wei. Everything happens in this life is because of the fate and destiny, not the curse. If you are obsessed over the curse, then forever you will think everything happened are because of curse. But it's not, okay?" Da Qing tried to make Shen Wei understand the situation now.

Shen Wei sighs in relief. Now she can accept the situation happened to Zhao Yunlan when no one has blaming on her. She knows Zhao Yunlan or anyone will do the same to see such as situation. Even she will do the same if she is brave enough to do that. But she is not that brave like Zhao Yunlan did. Her legs will be trembled to see that situation. She may can't push or even cover Zhao Yunlan if she is in Zhao Yunlan's shoes to save her at that time. But who knows right when you are in love and you love someone so much. Maybe you will be spontaneously saved your lover without your knowing.

"Zhao shu, you and them can visit Yunlan after the nurse settled with the warded procedure. And please don't wake him for now. And if he woke up soon, he is throwing up, immediately call the nurse or doctor, okay? That's the meaning of his head got a concussion. But I hope he will be fine accordingly to his x-ray result that I checked for a moment ago," Da Qing reminded.

Mr. Zhao nods understand.

"Thank you, Da Qing," Mr. Zhao said and Da Qing walks away to continue his shift work in the emergency room for today.

"Zhao shu, I will leave boss to your care now. I need to check on the workers at the project site. Miss Shen, please don't worry about the work. I will call your secretary to ask the manager from your company," Lin interrupted.

Shen Wei just nods.

"Lin, call Chu to help you at the site," Mr. Zhao ordered.

Lin nods understand. Chu always helped Lin for the company works if Zhao Yunlan can't help Lin. Actually Chu is a cousin of Zhao Yunlan but he didn't like to work in the company. He enrolled to the police academy but then he failed the police academy because of his injury during he saved his twin brother who was jumped the building for the frustration to be bankruptcy in his family. At that time, Chu's younger twin brother took the left position in that company while Chu enrolled to the police academy.

After two years his twin brother handled that left company, that company was bankruptcy and his twin brother got depression to solve the problem in that company. They lost all the money and company made his twin brother took the decision to suicide by jumping that company's building. Chu who wanted to save his twin brother at that time also fell off the building but because of his brother covered him, he was safe and got the worst injury on his shoulder but his brother was died.

Since that, Chu didn't want to work in the company but Mr. Zhao asked him to be Zhao Yunlan's bodyguard to make sure Chu can do something in his life for his related interest. Mr. Zhao knows that Chu had interest in police work, in guarding the life of the people around him. And Mr. Zhao also knows that Chu is really good about the company management. Just Chu got a bit trauma to be in the company works. So, Mr. Zhao hired him to be Zhao Yunlan's bodyguard while helping Zhao Yunlan in the company management.

"Zhao shu, you can go and help Lin for the work too. I will be fine at here to take care of Yunlan," Shen Wei said as she saw Lin left them.

"It's okay, Shen Wei. I will leave him to you after I make sure his head didn't get any concussion. Besides, I can accompany you at here while waiting for him to wake up," Mr. Zhao assured.

Shen Wei sighs and she nods in defeated. She leans her head on the wall to wait for the warded procedure of Zhao Yunlan like Da Qing told to them. After half an hour, the nurse came and she told to them the ward number for Zhao Yunlan to stay. Shen Wei and Mr. Zhao walk into that ward and they saw Zhao Yunlan is laying on that hospital bed with a bandage is wrapping on his head while his arm has an iv drip.

"Seems like he is fine to see him laying peacefully like that," Mr. Zhao said and Shen Wei silents but her heart is praying to hope just like what Mr. Zhao said now.

"Mr. Zhao, miss, if he woke up and throw up, please directly call me or any nurse at outside, okay?" that nurse reminded and they just nod understand since Da Qing already told to them about that reminder.

Shen Wei walks closer to Zhao Yunlan and she pulls the hand of Zhao Yunlan to her chest while staring on Zhao Yunlan's paler face. She didn't say anything but just silently looking at that paler face. Mr. Zhao didn't bother with Shen Wei's doing now to his son but he just takes a seat on the couch in that ward. He opens his tablet and does his work while waiting for Zhao Yunlan to wake up. Shen Wei falls to sleep after an hour she kept staring on Zhao Yunlan's face.

"You must be tired to think of my son, Wei," Mr. Zhao said and he covers Shen Wei's back body with his thick jacket before he continues his work on the tablet.

Mr. Zhao left them at almost dawn to have a fresh air at outside for his sleepiness. Shen Wei still not woke up as she fell asleep at the side of Zhao Yunlan while covering her face between the folding arms on the hospital bed. Zhao Yunlan woke up from his unconscious at that dawn and he saw Shen Wei at his side made him smiles happily to know that his girlfriend is safe from that incident. He tried to move his hand to remove the hair of his girlfriend which fallen on that beautiful face but failed when his hand stuck with that iv drip tube on his arm.

"Yunlan, you woke up..."

"Shhhh... Don't wake her, dad. Let her sleep," Zhao Yunlan signaled to his dad with his other hand to see his dad entered the ward with a surprising look.

Mr. Zhao nods understand and he walks closer toward his son to check on his son.

"Are you feeling uncomfortable like want to throw up or dizzy?" Mr. Zhao whispered at Zhao Yunlan's side.

Zhao Yunlan shakes his head.

"Just my arm feels numb maybe because of this iv drip and then Xiao Wei is holding my hand too," Zhao Yunlan whispered back and Mr. Zhao sighs in relief.

"Da Qing and the nurse reminded us to tell them if you throw up. They are afraid if your head got a concussion because of that fallen brick," Mr. Zhao told.

Zhao Yunlan nods a little.

"I am fine, dad. Your son is stronger than you expected," Zhao Yunlan teased and Mr. Zhao slightly giggles to hear that.

Shen Wei on the other hand feels like she is dreaming of the people talk near her now. She didn't know that Zhao Yunlan already woke up and now is talking with the whispering with his dad. Shen Wei frowns to hear that familiar voices which she heard like the voices from Zhao Yunlan and Mr. Zhao. She slightly opens her eyes just to see the blurry movements near her. She blinks a little her sleepy eyes and those voices become louder in her ears.

"Yunlan?" Shen Wei called that name to see the blurry movement without her rim glasses now.

"Xiao Wei? Are you woke up from your sleep now?" Zhao Yunlan asked to confirm and with that ask, Shen Wei widely opened her eyes just to see the real situation in front of her now which Zhao Yunlan and Mr. Zhao are staring on her face.

"Oh, my! Yunlan, you are really woke up now. How are you? Are you okay? How is your head? Is it painful? Are you dizzy? Do you want to throw up?" Shen Wei kept asking under her worry heart.

Zhao Yunlan and Mr. Zhao giggle to see the panicked state of Shen Wei now made Shen Wei frowns to see them.

"Zhao shu, Yunlan... He is..." Shen Wei speechless.

"He is fine, Shen Wei. Really fine. Nothing happen to his head. Just that minor wound," Mr. Zhao assured to Shen Wei.

Shen Wei looks at Zhao Yunlan to get the confirmation and Zhao Yunlan nods with his assurance smile. Finally Shen Wei can sigh in relief to know the real condition of Zhao Yunlan now after that incident. She smiles to her boyfriend but then she remembered of her own son who is she left behind under the care of Sang and Wang but she didn't take him yet to be here since evening. She even didn't call to her cousin to tell about her condition at here nor to inform to Yezhun about her can't take him from her cousin's house.

"Oh, my god! I forgot of Yezhun! I need to call Sang now and ask him about my son," Shen Wei panicked and she hurriedly walks away to call Sang before Zhao Yunlan or Mr. Zhao can prevent her since now is already dawn and Sang may be in the deep sleeping.

Zhao Yunlan and Mr. Zhao look at each other before Mr. Zhao said those words and Zhao Yunlan chuckles to hear that.

"Maybe you are right, Yunlan to be the second person that special in her heart. Or maybe it's changed now to be the first person in her heart since she can forget about her son just to worry too much about your condition now," Mr. Zhao said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 1K 18
Hello this is my first Attempt to write a story, I hope it will be a good one and worth it to read. My most loved characters are of course of Guardia...
6.4K 449 20
Zhao Yunlan love his classmate Shen Wei very much when he was young. For him, he is his world. His beautiful and sweet angle. But One day Shen W...
23.9K 1.2K 20
Because of his father's last wish, Zhao Yunlan had to find his fiancée. Someone he had met when they were little. In his search, Zhao Yunlan met with...
28.8K 1.8K 33
The perfect human being Zhao Yunlan falls for the perfect human being, Shen Yezun but ends up getting married to the imperfect, Shen Wei. Let's see h...