Ninjago After Crystallized

By AnnNinjago

After the defeat of the Overlord AKA Crystal King, the ninjas with the help of their allys, finished rebuildi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (Kinda RGB sibling?)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (RGB?)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
!News!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
ANNOUCEMENT!!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 26

628 14 19
By AnnNinjago

Nya's pov:

    I turned to Jay, is this the reason he had such a worried face?

   "Since you know Lloyd the most, I thought we could read it together!"

    "Thanks Jay, I think that would be nice..Hopefully this is just some past stuffs.."

    Jay nodded in agreement and scootch over to read. I turn my focus back onto the journal.

   '..When dad left, I acted like I felt okay. Was I okay? I was the one holding the book, I held it. I read it, I read the words that banish my dad to the Cursed Realm. It was for Ninjago, but why did? At what cost, I lost everything just for Ninjago. First it was Zane. And now my dad. Is this what I have to sacrifice for Ninjago? I didn't sign up for this. I didn't asked for this. I didn't asked to be the green ninja, I didn't asked for everything I love to be taken away. Am I too childish? Now that dad is gone, it's like I know nothing..He guided me through so much. He's gone, forever.. I feel lost, it's only been one day.. My mom acted like nothing happened, she isn't even sad. Master Wu acted like nothing happened and he's his brother. Am I the only one remember dad? Just a second ago, we sworn to never forget his sacrifice and now it's like it's a cursed name.

   Cursed..

   Cursed..

   I wish you were here..'

   I finished. This was only day one. It seems like a lot of things were on his mind. Oh my brother.. Why didn't I noticed? I was suppose to be there for him.

    "Should we continue? Nya."

    "Yea..."

    I smiled, turning the next page.

   'Day two..

     Still no one. No one. No one at all. I keep staring at the picture of me and my dad. I couldn't sleep. I couldn't eat. Training has become more and more boring. I didn't want to do anything but I still have to train, getting ready to lost more. What's next? Master Wu's gonna die? I'm sick. Sick of destiny, sick of the future, sick of this ninja life. I want to get away but I can't. What about mom? No, she abandoned me. What about Nya? Kai, Zane, Jay and Cole. All of my friends. I couldn't leave them, I'm the green ninja. Just the green ninja. This second day, Kai asked me if I was okay. Someone who actually asked. We talked, he helped me through some stuff. Even though he 'betrayed' me at the tournament, he's always there for me. Same goes to the ninjas, I'm glad that they are my friends.

     Maybe all the things happening to me it's just a test. Because I'm the worse so I always act like I'm the best. Life has no meaning, it's just a cycle of bad things. No good for me, just for the world. Fall. Fall. Fall.

    The Green ninja fallen.'

    "The green ninja fallen?! What does that mean??" I freaked out.

    "I-I don't know either!"

     "Is he trying to kill himself??"

     I blurted out. Maybe he is..Maybe that what it means by 'The green ninja fallen'. I need to make a stop to this. But right now, he looks normal and happy..

     "Calm down Nya..This is probably in the past. He's just a kid back then, he must not know what he means back then.."

      "Maybe you're right.."

      Jay plant a kiss on my cheek.

      "Let's stop worrying or making any conclusion. Although we should all get therapy."

     I chuckled. We kind of all do.

     "Should we continue?"

     "Yeah."

     I was about to turn to the next page until the door slam opened. I threw the journal into the air and it hit Jay's head. We quickly take it off of Jay's head and hid it.

     "Hey guys?"

     Lloyd looks at us, confused. Me and Jay smiled, waving at Lloyd.

      "What were you two doing?"

      "Uh..We were..just talking."

      Jay answered.

      "So you're okay?"

     Jay nodded and lean onto my shoulder. Lloyd smiled.

     "That's good! Anyways, I gotta go. I'm not gonna be home for dinner, tell Zane that for me."

     Lloyd closed the door and I could hear his footsteps walking away.

    "She did it. Huh?"

     I muttered. Jay asked.

    "Who did what? What happened?"

    "Oh! Harumi asked Lloyd out for dinner."

     Jay jumped up and ran out of his room. That was quick? I should go check Harumi out, to see if she's okay. I stood up and walked to her room. I knocked on the door and a quick 'come in'. I opened the door to see Harumi laying on the bed with her phone in her hands.

    "You asked."

   "I did! Although he didn't seem to be bothered much."

    I chucked.

    "Lloyd's pretty dense, he probably didn't even noticed you asked him out."

     Harumi giggled, texting Skylor on the phone.

     "I don't know what to do now! I picked where to eat, I just don't know about the dresscode and stuffs.."

     "Just casual, you don't need to be so fancy, it's not like you're going on a ball!"

     Harumi thought for a second before standing up and walking to her closet, checking to see if anything would work. Her closet has have more clothes the last time I saw it.

     "How about this?"

     A dark jade green shirt with black leather jacket and some pair of jeans.

     "Simple, I like it."

     Harumi gave out a sigh of relief.

     "Let me check out with Skylor too. She's helping me out a lot."

     Harumi took a picture of the fit and sent. I wonder what Jay's gonna do now that he knows about Lloyd's 'date'.

Jay's pov:

     I ran to the gaming room as quick as possible. I saw Zane and Kai playing video game together.

    "Hey guys! Guys!"

    "What do you want Jay?? I'm trying to beat Zane."

     Kai was focused on the game, trying his hardest to win but Zane on the other hand was just chilling on the side.

     "Well! Did you know Harumi asked Lloyd out??"

     "Wait- She did it already? I forgot."

     Kai realize he purposely left with Zane to leave the two lovebirds together.

     "Forget about video game! Let's go help our little ninja!"

     Kai stood up and dragged me to Lloyd's room. Without even knocking, he kicked the door opened.

     No one.

     "Riiighhtt. Forgot about him being grounded."

     "Where could he be?"

     Kai then again, dragged me to his room, which he didn't kicked down because..It's his room duhhh.

     "HEY!"

     "AHHHHH!"

      Lloyd screamed and fell out of bed.

     "Why are you in my room??"

     "I thought you let me stay here, also! You owe me for washing the dishes."

     That is fair! He can't agrue back with that.

     "Whatever, why aren't you getting ready for your date?"

     "I'm not going on a date?"

     What?? Did Nya made that up? Why would she lie to me..

     "Whaaat?? Didn't Harumi asked you out?"

     "Wait- How did you know that??"

     I looked at Kai who was laughing nervously.

     "SO YOU ARE GOING ON A DATE!"

     "Noo, I'm going to dinner. Dinner, guys."

     Date, he meant date and I know it. I know because..I'm an expert at love advice, just ask Nya!

     "Then why aren't you getting ready?"

     Kai asked.

     "Because I can't get into my room?? That's why I'm in yours."

    Yeahh, we kinda ground him.

     "Fine! You get one free pass to your room, only for your da-"

     "Dinner."

     "Yeah now gooo!!"

     We dragged him and throw him into his room.

     "Soo, video game?"

     "Video game!"

A/N: THIS IS SOO SHORT BECAUSE I'M KINDA STUCK, THIS CHAPTER IS SO BORING ;-; I'M SORRY, NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER, I SWEAR

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 109K 37
********************SPOILER ALERT********************** DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ BREAKING FINN, IT WILL RUIN THE ENDING!! ...
7.6K 486 16
[BoyxBoy] In a supernatural world where humans are ruled by mutants, Eighteen year old Benjamin Miller lives an incredibly mundane life, but his life...
10.1K 346 27
Ever wonder what could've happened after the last episode of dragons rising? Well I thought of some things and turned into a book... I do not own Leg...