Rachel's Rolls

Da RebeccaBuckley9

*NEW CHAPTERS PUBLISHED EACH WEEK!* Welcome to the story of Rachel Benson and Bradley Clearwater. Who knows... Altro

This is for...
Book Description
Chapter One- Rachel
Chapter Two- Rachel
Chapter Three- Rachel
Chapter Four- Bradley
Chapter Five- Rachel
Chapter Six- Bradley/Rachel
Chapter Seven- Rachel/ Bradley
Chapter Eight- Rachel
Chapter Nine- Bradley
Chapter 10- Rachel
Chapter 11- Bradley

Chapter 12- Rachel

36 5 0
Da RebeccaBuckley9

After the most restful night's sleep I've had in a long time, I lie in bed and let my mind wander over everything that happened yesterday. Bradley knew I was doubting the way I looked and was letting the negative things people have said about me, in the past influence the way I was thinking, during our moment in the car park. The way he completely silenced those toxic thoughts by showing me what he thinks of me. Wow. Kissing me like that and saying those thing's to me, has given me a small piece of confidence that I didn't even realize I had lost. He's not once made me feel unattractive or unpleasant to look at. If anything, he's shown me that just because I have curves and thick thighs, doesn't mean I don't deserve to feel sexy. I deserve to be treated like anyone else would be. Just because I have a little extra padding on me, doesn't mean I'm any less of a person.

Seeing him come undone last night by me was one of the hottest things I've ever experienced. He made me feel desirable and I never want to lose that feeling. I want to be able to explore my sexuality and not be ashamed of the way I look. I know with Bradley I can. But I'm not someone who is able to keep emotions out of the bedroom and I can feel myself already falling hard for him.

Yes, he's made me feel sexy and wanted but does he actually want to be with me? Does he want to build a future with someone, get married, have children? I just don't know these things and I need to know where I stand with him before one of us ends up getting hurt.

After a quick shower, I head downstairs into the kitchen to put the kettle on and let Nellie out. I make myself a mug of coffee and head out into the back garden to explore. As you step out the doors, there is a patio area with rattan seating surrounding a fire pit. I imagine would be heavenly to sit by during the summer/ autumn seasons. Beyond the patio, is a large grass area with trees lining the edges, at the bottom is a huge green house and a smaller building which is situated under a weeping willow tree.

Sipping my coffee, I wander down the garden to have a nosey. I look into the greenhouse first and find rows upon rows of what look to be potatoes, carrots, sprouts and lots of other fruits or veggies growing happily. Nellie comes trotting over to have a good sniff and then follows me over to the other little building. From the back, there's no doors or windows so I walk around the edge of it, to find a wall like the one back at the main house; completely made of glass. Inside sits a hot tub, big enough to seat at least 6 people and a small bar area with a few seats. It must be lovely to have those doors wide open, a glass of wine in hand and in the hot tub. I'll have to have a dip before we go back!

After finishing my stroll around with Nellie, I head back inside to see it's almost 7.30am so I decide to make some breakfast for myself and Brad. Finding things to make pancakes, I'm whipping up the batter when Bradley walks in with his hair sticking up all over the place, in just some grey sweats. Holy guacamole, he looks fineeee.

"Good morning." He says while walking over to the coffee machine. His voice sounds rough in the morning and damn its hot. Distracting myself from the god in the kitchen I put a pan on the stove to warm.

"Good morning. I'm making pancakes, I hope you're hungry!" I say, while scooping batter into the pan. Leaving it to cook, I set the dining room table and hunt for some maple syrup. After finding it at the back of a cupboard, I place it on the table with some butter, just in case. As I turn, I find Bradley flipping the pancake. The muscles in his bare back flexing with his movements. I take a second to admire him. I've never realized that I could find a back so hot. He's got wide shoulders, a curve in his back which is prominent when he's stood straight, a slim waist and a gorgeous behind. The term bubble butt comes to mind.

I'm leaning against the dining room table when he turns, smirking. "Enjoying the view, my love?" he says, with a wink.

Letting out a huff, I march over to the stove, shifting him out of the way with my hip. "Go. Sit" I tell him, pointing to the setting I laid out for him.

Picking up his coffee, he strolls over to the table in an extra cocky manner, putting a lot of swagger into his walk. I can't help but chuckle at his antics. He's so cute in the morning. He plonks himself down in the chair, props his elbows on the table and steeples his hands, which he rests his chin on, watching me. Shaking my head at him, I load up his plate and take it over to him. Just as I turn to head back into the kitchen to get my own, he grasps my wrist and tugs me down to sit on his lap. I let out a small yelp, but it gets cut off when he presses a kiss on my lips. "Thank you for breakfast" he say's, smiling.

"You're most welcome. You're saving my ass by helping me get a tree, it's the least I can do."

He chuckles before giving me another kiss then helps me up off his lap. "Go get yours" he say's. He tries to slap my behind again but I manage to dodge it. He growls before getting up out of his chair to come after me. I dart around the island in the kitchen and watch as a devilish smirk pulls at his lips. "Come. Here" he demands.

I laugh. "Haha you must have fell out of your bed this morning if you think I'm willingly going to come over to you. I know your game Mr Clearwater." I say while slowly inching the opposite way to him. He darts right so I run around to the left, thinking I'm free. Only I'm not. I find myself flung over his shoulder while he walks over to the dining room table. He playfully smacks my behind making me yelp again before depositing me in the other chair. He goes to get my breakfast and places it in front of me After a quick kiss, he takes his own seat and we eat breakfast chatting about anything or everything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After breakfast, Bradley heads off into the office to sort things out, so I decide to make myself at home and get in the hot tub. I dont have a swimsuit with me, but Brad said I could go in with just my underwear. Usually, I would wear a full covering swimsuit so I don't offend anyone with my body, but seeing as its just me here for a couple hours and no one else will see me, I do as Bradley said. I forgo a bra and just wear my panties seen as I have more of those than I do bras. I slip on a fluffy bathrobe from the bathroom in my room and make my way down to the tub house.

I open the doors fully so Nellie can come and go as she pleases. I slip the robe off and hang it up on the hooks on the wall, before easing myself into the delightfully warm water. Once I'm settled in the seat where I can lie down, I turn on the bubbles. Uh God, this feels so nice. I can't remember the last time I felt so relaxed. Closing my eyes, I listen to the birds chirping outside and let the bubbles sooth my muscles.

Sometime later, I hear footsteps near the tub house, I quickly open my eyes and move to grab the robe to cover up, in the hopes I don't give Bradley an eyeful. I step out the tub, wrap the robe around myself and make my way out. Looking around the corner, I don't see Bradley like I expected. There's no one there. I'm sure I heard someone coming this way.

I'm clearly being a little paranoid. Shaking my head, I walk into the house and find Nellie asleep on the rug in the living room. I take myself upstairs to wash off the chlorine and I'm drying off when I hear a door shut from downstairs.

"Bradley? Is that you?" I shout. I get no response, so I throw on some clothes and peep into Bradley's room to see if he's in there. Nope. Finding it empty, I go downstairs and into the kitchen. I stop dead in my tracks in the doorway. On the glass wall, is a picture of me getting into the tub. Underneath, written in God knows what, is a message; I'll always find you Princess. I let out a scream.

Shaking, I take my phone out of my back pocket and dial Bradley's number. Thanking all that is holy, I didn't leave it upstairs. It rings a couple of times before he answers. "Hey you, I'm nearly done here. You enjoy the tub?" he asks.

"Bradley, someone has been in here while I was in the shower. There's a picture stuck to the glass of me when I was getting into the hot tub earlier. It's Joshua. I know it. He's the only one who calls me Princess" I say in a rush. "I'm scared."

I hear the shuffling of papers and a door closing over the phone. "Don't panic baby. I'm on my way. Go upstairs with Nellie and lock yourself in my bedroom. I'm going to stay on the phone with you, ok?" he say's. I hear the rumble of his car starting.

Nodding my head while murmuring my agreement, I walk through to the living room and find Nellie still in the same spot. "Nellie baby, come on..." I say quietly, scared that Joshua might be hiding in the house somewhere, walking over to her. When she doesn't move, I crouch down and stroke her head. Nothing. "Nellie! Come on baby, wake up for me!" I say, giving her a little shake. She doesn't stir, just stays curled up asleep. Scared something is wrong with her, I panic. I start to shake uncontrollably and struggle to find my breath. My breathing coming out in quick pants.

"Rachel. What's happening? Talk to me." I hear Bradley ask. I don't respond, I can't. Why won't she wake up?! With shaky hands, I put a hand in front of her nose to see if I can feel her breathing.

I feel a puff against my hand and fall onto my ass, sobbing. "Oh, she's ok... she's ok..." I repeat to myself. I move her head into my lap, stroking her fur. She still doesn't wake up when I move her, I'm so scared that something is seriously wrong. Don't leave me. I place my ear to her chest, listening to the slow thump of her heart. "I'm here, Mama's got you. Neither of us are going anywhere, you hear me Nel's. You stay with me." I feel numb. Don't leave me, please!

I stay holding her until I hear my name being called from somewhere. Realizing I dropped my phone when I was checking on Nellie, I pick it back up. "....fuck! Rachel! Hold on I'm at the gates! Fuckers, Open!" he roars, panic and anger evident in his voice. I hear the screech of his tires and a second later the sound of the front door flying open. "Rach! Baby where are you?!" he shouts. I hear footsteps coming down the hallway before Brads comes into view. Rushing over to me, he drops down onto his knees, running his hand over my hair and cups my face. "Did he hurt you?" he asks.

Shaking my head, the tears start flowing freely. "No but something is wrong with Nellie. She won't wake up...she won't wake up Bradley" I say, in-between sobs.

He takes his phone out and calls someone. "It's ok, she'll be ok.... Yes, Hello. Bradley Clearwater. I need a vet to come to my house immediately. Someone has broken into my house and done something to my girlfriend's dog... Yes, she's breathing. Erm... Rachel, how long has she been asleep?" he asks me. His eyes full of concern.

Sniffling, I try to think. "Uh, I came back in about an hour ago to go for a shower and she was asleep then." Bradley relays this to whoever is on the phone while I stroke Nellie's fur, kissing her head. "You'll be ok baby, I've got you. I've got you..." I whisper to her.

Bradley sits next to me on the floor, running his hand over Nellie's back. "A vet is on their way. They'll be here in 5 minutes..." he says before falling silent. A silent tear rolls down his cheek.

I look up at him with tears in my eyes. "I can't loose her Bradley. I can't..." I sob. Wrapping his arms around me, he kisses my head telling me she will be ok. I know he's trying to reassure me, but nothing will stop the pain if I lose her. She's my best friend. Come back to me, please.

---------------------------------------------------

Not poor Nellie!

I won't leave you guys long to find out what happens next.

Keep an eye out for Chapter 13!

----------------------------

Don't forget to leave any comments or feedback :)

If you was a fan of Chapter 12, give it a vote!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

142K 4.1K 35
Complete! Give it a shot please! Thank you for the people that are reading my story!!!Please vote for any chapter you like, also if you like this boo...
577K 13.1K 32
When Rebecca moves back to her hometown for a friend's wedding, unfortunate circumstances put her near her ex-boyfriend, who left her completely brok...
Save Me #1 Da Katie

Storie d'amore

56.2K 1.9K 51
*UNEDITED* The everyday life of Olivia Brooks, a 25-year-old waitress from Calgary, is influenced by ten-hour shifts, cozy evenings in her old, littl...
2.1M 56.4K 54
[COMPLETE] Soz this may be cringe, it was written very long ago A seemingly ordinary, working college girl meets a cool, undeniably sexy boy with m...