π“π‘πž π“πšπ§π π₯𝐞𝐝 π‹π¨π―πž

By amikaravenn

#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that... More

Book Cover
Introduction
Prologue
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.1
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.2
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.3
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.4
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.5
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.6
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.7
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.8
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.9
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.10
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.11
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.12
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.13
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.14
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.15
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.16
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.17
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.18
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.19
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.20
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.21
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.22
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.23
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.24
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.25
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.26
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.27
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.28
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.29
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.31
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.32
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.33
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.34
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.35
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.36
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.37
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.38
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.39
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.40
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.41
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.42
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.43
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.44
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.45
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.46
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.47
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.48
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.49
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.50
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.51
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.52
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.53
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.54
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.55
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.56
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.57
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.58
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.59
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.60
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.61
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.62
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.63
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.64
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.65
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.66
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.67
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.68
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.69
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.70
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.71
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.72
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.73

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.30

6.6K 310 16
By amikaravenn

Follow my Instagram id (secr_ret_wri_ter)for spoilers.

"What the hell! You can't complete a single job I had given you." A man yelled through the phone to one of the man who tried to attack Aarush and Dhriti.

"B-Boss we can't do that because of D-Dhriti Mam came between us---"

"What! If my Riti was there why did you attacked him?" His Boss cut off him when he is saying entire thing. Now fear is pumping to his whole body because he don't know what will his boss do when he came to know that Dhriti is injured in the attack.

"Boss we didn't know that she was there with him and she was injured in the attack but I'm sure that is a mere injury." Finally gathering a lot of courage he said this to his boss.

"What did you say now? Riti is injured...You bloody bastard....if something happens to her. I destroy your fucking family before I kill you. I don't care it is a mere or not. Just pray for your life and she is safe otherwise." His boss barked on him through the phone and disconnected the call. His whole body is shivering now and he is just praying that Dhriti should be okay otherwise he have to pay a lot for it.

_____________________________________

IN DHRITI'S HOUSE(DK VILLA)

When Dhriti was getting down the stairs after changing her dress she heard Aarush talking to someone through his phone.

"Yeah...Nidhu I'm fine, Riti is injured but she is also fine....Haan nothing to worry." He said over through phone to Nidhi. Dhriti is hearing all this while coming down. He disconnected the call and thrust phone into his pocket.

"When did he started to address me by my nick name. Looking to their conversation Nidhi Khurana is close to him. What if he likes her? One thing is sure for me she likes him I saw that in her eyes. Anyways why I should care. Let him do his things and I will look into my things." She thought in her mind.

"Hey...Riti why you are not dressed your wound?" Aarush asked,his eyes filled with concern.

"Because the medicine is with you." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Oh...shit I forgot to give that." He took medicine from the dinning table which he kept when he entering the kitchen a few minutes ago.

"Okay....thank you. I will go and bandage the wound." Dhriti said and she was about to go but Aarush grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him.

"What the ----"

"Don't yell at me. I will bandage the wound." Aarush said to her.

"But."

"Not a word. I will help you that's final." He sternly said to her and made her sit in the sofa. As she directed him where the first aid box is and he take out and come to her. At the same time halting sound of car were hear from outside.

"I think Aju is came. I will open the door." Dhriti said and stood up from the sofa but Aarush made her sit again.

"I will open the door,you sit here." He said to her.

"I'm fine Aarush and my legs are fine...I can walk." She said.

"I know." He shrugged and gone to open the door.

"This man." Dhriti shake her head.

Aarush open the door only to see Arjun standing there.

"You!" Arjun asked when he saw Aarush opening the door for him.

"Yeah...me." Aarush said and Arjun entered to the house.

"What are you doing here?" Arjun asked and before Aarush can give reply Arjun saw Dhriti sitting in the sofa and her gash on the arm.

"Riti...what happened to your arm? Oh my god! How bruised it is?" Arjun's eyes became concerned and he crouched down infront of her.

"Riti....will you please say to me what happened?" He asked again when Dhriti remained silent.

"Aju..uh..that...when I was with Aarush---" She started to explain everything and Arjun keenly listened to her.

"What! Why did you do that? If something has happened to you....Riti." Arjun said this and get up from his position. He rubbed his forhead in fear that what if something happened to her as he was very protective for her.

"Riti...look don't dare to risk your own life from today onwards,okay? I can't see you in a small pain even I can't think of that...that thought make me shiver. And You didn't even care to inform me this?" He said to her as his eyes softened. Dhriti got up from her place and walked towards Arjun and cups his face in her hands as Aarush was seeing all this and his fists are clutching into tight because he can't see someone getting close to her.

"Look Aju...look at me....I'm fit and fine and standing infront of you...nothing happened ,right? And this wound this will heal in a week." She said to him with a soft smile.
He hugged her that was enough for Aarush to get more annoyed.

"Look your gash is not dressed so sit there, I will dress your wound." Aarush said with annoyed. Arjun pulled back Dhriti from their hug and made her sit.

"Anyways thank you Mr.Malhotra but now I can manage so I will dress her wounds...you can go now it is already late." Arjun said to him and take the first aid box.

"Thank you Aarush for take caring of me....I'm fine now as Aju said it is very late so you go to your home...fresh up and take rest." She said in a soft voice.

"Okay then. Bye...take care." He said to her with a soft smile. And he gone from there.

"What happened Riti? You seems very nice to him." Arjun teased her as he was dressing her wound.

"Yeah...because he is a good man." Dhriti said with a smile.

"Good man?"

"Yeah...good man."

"Yeah...good man." Arjun smiled at her.

"Stop teasing me Aju. It's not like that....he is really a good man."

"Mmm...anyways your smile says everything. " Arjun said as he finished dressing her wound.

"I'm going to room to take some rest." Dhriti said and gone to her room.

She sit on the swing present on the balcony. Cold breeze hit on her face. She was thinking about the whole scenario that happened today...the attack...fight...all thing. Her doubt was why the attackers didn't attacked her when she was fighting with them?

Dhriti's pov:-

Their target was Aarush? Having rivals in business field is usual but this attack is doesn't seem like that. They want to kill him but why? What if I was not there with him today? He would have....but why this thought making me disturb? He was not a friend to me then why? I don't know whenever he came near to me I feel very different like I have never felt such type of feelings in my 27 years of life.
Today he took me to that Cafe only to blow up my mood....when I got injured his face become terrified...Did he loves me? Nowadays I can see a emotion in his eyes for me that I can't read.

But that is a advantage for me that I can use him in my revenge to Takurs. The plan I made earlier that kept aside, I think this is the right time to excute that plan. But if I use him he will be hurt. How can I hurt him? His heart will break into million pieces like me. The pain of heart break is the worst pain that everyone can't come through. Tears? Why tears in my eyes? Dhriti if you want to complete your revenge you have to become a heartless person. I waited fucking 7 years to destroy them now I can't back off from that. I have to become selfish.....don't think about others and their feelings....just focus on your aim....to destroy Takurs And my main enemy 'RED MARVEL.' For that I will go any extent....without any fail I will do that. I'm living for revenge and I will get that. For that I will use anyone...I will manipulate anyone.

I will not play any love track with Aarush. But I will use his feelings for me. The real destruction of Takurs will start now...we met...signed the contract...and now it's the time for START THE GAME.

_______________________________________

Aarush's pov:-

My Babydoll told me to go home and take rest but I can't do that until I find who was behind that attack. Now I was going to my basement because Rehaan and Ranveer already found one of the man who tried to attack me and Dhriti. It was very easy to find him. When they were attacking on us I got a phone from the ground probably it was owned by one of them. So yeah Veer and Rehaan found them when I was with Dhriti. Finally I reached my basement. My dark and cruel side knocking inside from me when I get down from the car. I walked towards the man who was tied to the pillar. His face has bruises as I think Veer started his play with him. Rehaan and Veer sitting on the chair placed on the side of basement.

"Where were you man? You know how fucking I controlled to not beat him if you not come by now I would have started the work." Veer take a sip of drink in his by saying.

"You already started then why you're saying that?" I asked him.

"Ya because I lost my control." He said in boring voice.

"Did he opened his mouth?" I asked them by removing my blazer.

"Not yet." Rehaan said to me.

"Fine....let's start." I said by folding my sleeves upto elbow and walked towards him.

"I don't like to waste time so I will ask the question directly and you have to give answers. And yeah don't dare to lie. I don't like liars." I cleared my point.

"Who told you to attack us?" I asked him.

"I don't know him." He answer was flat.

"Veer." I called him and he nodded at me and took the screw driver from the table were the tools are kept. He gave it to me.

"This is the only thing you got." I scoffed.

"It will work better than a knife." He said with proud and I shook my head. I rolled screw driver in my hand and I can see the fears in his eyes.

"I already told you I don't like the lies." My face became darkened and I point the screw driver on his ear. I put a less pressure on it.

"P-please...I-I will say." He stuttered in the fear.

"Say then." I didn't move the screw driver from his ear.

"I-I don't know his f-full name we only know him as VK." I frowned at his confession.

"Are you lying?" Veer asked.

"N-no I'm not lying. We only know him as VK. H-he only contact through our phone and h-he mostly contact to our leader in our gang. I-I think he knows him better than us."

"What is his name?" I asked him.

"M-Mohit Nanda." He said to me.

"Okay Thank you for the information." I said to him as I took back the screw driver from his ear.

"N-now please leave me."

"I'm really sorry...I can't do that. I would have leave you but you hurted someone that very precious to me." There is no way that I will leave this bastard because he is the same man who shooted at me but it get into Dhriti.

"N-no no that I was not it was someone else." He said but I know that he was that because the bracelet he has on his hand. I noticed that when he was shooting.

"You are lying because I saw your this pretty bracelet on your hand when you're shooting." I intertwined his bracelet with screw driver and I break that bracelet from his hand.

"If you had cause injury to me I would have leave you but here you do a mistake by hurting my girl...you bastard. If something had happened to her I would have shown you what the real and pure torture but as your luck she was fine but that doesn't mean I will leave you....you have to pay for each and every drop of blood that dripped from her body." I deathly glared at him and at the same second I pierced the screw driver in his ear made him scream in the pain.

For one hour Veer handled him I was just saw him in pain while gulping my drink. After that Veer killed him and burned him into ashes without any traces. Yeah we're professional in this to erase a human from the world without leaving any trace.

"After a long time..." Veer said by stretching his arms.

"What killing a man?" Rehaan scoffed.

"Yeah..." He shrugged.

"Let's come to point, Who is this VK? Do you have any idea Aarush?" Rehaan asked me.

"No...I don't know who is this new enemy?" I shrugged.

"Do you think Red Marvel is behind this?" Rehaan asked.

"I don't think so because I had heard this name VK somewhere but I can't recollect it." Veer rubbed his temple by trying to recollect.

"I also heard his name but...." I said to them. But I can't also remember where I heard this. According to me I have no enemy named by VK.

"You don't worry about it,I will try to find information about him. And yeah I have got information that Akash." Finally Veer had found that.

"What?" I asked in the urge to know about him.

"Do you know renowned journalist Das Varma?"

"Yeah...I heard about him he is from Kerala who owns a News Channel, right?" I asked him.

"Yeah...Akash is his nephew I mean his younger brother's son." I frowned at Veer's information.

"But why is he targeting Dhriti?" Rehaan pointed out his doubt.

"Maybe he will be her ex boyfriend." Veer said by taking a glass of Whiskey.

"Ex...what rubbish?" I felt annoyed by his word but there is not wrong to have a boyfriend to her before me but the thing made me annoyed is I'm not her first. Shit!

"Oh Aarush! Please off your jealous mode and think practically. There's a possibility as Veer said." Rehaan scowled.

"It's just my assumption if we have to know real reason we have to meet him. But I think for now we can leave this here. If he tries to do anything we will get know that. Now we have to turn our full concentration on Red Marvel because in this weekend there is a big deal going to happen in Mumbai Harbour." Veer's face become serious.

"What deal?" Me and Rehaan asked simultaneously.

"Drugs...that worth 10 million dollars." Our eyes widened.

"10 million dollars!" Rehaan asked with shock.

"That means it will be dangerous as much." I said because after looking the price I can assume that how dangerous would be that drug.

"Yeah....we have focus on this now because if we have luck we can find out who is this Red Marvel in this weekend." Veer said.

"For that we have to make a best plan without failing we have to implement that." I said to them.

"We have to destroy that drug at the sametime we have to find out who is the Red Marvel. Tell our men to get ready for this weekend we will directly go there." I said to them we discussed about the plan.

"I hope this plan will work." Veer said.

"Ofcourse Veer...this will work." I said with devilish smirke appeared on my face.

"Anyways Veer from did you get this information?" Rehaan asked him.

"From London." He said with smirke and mysterious look.

"Charan...Charan passed you the information,right?" I raised my eyebrow.

"How did you know that?" Veer looked me with surprised.

"London means Ofcourse it would be Charan." I shrugged. Charan is far away from us but he is also working with us for this and he is also searching who is this Red Marvel. He almost visited half of the country in the name of business but the actual reason behind it is to find a clue about Red Marvel. By that we came to know that Red Marvel's network is very very deep and large,destroying him it will not easy as we thinking but we freed almost 3 countries from his clutch. That's why we become the targets of Red Marvel but he doesn't know our face as we don't know his face. Only he knows is we are the 'Black Gang' nothing other than this.

"Okay guys,let's go to our home. It's already late." Rehaan said and we nodded to him.
We bid bye to each other and get in to our respective cars.

_________________________________

Next Morning in AURA COMPANY.

Dhriti is sitting in his cabin as she working in the new project.

"Uff....ugh..." She hissed in the pain as she removed her blazer. She wore a turtle necked sleeveless black crop top and grey patched jeans and grey colored over size blazer.
She placed her blazer in the chair and walked towards the glass wall with a file in her hand.

"May I come in." A familiar voice came from the door way.

"Come in Chris." She said without looking towards him.

"Good morning DK...hey what happened to your arm?" Chris asked her when he show the thick bandage on her arm.

"Nothing serious Chris." She said and walked towards him.
Chris sat on the chair and Dhriti leaned on her desk and placed the file on the desk.

"What happened Chris any clue about Ankith Gupta? Dhriti asked him.

"You didn't wish me DK? You know right it's a bad manner." Chris said dramatically.

"Is it necessary? Okay fine...good morning Chris. Can you say now do you get any clue about Ankith Gupta?" She asked him with irritated voice.

"No...we don't get any trace of him." He said with disappointment.

"So that means he died." Dhriti said with a sigh of frustration.

"What? What did you say know? How do you know that?" Chris asked to her.

"Chris...if there is not any trace of him that means he is died. We're searching him for one month,right? If he was out of the country we get to know that but here the situation is different. So there is no use of searching him." Dhriti cleared to Chris.

"Anyways did you find his brother Anvith?" Dhriti asked to him.

"Yeah...he is in our haunted building." Chris said with smirke.

"Then why didn't you inform me?" Dhriti yelled at him.

"Chill DK...I came here to inform that." Chris said to her.

"For which moment are you waiting for,let's go." She said and took her phone,car key and blazer in hurry.

"Slowly...slowly....your wound will again start to bleed." Chris tried to calm her down.

"Ouch..." She hissed in pain.

"That's why I said....slow done." He said to her.

"What are watching numbnut! Help me." She again yelled at him when she can't put her blazer.

"Okay...fine. I will help you...give me that." He helped her to wear the blazer.

"Are you going to drive the car with this gash in arm?" Chris asked her.

"Yeah...I can't. How will I come with you now?" She tensed.

"Are you thinking I walked from my home to your office? You're tensing unnecessarily DK. Keep your car key there. I have my bike with me." Chris said to her by shaking his head.

"Okay. Let's go." She said by keeping her key in the table.

Chris and Dhriti walked out of her cabin.

"Chris I have to inform Ruhi and Arjun that I'm going with you." Dhriti said to him and he nodded to her. She gone to Ruhi's cabin. When she gone there Ruhi and Arjun was talking something.

"Ru and Aju I'm going with Chris for some work, maybe I will come little late. If I didn't come in evening don't wait for me I will be in home." She said in one breath.

"Riti...where are going now? Your gash---" Arjun was saying something but Riti cut off him and said " Aju it's very important work so I have to go. And don't worry I will take care of myself."

"Then I have to worry because you never take care of yourself Riti." Aju said to her.

She just shook her head without giving any reply to him and rush to go. At that time she remembered something and she turned back "And yeah if Aarush come please handle him, If he ask about my injury say that I'm fine,okay?" Dhriti said to them.

"Okay...we don't know that we can handle him in the way you're handling him but we will try. Isn't it Aju?" Ruhi said with teased look.

"Now I don't have time to reply for this but when I will come back...I will show both of you." She said and rushed to Chris. With this time Chris is gone to parking lot so Dhriti also gone towards parking lot.

She was in very hurry suddenly clashed into someone and gone to fall but a pair of strong arms holded her.

A familiar cologne hitted her nostrils and he slowly opened her eyes that was closed because of this sudden clash. When opened her eyes she saw a Honey brown eyes looking at her with a concern.

"Aarush..." She whispered.

"Riti...Walk carefully what if something happened to you if I didn't holded you. Anyways where are you going in this express speed?" He started with a concern ended with his chuckle.

"Ahh..." She uttered when he holded on her wound.

"Ohh...sorry." He take his hands from her.

"It's okay---"

"DK...are you coming or not!" Dhriti was saying to Aarush but it cut off by Chris's yell.

"I'm sorry I have to go now. You go to Ruhi and Aju, today they will work with you. Bye." She said in one go and run to Chris.

"Riti...Where are you going? Your wound is not fine take some rest. What is this urgent work that you can't rest properly? He asked to her.

"I'm fine Aarush,don't worry about me. Go to them they will handle you today. Bye." She said in high voice as she was running towards Chris.

"Let's go Chris." She said after seating in his bike. Now Aarush really become upset because he come to this office only to see her and spend some time with her. Above all that he is very possessive about her,so when he saw she gone with Chris that too in bike he become very annoyed.

Aarush move inside the office as he saw Dhriti gone with Chris but his thought about her didn't leave his mind.

"Where did she gone? That too in hurry. Is she facing any problem. Honestly I don't like that Christy because she is very attached to him and above all that he is very handsome. Stop it Aarush in the case of that you're also handsome and hot and yeah...your Babydoll will not fall for others." He consoled himself and walked towards Ruhi's cabin.

********************************

Here is the next update.
How is this chapter, let me know in the comment section.
Really sorry for late update. I will try my maximum to update in regular time.
And yeah! Finally we crossed 3k readers. I'm very happy and thank you somuch for supporting my stories lovelies😊

And if you like the chapter don't forget to press ☆button.
Share this story with your friends.
Show lots of love towards this story and vote and rate it ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

866K 31.4K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
13.3K 582 10
1st book of 'The Malhotra Siblings' When she was in 9th, he was the senior of her school.. He was her brother's classmate and his bestfriend He was h...
1.8M 92.9K 106
BEST RANKING:- #1 in Indian Fiction as on 01/21 #2 in India as on 10/20 Bonjour😊 As the name suggest Unwillingly but yours. Story of a simple yet my...
891K 67.1K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○‒○●○‒○●○‒○●○‒○●○‒○●○‒○●○‒○●○‒○● I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...