Forelsket {Dokyeom, DK ff}

By Dokyeoms_tonkatsu

The euphoria of falling in love~ Falling in love is a beautiful experience that neither Hana, nor Dokyeom hav... More

Introduction
The invitation
A charming smile
Hangover cure and personal drivers.
A new contract
The shoot
PLEDIS representative
Favouritism
Next meet when?
Hike uphill
Pose for a picture
Concert invite
The concert
Question for the readers
Backstage talk
A scandal already?
Holiday house
Jealousy Jealousy
Tipsy
Joshua's birthday
New Years
Cosy mornings
The ride back home
Brownies for all
Drunk calls
Personal performer
Picnic under the stars
Lunch ft. Seok of BSS
New achievements
Surprise!
Home dates
Reader's lounge
Debates of the unnecessary
Deadlines
Cats or Dogs
Motorcycle nights
Valentines gifts
Love, Lust and Kisses
Birthday surprise
A worrying phone call
Misguided frustration
Emotional wreckage
Mouse sisters
An unusual scare
Scandle
Scandal pt2
No calm after the storm.
IMPORTANT please interact.
Intentions and sacrifices
The break (up)?
There is no future 'me' without 'you'.
Behind the locked door. 🔞
Bickering our way back into love
Trauma disclosure
Winter nights
New old encounters
Immortal flowers
Meeting his parents
Fireflies
Mutual appreciation
Cold rides
Home is where the heart is.
Break up.
Forelsket of love
Just in case
London
"twt coincidence"
Reluctance
The haircut

Nightstays

658 31 10
By Dokyeoms_tonkatsu

We finished eating the ice cream and keep his pint back in the freezer. Entering the bedroom and Dokyeom sat on the bed, his back resting on the headrest. I walked towards him with a hint of mischief in my eyes. I put my arms around his neck and got on the bed with my legs around on either side of his waist. He chuckled nervously and it fuelled something in me and I sat on his lap facing him as he put his hands on my waist to hold me in place. 

"I want to taste mint chocolate" I said looking him straight in the eye and his nervousness went away and a smirk spread across his face "Might as well change my opinion on it" I said and his hold on my waist got firmer and he leaned forward and kissed me. I smiled as he kissed me, with passion flowing through both of our bodies.

He held my body with one arm across my waist while the other went across my back and held me right below my shoulder, pulling me closer to him. I took my hands away from his neck as one hand went on his face, caressing it while the other roamed on his body. I felt his face warm up under the palm of my hand and I was sure he felt my skin heat up under his hand as the hand on my waist went under my tank top.

The kiss got intense and he pulled away for a second, catching his breath as I catched mine. He looked all over my face, not knowing where to focus. I caressed his cheek with my thumb and he looked me in the eye. "Do it again" He spoke in a low voice. 

"What? This?" I asked, caressing his cheek again and he shook his head. "This" he said and pulled my face closer with his hand on the nape of neck and kissed me again. 

"Like mint chocolate yet?" He asked, pulling away from the kissing as he held my face in his hands and I pouted and shook my head making him smirk. 

"Not just yet" I said and kissed him again "Still need" kiss "to taste a little more" kiss. He chuckled due to the multiple kisses and put the strands of hair behind my ear taking away the obstruction from my face that kept interrupting our kiss. 

"As long as you want" he said and kissed me again, I wrapped my arms around his neck again and he pulled me closer to his body as we kissed for a while feeling the warmth of each other's body on our own. Finding a comfortable position we both lay on the bed facing each other, the soft glow of the bedside lamp casting a warm ambience with his arm over my waist and mine on his cheek our legs tangled together as the sound of our soft kisses filled the room.

"Can you stay?" he asked, caressing my cheek and pecking my lips.

"Tonight?" I asked with a smile fixed on my face and he nodded and we both involuntarily moved forward and kissed each other again. It was as if we couldn't stop kissing each other.

We pulled away, both of us grinning like fools. "Yes, tonight. I want you to stay."

"I will then," I agreed, feeling a surge of warmth in my chest. We spent the night talking to each other, sharing stories, and simply enjoying each other's company. The night was filled with laughter and soft whispers that only added to the growing intimacy between us. More than lust, it was passion and romantic intimacy that we found in between us. 

As the night deepened, Dokyeom offered me a spare shirt to sleep in. I took the t-shirt from him and took off my top that I had been wearing all day long in the room itself, instead of moving out or asking him to move out.

Dokyeom turned his gaze away, giving me some privacy. "I'll just be over here," he said, looking at a random spot on the wall. I chuckled at his innocence which wasn't showing much a few minutes before. 

"Come on, it's not like you haven't seen anyone change before," I teased, slipping into the comfortable t-shirt.

He peeked back, his eyes widening. "I'm not complaining," he said, a playful glint in his eyes.

"Good. Now we're even," I remarked, feeling a newfound sense of comfort with him.

We both got settled under the blankets, facing each other. As we laid side by side, the warmth of the shared space between us seemed to amplify. Dokyeom leaned a little upward and kissed my forehead. It was as a key had turned in me that I started getting hiccups.

Wonderful timing.

Dokyeom chuckled at first seeing me hiccup and I chuckled along with him but as the hiccups came coming I kept a hand on his chest pushing him upwards and sitting up myself to get a hold of my hiccups.

"They won't-" hiccup "go away that-" hiccup "quickly" I said, chuckling, keeping a hand on my stomach while Dokyeom looked at me with care before breaking into laughter as well. I got up to reach out for the water bottle but landed on the floor with another hiccup coming up to me. I laughed at the unseriousness of the situation and Dokyeom joined in.

"Hya, stop laughing already" I said in between hiccups and he bit down his laughter.

He tried to stifle his laughter but failed miserably. "I'm sorry, I can't help it. You hiccup so cutely," he admitted, his laughter still bubbling just beneath the surface.

I tried to give him a playful glare, but the hiccups disrupted my attempt. "This is embarrassing," I confessed, sitting on the floor and taking a deep breath.

Dokyeom, now composed, got up from the bed and joined me on the floor. "Okay, let's try the classic remedy. Hold your breath for a few seconds," he suggested, demonstrating by taking a deep breath himself.

I mimicked his actions, holding my breath for as long as I could. When I released it, there was a brief pause before the next hiccup erupted. We both burst into laughter again. Dokyeom kept joking about my hiccups, and I playfully nudged him.

After a few more failed attempts at hiccup remedies, we surrendered to the laughter and the absurdity of the moment. Somehow, even the hiccup-filled night became a cherished memory between us.  

The next morning, I woke up finding myself sprawled across the bed, unintentionally pushing Dokyeom to the edge. Feeling a pang of guilt, I gently extricated myself from the tangle of our limbs, noticing that he had held my hand in his sleep. Carefully freeing my hand, I covered him with the duvet and got out of bed.

Entering the washroom, I freshened up and took a moment to splash my face with water. Grabbing a washcloth, I wiped away the last remnants of sleep from my face. "Alright," I murmured to myself, mentally preparing for the day.

Exiting the bathroom, I wandered into the kitchen, scanning the cabinets and fridge for breakfast ingredients. I decided to make a simple sandwich. Feeling some rock music I caught hold of my headphones instead of blasting music early in the morning so it won't wake my boyfriend who was sleeping peacefully. I put my headphones and vibed along with the music that was playing in my ears as I put together the sandwich.

I swayed my hips happily as the tracks of Mamma Mia played in my ears. Suddenly I felt Dokyeom hug me tightly from behind, startling me for a quick second. I could feel his breathing heavier than usual. He was anxious, and I had no idea why. I took my headphones off and turned to look at him.

"Hey," I said in a soft voice and slowly hugged him back.

"There you are. I thought you left" He said putting his neck on my shoulder, his comment confusing me. "I kept calling for you, you didn't answer, I thought you left" he spoke, I could feel his heart beat faster in our hug.

"I'm right here, I was listening to music which is why I couldnt hear you. Why would I leave?" I asked, rubbing his back to calm him down from his anxious state. "Are you alright?" I asked keeping down the spatula from my other hand and hugged him with both hands now.

He didn't answer for a while and let go of the hug and stood in front of me.

"Good morning!" he said, partly enthusiastically and I squinted my eyebrows out of confusion.

"Good morning to you too" I said and looked at his face waiting for an answer.

His sudden shift in demeanour, from anxiety to cheerfulness, left me slightly bewildered. As I searched his face for an explanation, he grinned nervously.

"I was worried you'd left without me knowing, disappeared." he spoke looking down and fidgeting his hands. I put my hands over his and gave him a little smile.

"Why would I leave? huh? I just got out of the bed to make breakfast for the both of us." I said in a soft tone and he nodded, reciprocating my smile, but it wasn't a genuine one. "Dokyeom-ah, has that happened before? Or something similar?" I asked, careful to not force him ahead if he doesn't answer.

"Leaving without me knowing?" he asked, confirming the question and I nodded. "Oh," he started, hesitation in his voice. "My last girlfriend left after staying over the first time, and on the day we broke up." he shrugged and walked away to brew some coffee.

I watched him with a mix of understanding and sympathy as he busied himself with the coffee maker. It was evident that the memory weighed on him, leaving a subtle sadness in his eyes.

"I'm sorry to hear that," I said gently, moving closer to him. "It must have been tough."

He nodded, his gaze fixed on the coffee brewing process. "Yeah, it was unexpected. We had a great evening, or so I thought. And then, the next morning, she was gone. No note, no explanation."

I reached out, placing a comforting hand on his back. "I can't imagine how that must have felt."

He looked at me, a faint smile playing on his lips. "Well, it's in the past. I've moved on from it."

I nodded acknowledging his answer, "You don't have to worry about me just vanishing one day, okay? I'm right here" I assured him with a smile and he chuckled softly.

"Yeah, I'm sorry to scare you like that early morning" he said and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Excuse me, mister. You have nothing to be sorry about" I said, picking up my spatula and dramatically waving it round in front of him to lighten the mood.

Dokyeom laughed, the tension dissipating with the playful gesture. "Alright, alright, no need for weapons in the morning."

I grinned, playfully narrowing my eyes at him. "I might have to keep the spatula handy, just in case."

He raised an eyebrow in mock concern. "Are you threatening your boyfriend with kitchen utensils?"

I put the spatula down, adopting a more serious expression. "Only if he thinks I'm disappearing on him without a good reason."

He chuckled, realising the lightheartedness of the situation. "Noted"

A longgggg chapter, so many things happened. 

Please comment and let me know what you thought. 

Thank you for reading :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 3.1K 35
" you are the cause of my euphoria " - shua to dk joshua or jisoo has hanahaki and also has sudden euphoria when he's around one person. seokmin or...
379K 10.4K 28
In which a jeonghan falls in love with a single mom Started: 9 | 21 | 20 Ended: 10 | 24 | 20
929 48 12
(Brother's Bestfriend Troupe) Falling for brother's best friend felt like breaking all the rules, but sometimes the best things in life come from tak...
1K 42 14
i thought you were an angel. & lost myself while i caught sight of you. - in where seventeen finds themselves deeply lost in the thought of you. SEVE...