Pretending To Be Mysterious

By TheHealer076

(Y/n) suddenly teleported to Teyvat. She got system. Since then,the mysterious goddess appeared in Teyvat. (M... More

The Mysterious God level Pretender System?
From Feeding Ducks to Drowning
Archon of Every Regions
Nameless
Pretending Level 100
Mission Reward
The power of legendary skill.
Venti:You can do whatever you want to me!
The Secrect Between Us.
Meet Bennett Again
Sus Paimon
A/n
What is your mission?
Special Item
Legendary Mission Part-2
Mom...I'm sorry.
Signora
Main System:Stop thinking about breaking the rule or...
Amnesia or Something else?
The Past
Dottore
Let's make a deal.
The Truth
The Truth(Part-2)
Aftermath:The No.1 rebel from the Inazuma.
Aftermath:The Letter.
Aftermath:Walking Wallet
Aftermath:The Unique Mission
Aftermath:(Y/n) and Nameless
Aftermath:The Corrupted Fate line
Aftermath:Her fate,I will fix it!
Aftermath:The End.
The Upgrade Function
Aether:Adventure with you.
Diluc: The departure from the Mondstadt
Amber:The Gliding Lesson
Kaeya:I am here to thank you.
A/N
Bennett:Please,stop lying.
Liyue:Prologue.
System's Story 1
A/N:About What I Want To Say.
Nameless strikes Again
There is no Zhongli X Guizhong ship?
The Skill Fruit
Collection
I need a girlfriend.
My clone can earn money.
Teucer
Treatment goes wrong.
✓Special Chapter✓
Real (Y/n) is dead.
This is impossible.
Annoucement
I will have to kill you.
They will definitely reunite.
The difficult choice
Of course, you are not alone.
The Legendary Mission
Don't ask. I also want to know.
Last Hit
The Familiar Design
Don't worry, I am here.

The Forbidden One

3.4K 196 85
By TheHealer076

Lore will not be accurate.
############################

(Y/n) couldn't believe her eyes.

In front of her, Baizhu is testing the unconscious man on the bed.His face is pale and breathing weakly.(Y/n) saw the electro energy is flowing out from his wound on the chest.

'This should be Tomo.How is he still alive?'
(Y/n) think in her mind.Of course she is happy about Tomo is alive.But the fact that he is alive means she can't soly rely on her knowledge from now on.

(Y/n) looked at Kazuha.He is watching at Tomo with concerns.Strange shipping images of genshin fandom appeared in (Y/n) mind.

'What am I thinking?This is not time for that?I am going to save him first!'
Just when (Y/n) is about to make a move, the sound of system and the text appeared in front of her .

{Ding, congratulation for host to trigger the mission.Watch Tomo die.Reward:Random Legendary skill.(⁠ʘ⁠ᴗ⁠ʘ⁠✿⁠)}

Watch people die?

(Y/n) froze for a second.Then, she said in anger.

'System, what is the meaning of this?'

{I don't know!This is really sent by the Main System.}
The System hurriedly explained.He is not that heartless.

(Y/n) is starting to think that this Main System is really evil.Then , the text appeared again.

{Ding, congratulation for host to trigger the mission.Watch Tomo die.Reward:Two Random Legendary skills.Oh,I means three.(⁠ʘ⁠ᴗ⁠ʘ⁠✿⁠)}

'You piece of sh*t! I will never do it!'
(Y/n) said.This Main System is too much.She will never take advantage on person's live.She ignored the mission prompt and asked,

'System, what is happening to Tomo?'

{Host, the electro energy is filling up in his body.At this rate, he is going to explode in few minutes.}

'Fuck! I must hurry up!'

.
.
"The electro elemental power is too strong.I am afraid that I can't stop it."
Baizhu said while he is instilling his life energy into Tomo.

"Baizhu! At this rate , you would be in great danger!"
Changsheng said.

"But I can't let people die in front of me again!"
Baizhu said.But Baizhu knew in his heart that there is almost no chance for this patient.

"How could this happen?"
Kazuha clenched his fist tightly.It's been 2 months now since he escaped Liyue with Beidou's help.During these 2 months, Tomo was in a coma.

However, he didn't know that the electric energy from Raiden Shogun's sword was so hidden in Tomo's body.

"Move away! I will save him!"
The voice of the girl sounded.

"(Y/n)...you..."
Baizhu couldn't finish his word because (Y/n) pushed him away.She put her hand on Tomo's chest.

Kazuha looked at the girl who followed with Doctor Baizhu.He thought that she is new apprentice of Doctor Baizhu.But she is saying that she will save him?
.
.
(Y/n) know that her actions are rude.But it is better than letting Tomo explode and this room become r-rated scene.

(Y/n) put her hand at the location of Tomo's heart. She could feel the firm muscle...ahem...heartbeat.She quickly used her healing skill.

Suddenly, the electro energy interact with her.The sharp pain striked.
.
.
.

(Y/n) opened her eyes and found out that she is in the hall.In front of her, the woman with purple kemono is sitting on the floor and weeping.(Y/n) immediately recognized her identity.

(Y/n) felt the strong sense of guilt spreading from her.(Y/n) slowly approached her.

But (Y/n) stopped when she saw the back mist starting to cover Raiden Shogun.Raiden Shogun raised her head and her eyes are staring at (Y/n).The tears are slowly falling down.

"Help me."

"Corrupted Fateline?!"
(Y/n) said in shock.She unknowingly tried to reach out her hand to caught Raiden Shogun but their distance become more and more further.

The scene change abruptly and (Y/n) found herself admist the battlefield.

*Swoosh*

Her chest was pierced by the Electro energy blade.The sword owner is no other than Raiden Shogun.
.
.
"Ugh!"
(Y/n) felt the strong headache and vomit some blood which made everyone in the room scared.

{Host! Are you ok?You are entering in to weakened state for three days.}
The System asked.

'No.'
(Y/n) replied.Her vision become to blur.She looked at Tomo who is already healed because of her.However, she has no strength to stand.

"(Y/n)!"
Baizhu caught (Y/n)'s body and looked at her pale face.She is looking at him with weak smile as if she is going to disappear.He don't know what she did to cure Tomo but it doesn't matter now.

(Y/n) coughed more blood.It's seem that the side effect of this skill is stronger than before.Is it because she used it on almost dying person with zero chance of survival?

'System, I will leave the rest to you.'
(Y/n) said as her conscious slowly fading away.

{Alright, Host.Rest well.}
The System said.But he felt that these words are very familiar.Maybe it just his imagination?
################################
(Meanwhile in Dihua Marsh.)

"Gyah!!"
The hilichurl let out it's final word and dissolved in to black ashes.Aether put his sword back to space.

"Not bad , Traveler. Your skill are really amazing.Let's continue to find Glaze Lily."
Zhongli praised and said to Aether.

"Alright.But you promised me to tell me about my sister after this."
Aether nodded.He met this very knowledgeable man called Zhongli because of Childe.Yes, Childe told him about Zhongli.
.
.
.
(Flashback)

"The fact that Nameless is old friend of Geo Archon is valuable information for me. Thank you, Aether."
Childe said with smile.

"Now, I have fulfilled my part. So, this is the end of our cooperation."
Aether said in cold voice.

"Wait, although I guide you where to find Adpeti, I feel like I am not doing so much for you. I know that you are looking for your sister , right?"
Childe said.

"What does that matter have to do with you?"
Aether asked back.

"I want to introduce you to someone.He is extremely knowledgeable and know every details of Liyue."

"So?"

"Aether, I will tell you one secret.He is the person that her Majesty want me to observe.So, I highly doubt that he is hidden adepti."
Childe said and continued,

"Adepti are like history book.So, you can approach him and ask him some question.Maybe you will get the answer that you want?"

Aether looked at Childe who is smiling and said,

"I see.Thank you for telling me."

"Aether , I genuinely wish that you will reunite with your sister.Siblings are very precious.Well, I need to go and prepared for my brother who will arrive at Liyue harbor tomorrow.See ya."

(Flashback ends.)
.
.
.
"Of course, I will tell you."
Zhongli said.

"Can Paimon ask one thing?"
Paimon said.

"Can."

"You are adepti, right? Why did you choose to live among citizens of Liyue?And when will you give back our mora?"
Paimon's heart is in pain because this adepti used many mora to buy precious items.

"Ahem ...I have my own reasons.As for mora, we can talk about it later."
Zhongli replied and don't talk anymore.

When Zhongli first met this duo, he can tell that these two are very extraordinary.And this blonde traveler directly ask him whether he is adepti or not.He asked them who tell them that he is adepti.

The culprit is his personal wallet itself.Well, Zhongli don't mind about him for spreading false rumors.But it just so happen that he need man labour to do some tasks.Hallmaster Hu told him that they have to conduct funeral for Rex Lapis.

Yes, he must hold the funeral for himself and need to collect precious materials.But he is very tired to fight.This duo must be sent by fate.

Besides, this traveler's appearence is very similar to that person 500 years ago.The ability to use many element without vision is also the same.It's seem that she didn't tell them that she has brother.

So, he made a deal.As long as they help him to collect materials, he will tell him about anything.

"Oh..okay."
Paimon said but why did she feel like she will never get her mora back.
.
.
.
"Finally , we found glaze lilies!"
Paimon shouted with joy.They have been looking for this rate flower for entire day.

"Here."
Aether carefully take three glaze lilies and give them to Zhongli.

Zhongli accepted them and stored them.He looked at Aether and said,

"What do you want to know?"

"Do you know about my sister?"
Aether asked without hesitation.

"Yes,I do."

"Then...where is she? I am looking for her entire time.Mondstadt's Archon didn't tell me any useful information about her.He tell me to ask Geo Archon.But you can guess what happened."
Aether said.

"I see.Aether, you heard about 'The Forbidden One'.Right?"

"Yes.I heard about her from Anemo Archon."
Aether said. But what was on his mind was how 'The Forbidden One' was related to his sister.

"In fact, 'The Forbidden One' is the Goddess of Seal.Her real name is cursed by Celestia, so anyone who mentions her name will be exterminated from this world."
Zhongli said as he closed his eyes and reminisced about the past.

"What had she done to make Celestia so angry?"
Paimon asked.

"Because she learned the truth in Khaenri'ah's Catalyst five hundred years ago.Because in Khaenri'ah's Catalyst five hundred years ago, she learned the truth about Teyvat.Your sister was also with her."
Zhongli continued after a pause,

"Just like you and Paimon, she and your sister are traveling companions.They stopped the Catalysm together.But she eventually died on Electro Archon's blade and sacrificed herself.Your sister suddenly disappeared as soon as the goddess died.It was the last time I saw your sister."
Zhongli remembered what happened back then.

"Suddenly disappeared?"
Aether frowned and thought. When he first woke up, his sister desperately told him to leave this world.When he ask for reason, Lumine didn't answer.

Why? Why don't you tell me about all of it ,Lumine?If you tell me, I can do something about it.

Aren't we sibling?

Why can't you trust me?

Or you think I am burden?

Also, what is the truth? What caused forbidden knowledge?Why forbidden knowledge harm people?

Aether feel like he got more question instead of getting answers.

Watching Aether thinking deeply, Zhongli decided that he no longer needed to stay here.

"I have told you as much as I know, so I am going to do what I have to do. I wish that you find your sister as soon as possible."
Zhongli said that and headed towards Liyue and disappeared from the view of Aether and Paimon.

Paimon looked at Aether and sighed. It looked like Aether was sad.She thought it was better to keep quiet at times like this.

But she suddenly remembered something.The loud and piercing scream sounded through the mountains.

"No! Paimon forgot to ask when will he pay back our mora!"

###############################
A/n: Goodnight.I think that I should write about Aether's side too and add some informations to confuse Aether more.😏

Next chapter should be Childe and Zhongli confrontation.🎉

Although this story main goal is to pretend as mysterious expert, I think that I should write more for (Y/n).Mysterious Expert called 'Nameless' should appear in the time of crisis.Isn't it amazing?😎

Also I already planned to kill one character.🥹

Prepare for it, dear readers.I warned you because of love.(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

Cya in one year.Just kidding.(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

And goodnight.Love you all.🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.2K 4.9K 200
She destroyed her Vision to refuse the gift of Celestia. Yet even without this influence, people still have their reasons to fear her. "Soleil Rhein...
28.7K 813 40
ლ(' ❥ 'ლ) You pretty much get isekai'd and wake up as a slime in the world of Teyvat. But not in the way you, Y/N expected. This takes part after all...
29.1K 729 13
(Rewriting this fanfic on another genshin book) 💫You died and has transported into genshin impact (I know clichè), and accompanies the traveler on t...
77.4K 4.9K 45
Here we go again. This fine fine mannn. I have a problem with him. This book goes out to all the psychopaths reading it :).