Ruthless Seduction

By RainbowColoredMind

Warning: Not suitable for young readers or sensitive minds. Contains graphic sex scenes, adult language and s... More

Ruthless Seduction
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty - Final Chapter
Epilogue
Special Chapter: Unfaithful 1
Ruthless Seduction Book
FAQ and Book Cover

Chapter Forty Five

783K 14.9K 2.4K
By RainbowColoredMind

Axel's POV

It started to rain really hard as I waited for Valerie on the front porch of their house. May nakapagsabi sa akin na nakita nilang sumama si Valerie kay David. It was dark and it was raining and I was getting more worried. She was with that man in God knows where doing God knows what. Fuck! I could feel the fury spreading all over my body at the thought of her being with another man. I can't just sit here and do nothing.

"Axel." Jaime's voice pulled me from my thought. He appeared from the front door and walked towards where I was standing.

"Jaime." I said, acknowledging his presence.

"What are you still doing here?" He asked. "It's raining cats and dogs out here and it's already past ten."

It was? I hadn't noticed the hours passing by.

"Hindi pa ba umuuwi si Valerie?" I asked, worried. "We need to talk."

He shook his head. "She just called me. Nasa bahay siya nila David at bukas na daw siya makakauwi. Delikadong bumiyahe pa sila ng ganitong madilim at malakas ang ulan. You better go to your place and get some rest."

My jaw clenched along with my hands. I wouldn't be able to sleep knowing that Valerie was sleeping at another man's house. Fuck no! Susunduin ko siya kahit saang impyerno pa ang bahay niyang David na 'yan.

"Where does he live?" I blankly asked.

Jaime sighed, shaking his head. "Mabuti pa magpahinga ka na. Makakapaghintay naman ang kung anuman ang kailangan niyong pag-usapan."

I shook my head. This couldn't wait tomorrow. I needed to get Valerie and take her home. I wouldn't let her spend the night with that motherfucker, hell be damned if I do. I had to ask a few workers where David lives and as soon as I found out I ran, not minding the rain, to the horse stables to get a horse. I had been working at the hacienda long enough to learn some basic horse riding skills. I still wasn't too confident about it but what the hell! Si Mitsy naman ang sasakyan. She was tamer than most horses here.

"Baby, we'll get your mommy, okay? Can I count on you?" I asked as I stroked her white nose. She made a soft neighing sound, I guessed it was a yes. I had been around horses so much that I started to sometimes talk to them. I treat Mitsy like how Valerie treats her, she was our baby.

Sumampa ako sa likod niya. I tugged the bridle to make her run. The rain was heavy and it was almost pitch black that I could barely see where I was going. To top if off, wasn't smooth either. It was rocky, slippery because of the rain, and it had ridges in places. I was relieved when Mitsy got me to David's house safely. You wouldn't miss it. It was the biggest and grandest house there. In front of me stood an elegant french style villa. I got off Mitsy and walked to the front door. I was as wet as the streets. My shirt clothes clung to me, dripping heavy with rain and sweat. I pressed the doorbell and after a few rings a uniformed maid opened it.

"Magandang gabi po, ano pong kailangan nila?" The woman asked.

"Si Valerie?" I demanded.

"Si ma'am Valerie po? Nasa taas na po siya at nagpapahinga." She answered.

"I need to talk to her." I said, pushing my way in.

"Sir, bawal po kayong pumasok. Baka mapagalitan ako nina ma'am at sir." The woman tried to push me out but I didn't budge.

"Valerie!" I looked up at the second floor and shouted for her. Soon there were two men coming right at me and they held both my arms each. I violently flailed my arms in hopes of escaping from their grips as I shouted Valerie's name over and over.

My face lit up when I saw her running down the stairs. She looked surprised when she saw me. Huminto siya sa harap ko at sandaling tinitigan lang ako.

"Val, let's go home." I said in a begging tone.

"What is happening here?" David asked, coming down the stairs. He walked towards us and stood next to Valerie as he sneered, looking at me as if I was a piece of garbage. If these guys weren't holding me down I would have probably wring his neck by now. "Ano'ng ginagawa ng lalaking yan dito?"

"I'm here to take Valerie home." I said through gritted teeth.

"Malakas ang ulan at madilim na. It would be too dangerous to go back to the hacienda." David wrapped an arm around Valerie's shoulders. "She's staying."

"Val..." I looked at her with pleading eyes. She just stood there, looking at me with an expression I couldn't read.

"And you, you're not welcome here." David said with a snide. "Bumalik ka sa hacienda mag-isa mo. Kung gusto mong ipahamak ang sarili mo, you're free to do so. Huwag mo na idamay si Valerie."

He gestured for his bodyguards to take me out. Hindi na ako nanlaban ng kaladkarin nila ako. My chest felt like it was going to fucking burst. My heart literally broke. It hurt to see her with another man, the fucker wrapping his arm on her like he owns her. I felt like she chos David over me. Wala naman akong magagawa kung ayaw niyang sumama sa akin. Wala naman akong magagawa kung si David ang piliin niya.

The two men pushed me out of the house and I heard the door shut behind me. My shoulders drooped, it felt heavy as I walked back to where I tied Mitsy. Fuck! I wanted to cry but I held it back.

"Axel!" My head turned when I heard Valerie's voice. Tumakbo siya sa ulan palapit sa akin at huminto sa harap ko. My heart started thumping fast again. "Sasama ako sa'yo." She said. I blinked a couple of times before I was finally able to take in what she just said. Sumampa siya sa kabayo at sumunod ako sa kanya. I sat at the back of her and she squeezed her legs to make Mitsy walk.

It was a slow and quiet ride back to the hacienda and neither of us spoke. We were just huddling together, sharing each other's body heat as rain poured on us. It was funny how as soon as we got to Valerie's house the heavy rain suddenly stopped. Bumaba kami kay Mitsy at itinali ko siya sa puno sa harap ng bahay nila.

"Val, do you still want me?" I asked as I followed her to the front door of their house. She paused and turned to face me. "Do you still want me here? Kung ayaw mo na sa akin sabihin mo. Nahihirapan na ako. Nagmumukha na akong gago. Para na akong asong habol ng habol sa'yo."

She didn't say anything. Tinitigan niya lang ako. Damn her and her fucking gorgeous eyes!

"Come on, make it easy! Say you don't want me anymore! Say you don't love me!" I said as I felt tears stinging the back of my eyes. "God, Val, I've never loved anyone enough to let them destroy me but you... I let you tear me into pieces!"

She bit the bottom of her lip as her expression softened.

"Sabihin mo sa akin na wala na akong halaga sa'yo, na hindi mo na ako mahal. Come on, just fucking say it! Huwag mo na akong pahirapan! Sabihin mo na ng hindi na ko nagmumukhang tanga!" I growled. Hindi magiging madaling iwan siya at kalimutan pero kung iyon ang gusto niya, pipilitin ko. I would prefer to leave with my dignity or what was left of it than stay and watch her be with another man. "Fucking say it!"

She shook her head, tears rolling down her face and that was all it took for mine to spill from my eyes. "I... I can't..."

I cupped her face and locked my lips with her. I tasted heaven as I hungrily devoured her mouth, making up for all the times I didn't get to kiss her. She kissed me back with so much passion I wanted it to go on forever. We got inside the house with our lips still attached. Madilim na sa loob at wala ng tao. Binuhat ko paakyat sa kwarto niya si Valerie nang hindi pa din naghihiwalay ang mga labi niya. I laid her down her bed and pressed my body on top of her as we kissed. We were thirsty for each other's mouth and we couldn't get ourselves to stop kissing. Our tongues were exploring each other's mouth and intertwining. We were biting, nibbling, and sucking each other's lips like there was no tomorrow.

My hands roam over her body. I stroked her side and stopped on her breast. I palmed it through her wet shirt and roughly squeezed her soft bosom. She moaned and groaned in my mouth. I wanted to touch her. I fucking ached to touch her with no stupid cloth getting in the way. Not wanting the kiss to end, I tore her shirt and bra with a single pull. She gasped in surprise. I caressed her bare breasts, giving it a tight squeeze as my thumb played with her rock hard nipple.

She arched her back, pressing her breast closer against my palm. I stroked her nipple and caught it between my two fingers, giving it a nice tight pinch. She latched harder on my lips and suckled strongly. Her mouth was so sweet, her taste was so intoxicating, her lips were so soft. This was really heaven on earth.

A groan in protest escaped from her throat when our lips seperated. We were both panting, grasping for air. My kiss went down to her chin and trailed down to her throat and the middle of her breasts. I stopped at her right breast and suckled on it and then I went for her left breast. She still had the purple marks I left on her body. Some were fresh from yesterday and some were starting to fade. Damn! It was so sexy. I love giving it to her. It was like a little secret between us. When she's all dressed up, no one knows but me about these beautiful marks.

My kiss went down to her stomach. I left small, gentle kisses on it as I unbuttoned her pants and pulled it down along with her panties. She reached for the hem of my shirt and pulled it off, throwing it on the floor. She sat up, unbuttoned my pants and did the same thing until we were both naked. She sat on top of me, our lip finding its way into each other again. My hard cock nestled sweetly between her wet and warm folds as she was straddling me.

Valerie pushed me down the bed, making my lie down.

"No." I firmly said as she positioned herself on top of me. "I won't let you use me like that again, Val." I shifted our position, pushing her down the bed and getting on top of her. "You wanted me to see what it feels like being used, didn't you? I swear, I've learned my lesson." I said and positioned myself between her legs.

She moaned when I thrusted into her with such force. I bent down and attached my lips back to her as I began to rock my hips. She answered my kiss with full abandon. I pumped in and out of her, skin hitting skin. I cupped her bottom with my hands. I gently inserted a finger into her ass, letting her walls adjust and when I felt her loosening up, I added another one. I fingered her ass while I was fucking her pussy.

"I love you." I murmured against her lips.

She answered me with a moan. Oh, she was close. So close, I could feel her walls tightening around me. I stopped and she whined in frustration.

"Say you fucking love me too." I demanded.

"I fucking love you too." She chuckled, giving me soft kisses on the lips. "Now, will you please let me come?"

I began to move again and so did my fingers. She was moaning and writihing and arching her hips up, meeting my thrust. I slammed into her harder and faster until I hit my climax. I collapsed on top of her, nuzzling on her neck as we were catching our breathes.

"A-akala ko sumama ka na kay Guiliana." Her fingers brushed through my wet hair.

I pushed my body up with my arms so that I could look at her in the eyes. "I would never... I love you, Val. Hindi pa ba sapat ang lahat ng ginawa ko para mapatunayan ko sa'yo na mahal kita? Ano pa ba ang kailangan kong gawin para maniwala ka?"

She shook her head as tears began to reside in the corners of her eyes. "Naniniwala na ako."

I smiled, resting my forehead on hers. "Good God, I thought I lost you to David."

"He's just a friend." She rolled her eyes.

"A friend who wants more out of your friendship than friends." I pursed my lips in annoyance. "Akala mo hindi ko nahahalata ang mga pasimpleng hawak niya sa'yo? If you don't stay away from him, I might end up in jail."

"Huwag ka ng magselos sa kanya. Alam mo naman na ikaw lang ang mahal ko." She giggled.

"The hell I do." I chuckled. After our laughs died down, we looked into each others eyes. "We'll fix everything, okay? Kung kailangan kong lumuhod sa daddy mo at kay Tristan para mapatawad nila ako gagawin ko."

"You love me that much?" She smiled.

"I love you so much more. I would be willing to do more than that." I brushed my nose against hers. "I thought you'd already know by now. I love you, Val."

"I love you too, Axel." She murmured.

We fell asleep into each other's embrace.

I woke up nuzzled between Valerie's sweet, soft bosom. There was nothing better than waking up to these. The sun was already up and it was searing through the curtains. I snuggled closer to her and she moaned and moved, turning to lie on her stomach. Damn! Bye bye boobies. I gave her soft and gentle kisses on her shoulder and gently bit it.

She shrugged her shoulder, "Axel, ano ba...?" moaning with her eyes still closed.

She was still tired from last night. I sighed as I sat up. No morning quickie for me.

I picked up my already dried clothes on the floor and started putting them on. I gave her a kiss on the hair. "Good morning, senyorita." I whispered to her sleepyhead before heading towards the door.

I opened the door and was shocked to find Jaime standing in front of it. Hindi agad ako nakagalaw sa pagkabigla.

He looked over to my shoulder and I knew he could see Valerie's naked back in bed with nothing on but white sheet to cover her bottom. I quickly shut the door close behind me when I realized that.

"Mag-usap tayo." He said in controled anger. He turned his back to me and walked towards the door at the end of the corridor, leading to his study.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 572 45
Get drunk. Wait until sunrise. Be inlove. Appreciate the art before it's too late. This is the story of Archer Cairos Guevarra And Aviona Clarisse E...
677K 7.4K 5
Captivated by Tyrone Greene's Full SPG Parts. Read at your own risk.
2.3M 149K 52
As far as she remembers, she's the obsessed one. Laila does some crazy things while secretly fangirling over the campus semi-cal cutie, Asher James P...
1.1M 52.6K 27
Known for his short temper, Atty. Kylo Villaraza gets the biggest twist in his life as he unexpectedly falls for his secretary, Amara Jean Abella. Bu...