The Joys of life

By Honeybee_mazwide

Life is unpredictable and not very fair to everyone. Things don't always go as planned but they sometimes hap... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
A/N

07

856 56 0
By Honeybee_mazwide

[Chapter 07]

Lethokuhle's pov

Living at Res wasn't as bad as I thought at first, including living with the always hyperactive Fathima. I was coming back from my practical class so I was now walking back to Res. I bump into Lloyiso who happens to be one of the boys we bumped into the day we had gone to get dinner.

Lloyiso: "Hey neighbor!" he throws his arm around my shoulder and walks with me.

Me: "Hey you! Where's your cute roommate?" apparently he and his friend are roommates and his roommate is such a cute quiet guy.

Lloyiso: "You just want to corrupt my friend, no!"

Me: "What you talking about?! I just enjoy his company."

Lloyiso: "Vele! You are not so innocent wena! You and your friend are very wild just hiding under these innocent faces." he says pulling my cheeks, I slap his hand away.

Me: "Shut up! That's not true!"

Lloyiso: "Whatever. You have any more classes for today?"

Me: "Nope I'm done for the day. I'm going to make myself some cereal then continue watching my series."

Lloyiso: "Ah no! We going out for ice cream together." He says pushing me as we enter the premises.

Lloyiso: "You better be ready in the next ten minutes."

Me: "Whatever!" I get there and change into some comfortable clothes and shoes. I call my grandmother, we talk for a few minutes then hang up. I leave my phone in the charger, lock my room then go to the living area where I find Lloyiso already chilling.

Me: "Let's go you dummy!" He gets up, opens the door for me then waits for me to lock up. We walk quite a distance until we reach a food truck.

Lloyiso: "I'm getting us Kotas."

Me: "I want a hot one." he nods and goes to place an order while I find a sit in the chairs. He joins me seconds later as we wait for our order.

Lloyiso: "I don't know why but I'm just so comfortable with you. I like you like a sister that I've never had well more like a little one because I have dozens of older sisters." I chuckle.

Me: "Yeah, I'm cool like that." I bump his shoulder with mine as he laughs.

Lloyiso: "I like your friend, no actually I want your friend."

Me: "What?!!"

Lloyiso: "For real bruh. She just seems a little too much."

Me: "I know right? She isn't that kind of person. She is just super excited about the freedom she has here and so she is trying to be this carefree person."

Lloyiso: "You sure?!"

Me: "Well that's how I see it." he goes to get our order then comes back and joins me. We both start digging in.

***********
Fathima: "I saw you and Lloyiso!!" she says throwing herself on my bed.

Me: "Yeah he forced me to go get some food with him."

Fathima: "Soooo...."

Me: "So? So what?! Nothing is going on there."

Fathima: "Yeah right!"

Me: "Really. He has the hots for you."

Fathima: "What?! Really?!"

Me: "Yeah plus I like that friend of his. Lloyiso sees me as his sister, it's not like I'd date him anyway. He's not my type." we both laugh.

Fathima: "While at that y'all actually have some similarities yazi."

Me: "Don't be crazy."

Fathima: "Really, y'all have the same lips shape, same ears and your noses are small."

Me: "Mxm! Shut up!" We both lay in my bed watching a series on my laptop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 1K 31
Life keeps throwing lemons and stones at her , when she believes that she wants to live her life until she dies alone , but when she meets her Mr rig...
4.8K 296 32
They thought they could pull me down but they couldn't. They thought they will have the last laugh but who is having the last laugh now
128K 10.6K 117
Book 2 of KwaDlamini. Life is a circle of happiness , sadness , hard times & good times. ~Bright Drops.
36.4K 435 7
A man's fate is determined by the woman in his life.