Daddy Devil

By TLWren

According to the media, Damien Caldwell lives the perfect playboy life. Being the CEO of a multi-million doll... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 38

108 5 4
By TLWren

Chapter 38

Leah's POV

As we stepped through the door frame of the bathroom, I looked around and it was like I was seeing it all for the first time. The walls I had thought were white suddenly showed the soft grey colour I had been told they were and the patterns in the tiles is something I had actually never noticed before.

For the first time, I am actually seeing my surroundings. I whipped my head around, facing the shower when I heard Damian turn on the water. Watching him as he stood there, arm stretched out feeling the temperature of what was raining down, making sure it was suitable.

I watched his arm flex, making his tattoos that covered it move, each one telling its own little story. Unconsciously, I reached out, gliding my fingertips over one that caught my eye. Damian turned his head slightly to look at me. "Does this one have a meaning?" I softly asked. Damian smiled at me, letting out a little chuckle.

"That was a drunken dare..." He trailed off like he was watching the memory play out through his mind, smiling and shaking his head slightly as he remembered.

He snapped himself back to reality, "It was all Markus's fault," He reached out and gripped onto my arms, sliding me closer to his naked body. Placing fingers under my chin he pushed my head upwards as he bent his neck and brushed his lips across mine. "I really don't want to think about my best friend right now, not that I can think about anything but what I am about to do to your very naked and very sexy body."

Damian kissed me, the soft and loving kisses were over and the demanding ones were here. I opened my mouth, allowing him to take whatever he wanted.

I could feel just how much he didn't want to think about Markus on my stomach. His fingers left their spot under my chin and I felt his arms wrap around my body, feeling their way down to my ass cheeks, squeezing them before he started to lift me up onto his body and walked us under the spray of the shower.

The water was still a little cold for me, but I didn't care. I just wanted this man to fuck me like he owned me. I was desperate to be his dirty little whore and I had no problems letting him know it as I grinded myself on his dick that was tucked up between us and pulled him in as close as I could with my legs wrapped around him.

His kisses were hard but gentle, letting me know how much he wanted this as well. He spun me around and my back hit the shower wall with a thud but I didn't even feel it, I was so engrossed with what was happening with this man.

Damian moved his lips from mine and moved to my ear, whispering, "I am going to fuck you now, Leah." I felt one of his hands let go of me and head south, I assumed to grab hold of his dick. My assumptions were confirmed when I felt the head rubbing on the entrance to my pussy. "Leah, Are you okay with this? Say the word and I will stop." His facial expression was serious. I pulled his ear close to my lips and softly spoke, "If you don't fuck me right now, I am going to have to go touch myself..." Pausing for dramatic effect before continuing on. "Without you being allowed in the room." I bit my lip, allowing the feeling I had of some kind of power over Damian to take over. I grinned at him with my bottom lip still between my teeth when he thrust himself into me. I gasped and held on to him, he pushed himself into me with every word, "You think you can tell me what to do?" He grabbed a fistfull of my hair and yanked it backwards, "Hmmm, Nabi?" His eyes had turned from the beautiful green colour to dark, almost black. It was like he was possessed. Surely he knew that this is exactly what I had intended. I felt the pleasure as it grew inside me, pulling myself closer and closer to his body, our skin rubbing against each other.

My moans started to get louder the faster he moved. "Do you like that hmm, Leah?" He quizzed, his cock moving hard and fast. I closed my eyes and nodded, moaning some form of an answer.

"Words. Use your words." He demanded. The tone in his voice surprised me and my eyes flung open. It was dark and demanding. He wasn't angry, it was power, he exuded it.

To prove to me how much power he held he stopped fucking me and placed me down, my feet hitting the wet tiles under us as I looked up at him. He smirked. I watched as his hand slid down his chest, grabbing his cock.

"On your knees, Leah." His demand was completed before his words had even fully registered, not taking my eyes off his once as I knelt down in front of him.

"MMmmmm." Damian moaned. "You are such a good girl, aren't you Nabi?" His hand started to glide up and down, the movement out of the corner of my eye drawing attention to it. I licked my lips, ready to get face fucked by this man.

He seemed to take forever so I took it upon myself to get us started. I rushed in and opened my mouth, allowing his dick to enter it. He was huge and long, I could feel the tip had precum on it as I slid it down the back of my throat groaning as my lips tightened around him.

"Oh fuck," Damian mumbled as he took each side of my head in his hands holding my head right where he wanted it. "You like my cock, don't you? Hmm??" I wanted to answer him but I didn't want to empty my mouth.

"You don't have to say anything Leah, I can tell how much you love it. You are my dirty little slut, aren't you?" Damian started moving, pleasuring himself with my mouth. Nice and slow in and out, making sure his dick hit the very back of my throat everytime making my gag reflex go crazy and my eyes water before suddenly removing himself from me entirely and standing me up. He spun me around and pushed me against the wall, squashing my breasts onto the cold tiles.

Holding my ass cheeks apart he slammed himself into me at the same time as he put his hand around my throat and squeezed.

He started pounding himself into my pussy as he tightened his grip around my neck and moved his other hand down to my clit gently rubbing circles.

He fucked me faster and faster and moved his hand at the same speed.

I could feel it starting to build and I felt like I was going to explode. I moaned loudly, "oh god, Daddy." Biting my lip to try and control myself before more words spilt from my mouth. "Fuck, I'm going to cum. Oh fuck, Damian I'm cumming." I felt myself let go and suddenly I saw fireworks, cumming like I never have before, the feeling so intense.

I didn't have a chance to float back down to earth as Damian continued to assault my clit with his fingers and my pussy with his cock, making me come a second time, this time taking him to see the fireworks with me.

I heard him groaning, "fuck, Leah." His pace started to slow down and I felt his cock start to soften inside me and suddenly it was quiet, the only sounds that could be heard was out breathing and the water pouring out of the shower.

After catching our breath Damian turned the water off and lifted me up into his arms. He walked us out of the shower, sitting me on the edge of the vanity as he walked over and got a dry towel for each of us. Wrapping me up in one of them he picked me up again, pulling me into his chest. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, turning my head to the side and laying my cheek on his chest just above his pec.

Damian walked us to the living room and sat us on the lounge. I lifted my head and looked at him.

This man is so handsome, why, why did he choose me? I smiled as he brushed some hair behind my ear. "I love you, Leah." His voice was soft and gruff. I could feel his words in my soul, "I love you Damian." His smile widened and he bent in, gently kissing me, the kisses showing his love for me.

Damian's phone started ringing. He reached over, picking it up and answering it without looking at who was calling him.

"Yeah?" He said. I heard a woman's voice through the phone and I saw the smile fade from his face as he looked me dead in the eyes. I tried not to listen in but my ears pricked up when I heard her yelling that he had missed the ultrasound. Ultrasound for what?

The next words I heard threw me for six and was not something I suspected to hear.

"I didn't make this baby alone, Damian!!" My jaw dropped....

"Damian?" I softly spoke. He hung up instantly. "Damian, what's going on?" I questioned him. I was confused but also not confused, I know what I heard.

Damian looked away as he spoke, "Marisha is pregnant, she says it's mine."

Suddenly I couldn't breathe and the world went black..... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174 5 8
Dangerous, sexy, and arrogant, badboy billionaire, Dominique Gray always gets his way; in the boardrooms and even in the bedroom. His arrogance is tw...
1.2M 28.5K 60
When poor, abused Addison Snow finally runs away from her unforgiving home she thinks her life could finally get better with a new job and a forbidde...
8.8M 152K 36
(18+) "My mom is coming home any minute" I moan against his lips, my hands tugging up his shirt that covered his tone body "Ya sรจ" His deep, sexy v...
2.3M 54.9K 36
Damien 'Ace' Wilson is the CEO of Ace Hotels, and the only thing keeping him sane and centered is his young secretary, Mila Evans. Their sixteen yea...