𝗽𝗼𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻. jeonghan

By haeology_

❝ dreaming 'bout you. ❞ mafia/gang au • kiss me one time but kill me the other. ❥ dedicated to jeonghan of S... More

poison
chp. 00
chp. 01
chp. 02
chp. 03
chp. 04
chp. 05
chp. 06
chp. 07
chp. 08
chp. 09
chp. 10
chp. 11
chp. 12
chp. 13
chp. 14
chp. 15
chp. 16
chp. 17
chp. 18
chp. 19
chp. 20
chp. 21
chp. 22
chp. 23
chp. 24
chp. 25
chp. 26
chp. 27
chp. 29
chp. 30
chp. 31
chp. 32
chp. 33
chp. 34
chp. 35
chp. 36
chp. 37
chp. 38
chp. 39
chp. 40
chp. 41
chp. 42
chp. 43
chp. 44
chp. 45
chp. 46
chp. 47
chp. 48
chp. 49
chp. 50
chp. 51
chp. 52
chp. 53
chp. 54
chp. 55
chp. 56
chp. 57
new book: imperfect love - yjh
chp. 58

chp. 28

2.5K 97 34
By haeology_

YOUTH

"I guess I'm becoming an adult, I guess that's my life" LIFE IS STILL GOING ON, NCT DREAM

The group of eight gathered around the camp fire. The darkness looming over their warm bodies, lightened up by the fire that was produced in the centre of the barbecue pit. 

They each inhaled the warm air, feeling the sense of relaxation fill their systems, relieving them from their school stress. 

The dark blue sky was studded with twinkling stars dancing along with the round, glowing, textured orb. The shadowy moonlight that reflected over their figures. A light wind that blew against their skins, in sync of the fire. They each felt the heat from the fire, the sound of crackling blaze that blanketed the silence.

Seungkwan began to play some soft, slow background music on his phone, allowing it to mix in with their conversations. 

Chan picked up the bag of marshmallows, chocolate and crackers from the rocky ground, distributing to everyone while Hwayoung handed out the wooden skewers. 

The Song was dressed in a boat-neck beige top with a pair of blue jeans. 

Seungkwan hummed along with the tune, swaying his top part of his body side to side before grabbing the stick and the ingredients of smores. They each did so as well, beginning to heat up their dessert.

"Our last night here. Everything seemed to have gone by so fast." Chan began talking, resting his elbows on the edge of his thighs.

"Right. Feels great though, I'd hate to be back at school." Hwayoung laughed lightly, enjoying the soft breeze and the current atmosphere of their group.

"No, you don't. You would probably love to be back at school and studying." The Lee teased, "Here." He offered the smores stick that he just developed, handing it over to the female beside him.

The mumbled a small 'thanks', along with a smile before cooling down the snack. 

She already has him. Why is she chasing my boy friend? Yerin internally complained, sinking into her seat as she glared at Hwayoung.

"Anyone want to drink?" Goeun questioned, pulling out the shot glasses and bottles of soju from the plastic basket beside her. Instantly, most of the friends raised their hands, receiving a laugh from the Jeong's mouth.

Yerin continued eyeing the female that sat between two males, Chan and Jeonghan. She let out a silent 'tsk', internally rolling her eyes. 

"Yerin? You want?" Jihyun questioned, referring to the drink.

"Yes, please." The Lim smiled, thanking Jihyun for the shot glass.

"Cheers!" Seungkwan insisted, standing up and raising his glass, followed by everyone else who did the same.

Jeonghan immediately took the shot, feeling satisfied and pleased by the sweet taste of soju that fulfilled his needs. He was dressed in a simple white tee shirt, paired with black sweatpants. 

As everyone conversed together, drinking with each other and enjoying their college lives of their youth, Hwayoung and Chan were laughing together. What is something that's so funny to make them laugh like that? It hurts my ears. Yerin wondered. 

01:27

Everyone seemingly returned to their respective rooms, snuggling into bed after drinking and hanging out late at night. 

It has been around an hour since everyone began sleeping - However, Hwayoung couldn't find herself actually sleeping, simply closing her eyes and waiting for her brain to shut off. She peeked open her eyes, revealing herself to the metal frame of the bed above her.

The Song lightly sighed before quietly getting up without waking any of the girls, while exiting the female bedroom, she noticed the missing presence of Yerin. 

To be honest, she didn't care if she went missing or not, no one invited her wicked personality. 

Hwayoung entered the connection between the living room and the kitchen, heading towards the fridge to refill her glass of water. Maybe dehydration was the reason to her insomnia. While her bare feet silently pattered against the marble floor, she found two figures standing outside the beach house, through the glass wall.

The Song saw her own reflection through the glass panel, eyes drifting over the couple that seemed to be in a dreadful mood. She tried to ignore it by continuing to refill her glass of water, avoiding being nosy - but she has ears, she couldn't help but listen.

"Yerin. You don't think I heard what you did?"

"Babe, what did I do?" The Lim plastered her innocent eyes, softly grabbing the hands of her boy friend into her own.

"Just stop. I heard everything." Jeonghan strictly ordered, lazy eyes piercing through her skin.

"What did you hear? Babe, I did nothing wrong. I don't know what you're talking about."

"Stop playing this memory loss game. I saw everything. Don't deny it." His tone dropped poison, attempting to hold in his anger before they both explode.

"Tell me then, what did you hear?" Her innocent tone transforming into a provoking one.

"How you slapped Young." The mentioned female nearly dropped her glass, pressing her lips together with her back facing the glass. 

"Seriously? You call her Young?" 

"That's not what we're talking about, Yerin! Stop getting off track." He gradually raised his voice, his towering build that soared over the shorter female.

"Fine. I did. But what was wrong about that? I was defending myself. Jeonghan, I was defending myself." She repeated. "Defending myself from her taking you from-"

"That's not defending, Yerin! I heard everything you said. You threatened her just for the sake of your selfish self!"

"What? Am I not allowed to be selfish of my own boy friend?" The Lim emphasised the 'own' as she spoke, narrowing her eyes towards him.

"Yerin. I don't want you to do stupid things to people I care about just for me-"

"Wow. So you care about her? More than your own fucking girl friend?"

"Yerin. That's not what I said. Just because I care about her doesn't mean I care about her more-"

"Well it doesn't seem like it. You don't act like-"

"Stop fucking interrupting me! I don't want to hear you out anymore. At this point, I'm trying to defend myself rather than you explaining yourself. What a way to end a relationship, at such a beautiful beach house." Suddenly, Yerin immediately widened her eyes, shaking her head from side to side.

"No. Jeonghan. We're not ending our relationship over this stupid situation." She pleaded, random tears filling her round eyes. "Jeonghan. I love you."

"Well, I don't."

Ending a relationship with such a wonderful view eriuhgfjknsdvcshiuff 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 141 14
this is where i will write all 13 member ffs !! please enjoy! :)) - admin m❤️
23.8K 1.5K 65
Mingyu never wanted any of this to happen. Minghao was evil. He had gone insane. He had hurt so many people since he'd last seen him, killed so many...
142K 5.2K 50
*Mafia AU One night, in the restaurant he work part time with, Jeonghan encountered an unexpected turn of event that leads him to meet the man of his...
21.4K 787 22
Title says it all...