Story of Guilds

By BlazeraEvans

This story is heavily inspired off the anime FairyTail, and uses concepts from FairyTail as well, such as anc... More

Guild Members and Information before Reading:
The Prologue
Chapter 1: Rules of the Guild
Chapter 2: New Identity
Chapter 3: Rosalia's Reveal
Chapter 4: Day 1 of the Grand Magic Games
Chapter 5: Dragon Slayer vs Devil Slayer
Chapter 6: The Party Pt. 1
Chapter 7: The Party Pt. 2
Chapter 8: Dawn's Meeting
Chapter 9: Chariots
Chapter 10: The Mole
Chapter 11: True Rivals
Chapter 12: Assassin's Stealth
Chapter 14: The Next Step
Chapter 15: Yellow
Chapter 16: The Kidnapping
Chapter 17: In Hiding
Chapter 18: Give Her Back!
Chapter 19: Fall of Cordelia
Chapter 20: Sibling Tension
Chapter 21: Double Battles
Chapter 22: The Finalists Announced!
Chapter 23: Abbadon's Intentions
Chapter 24: The Finale of the Games
Chapter 25: The Poessession
Chapter 26: Catsi's Return
Chapter 27: Goodbye, Abbadon
Chapter 28: Who Stays and Who Goes...
Chapter 29: Last Days in the Capital
Chapter 30: Life in the Aldrich Guild
Chapter 31: Call for Help
Chapter 32: Revenge of the Ashworth's
Chapter 33: The Dinner
Chapter 34: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 35: Tiles Echo
Chapter 36: The Priest's Guidance
Chapter 37: The Trap!
Chapter 38: Reputation Matters
Chapter 39: The Investigation at Abbadon
Chapter 40: The Investigation at Abbadon Pt 2

Chapter 13: Sweet Evenings, Bitter Nights

2 0 0
By BlazeraEvans

August 17th, XXX, The Evening...

As promised, Dracona kept her word on training Pebbs this evening. This evening, she would teach Pebbs one of the most useful support magics, as well as how to unlock what is called the 'Dragon Force'.

Pebbs> "So, what are we learning today?"

Dracona> "Firstly, there's another First Generation Dragon Slayer Magic to learn."

Pebbs> "What element is this one?"

Dracona> "Sky Dragon Slayer Magic."

Kenji> "That one is fully support based, you can't even use those support abilities on yourself."

Dracona> "Yes, but you realize he can then use them on us, yes?"

Kenji> "Why do I have to be here?"

Dracona> "If you have such a problem, just leave."

Kenji> "Gladly will."

Just like that Kenji left with a big grin on his face...

Dracona> "Idiot... Ignore him. Anyways, let me show you what the Sky Dragon Slayer can do."

Pebbs> "Alright, lets see."

Suddenly Dracona took out her sword and cut Pebbs's arm.

Pebbs> "Uh, why did you do that?"

Dracona> "Just watch."

Dracona used the Sky Dragon Slayer's ability to heal injuries.

Pebbs> "Wait, so I can heal people and myself?!"

Dracona> "Unfortunately, only others. But, not only that."

Pebbs> "What else?"

Dracona> "You can Raise people's strengths too."

Pebbs> "That's actually sick. So if I was ever in a battle with a partner or something I can boost their abilities?"

Dracona> "Yup, and there's a lot more."

Pebbs> "This feels a lot more useful than the other ones."

Dracona> "The first two were just trial. You can protect people, yourself and use offensive wind attacks. Oh also you can protect yourself from any anomalies put on you."

Pebbs> "DAMNNN, this is cool."

Dracona> "I'm sure you will learn it quickly with your skills too. Especially since you already know Dragon Slayer Magic. Now, let's begin."

Refer to the FairyTail Wiki for this ability:

Dracona started with the basic attacks, Sky Dragon's Roar, Sky Dragons Claw, Sky Dragon's Wing Attack and Sky Dragon's Crushing Fang. Pebbs was easily able to learn the offensive attacks with ease.

Dracona> "Do you think you can handle learning the support magics?"

Pebbs> "Probably."

Dracona> "Okay, for these ones you really need to concentrate your magic energy into the other person when casting these spells. Let's start with the healing one."

Dracona cut herself on her arm with her blade.

Dracona> "Picture an energy generating in your palms, a warm green one. And picture it slowly closing the wound on me."

Pebbs> "Alright, let's try this."

Pebbs put his palm slightly above the cut Dracona had and contracted his magical energy into making a light, warm green aura. He pictured it in his mind closing the cut up. It took a little bit of time, but he was able to completely heal it.

Pebbs> "That was a lot easier than I thought I'd be."

Dracona> "You can thank your photogenic reflexes for that. Now, I want you to try and boost my magical abilities. Here, let me show you an example of how I do it, then try to explain to you my thought process while doing it."

Pebbs stood still waiting for Dracona to show him how she can boost others' powers. Dracona put her hand to the sky, and a blue magic circle appeared, she then said the words "Arms!" And suddenly a magical energy was transferred to Pebbs to enhance his abilities. He then used his Fire Dragon Roar attack to see how much it boosted it, and it destroyed all that was in front of him within 80 metres.

Pebbs> "Woah..."

Dracona> "Yeah it's pretty overpowered. Don't tell Teresa this, but compared to her magic, which is basic wizard spells, this lost art is a lot better."

Pebbs> "That's actually wild how powerful this is."

Dracona> "Yeah, it is. Now let me explain, concentrate your energy on your palm when you put it into the sky, let the air around you fuel the magic energy, and then say "Arms" and think of the person you want to transfer the spell to."

Pebbs> "Right, let's give this a go."

Dracona> "I'm ready when you are."

Pebbs put his hand on the sky and concentrated on the sky giving him magic energy, and he was able to create the magical circle. He then said the words:

Pebbs> "Arms!"

He thought about transferring the magical energy to Dracona, and it worked. Dracona proceeded to use a Dragon Slayer Secret art and a ton of the area around her.

Dracona> "Oh shoot... I'm going to get a big fine for this!"

Pebbs> "Oh crap... Uh..."

Dracona> "Well, this would be a good time to run to the forest anyways, there we will need to train you for your next ability!"

Pebbs> "Which is?"

Dracona> "Dragon Force."

Pebbs> "You mean the thing the Nature Dragon Slayer did?"

Dracona> "Yup! Let's go!"

Dracona and Pebbs ran to the forest nearby the capital. Of course, Pebbs was sort of left waiting for a bit for Dracona to catch up.

Pebbs> "Took you long enough."

Dracona> "Remember that I'm NOT the fastest woman in the world!"

Pebbs> "I'm teasing."

Dracona> "Anyways, Dragon Force... Let me explain what exactly that is."

Pebbs> "Go on."

Dracona> "It's the final most powerful state of a Dragon Slayer. You basically get possessed by a real Dragon, it takes a bit for the transformation to undergo, however you basically become a humanoid Dragon, with scales and such..."

Pebbs> "That's sick actually. I wonder what my form will look like."

Dracona> "It's unique to every individual. Now for me, I could always enter the state of Dragon Force as I please, but you have been taught by me, who is basically a Dragon... I guess you need to do it how the first generation Dragon Slayer's do it, for now. Now just a warning, this could cause you to be very exhausted after using it."

Pebbs> "Okay, so what do I do?"

Dracona> "You're going to eat my flames, the flames of another Dragons Slayer."

Pebbs> "Um... What now?!"

Dracona> "You heard me, eat the flames!"

Pebbs> "Won't I like, burn and die?"

Dracona> "Nah, you will be fine."

Pebbs> "Okay..."

Pebbs was a bit uneasy about it, but Dracona already sent him a Fire Dragon Brilliant Flame to eat, Pebbs tried to swallow it, and since he was a Dragon Slayer now, he could.

Dracona> "See, told you."

Pebbs> "For a second I thought I was gonna get smoked."

Dracona> "Since you ate a powerful source of fire, now we are going to try and get you to focus and enter the Dragon Force state."

Pebbs> "How do I do that?"

Dracona> "Just concentrate on the energy of the flames within you, and picture yourself as some humanoid dragon. After that, it will take a lot of concentration."

Pebbs> "Can you show me?"

Dracona> "Uh... Not really... I'm not a first generation Dragon Slayer so I can't exactly help you with that."

Pebbs> "Well, looks like I'm on my own then."

Dracona> "I think you can do it."

Pebbs concentrated on the Fire Dragon Slayer Flames he ate, and let it flow through his veins, he was very close to going into Dragon Force, however it suddenly felt very painful and Pebbs started to scream as the scales started appearing on his arms.

Dracona> "Pebbs stop! You're going to hurt yourself!"

Pebbs stopped concentrating and fell from exhaustion.

Pebbs> "Shit..."

Dracona> "It's a hard skill to learn. Take your time with it, okay?"

Pebbs> "Alright."

Dracona> "Let's call it a day for today."

Dracona and Pebbs went back to the hotel Doron was staying at, and inside was Kenji, with the girl he liked, they were in the middle of making out-

Dracona> "So you're the girl he likes? Kenji, did you seriously think we wouldn't come back?"

Pebbs> "YO WHAT THE FUCK-"

Kenji> "Lookkk, we didn't start anything!"

Winter> "I can vouch, we just started after all~"

Dracona> "JUST STARTED?! Kenji... I knew you did this, but can you NOT do it here?!"

Kenji> "You're so bossy, a total turn off by the way. I like a bit of a boss, but not to the level of you being a dictator over me."

Dracona> "Unfortunately, I have to be."

Suddenly magical auras surrounded Kenji and Dracona.

Pebbs> "Can y'all take this outside or something?"

Kenji> "You realize, there's no point in fighting me. I'm stronger than you."

Dracona> "You seriously suck... Go get a room."

Kenji> "Of course, I'm not into people watching anyways... Kinda weird if you ask me. You'd be into that, wouldn't you?"

Dracona> "JUST LEAVE ALREADY!"

Kenji left, of course he was just messing with Dracona and left smiling and saying goodbye, along with Winter. Dracona let out a sigh of disappointment.

Pebbs> "Kenji is a cool guy and all, but the way he's been acting lately gets on my nerves."

Dracona> "He does it to annoy me, and also because he barely gets freedom... I suppose it's only natural."

Pebbs> "Fair enough."

At the hotel Sahara is staying at... Shashin and Solaris were getting ready to leave.

Blazera> "Where are you two off two?"

Shashin> "I promised Solaris I'd take her to the library with me one day."

Solaris> "Yeah! It will be a lot of fun to explore compared to our library... Where I basically memorized every book..."

Blazera> "As long as you two stay together it will be fine. I just don't want any of you getting hurt... It can be dangerous in the evening and night around the city."

Shashin> "I'm sure we will be fine unless those Abbadon members are still-"

Blazera> "What now?"

Shashin> "This morning, two of them were in the library together. Surely they are gone by now."

Blazera felt uneasy, but she let it slide since she knew Solaris would protect Shashin.

Blazera> "Okay, I'll allow it. Take care of each other."

Shashin> "Right."

Shōjiki> "Wow, you're actually following through with your words. I thought you'd be too busy with all the investigation stuff..."

Shashin> "What is your deal anyway?"

Shōjiki> "Mmmm nothing... Just surprised you aren't as lazy as usual."

Shashin> "Hm, I suppose you're right. I've always been sort of uninteresting and lazy. Now though, it's my time to shine. I can finally use my skills."

Mehkit> "You've really been an asset as well."

Shashin> "Thanks, I appreciate the compliment."

Solaris> "Shall we go?"

Shashin> "Yeah, let's go. Cya everyone."

Solaris and Shashin left.

Blazera> "I've always been surprised you know... For the longest time I thought Shashin would join Aldrich with Quentin and Ren. They were always pretty close, but he chose to be in my guild."

Mehkit> "Maybe you two were a lot closer than you thought, or perhaps he admired you."

Blazera> "I wouldn't know honestly..."

Shōjiki> "I thought you were closest to Blake out of everyone in that group."

Blazera> "I was..."

Shōjiki> "Oh, I see."

Mehkit> "You can always ask him."

Blazera> "I might actually when he returns..."

Solaris and Shashin arrive at the library... Solaris looks shocked by how big the library is in size compared to the one at the guild.

Solaris> "Wow... This is a lot bigger than I imagined."

Shashin> "There's a lot you can read here, but most of it is fiction. Here, let me take you to the Non-Fiction sections."

Shashin walked around the first floor to an area where a couple desks were that they could sit at, and beside it, of course, the Non-Fiction section. Solaris followed behind him and walked up to a bookshelf looking for a book that would peak her interest.

Shashin> "What would you like to learn about?"

Solaris> "Looking at all the books... I'm not even sure where to begin."

Shashin> "I was the same at first too, so I just picked one up randomly and that's how it all started."

Solaris> "Jeez, you seriously did it so spontaneously?"

Shashin> "Not everything needs to be done systematically."

Solaris> "Is that why you have over 10 unfinished projects at the guild?"

Shashin> "Listen, the ideas and conclusions come suddenly."

Solaris> "You seriously can be so strange, but there's a charm to that in a way."

Shashin> "Says the one who could of literally come here by herself but wanted soooo badly for me to come."

Solaris> "Okay, okay you've got me there..."

Solaris looked at all the books, the one that interested her was a book about the history of the capital city and the creation of Aldrich.

Shashin> "That book is one of my favourites. When I first read it, I was so curious about how a city like this was constructed from the ground up. Turns out it takes centuries for things like that to happen."

Solaris> "What was it first like anyways?"

Shashin> "I think it would be a lot more interesting if you discovered it for yourself, rather than me reciting the book line by line."

Solaris> "You have a point there... I guess I should get to reading."

Solaris sat at the desk and opened up the book.

Shashin> "Just a warning though, it's a long read."

Solaris> "That's no problem for me, I read fairly quickly actually."

Shashin> "I've noticed, whenever you read at the guild I'd roughly time you, you can breeze through a standard 400 page book in an hour, impressive."

Solaris> "I'm not really sure why I read faster than an average human..."

Shashin> "Maybe because you aren't a human?"

Solaris> "I'm pretty sure I'm half human at least..."

Shashin> "Not a full one."

Solaris had started reading the book, as she breezed through the pages she would also engage in conversation with Shashin briefly.

Solaris> "So basically, this whole capital city was once called the Kingdom of Aldrich? Now I see where the name was from for the guild..."

Shashin> "Yup, it's a fallen kingdom that was rebuilt by descendants of the Aldrich kingdom into a metropolitan city."

Solaris> "Are there any ruins or artifacts of the kingdom left?"

Shashin> "Actually, yeah, there's an older part of the city, where the old castle used to be. Also, in the museum there are artifacts."

Solaris> "How intriguing... I can see how this is one of your favourites. It has a lot of history."

Shashin> "I honestly thought you might have found it boring... At least compared to the history of Cordelia."

Solaris> "Well now I'm curious about that!"

Shashin> "When you're done, we can check out some books you can read in your free time. We can talk about them after that too."

Solaris> "Sounds good to me."

Solaris continued reading the book, and within an hour and a half she had finished the 700 page book. While she was reading, Shashin was a bit bored and decided to sit beside her and try to read at the same pace as her. The pages were already engraved in his memory thanks to photographic memory, but that did not make him a faster reader than Solaris.

Shashin> "I don't understand how you can read so fast... You've lost me already."

Solaris> "You're just too slow."

Shashin> "Photographic memory doesn't mean you're fast at reading... It just means you remember everything written or seen."

Solaris> "Relax, I'm teasing."

Shashin> "I know, I just felt the need to justify myself."

Solaris> "Weirdo... For what? You're the smartest guy I know."

Shashin> "Smart and Weird, you're real creative at insulting and complimenting me at the same time."

Solaris> "Shush, let's get some books to go!"

Shashin> "Alright, sounds good to me. Which ones?"

Solaris> "The Cordelia one for sure. Why did you think I like it more anyways?"

Shashin> "I don't know, it's more your style. You're a lot girlier than most people think."

Solaris> "So you'd think I'd enjoy stuff about mermaids more than the history of Aldrich?"

Shashin> "Yup."

Solaris was pretty much in denial of her girliness.

Solaris> "Jeez, I'm not that girly..."

Shashin> "That was a blatant lie."

Solaris> "N-no. Anyways I'll pick Uhmm.... history of Cordelia, history of Irina and Lost Magics in this world."

Shashin> "Interesting last pick. That's not consistent with your other ones."

Solaris> "Well, I'm just curious to see what sort of magic they would have in here..."

Shashin> "Definitely Dragon Slayer Magic."

Solaris> "Dragon Slayer Magic is very interesting."

Shashin> "Fair point. There are other more interesting ones too that you will adore, I'm sure of it. But I'm keeping this secret."

Solaris> "Thank you for no spoilers!"

Shashin> "You usually don't mind spoilers."

Solaris> "True, but I'm considering what you said. It's more fun to discover it by myself."

Shashin took the books that Solaris picked into his hands and carried them to the librarian to check them out.

Librarian> "Haven't you read all these before?"

Shashin> "My friend hasn't."

Librarian> "Oh gosh, soon there will be two of you! I'm not sure I can handle that!"

The Librarian and Shashin both laughed at the joke she made.

Shashin> "Nah, she's different from me."

Librarian> "I know dear. I hope you enjoy your reads young lady."

Solaris> "Thank you very much!"

They both left the Library back to the hotel Sahara was staying at.

Blazera> "How did it go?"

Solaris> "It was a lot of fun, at least for me. I don't know about Shashin."

Shashin> "I had fun too. It's nice to have someone have the same interests as you."

Solaris> "Yeah, for sure."

Blazera> "I'm happy you enjoyed yourself. Shashin, may I speak to you for a moment?"

Shashin> "Oh Uhmm, sure, Master."

Solaris prepared to go to sleep, Blazera and Shashin had time to speak alone.

Shashin> "You don't usually ask for me unless you want a favour or something."

Blazera> "I never really thought to ask until now honestly... It's a bit out of the blue but, I've wondered while you were gone, why did you join my guild?"

Shashin> "You're probably thinking I wanted to join Aldrich, right?"

Blazera> "Yes, you've always been closer with Quentin and Ren."

Shashin> "It's true I was. Quentin and Ren truly unlocked my true potential and abilities, and it would have been good to go with them."

Blazera> "Then, why?"

Shashin> "It's because, to me, you are a mystery. Even Blake is easier to read than you, and that says a lot."

Blazera> "So, it was out of curiosity...?"

Shashin> "It's not just that."

Blazera> "Then what else...?"

Shashin> "There's something special about you. I'm not really sure what, I cannot pinpoint it. There's a certain look in your eyes sometimes, a look of deep concern and desperation. It's almost like you're anticipating something to happen. I don't think you're a psychic or something though, and can predict the future, but I don't know."

Blazera> "I definitely don't have psychic abilities... But I can see why you see it that way."

Shashin> "It makes me feel safe in your hands. Maybe it's selfish, but I chose you also out of protection of my own life. You're a lot stronger than you let on, right?"

Blazera> "I honestly think Quentin can protect you a lot better than I c-"

Shashin> "That's a lie."

Blazera> "Out of us all, it's true I'm the strongest. I guess you chose wisely to stick with me."

Shashin> "Yeah, I don't regret it. The more I become closer to you and the others in the guild, the more I realize I think I fit in here a lot more. Thank you, for making this guild as amazing as it is."

Blazera> "Let's just hope it stays that way..."

Shashin> "Change is unpredictable, but I'll appreciate that I have this now."

It was now night time, and most were asleep... However, there was one struggling to sleep... Blake. Ever since this afternoon, he's been getting flashbacks of what had happened, and it's been keeping him up all night. He remembers the night he returned home covered and blood running to the bathroom to wash it off. Matthew saw him pass by, but didn't see the blood and found it suspicious since Blake usually says hello to him at least. Matthew knocked on the door to check on Blake.

Matthew> "Brother, is everything alright? You didn't say hello like you usually do... Did something happen?"

Blake> "Sorry Matthew, I just really had to go to the bathroom! I'm all good, so just head to sleep. It's pretty late out."

Matthew> "Okay, goodnight..."

Blake> "Goodnight."

As soon as Matthew left, Blake had started the shower, washing off the blood. As he did this, he broke down and started crying, unsure of what to do. The love of his life had just died after all, and all he could feel is grief, sadness and anger. If only he had noticed sooner, he could have saved her or protected her. That thought haunted him and he tried so hard to scream out his feelings, he tried so hard for his emotions to show. That night, he had the longest shower of his life. Once he was able to clean up and look presentable, he put his bloody clothes in the laundry, and went to his room, locking himself inside. He looked at the pictures they shared together, and cried even more. He remembered where every picture came from, like that one time he and Fiona went to the supermarket so Blake could try what commoners' food tasted like just to see the reaction of Fiona's face. He remembered her laugh from that day, seeing him pretend to like it. Another picture was when Blake had just proposed to her, and she was smiling at the camera showing off her expensive ring while Blake smiled holding her in his arms. All these memories that were now suddenly meaningless and are gone for good. He didn't want to accept the fact Fiona was gone, but he had to. A couple days later was her funeral, only her closest family and friends were allowed to come. Matthew however, wasn't invited since Blake was concerned about him finding out. The only person Blake invited were his father and Fiona's family.

This was around the time Blake became distant from everyone, and started acting unusual to Matthew. They were always so close, but now, Blake keeps him at the distance, and his friends too.

Matthew> "What happened to you Blake? We used to be so close... Now you just avoid everyone and drown yourself in your work."

Blake> "Things have changed Matthew, we need to prepare better for the future with this money."

Matthew> "What about us spending time together???"

Blake> "We aren't kids anymore."

Matthew> "What happened with Fiona? Did she break your heart? She doesn't seem to be around anymore."

Blake> "It's none of your business."

Blake had left, and Matthew was angry, he just wanted to help but he couldn't. It was at this point where Blazera, Shashin, Ren and Quentin had realized Blake's absence. They all were questioning where he had gone, and Blazera went to his mansion, uninvited to check up on him. She knocked on Blake's door, and he opened it.

Blazera> "Holy shit... What happened to you? You look exhausted..."

Blake> "It's nothing Phoenix.."

Blazera> "You've been distant Blake, I'm worried. We're all worried."

Blake> "Things have changed, I need to focus on my work now."

Blazera> "Don't give me that bullshit. The look in your eyes, it's like you've died inside, like you have no purpose."

Blake> "I have not, I have business to attend to soon, please go."

Blazera> "I won't leave until you tell me what the hell is going on here."

Blake> "You can't make me stay."

Blazera> "Please, you don't even have magic."

Blake suddenly activated his powers to scare Blazera away.

Blazera> "What...? When did you get magic?"

Blake> "Recently. Just got them, can't really control them well, so you should leave before I hurt you."

Blazera> "I will get to the bottom of this."

Blake> "Try as hard as you like."

Trigger warning for the following paragraph and rest of the chapter: heavy topics, suicide

Blake left for a business meeting leaving Blazera behind. She seemed furious at the fact he wouldn't say what's on his mind. Blazera left his house, and secretly followed him through his whole day, at the end of the day she saw him walk to the graveyard, with red roses in his hand. He looks as if the life was drained out of him as he walked closer and closer towards it. He placed the flowers beside her grave, and took out a knife. Blazera was close enough to see the grave, and suddenly she understood everything, Fiona was dead. Blazera knew Fiona decently well, but never thought she just died. This suddenly explained everything, Blake's action, sadness and his dead look. Blake stared at the knife, shaking a little. He was ready at this very moment, to die and join his lover in another life, of in heaven, he was ready to take his own life, but before he could stab it deep within his heart, Blazera had stopped him and pushed him over, and as he fell the knife dropped out of his hand onto the ground.

Blazera> "What the fuck are you doing?!"

Blake> "You followed me?!"

Blazera> "So what if I fucking did?! Clearly it was the right choice! What are you doing Blake?! Have you lost yourself completely?!"

Blake> "We were supposed to have a future together! You wouldn't understand! You've never had anyone you've loved!"

Blazera> "I don't care! That doesn't give me enough of an explanation on WHY I should let you end your life!"

Blake> "She was everything to me! I loved her so dearly, but this world took her from me. It's so fucking cruel... All life does is give you good things and take them away from you! Why do we even bother living knowing these things happen?!"

Blake started to burst out crying.

Blazera> "YOU HAVE OTHER PEOPLE WHO LOVE YOU! IMAGINE WHAT YOUR BROTHER AND FATHER WILL DO KNOWING YOU ARE DEAD! YOU AREN'T THINKING CLEARLY BLAKE, YOU HAVE OTHER PEOPLE WHO LOVE YOU IN THIS WORLD."

Blake> "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, I COULD SNAP ANY SECOND, AND THEY ARE ALL DEAD! IM DANGEROUS, THEY SHOULDN'T BE AROUND SOME PATHETIC WEAKLING WHO CAN'T EVEN CONTROL HIS POWERS!"

Blazera> "SO YOU'RE JUST GOING TO GIVE UP?!"

Blake> "I fucking took the lives of people! Whether they were after me or not, it doesn't matter, I'm a FUCKING murderer! Nobody would want to be family with a fucking murderer like me!"

Blazera> "THEY LOVE YOU BLAKE, FAMILY IS ALWAYS MEANT TO BE THERE FOR YOU! I can't teach you that though, you will have to find out for yourself."

Blake> "STOP PRETENDING LIKE THAT EVERYTHING WOULD BE FINE AND THEY WOULDN'T SEE ME AS A MURDERER!"

Blazera> "I KNOW, DID THAT CHANGE OUR FRIENDSHIP?! NO!"

Blake> "THIS IS MY PROBLEM, NOT YOURS, I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP OR ADVICE!"

Blazera> "YOU SAY THAT, YET HERE YOU FUCKING ARE TRYING TO OFF YOURSELF! STOP TRYING TO MASK YOUR FEELINGS BLAKE. THIS IS WHAT WILL REALLY KILL YOU, YOU WILL END UP WITH NO ONE."

Blake> "I DON'T NEED ANYONE ANYWAYS. BESIDES, I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE HIDING SOMETHING. I SEE THROUGH YOU PHOENIX, YOU'RE ALWAYS NEVER GIVING AWAY ANYTHING ABOUT YOURSELF. YOU CAN'T BE TALKING WHEN YOU DO THE EXACT SAME SHIT I DO. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT FROM YOU. CAUSE THE TRUTH IS, YOU'RE WORSE THAN I AM."

Blazera> "AT LEAST I DON'T KILL MYSELF OVER IT!"

Blake> "YOU KILL YOURSELF IN OTHER WAYS THOUGH! IT'S THE SAME FUCKING THING, I MIGHT NOT KNOW WHO YOU ARE, BUT I KNOW YOUR CHARACTER. YOU SUFFER MORE THAN ALL."

Blazera> "YOU SPEAK LIES TO ME! ALL THOSE THINGS ARE APPLIED TO YOU, NOT ME! YOU'RE KILLING YOURSELF WITH WORK TOO. EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T OFF YOURSELF, YOU'D DIE AT YOUR DESK FROM EXHAUSTION! PROVE ME WRONG!"

Blake> "I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SHIT EVANS."

Blake pushed Blazera away and left. That was the last time they have ever spoken, ever since that Blake has lived though, and stayed alive. He stayed alive for his brother, for his family. In order to help control his powers he went to Richard for help, at first, he didn't open up to Richard about it though. Richard and him were always close cousins though, and finally one day he spoke to him about it. It sure took him a while though, and he was now registered at Irina, getting training from Richard from his powers. He still felt the grief, sadness and anger from that day though, and the trauma was still present. Everything was different now, and he couldn't go back on what he had done. He continued to mask to the whole world his true feelings and faked it until he made it. That was until the day of the incident at Irina...

The truth is, he did need someone to help him get rid of the pain and grief, but he didn't want to burden anyone, so he pushed everyone away and made it his problem only. Hopefully, one day, this shell will break...

As of now, Blake is looking back at these dark memories, unable to sleep because of them. He had an emptiness in his heart, so he tried to search for a purpose, at first it was to protect his brother, until his trauma triggered again and hurt someone again. He knew I'd be better if Matthew were to be away from him, so he changed his purpose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 740 10
The guild is wondering who would make Natsu's perfect match: his best friend or his childhood friend? Lucy and Lisanna are forced into a competition...
144K 3.6K 17
Lucy Has finally settled in the Guild called Fairy Tail, she has made many friends and they make her laugh and smile but lately Lucy has been having...
143K 3.3K 37
-I do not own Fairy Tail! It belongs to Hiro Mashima! I only own my OCs- Skie is a normal mage travelling around Fiore with her companion, May, but t...
18.4K 490 34
This story is about tigers and faeries. You might be thinking of a weird zoo, but let me assure you; a zoo isn't even close to the chaos that's about...