Forelsket {Dokyeom, DK ff}

بواسطة Dokyeoms_tonkatsu

The euphoria of falling in love~ Falling in love is a beautiful experience that neither Hana, nor Dokyeom hav... المزيد

Introduction
The invitation
A charming smile
Hangover cure and personal drivers.
A new contract
The shoot
PLEDIS representative
Favouritism
Next meet when?
Hike uphill
Pose for a picture
Concert invite
The concert
Question for the readers
Backstage talk
A scandal already?
Holiday house
Jealousy Jealousy
Tipsy
Joshua's birthday
New Years
Cosy mornings
The ride back home
Brownies for all
Drunk calls
Personal performer
Picnic under the stars
Lunch ft. Seok of BSS
New achievements
Surprise!
Home dates
Reader's lounge
Nightstays
Deadlines
Cats or Dogs
Motorcycle nights
Valentines gifts
Love, Lust and Kisses
Birthday surprise
A worrying phone call
Misguided frustration
Emotional wreckage
Mouse sisters
An unusual scare
Scandle
Scandal pt2
No calm after the storm.
IMPORTANT please interact.
Intentions and sacrifices
The break (up)?
There is no future 'me' without 'you'.
Behind the locked door. 🔞
Bickering our way back into love
Trauma disclosure
Winter nights
New old encounters
Immortal flowers
Meeting his parents
Fireflies
Mutual appreciation
Cold rides
Home is where the heart is.
Break up.
Forelsket of love
Just in case
London
"twt coincidence"
Reluctance
The haircut

Debates of the unnecessary

566 34 2
بواسطة Dokyeoms_tonkatsu

After our breakfast, I got into my own clothes as Dokyeom drove me back to my house.

"Bring some clothes with you next time, so you have no problem in having some extra pairs" He told me as we neared my house.

"Why? I can always wear yours." I said with a mischievous glint in my eyes, looking at him and I saw him chuckle at my response. "You have no problem with me wearing your clothes right?" I asked poking his arm as he got shy making me laugh at his cuteness.

"They're not too big for you?" He asked containing his smile and I shook my head "Oversized clothing is a fashion of its own" I defended.

"You own much better clothes" he said testing if I was giving up. 

"You smell amazing" I answered and he snickered being shy shaking his head out of surprise of my response.

"It's an unfair trade, you get my clothes, what do I get?" he teased and I looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"What do you want?" I asked, watching him as he made a thinking face.

"5 kisses for every piece of clothing you steal" he said and I made a contemplating face.

"2" I said, bargaining only to annoy him a little.

"That's so mean, I swear" he said in a sulky tone making me giggle.

"3 no more no less" I debated and he gave me a sulky face, making me feel sorry for him for a moment.

"Fine." he said and entered the parking lot of my apartment building. He parked the car in front of the lobby so I could directly get inside the building.

"When will you meet me again?" he asked with a small pout, leaning his head on the headstand of his seat looking at me sweetly.

"I'm busy, this week is scheduled for a lot of meetings" I said turning fully towards him in the seat and looking at him apologetically.

"But you're flying to London next week" he sulked more, this time genuinely making me frown in sadness as well.

"I'll return as soon as possible, I can't miss these schedules." I explained and he nodded. 

"Ugh, I'm going to be so lonely for 2 whole weeks!" he said, closing his eyes.

"You have your members, they'll keep you up" I said optimistically and he shook his head

"They're not you. I want you" he said and I reached out for his hand holding it in mine.

"I'm right here, I'm going only for a week. And you had fun with them before I entered your life" I said trying to cheer him up somehow.

"No~ You have no idea how much joy you bring into my life, I cannot go back to how it was before, I can't" he said and I took off my seat belt and reached across the seat to hug him.

"I understand, honey; but I promise I'll be back before you know it." I whispered softly, holding him close.

He wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back. "Worst part is I can't meet you much this week either, when you're so close already" He said and pulled away from the hug seeing my awkward position while trying to hug him.

"I'll try and meet you when I can this week, but right now I have to go" I said with an apologetic face as I collected my bag from the backseat.

"Okay" he said nodding. Before leaving I held his hand and tugged it for him to lean forward. He looked at me in question and I softly kissed his lips 5 times, spreading a smile across his lips and mine.  

"For stealing your shirt yesterday" I said and Dokyeom grinned and pecked my lips again before I opened the door of the car and got out.

"I'll call you at night" I said, getting out of the car and waved him bye as he drove off.

I spent a few nights of the week at Dokyeom's place, since we didn't get much daytime to spend together. New fashion shows were coming up, and surprisingly Dokyeom had a much more comfortable schedule than mine currently.

After having a lazy ramen dinner, I settled on the bed with my laptop and started working on my emails, engrossed in a pile of design approvals, my laptop screen illuminating the dimly lit room. The after-dinner calm was shattered by the persistent click-clack of my keyboard. Dokyeom, having exhausted his own sources of entertainment, decided to bridge the gap.

At first, he approached with a playful demeanour, asking what I was doing, asking about my day, asking questions I was too stressed to answer right away. A playful pat on my back as I walked around the bedroom, a gentle tug at my hair—innocent attempts to break my focus. I chuckled, appreciating the lighthearted interruptions. Yet, as time passed, the stress of the work started to wear on me.

With deadlines looming, my laughter and patience transformed into a sigh of concentration. Dokyeom, however, was still in the mood of not getting bored on his own. He persisted, unaware of the rising tension in the room.

I glanced up from my screen, eyes carrying a mix of annoyance, fatigue and stress. 

"Honey, I really need to focus on this. Can we talk later?" I requested, my voice holding a subtle plea.

Dokyeom, fueled by a desire for closeness, persisted, "But I miss you, Hana. It's been ages since we just talked about random stuff, you'll be gone next week as well."

"I know, I miss you too, but this is crucial. Can you give me some time?" I replied, trying to balance firmness with affection.

He stopped his antics but however, continued them again after a while, not fully comprehending the gravity of my workload. The breaking point came when he playfully spun my office chair, earning an exasperated look from me.

"Dokyeom, seriously! I need to get this done. Can you please understand? Stop it." I snapped, my patience thinning.

He, realising his misjudgment, softened his expression. "I just wanted to be with you. I didn't mean to stress you out." The change in expression showing he was truly apologetic, tugged a string in my heart.

"I know, but I really can't side track this, or let someone else on this. I want to spend my time with you as well. I hate that I'm in your house and not being with you, but please understand." I spoke containing my anger.

"You've been at it for hours, all I'm saying is take a little break, I don't want to stop you from working, I know it's important but you haven't spoken a proper word with me since you came in, nor have you had a proper dinner" He debated back in a controlled voice. 

"If you know what I'm doing is important, then maybe understand that a bit more and stop lurking around like a kid." I snapped and turned around my chair, putting my attention back on my laptop.

Silence fell in the room as neither of us spoke a single word. I felt Dokyeom get up from his place, walk in the bathroom and wash his face.

"I get it, I wasn't exactly helping. But I have things in my life that I feel like speaking with you too. You didn't have to get this mad." he mumbled, washcloth in his hands after wiping his face.

Taking a deep breath I turned around to face him.

"I didn't have to get this mad? Who pulls a chair when someone is working Dokyeom? You've always understood when I get busy, and I never said I wouldn't listen to you. I will, tomorrow. What is with you today?" I asked, raising my voice a bit out of frustration. 

"Nothing! I get it that you're busy, I get everything. I always get everything. Please continue with your job, I'm sorry I'm not your fun loving happy-happy boyfriend right now" he spoke with a frustrated tone tossing the washcloth on the floor. I widened my eyes at his actions and straightened my back.

"Hya, absolutely not done." I said pointing at the tossed washcloth on the floor.

"I get that you're mad at me and I hate it too, but I will not tolerate you taking your anger out this way. And what's with the entire happy happy boyfriend thing? I don't expect you to be all giggly all the time either, you have other emotions and I get that I'm dating a human not a laughter machine so don't throw that in the argument right now, but right now is it too hard to understand my perspective?" I argued and he scoffed, making my anger spike higher.

"You have time to argue but not to talk?" He commented and got under the blanket after picking up the washcloth he had earlier trashed on the floor.

"Absolutely childish" I murmured and got back to my work without answering his question.

Finishing my work after many hours, I shut my laptop and washed my face before sleeping and got under the covers on my side of bed. Tugging at the blanket that he had snatched all for him, I saw him stir in his sleep.

"Party party~" he mumbled in a fun tone, and I almost chuckled to myself.

"Fighting with me before sleeping and then dreaming about parties. Wonderful." I said huffing and slept when I felt his body scoot closer to mine naturally like he did most nights. 

Thank you for reading 

Please let me know your thoughts through comments. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

68 0 11
The transformative power of relationships and the enduring strength that comes from unexpected sources of support and love.
956 48 12
(Brother's Bestfriend Troupe) Falling for brother's best friend felt like breaking all the rules, but sometimes the best things in life come from tak...
2.1K 171 16
Ever met a person so randomly but knew that they were your soulmate ever since you talked with them? a story where Joshua texts a boy named Seokmin...
2.7K 123 28
What will happen if two men who believe in love and are ready to do anything for their loved one fall in love with each other...