LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

By beauty_zyl

Zhao Yunlan is a lonely guy who hardly to fall in love. Even Zhu Hong tried to tackle him, his heart never mo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15(Final)

Chapter 7

39 6 11
By beauty_zyl

"Papa!" Yezhun joyfully called to see Zhao Yunlan near the expensive car to fetch him today.

"Oh, my little boy! How are you today?" Zhao Yunlan excitedly asked while hugging the little boy who now called him as papa.

Yezhun nods with his grinning face to be happy today.

"Teacher Zhang gave us new toys to play for the game. She taught us about the meals today. Papa, can we try dimsum? Teacher Zhang said dimsum in the town is delicious. Can you bring me to there and try it?" Yezhun requested as he told about the learning today in the nursery.

"Dimsum? Mama never make the dimsum for you at home? Or your maid?" Zhao Yunlan asked in surprised.

Yezhun shakes his head.

"Oh, poor you, my little boy! Well, why not we have it at my friend's home on this weekend day? His wife is good to cook the dimsum. You can eat the most delicious dimsum in the world," Zhao Yunlan suggested.

"Can we bring mama as well?" Yezhun asked in excitement.

"Of course we will bring her as well!" Zhao Yunlan excitedly replied and Yezhun jumps for joyful.

Zhao Yunlan laughs to see this little boy's excitement just for the dimsum. He pulled Yezhun to his car and on the way to send Yezhun to Shen Wei's company, he called his best buddy to ask about the deal of dimsum with Yezhun. Da Qing laughed to hear that as now he knows that his best buddy got someone to love. Da Qing excitedly told to his wife about that dimsum deal and his wife agreed for that gathering on this weekend.

"Hi, Xiao Wei! Are you busy now?" Zhao Yunlan asked as he answered the phone call from Shen Wei on the way to her company now.

"Hi, Yunlan! Is Yezhun with you now?" Shen Wei directly asked without answering to Zhao Yunlan's question.

"Yes, he is! I fetched him now. Didn't I tell you this morning?" Zhao Yunlan reminded.

"Yes, you did, Yunlan. I just want to ask you to take care of him for today, can you? I am too busy today. I had an urgent meeting today and I need to expand my working time till late at night. So, I need someone to take care of my son today. I wanted to call Sang to take care of him but I remembered that you fetched him from the nursery. So, I guess I should ask you first. But if you can't, I can ask Sang to fetch Yezhun from you," Shen Wei explained the situation.

"Oh, really? It's okay, Xiao Wei! I can take care of him. Please don't worry. He is now my son too. Of course I will take care of him very well," Zhao Yunlan assured and Shen Wei sighs in relief.

"Thank you, Yunlan. Please take care too," Shen Wei thanked to her now boyfriend.

Zhao Yunlan just hums in happiness to hear his girlfriend's voice today even though he can't see her yet for the busy work from her side.

"Papa, is mama busy again?" Yezhun asked.

Zhao Yunlan nods.

"Are you okay to be with me through the day today?" Zhao Yunlan asked.

Yezhun happily nods with his brightly smiling. Zhao Yunlan smiles back and he ruffles the hair of this little boy at his side on the passenger seat. Yezhun keeps talking with his new papa over the nursery, his mama and so on. Zhao Yunlan just listening and sometimes replying to this talkative little boy at his side when he changed the direction of his drive towards his office room on that afternoon. He then called Lin to buy the lunch boxes from his favourite cafe and he had a lunch with his express son.

"Zhao Yunlan, who is he?" Zhu suddenly asked as she came to Zhao Yunlan's office room after she barged that office room from blocking by Lin on that afternoon.

"Zhu Hong! What are you doing here now? Lin, I told you to not let her come to here without a work related!" Zhao Yunlan scolded.

"Sorry, boss! I did block her to come inside but you know she..." Lin sighed for gave up to prevent this sexy lady to disturb his boss.

"Papa..." Yezhun who startled heard the loud voice from this sexy lady called his papa in fright.

"Pa... Papa? Is he your son? From who?! Since when?!" Zhu surprisingly asked with her mad face, scaring Yezhun more and that boy hides behind Zhao Yunlan.

Zhao Yunlan smirks.

"Since I love his mama and will marry her," Zhao Yunlan stated made Zhu bursted to anger mode.

"How dared you to love someone else, Zhao Yunlan?!" Zhu shouted in mad caused Yezhun shrank behind Zhao Yunlan with the crying.

"Don't scare the little boy, Zhu Hong! Whether I love someone else, it's not your business! You and me never have a relationship! You just clapped on your hand. I never give my heart to you and you know that! I told you over and over again about my feeling to you!" Zhao Yunlan stated with his strictly voice.

Zhu grits her teeth in mad to know that this little boy's mama is successfully to get the cold heart of Zhao Yunlan. She wants to know who is this boy's mama. She will break them apart. For her, Zhao Yunlan is hers. Forever hers. No one can take him from her.

"She bewitched you!" Zhu mad.

"She didn't! Instead, I bewitched her to be mine!" Zhao Yunlan stated and with that words, Zhu stomped her legs and she left that office room with a full of anger.

Lin speechless at his stood to see the next argument between this undone couple. He looks at his boss who is now soothing to Yezhun that crying over the scare to face with the scary Zhu. Lin hurriedly walks away to the pantry and he gets a cup of ice-cream from the fridge before he comes back to his boss' office room. He lands that ice-cream on the palm of Yezhun made that boy immediately stops the crying.

"Ice cream! Strawberry ice cream!" Yezhun excitedly said and Zhao Yunlan smiles to Lin to see Yezhun stopped the crying now.

"Thanks, Lin. You know how to soothe a crying child," Zhao Yunlan sighed in relief.

Lin giggles.

"My pleasure, boss. You know I always visited the orphanage in that temple. So, I know how to soothe the children. Since Yezhun likes ice-cream, so you can soothe him with that," Lin told the way to soothe the crying child.

Zhao Yunlan nods understand. He backs to Yezhun who is now happily to eat the ice cream on the couch in his office room. But then, his phone is ringing loudly indicating there is a call from a familiar figure. He sighs to hear that familiar ringtone which special for that familiar figure.

"Dad, what is it?" Zhao Yunlan asked as he answered the phone call from his dad.

"Yunlan, what's happened? Zhu Hong called me and told about the son with you. Are you having a son behind my back?" Mr. Zhao asked to confirm as he got the whining phone call from Zhu a moment ago and he was so surprised to know that his son has a son without his knowing.

"Dad, you heard her nonsense talk! You know I don't like her nor to love. And yet, you still want me to marry her? Oh, dad! You know your son, right? I don't love her, dad. Why is she still coming to me? Didn't you tell her and her family that I don't want to marry her?" Zhao Yunlan whined about Zhu and her family.

"Okay, okay! I can understand that, Yunlan. But can you tell me who is that boy? Is it true that you love his mama? Who is she?" Mr. Zhao curiously asked.

"Yes, I am, dad. I love his mama so much. She is Shen Wei, the CEO of Golden Star Holdings. I fell in love with her for the first sight," Zhao Yunlan told the truth and Mr. Zhao surprised to know that.

"That CEO of that company? Really? You are successful to have a deal with that company? And you even got her heart too?" Mr. Zhao excitedly asked to know that.

"Err... Yes, dad. Why are you sounded too excited to know that?" Zhao Yunlan felt weird to hear the changing voice of his dad now to hear about Shen Wei.

"Oh, my god! My effort to get closed to that company is successful now! I am happy to hear that. Yunlan, can you bring her to our house this weekend? I want to meet her face to face. I want to see her, Yunlan. Please," Mr. Zhao suddenly requested made Zhao Yunlan frowns in confused.

"Dad, why...?" Zhao Yunlan speechless to hear that request from his dad.

"Just bring her soon. I will tell you the detail in front of her. I promise you," Mr. Zhao said.

"Oh... Okay, dad. I will," Zhao Yunlan replied in still confusion.

Zhao Yunlan ended up the phone call with his dad and he looks at Lin and Yezhun near him. He didn't know how to respond to hear the request from his dad now. But to be sured he needs to inform to Shen Wei about that offer from his dad for this weekend day. So he texted to Da Qing about the deal he made with his best buddy earlier.

[Da Qing, tell to your wife that I am sorry for can't have a gathering at your house on this weekend. My dad asked me to bring Shen Wei and her son to our house on this weekend. We will have a gathering for the next time, okay?] - Zhao Yunlan.

[It's okay, my buddy! Just go on with your dad first. We three can wait to gather with you, her and her son later on. Just enjoy your gathering with your dad, okay?] - Da Qing.

[Thank you, buddy! You know me very well! 🤗] - Zhao Yunlan.

[Of course I know you very well, my buddy! Love you 💕] - Da Qing.

Zhao Yunlan smiles to read that word and to see that love emoticon from his best buddy. He and Da Qing are childhood friend who grown up together from the same hometown. Their parents are the best friend till Da Qing's parents were died when he was 12 years old and Zhao Yunlan's mom was died too when Zhao Yunlan was 15 years old. But still Mr. Zhao treated Da Qing as his son too till now and forever.

"Yezhun, this weekend, can we postpone to have a dimsum from my friend's house and we will have a gathering in my dad's house? At there you can have a dimsum too," Zhao Yunlan said to Yezhun as he backed to that boy.

Yezhun just nods.

"Papa, is your dad scary too like that gugu?" Yezhun asked to confirm.

"Err... No, Yezhun. My dad is not as scary as her. Please don't worry, okay?" Zhao Yunlan assured and Yezhun nods with his smile.

"Boss, I will continue my work now. If you have anything, just call me," Lin said and Zhao Yunlan just nods allowing Lin to walk away from his office room.

Zhao Yunlan leaves Yezhun on the couch to have his ice-cream alone when Zhao Yunlan continues the work too. Yezhun didn't mind to be left alone at there because he is already used to be left alone on the couch while his mama was working at the working desk in the same office room. Sometimes Zhao Yunlan will gaze to the direction of Yezhun staying to make sure Yezhun is fine. And after a few hours, he saw Yezhun is fallen asleep on the couch with the toy still in that small hand.

"Oh, my little boy is fallen asleep now. Poor him," Zhao Yunlan said as he came to Yezhun to adjust that boy to sleep comfortably.

Zhao Yunlan gets a blanket from his drawer and he wraps on the small body on the couch as he took away the toy from Yezhun's small hand. He lands a lovely kiss on Yezhun's forehead before he backs to his working desk to continue his work at there while waiting for Shen Wei to finish her work as well in another company. Lin already went back home at 5 pm, left behind only Zhao Yunlan and Yezhun in this office room now.

[Xiao Wei, don't come to fetch Yezhun tonight. Just let him to sleep at my house tonight. I will send him to nursery on tomorrow morning. About his clothes, I already bought the new pairs for him. So please don't worry about him. Just do your work calmly, okay?] - Zhao Yunlan.

[Thank you for understand me, Yunlan. I love you.] - Shen Wei.

[I am always love you, Xiao Wei. Take care and be careful around you. If you scare, just call Chu to fetch you to go back home tonight.] - Zhao Yunlan.

[It's okay, Yunlan. Guo and Sang are with me. Sang will send me home soon after the work. Thank you to concern over me. Let's see tomorrow for the lunch after I fetched Yezhun.] - Shen Wei.

[Alright! Miss you, Xiao Wei 😘] - Zhao Yunlan.

[Miss you too, Yunlan 🤗] - Shen Wei.

Zhao Yunlan smiles to see the emoticon from the last text from Shen Wei.

"I am successfully to make you smile and laugh to me, Xiao Wei," Zhao Yunlan stated with his smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 2.2K 27
The story is about revenge and love that emerge between a very rich businessman, the heir of one of the biggest investment companies in the country a...
102K 6.5K 54
Fanfic story of wei ying and lan zhan. Wei ying second prince of jiang kingdom follows strange group who have damaged his country.They lead him to an...
19.6K 1K 27
Zhao Yunlan loves Shen Wei from childhood and he can go up to any extent to have him . Shen Wei also loves him . But they don't know , someone don'...
6.4K 449 20
Zhao Yunlan love his classmate Shen Wei very much when he was young. For him, he is his world. His beautiful and sweet angle. But One day Shen W...