I can hear you (On Hold) (Wil...

By Muthuneha

The blind can see love, the deaf can hear love, the mute can express love, and the disabled can carry love. L... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11

chapter 6

19 9 0
By Muthuneha

Jk: Jm, how to say' hello, nice to meet you. My name is jungkook. U can call me as oppa.' in sign language? ( Jimin taught him and he did that.)

Soli:* he's cute... Wat? No. He seems so frndly and caring. I like him. No. As a brother. Maybe. Wait... Wat if he betrays me or hurts me. I could never heal from that. No worries I have jimin oppa with me. I should never hurt him and his frnd, jk.*

Jm: ok jk... Itz time go home. Somi called me . She wants to talk to u .

Jk: ok then...bye bro, bye my dear cute sister.( He said with a bunny smile and left. )

Soli: ( she read his lips .) Who's Somi? His girlfriend?

Jm: no... His boss. I mean his sister, Jeon Somi. I'll introduce her to you later. She's so frndly and nice. She'll definitely like u.( She nodded.) Eat the cake, itz ur favourite.

Jm:* how am I gonna tell her that I'm going to military soon. I only have one month to go to mandatory military service. That is the reason why I introduced her to jk. To distract her. Jk is nice guy, I'm sure he'll see after her while I'm away. I can't let anything happen to soli like I did to Ae-ra. I should first meet her frnds and talk to them abt this.* Soli ah... How many friends do you have? (She showed one. ) What's her name?

Soli: Kang Mina... Wae?

Jimin: I'm just curious. Nothing else.
*So I should meet kang mina and should say about this.* Ok... I've an important work to do. I'll be back in an hour.

Jm pov,

I said soli and left after taking my over coat. Kang Mina is the principal's daughter right? I know where her house is? Wait... Itz been 26years since I was born and I was single all those years. Shouldn't I find someone for me to depend on... I need to enjoy. I want to make a family who cared abt me and takes care of me. So, first I should find some girl to date.

I believe in destiny. I stopped near a convenient store. Now I'll close my eyes and will count upto 3 . The first woman I notice will be my destiny. I will date that woman. I closed my eyes ...1...2...3.
I opened my eyes.

An old woman: do u know which bus should I take to go to gangnam?

God this is unfair. I need someone young to rely on. She's too old.

Jm: the one which will come after 5mins...

Old woman: thank u child... God bless u.
(She left)

Again, I'll close my eyes and will count upto 3. This time I need someone who's younger...pls. Destiny... 1...2...3. I opened my eyes. There was no one.

Jimin: ah wae? R u telling me to die single?

Then I felt someone calling me. There were no one. Then I looked down... It was a 5yo girl. aish, I'm gonna kill the god.

5yo girl: oppa... U look handsome. Would u marry me? I will take care of u.

Jm: wat? Yaah u...

5yo: if u marry I'll buy u chocolates.

Jm: what's ur age?

5yo: I'm 1886 days old.

Oh God I can't... Then that girl's mom came and took her with her. God.. pls. This is the last time . This the final round. I will date that woman and will marry her. Remember she should be an adult. 1...2...3...I opened my eyes. There stood a beautiful young girl in highschool uniform. She was so cute and adorable. I think she's probably 18yo or 19yo . Destiny Found me someone. I went to her and decided to ask her out . I'm ok with her age. She seemed kinda familiar but I'm not sure who it was. I went near her and called her , she turned towards me and was totally in shock.

Wait ...am I a monster or what... I look handsome atleast I'm not worse. I'm attractive. I've six packs , fit body and ofc the most important key feature 'bank balance '... But she looked mind-blowing.

Jm: hello, I'm park jimin ... Would u be my gf? I'm a surgeon in jeguk hospital. I earn very well. Pls be my gf?

Mina: oppa...I'm Soli's frnd.

Wat? Then u saw her name tag. It was Kang Mina, soli's one and only best friend. I fucked up.

Jm pov ends.

It was at that moment that he knew that he fucked up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2.6K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
167K 9.1K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
748K 16.8K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
159K 7.3K 28
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...