Everything & More (Book 1 in...

By SelMarX

Martha, a strong blinded by love woman, must come to terms that Everything she knows in life is going to chan... More

🚨AUTHOR'S NOTE 🚨
Chapter 1-Martha
Chapter 2-Martha
Chapter 3-Ryan
Chapter 4-Martha
Chapter 5-Jonathan
Chapter 6-Ryan
Chapter 7-Martha
Chapter 8-Martha
Chapter 9-Ryan
Chapter 10-Jonathan
Chapter 11-Martha
Chapter 12-Martha
Chapter 13-Martha
Chapter 14-Martha
Chapter 15-Martha
Chapter 16-Ryan
Chapter 17-Martha
Chapter 18-Martha
Chapter 19-Ryan
Chapter 20-Ryan
Chapter 21-Martha
Chapter 22-Martha
Chapter 23-Jonathan
Chapter 24-Martha
Chapter 25-Martha
Chapter 26-Martha
Chapter 27-Ryan
Chapter 28-Jonathan
Chapter 29-Martha
Chapter 30-Martha
Chapter 31-Ryan
Chapter 32-Ryan
Chapter 33-Martha
Chapter 34-Ryan
Chapter 35-Jonathan
Chapter 36-Martha
Continuing Update🚨
Chapter 37 - Martha
Chapter 38-Martha
Chapter 39-Martha
Chapter 40-Ryan
Chapter 41-Martha
Chapter 42-Martha
Chapter 43-Martha
Chapter 44-Martha
Chapter 45-Jonathan
Chapter 46-Martha
Chapter 47-Ryan
Chapter 48-Martha
Chapter 49-Ryan
Chapter 50-Martha
Chapter 51-Ryan
Chapter 52-Jackie
Chapter 53-Martha
Chapter 55-Martha
Chapter 56-Ryan
Chapter 57-Martha
Chapter 58-Third Person
Chapter 59-Ryan
Chapter 60-Jonathan
Chapter 61-Jonathan

Chapter 54-Jonathan

1.1K 41 7
By SelMarX

🚨WARNING: Explicit Content. This will be my first time putting out a little smut. Nothing too detailed and very quick. It's not the entire chapter just a section.

If that is not for you there will be  the following symbols:⚠️ as an indicator before and after so that you can scroll past.

So please enjoy and for those who do read by all means give any recommendations or tips.☺️

~~~~~~

The drive back to the office was hell. It was like all the signs to not go back were throwing themselves right at my face. I must have hit every red light on the way. Then the cold coffee from this morning spilled all over the interior because some asshole cut me off. When I finally arrived I was struggling to find a decent parking spot in the main lot.

Walking to my office I passed by Jackie's and noticed that thankfully she wasn't in there. My assistant Gabe, was sitting at his desk typing away when he noticed me approaching. "Hey Gabe, did she leave?"

"Not the office, but once you hung up she stormed away and I haven't seen her since." I nodded understanding she was still lurking somewhere.

"Alright, do you have the papers she was trying to leave?"

He gave me an apologetic look, "No, she took those with her, said she would be back."

I sighed as I pinched the bridge of my nose, "I'm sorry you had to deal with that, Gabe."

"It's okay." Gabe and I had a silent understanding. He was fully aware of what happened between Jackie and I. He's my assistant. He isn't blind or deaf. It was clear he didn't approve but the last thing he was, was judgmental. "I'll give you a heads up if there's trouble coming."

I gave a small nod before entering my office. Going around my desk, I opened my briefcase taking out a pile of case files and dispositions. A manilla envelope that was smaller than the rest slipped and fell to the ground. Picking it up, the size and weight of it in my hands told me what it was. However, I would only be able to confirm it if I looked inside.

I took a deep breath as I opened the envelope. Slowly pulling the papers out, I read the title.

Fucking Divorce Papers

I tossed the envelope back onto the desk, closing my eyes. The envelope has been sitting in my briefcase ever since Martha gave them to me and tossed me out. I hadn't had the heart to look at them till now. Till our session where she was begging me to let her go.

I sat in my chair leaning back as I stared off into the corner of my office.

10 Months ago...

My attire for dinner tonight was almost complete as I tied my tie in the mirror trying to get it just right. The pitter-patter of feet running into the room filled my ears when my eyes caught sight of the little princess bouncing into our bedroom.

"Daddy, pwweeaasse can I come?"

A small smile appeared on my face as I spotted her in the mirror, "You know you can't princess, Mommy and Daddy are having a little night out."

Paige knew what she was doing, she popped open those big globes that matched my own in color, puckered her bottom lip just the right amount, and tilted her head to the side. If she was able to do this at 4 ½ I have no idea what kind of force of nature she is going to be when she is a teenager. I had to look away before I gave in.

God, I'm a sucker

"Alright, babe are you ready?" Martha asked, coming out of the bathroom. She was flattening out her dress with her hands when she looked up and caught me standing looking dumbfounded. "W-what?"

"You look beautiful." I wasn't lying, Martha was a very beautiful woman. Her long brown hair cascading down her back and those bright eyes always shining my way.

She gave a small smile, "Well don't you clean up well." Martha sauntered over to me and placed her hands on my shoulders before giving me a peck on the lips. "How did I get so lucky?"

A pang of guilt hit me, knowing the truth. I still can't believe what I've been doing.

'You need to stop....'

It was the statement I kept telling myself over and over again.

"I'm the lucky one." The way she was staring at me made me want to break down right then and there and tell her everything. Though I knew if I did she would never look at me the same way.

~~~~~~

Martha was sipping her wine and absorbing the music of the piano playing on stage. We had cleaned our plates and were now waiting for dessert. This was our spot for date night. She placed her glass down and got an excited look in her eyes when the piano picked up and people started to stand.

"Come on, let's dance." She looked at me with that excitement in her eyes.

A small amused chuckle left me, "Baby you know I don't dance."

"Oh come on please?" She playfully pouted.

Just then my phone started going off. "Hold on a second, I need to get this."

Martha's playfulness was replaced with sadness in her eyes as she froze, "Babe it's date night you promised."

"I know, baby but it's Mr. Hauffman. I promise once I make name partner I won't be running around like some lap dog."

"Promise?"

"Yes." I gave her a quick kiss on her cheek and exited the restaurant to hear better.

"Hello"

"Hey baby" her sultry voice came through "I need you"

I looked around and lowered my voice a bit. "Jackie baby, I can't see you right now. I told you that yesterday."

"Yea, yea you have your date night."

"So if you know that, why are you calling?"

"Because I. Still. Want. You." God damn it she was demanding. The unrelenting want she had for me always had a way of turning me on... at least from a distance.

My voice came out strained, "Jackie."

"Are you telling me that you don't want to be here right now? That you rather stay there with a woman who you know misses that other man...even though she has you standing right in front of her." I shut my eyes tight, hating the truth behind those words. She does miss him, I see it in her eyes. "Plus, Mr. Hauffman sent over some documents. Something about more responsibility and a brand new client he is considering giving to you" She sang in my ear.

Making name partner was the one thing I have ever wanted. To be able to look at the building and see my name up there along with the others. That was the dream.

I looked back at the restaurant seeing Martha leaning on her hand watching the other couples dance as she swished around her glass of wine.

I sighed knowing which way this was going to go.

~~~~~~
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

"Y-yes yes, Oh Jonathan, harder harder." Her commands filled my ears as I continued to pound into her. I had Jackie bent over my desk with her face pressed down. All I could do was stare at the locked door in my view. I tried not to think of Martha, not think of how I left her to come fuck Jackie. "Oh I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna.... Oh Fuck."

I felt her squeeze around my length but it did nothing to get me off.

I let her ride out her orgasm till I finally pulled out, discarding the condom and pulling my pants up. Plopping back into my chair.

She fixed up her dress pulling her panties back up. "Damn baby," Jackie turned around and leaned forward. Her hand grazed my lap and grabbed onto my softening cock. "Was that good for you?" I looked into her eyes and all I saw was lust.

I craved that look in Martha's eye but it hadn't been there in a long time.

"Yea, that was good, baby." I lied "Head home, get some rest, I got some energy I want to put into getting some work done." I sat up causing her to stand straight and back up allowing me to roll into my desk.

The sad little "Oh.." slipped out of her mouth before she covered it up, "Good, if you want to make name partner and move up you're gonna need to impress Hauffman. I can't wait for us to be on top."

Us?

"Mhmm." I said as I zoned in on my computer typing away, giving her the que to leave.

"Call me baby." The sound of her heels and the door opening and closing alerted me that I was finally alone.

A breath escaped me that I didn't realize I was holding. Leaning back I dug into my pants pocket and retrieved my phone. There was a notification from Martha letting me know that she was home.

I took an uber to the office, letting her take the car home. I knew what was happening right now. My wife was probably drinking a glass of wine getting herself ready for bed.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

~~~~~~

That was just one of the many nights I left Martha to be with Jackie. I held those papers in my hands realizing exactly how I got here. How much I just wanted to take it all back. I see the way Martha looks at me, it's like she said, her love for me is just different now. Even though mine is the same. Believe me I know what you're thinking. How could my love for her be the same even when I was fucking another woman? Because I never gave a damn about Jackie. She was a distraction. Though the question really is, was the distraction worth it?

If it was just Martha and I, I think I could actually consider signing these. I would still have her in my life and try to make things work again when enough time had passed. However, all I can think about is how he's there now, back in her life. Weaving his way into my family. She wants me to let her go, but is it to be with him? There's a part of me that can't help but think he's going to replace me.

----------------------------------------------—————

A/N: How I looked after hearing Jonathan's thoughts....I'm slightly concerned👀

I wanted to give a special shout out to the following people 😍who have recently voted on chapters: dadslasagne, rachelalderetePinson, and samcraig1108 🎉🎉

And a shout out to those who added Everything to a library list😍: amandaellingham, mhhebert, kayyx0, lltravels, kellydeleon0 🎉🎉

If I forgot to show love to anyone, please know I greatly appreciate the support!🥰

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT!! I love interacting with the audience!😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603 6 31
Kelly moves to a suburban area to take a break from her life. This was meant to be a few months of laying low, but she did not anticipate finding lov...
584K 14.8K 22
Catherine was a woman blinded by love. She lives with her cheating husband who betrayed her and took everything she once owned. She can't leave, beca...
748 135 41
Navigating parenthood doesn't come with an instructional manual. Now before you go saying 'Cathy, they have those you know' I will say "Sure, they h...
16.1K 349 14
Love is a beautiful thing. It takes commitment for it work. Alicia and Harrison are newly weds and building a beautiful life together. A chance meeti...