ᴇxɪʟᴇ | ᴅᴇʀᴇᴋ ʜᴀʟᴇ

By miguelschamp

"ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜɪs ꜰɪʟᴍ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ. ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ. sᴏ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀᴍ ɪ ᴅ... More

Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 3A Cᴀsᴛ
Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ
Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ (2)
Cʜᴀᴏs Rɪsɪɴɢ
Cʜᴀᴏs Rɪsɪɴɢ (2)
Fɪʀᴇғʟɪᴇs
Uɴʟᴇᴀsʜᴇᴅ
Uɴʟᴇᴀsʜᴇᴅ (2)
Fʀᴀʏᴇᴅ
Fʀᴀʏᴇᴅ (2)
Mᴏᴛᴇʟ Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
Mᴏᴛᴇʟ Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ (2)
Mᴏᴛᴇʟ Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ (3)
Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛs
Vɪsɪᴏɴᴀʀʏ
Vɪsɪᴏɴᴀʀʏ (2)
Tʜᴇ Oᴠᴇʀʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ
Tʜᴇ Oᴠᴇʀʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ (2)
Tʜᴇ Oᴠᴇʀʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ (3)
Aʟᴘʜᴀ Pᴀᴄᴛ
Aʟᴘʜᴀ Pᴀᴄᴛ (2)
Rᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs: Lᴜɴᴀʀ Eʟʟɪᴘsᴇ
Rᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs: Lᴜɴᴀʀ Eʟʟɪᴘsᴇ (2)
Rᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs: Lᴜɴᴀʀ Eʟʟɪᴘsᴇ (3)
Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 3B Cᴀsᴛ
Aɴᴄʜᴏʀs
Aɴᴄʜᴏʀs (2)
Mᴏʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Tʜᴀɴ Gᴏᴏᴅ
Mᴏʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Tʜᴀɴ Gᴏᴏᴅ (2)
Mᴏʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Tʜᴀɴ Gᴏᴏᴅ (3)
Gᴀʟᴠᴀɴɪᴢᴇ
Gᴀʟᴠᴀɴɪᴢᴇ (2)
Gᴀʟᴠᴀɴɪᴢᴇ (3)
Iʟʟᴜᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ
Iʟʟᴜᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ (2)
Sɪʟᴠᴇʀғɪɴɢᴇʀ
Sɪʟᴠᴇʀғɪɴɢᴇʀ (2)
Sɪʟᴠᴇʀғɪɴɢᴇʀ (3)
Rɪᴅᴅʟᴇᴅ
Rɪᴅᴅʟᴇᴅ (2)
Rɪᴅᴅʟᴇᴅ (3)
Lᴇᴛʜᴀʀɪᴀ Vᴜʟᴘɪɴᴀ
Lᴇᴛʜᴀʀɪᴀ Vᴜʟᴘɪɴᴀ (2)
Eᴄʜᴏ Hᴏᴜsᴇ
Eᴄʜᴏ Hᴏᴜsᴇ (2)
Tʜᴇ Fᴏx ᴀɴᴅ Tʜᴇ Wᴏʟғ
Dᴇ-Vᴏɪᴅ
Dᴇ-Vᴏɪᴅ (2)
Dᴇ-Vᴏɪᴅ (3)
Iɴsᴀᴛɪᴀʙʟᴇ
Iɴsᴀᴛɪᴀʙʟᴇ (2)
Iɴsᴀᴛɪᴀʙʟᴇ (3)
Tʜᴇ Dɪᴠɪɴᴇ Mᴏᴠᴇ
Tʜᴇ Dɪᴠɪɴᴇ Mᴏᴠᴇ (2)

Tʜᴇ Gɪʀʟ Wʜᴏ Kɴᴇᴡ Tᴏᴏ Mᴜᴄʜ

693 14 2
By miguelschamp

______________________________________

Luisa jumps out of the jeep as soon as it stops. She and Stiles look around as Scott takes his helmet off.

"Where is she?" Stiles says

"Over here." Allison says as she and Lydia come into view. Luisa and Stiles jog over to them with Scott following behind them.

"Lydia?"

"It's the same thing. Same thing as the pool. I got into the car heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here. And you told me to call you if there's a dead body."

"You found a dead body?" Luisa says

"Not yet."

"Not yet? What do you mean "not yet"? Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body." Stiles says

"Oh, no, I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on."

"How are we supposed to find the dead body? You're always the one finding the dead body."

"Guys." Scott calls out. The four teens look over, "I found the dead body."

Luisa's breath hitches at the sight of the deputy lying on the school entrance sign. Blood pooling under her.

______________________________________

"Idioms, analogies, metaphors, and similes, all tools the writer uses to tell their story." Ms. Blake says as she walks around the class, "Lydia, I wasn't aware you had so many hidden talents."

"You and every guy I've ever dated." Lydia smirks. Luisa furrows her brows as Ms. Blake seems taken aback.

"Oh, um, well, that was an idiom, by the way. Idioms are something of a secret to the people who know the language or the culture. They're phrases that only make sense if you know key words. Saying "jump the gun" is meaningful only if you know about the starting gun in a race, or a phrase like "seeing the whole board."

"Like chess." Stiles mutters

"That's right, Stiles. Do you play?"

"Uh, no. My father does."

She nods before she continues walking, "Now, when does an idiom become a cliche?"

"I think I can get to Ethan. I'm pretty sure I can make him talk." Scott whispers

"What do you want to do that for?" Stiles says

Scott looks back to Luisa who was sat behind him. The girl looks up as he continues, "The druids are emissaries, right? So what if the Darach was an emissary to the alphas?"

"Okay, first of all, I cannot believe that we've gotten to the point where a sentence like "what if the Darach was an emissary to the alphas?" Actually makes sense to me. Second of all, we're gonna have a huge problem getting to Ethan."

"What's that?"

"Going through Aiden." Stiles says, "Ever since he's been back at school, they're always together. How are we gonna separate them again?"

Luisa catches the eye of Scott as she looks to Lydia. Stiles sits up instantly to turn to Lydia. The girl looks up and sighs.

"What now?"

______________________________________

While Lydia was off distracting Aiden, Stiles, Scott, and Luisa stood in the stairway to try and talk to Ethan. Safe to say, he wasn't saying much.

"Why are you even talking to me? I helped kill your friend. How do you know I'm not gonna kill another one?" He says eyeing Stiles

"Is he looking at me?" Stiles says to Luisa before turning back to Ethan, "Are you threatening me? You know what I'm gonna do? I'm going to break off an extra large branch of Mountain ash, wrap it in wolfsbane, roll it in mistletoe, and shove it up your freaking-"

"Whoa, Stiles, okay. We get it." Scott chuckles as he pushes him back, "We're talking to you because I know that you didn't want to kill Boyd. And I think that if something like that happened now, you wouldn't do it again."

"You don't know what we owe them, especially Deucalion. We weren't like Kali and Ennis when we met him. We weren't alphas." Ethan says

"What were you?" Luisa says as her phone buzzes in her pocket

"Omegas. In actual wolf packs, omegas are the scapegoat, the last to eat, the one who has to take the abuse from the rest of the pack."

"So you and your brother were, like, the bitches of the pack?" Stiles says with raised brows

"Something like that."

"What happened?" Scott asks

"They were killers. I mean, people talk about us as monsters. Well, they were the ones who gave us the reputation. And our Alpha was the worst of them."

"Why didn't you guys just fight back? Form voltron wolf, you know? Kick everyone's asses?" Stiles says turning to Luisa as her phone buzzes again.

"We couldn't, we didn't know how to control it back then." Ethan says

"Deucalion taught you." Scott nods

"And then, we fought. We took down the whole pack, one-by-one. And by the time we got to our Alpha, he was begging for his life. And we tore him apart. Literally."

"What about your emissary?" Scott says and Ethan shakes his head, "They're all dead? Kali and Ennis' too?"

"All of them except for Deucalion's."

"You mean Morrell?" Luisa says

Before Ethan could answer, he grabs at his chest, "Ah!"

"What? What's wrong? Are you hurt?"

"Not me. My brother." He breathes. The three follow Ethan to the boys locker room. They walk in just as Aiden lifts the weight to throw onto Cora. Ethan and Scott stop him before he can. Luisa and Stiles sit beside Lydia as she blocks Cora.

"You can't do this!" Ethan yells

"She came at me!"

"It doesn't matter! Kali gave Derek until the next full moon. You can't touch him or her."

The room goes silent as Ethan forces Aiden out of the room. Stiles stops as he notices blood on Cora's forehead.

"Hey, guys, I think she's pretty hurt."

______________________________________

They were able to help Cora stand. She stood at the sink as she started to clean the blood off of her forehead. Luisa huffs as her phone vibrates again.

"You not gonna answer it?" Stiles says

"It's probably nothing. Just-" She starts as she pulls her phone out. Her brows furrow as she realizes Anna was the one texting her.

"You okay?" Scott says to Cora

"She doesn't look okay." Lydia says

"I'll heal." Cora says as she backs up. She starts to lose her balance causing Scott and Stiles to reach out to her, "I said I'm fine."

"Do you realize how suicidally crazy that was? What were you thinking going after them?" Stiles says

"I did it for Boyd. None of you were doing anything."

"We're trying." Scott says

"And you're failing. You're just a bunch of stupid teenagers running around, thinking that you can stop people from getting killed. But all you do is show up late. All you really do is find the bodies." She snaps before she walks out

"She's definitely a Hale. Mm." Stile mutters, "I'll make sure she gets home."

Scott and Lydia watch him walk out after her. Scott turns to Luisa who has yet to look up from her phone.

"You okay, Luisa?" He says. She looks up to his concerned eyes.

"Uh, yeah. I'll see you guys at the recital." She says before she walks out.

"Okay." Scott says hesitantly, but she doesn't hear. He turns to Lydia who just shrugs.

______________________________________

Anna looks up at the sound of Luisa plopping down in her seat.

"Luisa." Anna smiles

"Hey, everything okay?"

Anna sighs, "Yeah. We just haven't talked since we studied together and I wanted to make sure we were okay."

"Uh, yeah." She nods, "I've just been busy."

The bell rings as other students start to pile in. Anna smiles at Luisa who still has her eyes on her.

"You sure? I didn't piss off your sister or anything right?"

"No." Luisa chuckles, "Even if you did, we're friends, so it wouldn't matter."

Anna's smile widens before she turns back to the front of the class. Luisa's eyes linger before she reluctantly turns as well.

______________________________________

Luisa showed up to the recital like she told Scott and Lydia she would. As she walks in, she immediately sees them. Scott turns as he hears her walking up.

"Hey." He says

"Hey." She smiles. She looks over at Lydia who seemed to be worried, "Everything okay?"

"I don't know, but I feel like something may happen." Lydia says.

Luisa looks around the room. She spots Aiden and Ethan already as the band students mingle around by the stage.

______________________________________

The recital seemed to be going okay. Allison, Argent, and Isaac showed up which worried Luisa a little. Luisa turns as Stiles comes up beside her. It was then that they realized Lydia wasn't in the room anymore. They run out of the auditorium in search of her.

"Lydia?"

"Lydia!" Luisa yells

Scott tries to use his eyes to spot her anywhere they can't see.

"Anything?" Stiles says

"She's not answering texts. What do we do?" Luisa says looking down at her phone

"Scott?" Stiles says as Scott starts to breathe heavier. The two turn as Scott groans. He covers his ears as he gets down on one knee.

"Scott?" Luisa asks. He stands up slowly before he walks off. Luisa and Stiles don't hesitate to follow after him. As he goes into the school, Luisa could tell that he was starting to transform since he was moving a lot faster.

He turns down a hall and the two hear him roaring. They walk faster and Stiles is the first to turn the corner.

They make it to Ms. Blake's room and frown as they see Lydia sitting behind her with blood coming down her forehead. Before they can go in, Ms. Blake pushes her desk in front of the door.

The two push at the door as Ms. Blake walks further into the room. Stiles breathes heavy as they try watching through the small window in the door. They notice Stiles' dad also in the room.

They start pushing again as they hear a shriek. They finally push the door open, but Ms. Blake already took the Sheriff. Stiles runs up to the window as Scott stands up.

"Dad?" Stiles tries, but they were long gone.

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lucent By ads ❀

Teen Fiction

332K 7.6K 27
book 1 of the windows of the soul duology ✿ ✿ ✿ lucent: softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for so...
4.5K 198 13
𝘪'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘥 '𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘪 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 �...
7.5K 188 7
𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑤𝑠. 𝑖𝑛 𝑤𝒉𝑖𝑐𝒉, 𝑎 𝑓𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑎 𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑞𝑢𝑒 𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝒉𝑖𝑔𝒉 𝑟𝑒𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑦...
217K 9K 50
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...